𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || RAFE...

Kells_bells_ tarafından

•HEAVY EDITING • MESSED UP STORYLINE• The summer after their last year of school, When Lane Miller moves back... Daha Fazla

Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38
40
41
Bonus Chapter

39

2.3K 21 9
Kells_bells_ tarafından

•Chapter Thirty-Nine•

•Lane•

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of my door being knocked on, then the person proceeded to enter.

I rubbed my eyes open and was surprised to see my mom coming to sit on the bed next to my stomach.

I was glad I hadn't woken up to me hurrying to throw up, but I was also glad that if I did, I would know the reason why.

"Good morning, dear" My mom smiled as she wiped the hair off of my face.

"Good morning mom" I smiled and leaned into her hand. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" She breathed out. "I just had this strange dream, I was wondering if you could tell me if it's true or not" She shrugged and I looked at her curiously as I sat up against my headboard.

"Okay" I nodded, feeling my nerves spiking.

"In my dream, you were... pregnant" She smiled and I gulped. "It was very sweet and I remember everybody just being so excited" She said and looked up to me.

"I was going to surprise you and dad, but I found out last night" I said, tears forming in both of our eyes as she embraced me in a hug. 

"You're pregnant?" She asked in disbelief and I nodded against her shoulder. "It sounds crazy" I laughed out.

"I'm going to be a grandmother" She cried. I backed away and stood up off of my bed to retrieve the tests.

She gasped as she took them into her hands and I smiled at the sight. "How far do you think you are?" She asked as she wiped her tears away.

"Maybe 6 weeks at the earliest" I shrugged and she nodded.

"When is Rafe supposed to be back? And are you surprising him right after? It is Rafe's right?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Of course it's Rafe's, mom. And he gets back today, I bought this onesie to surprise him with" I grinned and handed her the onesie, boots, and pacifier.

"He's going to be a great dad, and you're going to be the best mom ever" She placed a kiss on my cheek and I couldn't help but let a few tears spill.

"When are you going to tell your dad and Topper?" She questioned.

"Topper found out when I did, only because he's my best friend and he's the one that was here and got the tests for me. I was thinking of surprising dad soon after Rafe, and then everybody else after" I stated.

"I'll get your dad out of the house before Rafe gets here so you can surprise him" She said and I smiled.

"I love you, tell me about it when we get back, okay?" She asked and I nodded before hugging her and watching her leave.

I was still in shock with the whole thing, I thought it was a dream after I was abruptly woken up but I was thanking the Lord above that it wasn't.

The day had passed by quickly with me telling Topper about my mom finding out, and then talking with Rafe through the day and him telling me that he was on the ship back, and then my parents left a few minutes ago since Rafe was almost here.

I dressed in a pair of baby blue biker shorts and one of Rafe's t-shirts before rushing down the stairs and setting the onesie and stuff on the dining room table.

I heard his truck against the gravel outside so I rushed to the living room and made sure I didn't look guilty or suspicious.

I smiled as I heard the door start to open and then he walked through the door with a wide grin across his lips.

"Hi, my love" He laughed as I wrapped my arms around him. I breathed in his scent, finding it to calm my nerves from the whole surprise.

"I missed you" I whispered as I backed away. He placed his hands on my waist and connected our lips. "I missed you more" He smiled as I stared into my favorite blue eyes.

"Did you have fun?" I asked as I took his hands in mine. "Not really, but I spent time with my dad" He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Well, I might have something to make your smile widen" I looked around nonchalantly and he smirked.

"A kiss would make my smile widen" He stated. I shook my head and attached our lips, feeling him smile on my own.

"Come here, I have a surprise for you" I watched him furrow his eyebrows as I made him close his eyes as we walked into the dining room.

My eyes started watering again as I let go of his hand and told him to open his eyes. His lips parted as he grabbed the pregnancy test and the onesie.

He looked over at me as a gasp escaped his lips, "You're pregnant?" He asked in a whisper as tears filled his eyes.

A smile made its way onto my lips as I nodded, watching as he engulfed me into a tight hug and laugh against my shoulder.

"You're pregnant, I'm going to be a dad" He breathed out and I giggled.

"Rafe" I said, grabbing his face in my hands. "We're going to be parents" I whispered and wiped the tears that escaped from his eyes.

He smiled and dropped down to his knees, placing his hands on my stomach and whispering a few things that I couldn't hear.

He inched my shirt up and began placing small delicate kisses across my stomach. I laughed at the feeling and placed my hands on the back of his head.

When he stood up, he attached our lips in a much needed kiss. Our salty tears mixed with the movement of our lips, making each other let out a laugh.

"I'm so excited, you're going to be the best mama out there" He smiled, tucking his head in the crook of my neck.

I hugged him a little tighter in response, wiping my tears away and enjoying this moment before it all gets too hectic.

——

A few weeks later, we had officially told everyone and gone to every doctor's appointment that was needed.

Today, the two of us were going to find out the gender and make sure our baby was healthy. My stomach had grown a little as I was now 25 weeks.

"Good morning, Ma" I heard the rough morning voice of my fiancé who was in my bed. I rolled my eyes at the nickname he started calling me ever since he found out I was pregnant.

I turned and smiled, placing my right hand on my growing stomach and crawling on top of my bed and over to him. I sat on my legs and bent down to place a kiss on his puckered lips.

"How's my little peach doing?" He mumbled as he leaned up and placed his forehead against my stomach.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "They're doing good, but I woke up at 7 because they started kicking" I giggled as I watched him place kisses against my stomach.

As the weeks had passed through my pregnancy, Rafe had been there by my side through everything. He really was my best friend, and I knew he was going to be the best dad.

"Are you excited to find out what we're having?" I asked and held his face in my hands. He sighed and leaned into my hands, bringing his own up and placing them over mine.

"Of course, but I think it'll be a girl" He shrugged and I grinned. "Well I think it's a boy, let's see who wins" I winked at him and he smirked.

We got up and started getting ready, I chose to wear a comfortable pair of black biker shorts and a matching bra top with one of Rafe's white button ups to cover my shoulders.

I brushed through my hair and straightened it before putting on my black Chaco's and my jewelry.

"You look beautiful as always" Rafe smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and connecting our lips.

After we backed away, I scanned his outfit and smiled. He was wearing a black button down with white shorts and his matching Chaco's as well.

"You look handsome as well" I grinned, pecking his lips before gathering my phone and wallet and dragging him downstairs.

We greeted my parents before walking outside and getting into his truck. I thanked him after he helped me get situated in the passenger seat and watched him drive off.

I smiled as he placed his palm on my stomach and rubbed his thumb back and forth.

"Are we going to move? I mean, we can't live in my parent's house after I give birth. They have spare rooms but I don't want to burden them with all of it, you know?" I asked, sliding my black sunglasses on top of my head.

"Don't worry about anything, love. I have a plan that you're going to love. Just keep growing our little peach and brightening my life with your sunshine" He turned to glance at me and grinned.

I smiled in return and glanced down at my phone once it notified me with a message.

Bestfriend👑

I hope everything goes great today!!
Can't wait to see what you're having❤️
Me and Sarah love you and we'll see
you guys later at the Country Club.

Thank you Top, we love you too.
We'll see you guys later 🤍

I pushed my phone back into my pocket and smiled. They had also been there by my side through everything, constantly making sure I was okay and making me smile when I needed it.

Rafe parked and I looked at him, "Let's go see what our baby is" I grinned and he chuckled.

——

My midwife, Amelia, greeted us and went over everything before she finally shut the lights off and applied the gel to my stomach for the ultrasound.

I intertwined my fingers with Rafe's as we sat there staring at the screen that displayed the black and white ultrasound of our baby.

Tears brimmed my eyes as we heard the heartbeat. I glanced over at Rafe and smiled at the adoration glimmering in his eyes.

"Are you ready to see if baby is a boy or a girl?" Amelia asked, giving the both of us a sweet smile.

We both nodded and waited patiently, feeling like time was going in slow motion.

"Congratulations, you guys are having a baby boy" She cheered and I gasped as I looked at Rafe.

Tears flowed down his cheeks as he smiled down at me. "We're having a baby boy" He breathed out and I nodded.

I brought our connected hands to my lips and placed a kiss on his palm. "Baby Cameron is a boy" I grinned.

Amelia handed us a small envelope after I got cleaned up and everything was over. I looked into it and pulled out the small sonogram pictures of our baby boy.

"Thank you for everything, we'll be back soon" I chuckled and embraced her into a hug.

"Congratulations again, I can't wait to see what he looks like" She smiled and watched as we exited the room.

As we got back into his truck, I turned to him and smiled, "I'm still shocked" I giggled.

"Me too, I'm speechless" He chuckled and grabbed my hand in his.

I laid my head against the seat and watched him, "You're going to be the best dad" I sighed.

He squeezed my hand and pressed a kiss to my temple, "And you're going to be the best mama, I promise I'll be here every step of the way" He smiled and began to drive off.

A/N

Y'all... I can't.

I seriously have baby fever so start expecting baby chapters for the last of the book. It is coming to an end, which I am excited about, but also sad because I've gained so much because of this book!!

Love you all!!🤍

Word count: 2,038

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

80.9K 1.1K 30
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆. Whether Rafe or Aria liked it or not.. Aria comes from a very rich kook family, higher then the cameron's. Not tha...
17.1K 287 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
1M 13.1K 28
The most cliche thing of all time is to have a crush on your bestfriend's brother. Evelyn and her friends are so excited to have the best summer. Lit...
122K 1.5K 32
Y/n, John B's cousin, has been looking after John B ever since his father went missing. Being 18 she assumed that it would also keep child services o...