MERE MEHRAM (completed)

By sonarana099

The love story of two different people falling in love with each other in the most unexpected circumstances... More

Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-29
Ch-30 ( epilogue)

Ch-28

2.1K 378 42
By sonarana099

"Sidharth I never dreamed that life could be so beautiful, it's all because of you.." she said all of a sudden while making cookies in the cafe kitchen, it has been one week since they got married, and their day started in each other arms and ends with passionate lovemaking till they fall asleep, she now understands what's women's means after marriage glow, she starts taking extra efforts to get ready for him, her wardrobe now has bright colours dresses and dressing table filled with makeup products.... He noticed every single thing she does for him and oh man he loves these small changes.... He felt the happiness that was missing when he got married to Amal, he could sense the difference in himself.

" It's because we are meant to be together..." he said hugging her from back and resting his head on top of hers, and she let him do whatever he wants, this kind of affection make her heart at peace, he tried to snuggle more into her like a clumsy baby who wants his mother attention.

" Can you guys stop this pda for god sake, it's my kitchen" Avy shouted throwing his hands in the air.

" it's nothing like we are making out or...." shehnaaz elbowed her husband, and he winced loudly.

" you deserve it" Avy stated.

" I will punch on your handsome face avy" sidharth replied moving in his direction.

" aey buddy, wait!!! Just go to your fuking home and do whatever you want to do guys" he stated.

" Ummm...idea acha hai... Here take the keys" he said throwing the keys in his direction.

" aur ache se band krke aaiyo"

" fuck you" avy yelled.

" no I am not available" Sidharth replied, shehnaaz so wanted to slap her husband for his shamelessness but with one look at his cheerful face, she forgets everything....

" I love you" she declared wrapping her hands around his torso while he started the engine of the bike.

" I know you love me jaan"

" sidharthhhhhh" she whined resting her head on his back and enjoying the chilli air of Dalhousie.

He stopped the bike in front of the house when Mrs Allhuwalia's voice echoed in their ears.

" Good evening Aunty" shehnaaz greeted her with a smile.

" Haaye good evening nu choro, tumhare gharwale aaye hai idhar, humane ghr mein bethe hai" All colors of their faces drained as shehnaaz holds his hand in a tight grip, her breath hitched and her legs freezes.

Sidharth squeezes her hand while his own heart is beating fast...

" its okay mein hu na," he said.

" woh apko le jayenge"

" bilkul nh jaan, bilkul nh.."

They made their way inside Mrs Ahluwalia's house and come face to face with Sidharth as well as Shehnaaz's parents...Nusrat stood up from her place as soon as her eyes registered her daughter, she moves hastily in her direction and took her in a tight hug whereas Shehnaaz's hand remains on her side.

" kesi hai??" she asked her daughter cupping her face while peppering her face with a lot of kisses, Sidharth's eyes met with his parents and he can see guilt, he made his way towards them, giving his greetings he doesn't have any idea what he was supposed to do next however seeing the couple curious gaze he hugged them and give his greeting to shehnaaz's father also who is sitting silently with his longing eyes looking at his daughter.

" thank you so much uncle and aunty, I think we should go.." sensing the seriousness of the situation they didn't try to stop them.
*************
" paani!!!" Shehnaaz said keeping the tray on the table.

" Aap log yahan ky kr rhe hai" sidharth asked to all of them standing beside shehnaaz.

" sidharth beta humari baat..." Farah  started.

" mujhe aap logo ki koi baat nh Sunni hai, aap log yahan aaye hai, aram se rhiye aur uske baad chle jaaye"

" chanda??" her father called her, a sob which she is controlling for so long left her mouth, he steps towards her while she just shook her neck, he tried to keep his hand on her head however she steps backwards.

" mein... Ap...k. Koi.. Chanda nh hu.... Khuch...nh hu... Na apk beti.... Khuch nh.... Kyu...aaye hai yahan...ab ky reh gya baaki....Mera koi janaza nh hai ki aap log shok bnane aa gye hai..." Nusrat gasped, her tears finally making their way to her cheeks.

" bachaa!!!" shehnaaz chuckled hearing the word.

" Ap syd bhul rhe hai... Apk liye mein bhut waqt pehle hi mar gyi thi... Chle jaaye yahan se aap dono... Mera aap dono se koi rishta nh hai... Koi bhi nh...mera bs ish duniya mein ek hi rishta hai woh hai mere sohar ke saath... aap jaaye" she stated running away from there, Sidharth so wanted to follow her but his mother's next word made him furious.

"Khalid knows about Shehnaaz whereabouts, usne dhamki di hai to finish her...aur woh yahan dalhousie mein hai" 

" Aur usko kese pta chla hum kha hai" he questioned staring into his mother's tear-filled eyes.

" Me...ri waja..h..se" he shook his neck not believing her words... He knew she didn't like Shehnaaz but never in his worst dreams, he thinks of his mother go so down.

" Kyu??" he questioned in a low tonne, as his voice betrayed him, something broke inside his heart... And the pain he is feeling right now is freezing his senses.

" kyu kia apne aisa??" he asked again hiding his face behind his hands and rubbing it vigorously, his eyes turned red and the tears welled up.

" I... Just wanted my son back" he kicked the table in front of him breaking the glass into pieces.

" you know what... Ap aaj mujhe puri tarike se kho chuke ho, mein mohabbat karta hu usse, ap logo ki Shaan mein koi kami na aaye isliye sb bata kar aaya tha, mujhe laga ap syd khafa hai mujhse, waqt ke saath apk narazgi chli jayegi... Par ap toh nafrat ke daldal mein chli gyi...maa baap toh khush hote hai apne bacho ko khush dekh kar lekin aap logo ko meri ek khushi bardaasht nh hui, maine puri zindagi jo apne kaha woh kia, ab mein apne liye jeene laga tha..."

" kya bigada tha ush ladki ne aapka.... Uski kya glti thi ki woh ek aise rishte mein nh reh paayi jisme ushe har din zaleel hona padta tha... Ya ye glti hai ki usne apne baap se bheekh maangi ki woh ushe wapis le aaye... Kya glti hai uski.. Aur agha jaan apne toh baap hone ki saare hadde paar kar di.. Apko bas apni izzat dikhi.. Apni beti ke zkham jo apne dekh kar bhi andekha kar diye woh nh dikhe, ushe aap sb ki zarrorrat thi, apna bacha khoya tha usne aur aunty bacha khone ka dard ti aap janti hai na... Fir bhi ap logo ne ushe wahan bhejte rhe...apk mamta ne apko aise karne kese dia... Bhut bhut shukriya aap logo ka mujhe ye baat btane ke liye.. Ab aap log jaa skte hai... Mera aur meri biwi ka aap logo se koi waasta nh hai" he stated.

" sidharth!!!" his father called him, his voice held a plea.

" Mein janta hu hum sb tum dono ke gunehgaar hai beta par yeh waqt in sb cheezo ka nh hai abhi shehnaaz ki aur tumhari safety zyada zarrori hai bacha... Ek baar ush ladke ko uski saza mil jaaye mein khud tujhse waada krta hu hum yahan se chle jaayenge..."

" Yahan do room aur hai aap log wahan so skte hai aur kitchen aap logo ko dikh hi rha hoga..." Farah cried harder as guilt took over her, listening about Shehnaaz's plights, she now wanted to kill herself... What she has done... Aftaab took her to one of the rooms leaving Shehnaaz's parents there.

Nusrat's eyes fall on the front wall... And her eyes tear up seeing her daughter in the nikkah joda, she touches her smiley face and recites a dua for her happiness and well being.

" dekha aapne ishe kehte hai khush hona, kehne ko ye chand tasverre hai par isme jo humari beti ko ish shaksh ne khushi di hai woh syd hum kabhi de hi nh ske agha jaan, humne samaj ki nazron mein sahi bnne ke liye apni bachi ki khushiyon ko undekha kar dia.." her father sobbed loudly slapping himself again and again till he falls down on the ground.
***************
" shehnaaz jaan please open the door bacha, see i will not let them hurt you and i am not going anywhere... You trust me na... Please don't do something stupid..." his voice chocked in between making her cry more.. She knew he is going through the same...washing her face and wiping it again she opened the door, he cupped her face checking her for any injuries.

" I will not let them affect me...sidharth... I will not...you are my only family... Woh log mere liye maayne nh rkhte hai..aur unki wajah se mein apne aap ko koi nuksaan nh phuchana hai, abhi toh maine apk saath jeena seekha hai...abhi toh hume humari pyari si sweet family bnani hai...unke saath aur unke liye jeena hai" she stated with determination... He smiled nodding his head.
**********
Do like, comment and share ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 52.8K 51
BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM COUSIN LOVE STORY PEEP IN TO KNOW MORE💫💕 DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
75.2K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
285K 29.6K 72
Don't judge a book by its cute cover. Note- Plz try to read the story in sequence. A lot of chapters are gonna get misplaced.
16.9K 1.8K 13
An another story of Sidnaaz💕