Psycho Mafias Serenity

由 My_Red_Hearts

Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so b... 更多

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Characters-2
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part-36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
42- Nightmare
43-Periods
Part-44
45- Auction
46- Auction
Part-47
48- Truth
Part- 49
Part- 50
Part - 51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part - 60
Part-61
Part-62
100k
Part-63
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part- 74
Part-78
Part-75
Part-76
Part-77
Part -79
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3
Bonus-4 (last chapter)

Part 30

2.9K 130 12
由 My_Red_Hearts

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Serenity went to college while Brothers went to their company after dropping Serenity in her college.

" I am so sorry seren baby it is all because of me " Emma said hugging serenity tightly. Emma eyes started tearing.

" Tsk Emma ok stop it now " Serenity said while patting Emma's back. Serenity looked at Mia who is shudding silent tears. Serenity signed and went towards Mia.

" Mia, why you are also crying, please don't. I will also cry if you shed even a single tear now " Serenity said while Mia fastly wiped off her tears and hugged Serenity tightly.

" I became so scared when I listened what have happened to you " Mia said with sadness in her tone.

" Now I am fit and fine, the only mistake who have done is Alex " Serenity said with angry tone at the end. Emma banged the table with her fist.

" This is all because of that bastard in disguise. How much we have trusted him, we have treated him equally " Emma said with rage in her eyes, while tears are flowing from her eyes continuously. Serenity signed and held Emma's hand.

" No problem from now on only we three ok?, there will be no fourth person between us " Serenity said while Emma smiled widely and nodded her head like a child. Serenity and Mia chuckled at her.

" By the way who informed you guys about the incident?" Serenity asked while taking a bite from her sandwich.

" Your brothers right hand Jackson, he is so arrogant and also weird. He came to the college yesterday and scolded us very much expecially he scolded Mia" Emma said looking at Mia while Mia is intentionally trying to avoid her gaze with Serenity.

" I will tell him not to behave like that with you guys " Serenity said while looking at Mia, Mia laughed nervously and nodded her head.

Serenity frowned at her behaviour but shrugged it off, after their college Serenity is waiting for her brothers to pick her up. While mia and Emma are giving Serenity company.

Serenity smiled widely when she found her brothers car infront of her, but her smile has dropped when she found Jackson coming out of the car. She looked at him with confusion, Jackson came towards her and bowed 90 degrees infront of serenity.

Serenity smiled nervously as everyone are looking at her, she cutely glared at Jackson and gestured him to stand straight. Jackson scratched his back of the head while Emma chuckled looking at him.

" Where are they? Are they busy?" Serenity asked with her innocent doe eyes. Jackson smiled a little looking at the angel infront of him.

" Yes queen they are little busy, so they asked me to pick you up and drop you at their office " Jackson said with respectful tone. Serenity gasped.

" Why should I go to their companyyyy " Serenity whinned like a baby, Mia smiled and held Serenity's hand.

" Go seren baby, you have not visited their company till now right? Go and enjoy " Mia said with smile and averted her gaze to Jackson who is glaring at her. Mia gulped and looked down.

" Hmm ok " Serenity said and looked at Mia who is looking down, Serenity frowned thinking about what happened to Mia today. Then she looked up and saw Jackson is glaring at mia.

" Why they both are behaving like lovers who are mad at each other? Hmm something is fishy. Is Mia hiding something from me? Is there something between them, I need to find out. " Serenity thought and smirked in her mind.

" 'cough' 'cough' Jackson shall we go?" Serenity asked making Jackson avert his gaze to Serenity.

" Ye-yes queen let's g-go " Jackson said and looked at Mia for the last time before turning around. Serenity suppressed her smile looking at them.

" Ok bye Mia and Emma " Serenity said and waved her hand to them, they smiled and wished her back.

~After sometime~

They have reached the company, Serenity got down when Jackson opened the door for her, she mumbled a small thank for which Jackson's heart filled with respect for his queen.

Serenity gasped looking at the buildings infront of her, " Wow These all buildings belong to to my brothers?"  Serenity asked still looking at the buildings with shiny eyes.

Jackson smiled alittle," yes queen these all belongs to you " Serenity looked at him with wide eyes.

" Me? " Serenity asked pointing towards her, before Jackson could answer her five bodyguards came and surrounded serenity. Serenity looked at them with shock and diverted her gaze towards Jackson.

" Queen they are for your safety " Jackson said while she nodded her head hesitatingly.

They entered inside the company, every employee stopped in their tracks and looked infront of them, they became shocked looking at a girl who is surrounded by guards. They are unable to see her face so everyone are trying to look at her.

Whisperings have started in the company, all are trying very hard to look at the girl.

" Who is she?"

" Is she our bosses girlfriend?"

" Why they are not allowing us to see her?"

" Her hair is so beautiful"

" She also have fair skin like milk"

Serenity, Jackson and bodyguards left from the lobby and reached the private lift. Jackson sent off the bodyguards, they went away after bowing to serenity.

Jackson and Serenity entered the lift,
" Why these bodyguards and all?" Serenity asked Jackson.

" Queen it is for your security, masters have many rivals in their business so they don't want anyone to know about you. If their enemies get to know about you then they will try to harm you." Jackson said looking down. Serenity nodded her head.

They stepped out of the lift and walked through the corridor which is empty and very luxurious. Serenity smiled looking around.

" This office is so beautiful " Serenity said looking around, Jackson smiled a little.

" Why there are no one here?" Serenity asked while walking.
" Queen, masters don't like anyone to disturb them so they will allow only few people when it is needed " Jackson while Serenity made a 'o' face.

" And yeah Jackson I wanted to ask you something" Serenity said while stopping in her tracks which made Jackson stop.

" Is there something between you and Mia? " Serenity asked raising her eyebrows making Jackson freeze. Jackson looked at her with wide eyes while his forehead started sweating.

" I am asking you only, are you guys hiding something from me?" Serenity asked while Jackson shook his head negatively as his mouth refused to open.

" Tsk you are lying, don't worry I will know what you both are hiding " Serenity said and started walking, Jackson released his breath which he have stopped without his knowledge.

" Oh my god, will queen get to know about us? " Jackson whispered and walked behind Serenity.

After few seconds they reached a cabin,
" Queen you please wait Inside masters will come after they complete their meeting, please call me if you face any kind of problem " Jackson said making Serenity nod at him. Jackson left after bowing at Serenity.

Serenity entered the office and looked around,
" Wow everything in this office is so beautiful and rich " Serenity murmured while tracing her hand through the table. She went to the head chair and sat on it.

She giggled and twirled along with the chair. She stopped when she found something on the table, she gasped finding her photo on the table. She picked it up and smiled while thinking about her brothers.

" I love you guys so much " she whispered and kept the photo on the table.

After sometime she pouted and looked at the door for her brothers. She signed and placed her head on the table and closed her eyes. She don't know when she fell into beautiful sleep.

Fernando pov:

We have completed our meeting and we are going to our angel who is waiting for us. I smiled widely and walked fastly to our cabin. Lorenzo and Carlo are also walking beside me with happiness.

We reached our room and entered inside. The scene infront of me is worth dieing peacefully. I heard Lorenzo and Carlo's chuckle. I smiled widely looking at my princess sleeping like a cute child.

I went towards her and bend down to her level and pecked her forehead. I caressed her baby cheeks and pecked them.

" She is looking like a queen while sitting in this chair" Lorenzo whispered, while I nodded my head. She is our queen so she is always our head boss.

" Let us make her comfortable " Carlo said and picked Serenity, she whinned in her sleep making me worried, I caressed her hair in soothing way making her relax. She relaxed and snuggled in Carlo's chest he chuckled and held her tightly.

Then he gently laid her on the couch.
" My baby must be tired from all those lectures " Lorenzo said while kneeling down infront of her. He is caressing her hair, while me and Carlo are looking at her angelic face.

After sometime, I sat on the couch with my angel's head on my lap. I am working on my laptop with one hand and stroking my angel's hair with other hand. Lorenzo and Carlo are glaring at me for taking this opportunity. I smirked at them and continued my work. After few seconds I felt a soft cotton ball moving on my lap, I smiled and looked down where my princess is coming out from her sleep. I bent down and pecked her forehead.

She opened her eyes,
" Ferry?"

" Yes princess? Had your good sleep?" I asked stroking her hair. She nodded cutely and hugged my waist hiding her face in my stomach. I chuckled and kissed her hair.

" Angel are you hungry?" I heard Carlo's voice, I looked at him who is coming towards us along with Lorenzo.

My angel got up from my lap and sat on the couch. Lorenzo and Carlo sat either side of our angel by pushing me away making me pout.

" No I am not hungry " our angel said and hugged them both. I glared at them and joined their hug. I heard my angel's chuckle which brought bright smile on our faces.

Author pov:

Serenity and Brothers are sitting on the couch while talking something,
" How was your meeting?" Serenity asked them. They smiled and nodded their heads.

" And yeah angel we forgot to tell you about an important matter to you " Lorenzo said and held her hand in his. Serenity nodded her head feeling seriousness in his voice.

" Baby after two days there will be a big party held for all the businessmen around the world in Rome." Fernando said while Serenity looked at them in confusion, Carlo understood her and picked her up and placed her on his lap.

" Angel we are also invited for the party, so we thought to take you along with us. Then we will announce about you being our sister in the party. " Carlo said stroking her cheek.

" Is it compulsory for me to attend that party?" Serenity asked while Brothers smiled and shook their heads negatively.

" No Baby it is not compulsory but we want to introduce you to the world, So it is the best opportunity. If you feel uncomfortable or you don't want to attend then no problem. But I am assuring you that we will be with you forever by your side " Lorenzo said and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Serenity smiled at him and nodded her head.
" Ok I will come" Serenity said while Brothers smiled widely and hugged her tightly. They are happy that their angel is trusting them.

~After sometime~

" Yeah I forgot to ask you guys, today when I came to yours office Jackson said this buildings are mine. What does he mean?" Serenity asked them while they looked at her and smiled.

" Yes baby it is yours " Carlo said and pecked her cheek. Serenity looked at him with confusion.

" princess every property and every single penny is in your name " Lorenzo said making her gasp, she looked at them in shock.

" What? But why you-" Serenity was cut off by fernando.

" Angel you are our breath, our everything. This all nothing infront of our love for you. From the very start when we have started doing business we have turned everything we earned on your name." Fernando said while caressing Serenity's hair. Serenity eyes became glossy.

" Please don't love me this much. I may die in future  if you guys won't be infront of me even for a second" Serenity whispered while a tear rolled down. Carlo immediately hugged her tightly.

" Angel shh, baby don't cry ok? See no one can seperate us. Not even god, only death will make us apart from you my princess and maybe not even death." Carlo whispered in her ear. Serenity tightened her grip around him. Carlo smiled a little.

" Yes angel, we love you so much to go away from  you even for a second. We are, we will always be with you " Lorenzo said and kissed her hair. Serenity looked at him with red face.

Fernando pouted and took her in his lap,
" Aww my baby's nose became red " Fernando said and pecked her nose continuously making her giggle. Brothers smiled widely looking at her.

Unknown pov:

I am standing infront of their photo. I caressed their photo and smirked.

" Just two days then you three will become mine. I will become your queen, this PARTY will change everything " I whispered and started laughing loudly.

" I know I am insane for you but I cannot stop my love for you. I love you Rodrigo Brothers " I whispered and kissed their photos like they are really infront of me.

I hugged their picture and closed my eyes and thinking to hug them in real life.

Hey RedHearts♥️,

How is the chapter? Any suggestions?

Belkov family entry will be in next episode. So stay tuned🥳

Can I get 70+ VOTES and 20+ Comments

                       ♥️THANK YOU♥️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 46
Meet the three girls who have a same horrified past. They tried to escape from the hell but ended up in the other one the hell of Rodriguez brothers...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
159K 6.2K 58
BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy chuckle. Before I can even blink, he was...