Gift || Kim Taehyung [ON HOLD]

By _xFrostBitex_

Nothing could compare to his love for basketball. But someone will begin to shine bright in both his basketba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

8 0 0
By _xFrostBitex_

Hana began first. "Perhaps I was harsh at indicating it, but do you know what you're doing wrong?"

Taehyung looked at her, then looked down at his hands, clenching and unclenching his fists. "Yeah."

He is aware of his imperfect ways. But it is so easy for one to say that those ways can be changed. So easy to tell others that what they're doing is not acceptable.

But he knows Hana means no harm, she is genuinely wanting to help him. It has been obvious from her words and actions.

Manager Hyoyeon has been trying as well, but he was able to push her back. He was able to push back everyone who has been approaching him to attempt to alter his practice methods.

But he cannot push Hana back.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
383K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...