Welcome to the New Age

By ApollyonShirayuki

The world is now overrun by Zombies and some Zombies has it's own ability. One can jump from rooftops to roof... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Another Survivors
Chapter 02: Find a way out
Chapter 04: Joy Ride
Chapter 05: Whispering Oaks
Chapter 06: The Concert
Chapter 07: Bloody Swamp

Chapter 03: Regroup

840 34 11
By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n's POV

We all arrive to Rayford town, and there were many infected waiting for us.

Ellis: "I feel like these zombies never ends."

He said as he's shooting out the window with his pistols.

Nick: "Hey Cletus. Try conserving your ammo."

Ellis: "What? There's zombies are chasing us."

Y/n: "Ellis, those zombies can't run forever. Even if they're undead, there's still a limit on where they'll go."

Ellis: "Hey, you know there's been something that's been bugging me."

Rochelle: "What?"

Ellis: "Can zombies swim?"

Coach: "That's....... That's actually a good question."

Y/n: "No. They can't. The zombies can run, crawl, climb but they can't swim. They moment they go to the water, they'll start sinking like a hammer."

Nick: "Well, looks like we'll learn something everyday."

Rochelle: "But how long can zombies last without eating?"

Y/n: "Some people can survive a month or 2 without eating. But these zombies doesn't just eat, they spread the virus. If the body couldn't take the virus, they die which the other zombies can feed on. So in my conclusion, these zombies will survive for at least 7 months until their body decay."

Nick: "How about a cure? Did you guys ever thought of making it?"

Y/n: "We already got the top scientist for that. But it won't be easy making the cure since green flu evolves the infected."

Ellis: "Evolve? Like a Pokémon?"

Y/n: "Something like that. The evolve infected are called 'Special Infected'. The Tank, Witch, Boomer, Smoker, Spitter, Charger, Jockey, Screamer and Hunter."

Rochelle: "So how are those Special Infected made?"

Y/n: "That depends on what you are when you were still alive. If you use steroids and got infected, the green flu will enhance that drug turning you into a Tank."

Coach: "Damn. I wonder what will happened to me if I got infected if I keep eating some chocolate bar."

Nick: "You'll probably turned pink, grown an antenna on your head and will turn everyone into chocolate. Hehehe."

The others starts laughing and Coach just laugh with them.

Y/n: "We're near."

Coach: "Finally, I'm starting to get butt cramps here."

When I make a turn, I immediately stop because the bridge was out.

Y/n: "Well, shit."

We all got out of the car and everyone starts stretching.

Coach: "God damn."

Rochelle: "Well shit."

Nick: "Great. Now what?"

Y/n: "Looks like we need to lower this bridge to get across. That garage should be on the other side."

Coach: "How are we going to lower it?"

Y/n: "The controls on that bridge should be in one of these buildings. I'll try to look for it."

I get my weapon out and headed inside the building. I start to sweep each floor, trying to find the controls, but couldn't.

I open one of the door and an infected starts running towards me, but I stab it in the head with Frost Shot's bayonet.

Y/n: "It's not here. I'm guessing it's on the other side."

I start to walk out of the building, and heard the others are talking to someone. When I got out, the others were talking someone on top of the bridge. When I look up, I saw it was Zoey and Francis.

Y/n: "Zoey?! Francis!?"

Francis: "Hey! It's the President!"

Zoey: "Y/n?!"

Y/n: "I'm glad that your safe. What are you doing here?"

Zoey: "We were on our way to New Orleans, but the train tracks stops here."

Coach: "You know them?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Nick: "Can you tell them to get the god damn bridge down?"

Y/n: "Zoey, where are the others?"

Zoey: "Louis is injured on the other side. Jeff and Annie are there with him. And Bill...... Bill's.... gone..."

Y/n: "I... I'm sorry."

Nick: "Uh, hello. The bridge."

Zoey: "Like I told you, Colonel Sanders! The generator is out of gas! You need to get to the other side to fill it up so you can lower it!"

Y/n: "How long have guys been here?"

Zoey: "At least, 3 hours."

Y/n: "Alright. There's a military garage on the other side. If there's a vehicle there, we'll use it to go the New Orleans together."

Zoey: "Okay."

Y/n: "We'll meet you other side."

Zoey: "Be careful. I love you."

Y/n: "Love you too."

She and Francis heads back to the other side of the bridge as Y/n and the other starts walking to the park.

Rochelle: "So who's the girl?"

Y/n: "Zoey. We've been dating since college."

Rochelle: "Tough luck, Ellis."

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

Coach: "He got love at first sight at that girl. But turns out she was yours."

Ellis: "Oh man, I thought I finally going to find someone for me."

Y/n: "There's still other people out there, Ellis."

As we keep walking, we heard of an incoming thunder storm.

Rochelle: "Bad day for a storm."

Y/n: "Come on, inside that shop."

We headed inside the shop before the rain could pour over us.

Y/n: "Let's check this place for supplies. Might be something we can use."

We scour around the area to find something useful. I went to the second floor and it looks like it's an office with the manager's corpse sitting on his chair.

I walk to the cabinet and find something, but everything is useless for survival.

Ellis: "Got nothing here."

Nick: "Well, found something useful."

He showed us a Molotov.

Y/n: "Nothing here as well."

We move to the next door, and it sorta looks like a bar.

Y/n: "This would be a good place to kill some time."

Nick: "If only there were drinks here."

I look to the shelves and saw all the bottles shattered with many bullet holes on the wall.

Y/n: "Can't say if there's been a gun fight here."

We move to the back to the exit door of the bar and the rain stop.

Y/n: "Rains gone. Let's move."

We headed to the back alley and there were a lot of abandon cars along the way as well as zombies.

Y/n: "Check your fire. These cars might be alarm."

I shot two zombies with one bullet, blowing their heads off. We kept moving up the ramp, and the second floor of the building was an apartment.

Rochelle: "Storms coming again."

Coach: "Let's get inside these apartments!"

As we hurried to the apartment and I sorta heard a Charger's voice near by. I shrug it off and went to follow the others.

Ellis: "This place doesn't look finish at all."

Y/n: "It would've been nice to see the finish part of this place."

Coach: "Who would move their stuff here while this place is still under construction?"

He's right. There's already a couch, bookshelves with books, tables, lamps, even TV.

Ellis: "Hmm. I wonder if there's cable here."

He turn the TV on and it greeted by a static sound from no-air studio. He kept changing channels to find something to watch, but nothing.

Ellis: "Aw man, not even cartoons."

Y/n: "All the operator of channels are dead or zombies, Ellis. I wouldn't be surprise if there's no show."

Coach: "Might as well get comfy while waiting for the storm to pass by."

He walk to the couch and lay there. Rochelle grab one of the books in the shelves and reads it while Ellis is leaning by the door frame, watching the rain.

Nick: "Hey soldier boy, don't you have any radio on you?"

Y/n: "I did. But it got destroyed in the crash."

Nick: "Phone?"

Y/n: "Also got destroyed."

Coach: "By the way, are there any more people in New Orleans? Aside from the military?"

Y/n: "Yeah. There are. And from the last report I got, That's the last city standing. The other evacuation center in the states were destroyed by Special Infected."

Nick: "I wonder how long will New Orleans stands."

Y/n: "When my Father got the report the evacuation centers were being taken down, he fortified the Yggdrasil Base that not even hundreds of Tank can take down the door."

Coach: "So that's that name of the base in New Orleans?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I just hope that there isn't any aerial infected."

Ellis: "What's that?"

Y/n: "Zombies that can fly."

Ellis: "Zombies can fly?! Then that means that it's a Vampire! Since Vampires are undead, right?"

Y/n: "Sometimes Ellis, I was thinking if your a grown man with a child's brain, or a child in a grown man's body."

Nick: "Hehehe. Got you there, slick."

We waited inside the apartment for at least 20 mins, and the rain is slowly starting to calm.

I then noticed Ellis looking outside, ready to swing his golf club. I walk towards him and saw him looking at a zombie that's wearing a military outfit.

When the zombie noticed him, it immediately starts to run away.

Ellis: "He stop that zombie!"

He chase after the zombie and throw his golf club, hitting the zombie in the head making it fall down.

Ellis picks up his golf club and stomps the zombie's head before it can even get up. Ellis was about to pick something up, but we heard a Smoker's coughing

I look up and saw a Smoker wrap it's tongue around Ellis, pulling him into a chock.

Ellis: "S-Shoot the tongue! Shoot the tongue!"

I grab my pistol and shoot it at the Smoker's head, killing it and freeing Ellis. Then the rest went outside to see what's going on.

Coach: "You alright, son?"

Ellis gets up and picks up a First-aid kit from the soldier zombie he killed.

Nick: "Rain's gone. Let's get moving."

Rochelle: "Across the walk way."

We head across the walk way and it lead us into what looks like a park. Then we heard a familiar cry.

Nick: "Oh that's a sound that's familiar.

Rochelle: "We should get clear of her."

We walk through the park, and saw an altar with a bride Witch sitting in the middle.

Y/n: "Great. The only way got block by a crying bride."

Nick: "Hey, you know you should get that dress for your girlfriend."

Y/n: "If Zoey and I are getting married, I wouldn't let her wear something rag like that."

Rochelle: "If that's the bride, I sure hope we don't run into the groom."

Coach: "Man, I don't wanna see a Tank with a tuxedo."

Ellis: "Hey look over there."

He pointed at speaker with an amplifier on top of it. He walk towards it, and picks up a bunch of empty bullets.

Ellis: "Dang."

He leans his back on the speaker and accidentally changing the music. The Witch Bride look directly as Ellis and it starts to get piss.

Nick: "Ellis what did you just do?!"

Ellis: "Oh shit! I didn't mean it!"

He starts pressing every button on the amplifier, trying to change to music back but couldn't. The Witch Bride starts chasing Ellis, as he runs for his life.

Once he gets pass us, Coach shoots the Witch in the head with his shotgun, taking it down. The Witch tried to gets up, but Y/n press his foot on it's chest.

Nick: "Honeymoons over, bitch!"

He shot the Witch Bride in the head, killing it. Then we the horde coming in towards us.

Y/n: "The guest are coming."

Then many zombies dress as the wedding guest starts to swarm us.

Nick: "Reloading!"

I cover him as he reload. After he was finished, he went to cover Rochelle and Ellis since their only using Melee weapons.

Then I heard the Charger's voice charging towards us. I look behind, jump out of the way and the Charger ram into Coach.

Ellis: "Charger!"

Me and Nick starts shooting the Charger while Ellis keeps hitting it with his golf club. After the Charger was dead, I heard a Boomer coming from somewhere.

Rochelle: "Boomer!"

She grabs her AK47 and start shooting at the Boomer, blowing it up. Luckily that none of us got covered by it's bile.

Y/n: "Alright. I think that's the last of them."

We then look down at the dead Witch Bride.

Rochelle: "That a waste of a nice dress."

Ellis: "Man, I kinda feel bad for killing this Witch. Whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable."

Y/n: "But this Witch won't feel bad if it killed you."

Rochelle: "Yeah, let's just get out of here."

We walk pass the altar and it leads us into an open area that where the Bride and Groom will take their first dance.

Nick: "It's not easy to get blood out of a wedding dress. Don't ask me how I know that."

Coach: "Bride... Wedding... Got to be a wedding cake around here."

Y/n: "If there is, I'm not eating it."

Rochelle: "Why? Because the Bride and the Groom should get the first slice?"

Y/n: "That. And it's probably gone bad. Don't know how many days it have been out in the open. Probably even weeks."

Rochelle: "Let's check the tents."

We all went to check the tents while Ellis steps in the middle of the platform, while lip sinking the music.

I went into one  of the tents with Rochelle and Coach and saw some ammos on the table. What caught my eyes is the two Machine pistols with a unique design.

Y/n: "Whoever design this, is probably a damn good artist."

Rochelle: "Well, this isn't the worst wedding I've ever attended."

She starts refilling up ammo while Coach is still looking for something.

Coach: "Damn. No cake."

Y/n: "You seriously want to eat that even though it's expire?"

Coach: "Hey, I was told that wedding Cake taste good than birthday cakes."

Y/n: "Well this wedding cake will make you plant a bomb in the toilet after you eat it."

After we all finish refilling our ammo, we walk out and I saw Ellis carrying an HK MSG90.

Ellis: "Wanna trade those two to this Sniper Rifle?"

Y/n: "No."

Ellis: "Aw..."

Nick: "Let's keep moving people."

We head out of the wedding venue and back to the road. There's still some zombie wedding guest on the way and we killed them.

Caoch: "There's a safe house over there."

He pointed at the door beside the alleyway.

Ellis: "That's probably the most exciting wedding I've ever been."

Coach: "Yeah... That shit's creeping me out."

Y/n: "Kinda weird that they made the wedding ceremony is a public park. And the place is kinda small."

Rochelle: "Yeah. I can already imagine if the Priest say 'Does anyone here is against this vow?' then many passing cars honking their horns."

Y/n(Chuckle): "Best day got ruined."

We went inside the safe house and I close the door behind me.

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

Y/n and the rest of the survivors are still inside the safe house because another storm pass by.

Y/n: "I hope the others are alright in the bridge."

Nick: "Worried about your little girlfriend?"

Y/n: "I'm worried for the others. She said that Louis is injured and Bill is dead."

Coach: "Who's this Bill guy?"

Y/n: "He's a veteran. And he's the one who lead them to the safe place."

Coach: "Damn. He died a hero."

Nick: "What about that biker guy? Is he a idiot or something?"

Y/n: "I don't know much about the others. But the biker guy is Francis. From what I can tell, he sometimes act like a kid."

Nick: "So he's just like Ellis."

Ellis: "Hey."

Rochelle: "Hey Y/n. What was your first mission before all this shit happened?"

Y/n: "I assign to rescue a hostage in Spain."

Rochelle: "Who's the hostage?"

Y/n: "Classified."

Rochelle: "You serious?"

Y/n: "Yes."'

Nick: "Rain's gone. Now let's keep moving."

He unlock the door and opened it. They all walk up to the stairs and it lead them into a small street with many shops.

Y/n: "This is a nice place to go on a date."

Ellis use his new Sniper rifle and blow a zombie's head off from the distance.

Nick: "I could use some beer if there are some."

They walk down the street and checking each building.

Ellis: "Tattoos!"

The group is inside the Tattoo shop.

Nick: "I use to be a Tattoo artist. But I haven't done a color tattoo before."

Coach: "I got that one, that one. Shit, I got most of these."

He was pointing at the tattoo design on the wall.

Rochelle: "Where?"

Coach: "Uh, Shit.... It's all south of the border."

Rochelle: "Ugh! Please be the ankle!"

Y/n: "Hmm. I know someone from my platoon that has this kind of tattoo on his back."

Nick: "Hey Rochelle, want me to Tattoo your boyfriend's name on your arm? 'Francis the greasy pig'?"

Rochelle: "No."

Ellis: "Hey Nick, we should get a tattoo that says 'BROS'!"

Nick: "I'm gonna get a tattoo that says 'NO'."

They left the tattoo store and continue to move to the streets. Nick look back and saw another soldier zombie.

Nick: "Get that zombie! He's got something!"

He looks back to the others and saw them continue walking forward, doesn't seem to hear what he said. He went starts shooting at the zombie and it starts to run away.

Nick: "Hey! Get back here!"

He chase after the zombie, still trying to kill it. But the zombie climb over the fence, successfully escaping from Nick.

Nick: "Damn!"

He heard a thud behind him and turns around and saw a Hunter.

Nick: "Jumper!"

He was about to shot it, but Hunter already pounce on him. Before the Hunter could dig it's claws him, Y/n kick the Hunter off of Nick and starts shooting it with his dual TMP, killing it.

Y/n: "You good?"

He offered a hand on Nick, but he just ignores it and gets up. He was about to walk back to the others, but he stops.

Nick: "I owe you one."

That's what he said before heading to where the others are. When they get there, they saw them enjoying the music on the Jukebox.

Rochelle: "Where you guys been?"

Y/n: "Just double checked on something."

Then the Jukebox immediately stops working and smoke starts to come out of it.

Coach: "Damn! Ellis!"

Ellis: "Hey, I didn't touch nothing!"

Rochelle: "Uh, we should be going."

Y/n: "We should be able to get down from here."

He walks out of the window and head to the scaffolding, because the entire road was gone due to maintenance of drains.

They starts shooting zombies down the muddy area before jumping down. They keep moving forward until they reach up to the remaining road. But unfortunately, there was a barrier block it.

Rochelle: "Great. More road blocks."

Y/n: "Let's go down there."

He pointed at the bar cafe down the stairs. Before they could even  head there, they were startled by the sound of a passing bus horn.

Nick: "Did you guys see that?"

Rochelle: "Was that a bus?"

Ellis: "Oh man I must be seeing things."

Coach: "I think I just saw.... Nah..."

Y/n: "It was a Midnight Rider's tour bus. Wonder who's driving."

They all headed down to the bar and there were some zombies there. One of the zombies saw him and run towards them, but it was trip over by a stool.

Coach just shakes his head before killing the zombie.

Nick: "Of all the bars we've been, I haven't seen a single bottle at all. Like what the hell?"

Ellis: "You don't suppose zombies drank all of them, do you?"

Y/n: "Hey, let's head up these stairs."

He went up and the others follow him. They all check each room to find something useful. When Rochelle opens another room, she saw a suitcase full of money and pistols.

Rochelle: "Is this your suitcase, Nick?"

She showed it to Nick and he went towards it and grabs Desert Eagle.

Nick: "I like the way this guy packs."

He grabs some cash and went back to follow the others to the third floor.

Y/n: "Hey Ellis. Check on that foot locker."

He walk towards it, opened it and it was empty.

Ellis: "Damn, empty."

Nick: "Where do we go now?"

Y/n look out by the fire exit and saw a plank leading to the other building.

Nick: "Looks real safe. Ellis, why don't you go first?"

Ellis: "Hey."

Y/n went to walk first and felt that the plank is stable. He continue until he reaches on the other side.

Y/n: "One at a time. Just don't look down."

They all cross the plank one-by-one. When Rochelle was at the middle, they all heard a familiar roar. She looks down and saw a Tank.

Rochelle: "Oh shit! TANK!"

She quickly runs to the others as the Tank throws a dumpster at them.

Nick: "Not again!"

Ellis: "Keep shooting!"

He, Nick and Y/n start shooting at the Tank as it starts to head the building. Once the Tank reaches the third floor, it walks to the plank to get across.

Y/n: "Fall back!"

They went back inside the building as Coach is waiting with a gas can. The others jump to the hole behind Coach, as he slides the gas can towards the Tank and Y/n shoots it.

The Tank is now on fire, but it doesn't seem to care.

Coach: "Oh that ain't fair!"

Y/n: "Move! Move! Move!"

He and Coach jump down to the hole and the rest were already outside waiting for them.

Coach: "Everyone shoot the Tank!"

They all get in position, aiming their guns at the door, waiting to ambush the Tank. But unfortunately for them, the Tank jump out of the window, barely missing Rochelle as she dives out of the way.

Y/n: "Light them up!"

They start shooting the Tank as Rochelle is running away from it, trying to get some distance. Y/n moves closer to the Tank while shooting it, to get it's attention off of Rochelle.

The Tank swings it's arms and Y/n duck down to avoid it. It then tried to slam both of its arms down, but Y/n jump back.

Nick: "Don't stop shooting!"

All of them keeping shooting until the Tank finally lays down and die.

Coach: "Alright now. You did good."

Y/n: "Guess the Groom was pissed because we fucked up the Bride before he can."

Nick: *Chuckle*"Good one."

They look back on the road and saw both sides were block.

Rochelle: "So where now?"

Y/n: "Over there, by the Jazz club."

They headed to the Jazz club and saw a sign by the door.

Coach: "'Historic Rayford Scenic Under the River Tour'. I've heard of this Under the River Tour. Suppose to be damn good. Real educational."

Nick: "Under the what now?"

Rochelle: "Well if we can't go over the river, might as well go under it."

They went inside the Jazz club and saw the place was completely got trashed, like there's been a brawl.

Y/n: "I guess the people didn't like the last performer."

They continue walking until they reach entrance.

Y/n: "5 bucks per head. That's kinda cheap."

They starts descending down the stairs and Coach was excited.

Rochelle: "So Coach, do you know about this Under the River Tour?"

Coach: "Uh yeah. It goes under the River."

Rochelle: "Glad I ask."

Coach: "How am I suppose to know. I haven't been in one yet."

Once they walk out of the door, they finally reach it.

Coach: "Man look at all this- Uh....."

Coach: "Oh man.... This tour's a bullshit."

Nick: "So it's an antique basement. Fantastic."

Y/n: "So people paid 5 bucks just to see this....."

Rochelle: "Shithole?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Coach: "Yeah, it's a shithole."

Ellis: "I don't know why, but I was thinking there would be rides here."

They continue walking down the basement until they reach the end.

Rochelle: "Phase 2? Another Phase?"

Coach: "Phase 2 my ass! Phase 1 ain't done yet!"

Ellis: "I hope Phase 2 has rides."

Rochelle: "It better."

Y/n: "With Phase 1 being a shithole, I doubt that Phase 2 can't get any worse."

Everyone headed to the Phase 2, descending them down the stairs again. Once they reach the bottom, they were greeted by a sewer with many corpses.

Nick: "A sewer filled with bodies... This is sanitary."

Y/n: "Fuck. This tour is a total sham. Who the hell would pay 5 bucks to walk around an underground sewer."

Coach: "Come on now, let's just get through this shit."

Ellis: "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

He jump down the sewer water, and it was only down the knees.

Rochelle: *Sigh*"Why is it always water?"

She jump down the water as well.

Y/n: "Been in a worse situation than this before."

He jump down to the water.

Coach: "Nick, I'll follow you."

Nick: "What?! You know how many germs are on that thing?"

Coach: "Let's go Nick."

Nick: "No!"

Coach: "You can't stay up here all day!"

Rochelle: "Okay I haven't caught 'zombie' I'm not gonna worry about cooties, Nick."

Ellis: "Come on, keep a move on."

Nick: "I don't think so."

Y/n: "So you'd rather get attack by zombies than jump down here?"

Nick: "Yup."

Coach was about to grab Nick, but her heard a Jockey going down the stairs.

Coach: "Nick! Get your O.C.D smelling ass, moving!"

He shove Nick down, landing in a belly flop. Then Coach jumps down after.

Nick: "AH GOD DAMN IT!"

He quickly stands up, but his entire suit was already wet from sewer water and everyone starts laughing.

Nick: "Coach, you do that again, and I will bury you alive!"

Coach: "Don't mean to be picking on you.... But you look like shit!"

Nick dips his hand back down to the water to get his gun.

Rochelle: "Uh, Nick. You might wanna-"

Nick: "Not the time, Rochelle."

Ellis: "Oh man! I found a candy bar!"

He was about to grab it, but Y/n stops him.

Y/n: "That's not candy bar."

Ellis: "Whoops.... False alarm."

They continue moving while Nick is trying to think of a happy clean place.

Nick: "It's just a storm of sewer. It is just a storm of sewer."

Ellis: "Don't smell like it."

Nick: "Ellis, I needed this!"

Rochelle: "Nick, I'm pretty sure this is sewage."

Nick: "UGH!"

The group continue to remind Nick that they're walking down the sewer.

Y/n: "Let's go up this ladder."

They went up to a muddy floor and continue to walk down there. Once they reach on the other end, they were block by a gate.

Coach: "This looks like the only way."

Rochelle: "Great. Back in the water."

Nick: "Curse you, Jimmy Gibbs!"

Y/n press the button, opening the gate. They all jump down back to the water, when all of the sudden, the alarm activated.

Ellis: "Oh shit!"

All the zombies around the area starts running towards them.

Coach: "Keep moving!"

Nick: "There's a ladder by that cat walk!"

Y/n: "This alarm will keep on going! Heads up!"

He starts shooting in front of them while the others shoot from the back and the sides. Once they reach the ladder, they climb up the cat walk. But unfortunately, another gate was block them.

Coach: "Oh damn! Another one of these thing?!"

Ellis: "Hey Nick, didn't that suit use to be white?"

Nick: "I hate you, Ellis!"

Y/n: "Behind us, move!"

The catwalk ended there and they have go back to the water.

Coach: "Keep running!"

Nick: "I'm breathing shit-air into my lungs, it is being absorbed into my blood stream. I'm literally, FULL OF SHIT."

Coach: "Nick, if I gave you a piggy back ride, with you shut up about the sewer?"

Y/n: "We got more incoming!"

They look up front and saw more zombies heading towards them. Unknown to them there's a Jockey that's been following them.

Once the Jockey was close enough, it jump into Rochelle's back, pulling her away from the others.

Rochelle: "Oh it's on my face! Get it off!"

Y/n looks back and saw a Jockey leading Rochelle away from them. He starts shooting the Jockey with his other TMP while the other is shooting in front.

Rochelle: "Thanks for that!"

Y/n: "Let's keep moving!"

They continue killing zombies until they reach another ladder that can take them back to the surface.

Coach: "Oh man! More stairs!"

They kept climbing up the stairs until they reach the safe room.

Coach: "Finally! A dry safe room!"

Nick: "Thank god!"

Everyone get in the safe room and Y/n closed it behind him and barricade it with boxes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 532 33
"Come with me if you want to live." The guy said firmly, lowering his gun, extending a hand to help me up. I heard the rasping and groaning come clos...
77 6 26
In this moment of upheaval, the veil between life and death has been disrupted, and the forces of darkness have seized an opportunity to manifest. Ro...
4.1K 1K 27
The Wildfire Virus. That's the illness the eggheads have called dubbed that has spread alarmingly fast all over the world. No could figure out at fir...
811K 28.2K 34
Once New Orleans became infected with the "Dark flu" everything changed. School became a doctors appointment and adults beame freakishly worried pare...