The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 17: The Volturi

11.1K 247 28
By Wolf-Girl98

"So, I'm guessing you didn't rent this car." Bella joked from the backseat, of the car Alice had been driving with Seraphina on the passenger seat.

Alice let out a chuckle "We figured you wouldn't be opposed to a little grand theft auto."

"Not today." Bella agreed, clinging onto her seat belt as the car took a hard lurch to the left.

"Holy shit mom!" Seraphina yelled, grabbing the wheel from her mother as she let go, staring at the road ahead.

Seraphina steered the wheel, making sure to go loosely around the sharp turns, while Alice was still unmoving in the drivers seat.

Finally, the vampire grabbed the wheel back.

"What did you see?" Bella asked after calming heavy breaths from their almost crash.

"They refused him." she uttered, frowning at what she saw.

"So?" Bella asked, wasn't that a good thing?

"Fuck! He's gonna make a scene! Show himself to the humans!" Seraphina snapped in frustration.

"No." Bella exclaimed "When?"

"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest."

Bella's leg bounced in the back seat, sticking her head between the two in front.

"God, Alice." she breathed "You gotta hurry up!" she encouraged.

"There's Volterra." Alice spoke, catching Seraphina and Bella's attention.

The car raced between buildings, Seraphina leaned over the center and honking the horn at people in the way.

"Ina!" Alice hissed, only making her daughter laying her hand on the horn again and hold it there for a good 10 seconds before Alice pushed her away.

"Are we even supposed to be driving down here?" Seraphina asked, eyeballing the alleyway literally full of people.

"Why are they all in red?" Bella asked, running her hands stressfully through her hair.

"San Marco's Day Festival." Alice answered "They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city. It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself."

Bella smacked the seat she was on "We have five minutes." she stressed, struggling to keep her cool.

"I know Bella." Alice soothed "Just breathe."

"Ah shit!" Seraphina hissed, eyeing the police that were blocking the road.

Bella didn't even wait, exiting the car and pulling Seraphina out with her.

"Alice?" she begged.

"Bella, you and Ina are the only ones he can't see coming." Alice breathed out "If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rush into it."

"Where do we go mom?" Seraphina asked, pulling Bella away from the car.

"He'll be under the clock tower." she informed "Go!"

Seraphina dragged Bella away as the police continued to knock on Alice's window.

The two girls raced to the clocktower, Seraphina was shoving people out of the way so she could stay in step with Bella.

They got caught at an intersection on buildings, Seraphina looked around until she found a way. She grabbed Bella's hand.

"This way!" she called.

"Oh shit." Seraphina whined, pushing her way through the parade and knocking over some of the entertainers.

She pushed Bella in front of her so she stayed in her sight.

She watched as Bella hopped into the fountain, trudging through the water as she ran through it.

While, Seraphina run around the fountain.

The bell rang above them, and Seraphina pushed herself faster, not even glancing at the man she just shoved into the fountain.

She watched as Edward removed his shirt, stepping out of the shadows.

Bella was making her way to him, just five more feet.

Seraphina looked down at the child next to her who was gasping at Edward, the kid went to yank her mothers cloak, but she stuck her foot out, knocking the child's feet out from under her.

The little girl hit the ground and instantly started crying, drawing the attention of everyone around her and removing the eyes away from Edward.

She raced forward before the child ratted her out.

She entered the room that Bella shoved them in, spotting the couple happily embracing.

"Uncle Ed." she spoke, drawing the attention of the vampire.

He smiled at his niece, as she run towards him and hugged him tightly "I'm so glad you're okay."

The moment was cut short as a door opened to the right of them, catching their attention.

Seraphina eyed the two men that were making their way over, obviously they were both vampires, it wasn't even the red eyes that gave them away.

It was the arrogance they wore like a medal, they had an aura around them that Seraphina assumed they used to make people around them feel small.

She put a cold face and hold her head up high.

"I won't be needing your services after all gentlemen." Edward spoke, hoping they would leave.

"Aro wants to speak with you again." the big one retorted.

"No rules were broken." Edward argued.

"Nonetheless." the little one hissed "We should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue."

"Fine." Edward growled before addressing his mate "Bella, why don't you go enjoy the rest of the festival with Ina."

"The girls are coming with us." The big one snarled.

"No, you can go to hell!" Edward spat, taking a step in front of the girls.

The argument was interrupted by the sound of a lock breaking.

Alice stepped through the now broken door.

"Come on guys." she smirked "It's a festival. You wouldn't wanna make a scene."

"We wouldn't." they agreed, being approached by another from behind.

"Enough!" the new voice commanded, removing their hood and allowing Seraphina to see that this one was a girl.

Obviously more powerful than the other two, and much more confident.

"Jane!" Edward greeted, bowing his head in acknowledgment and fear.

The blonde smirked at the atmosphere she created "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." She said nothing more, turning and making her way back the way she came from.

No one dared to not follow.

Edward held Bella's hand tightly while Alice walked in front of her daughter, covering her from view.

"Is she human?" Bella asked as they were greeted by a secretary of sorts.

"Yes." Edward answered.

"Does she know?"

Edward nodded again "Yes."

Bella blinked "Then why would? She wants to be..."

"And so she will be." the blonde male spoke.

"Or dessert." Jane teased.

Alice made sure to hide her daughter as best she could when they stepped onto the room.

She was sure that the Volturi would know about Nymphs, and that scared the vampire because they were the ones that slaughted her kind, because of the prophecy.

"Sister. They send you out to get one and you bring back two." a voice bragged.

The boy eyed Bella and what he could see of Seraphina before adding.

"And two humans."

"What a happy surprise!" the one in the middle spoke, Aro.

Seraphina instantly glared at him, as he made his way towards them.

"Bella is alive after all!" he rejoiced "Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending."

Aro didn't even blink as he gripped Edward's hand, reading his every thought.

Images of Bella and Edward's time flashed before him, before stopping on a certain thought.

"They are so rare." he voiced, staring at Edward in awe.

Edward tried block his thoughts, knowing Bella would show up in every one for Aro to see.

What worried him, was that his niece was in his memories too.

"La Tua Cantante" Aro breathed "Her blood appeals to you so much, it makes me thirsty." he admitted "How can you stand so close to her?"

"It's not without difficulty." Edward croaked.

"Yes I can see that." Aro chuckled as he looked at Bella and what he could see from Seraphina.

"Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch." Edward informed them.

"You are quite a soul reader yourself Edward." Aro retorted "Though you can't read Bella's thoughts... Fascinating."

He stepped back from Edward and kept his eyes solely on the human.

"I would like to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well." he tried, he held his hand out, encouraging Bella to take it "Would you do me the honor?"

Seraphina watched as her Protected stepping up to the royal, shuffling behind her mother and getting closer.

She watched as Aro's eyes studied Bella's face before speaking "Interesting. I see nothing."

Judging by his reaction, everyone knew that he indeed, did not see any of Bella's thoughts and Seraphina sighed in relief.

"I wonder..." Aro chimed, catching their attention again "Let us see if she's immune to all our powers. Shall we, Jane?"

"No!" Edward snarled, rushing to Jane but being thrown back as his body erupted in pain.

His muscles clenched and his body shook at the intensity.

"Stop!" Bella pleaded, struggling in the arms of Jane's brother "Stop! Please! Stop!"

"Stop it!" Seraphina yelled at them.

She could feel the anger growing inside of her, and she was close to snapping.

"Jane?" Aro addressed, removing her attention off Edward and allowing the pain to stop.

"Master?"

Edward sighed at the relief, allowing Alice to pull him from his spot on the ground.

Aro nodded at Jane and she focused her attention on Bella.

"This may hurt just a little." she teased with a smirk on her face, that made Seraphina pissed off.

Seraphina went to step forward, but Alice gripped her arm stopping her daughter before she made things worse.

She watched as the bitch attempted to work her powers on Bella, only to realize that she too, was having no luck.

Aro let off a loud cackle, clapping his hands and snapping Jane out of her trance.

"Remarkable. She confounds us all. So..." he drawled "What do we do with you now?"

Aro's fun was cut short by his brother Marcus "You already know what you're going to do, Aro."

"She knows too much." the other agreed "She's a liability and so it's the other girl."

Alice gripped her daughter's hand tightly, and she pushed her behind her.

She would die before she let them get to her daughter.

"Hmm." Aro sighed "That's true... Felix?"

The burly vampire from before stepped up and Edward felt his strength return.

"No!" He snarled.

He turned towards Felix and flipped Bella over his back, shielding her from her attacker before charging.

Edward tackled Felix, shoving the bigger vampire into the tiles.

Alice went to help her brother but Demetri, the small blonde from before, gripped her neck and forced her to stand and watch.

Seraphina quickly stood in front of Bella, trying to protect her.

She wanted to help, but one look from her mother she knew that it was best for the Nymph not to do anything, even thought it was getting really hard for her.

Her anger was raising as she started trembling as her hands curl tightly in fists.

Felix snarled in Edward's face before shoving him off and launching him in the air before speeding to his falling body.

Before Edward reached the ground, Felix gripped his neck and shoved him down, hardening the fall and cracking Edward's cheek at the intensity.

He left the injured vampire on the ground and faced the Nymph and the human.

The others in the room watched as Felix charged at Bella and Seraphina.

Only for Seraphina's eyes to flash silver as she lifted her hand using her air power to trow him away from them.

Felix stood up and tried to attack them again, but this time it was Edward, who was on top of him ramming his body into Felix's.

The large man was ready this time, gripping Edward by his cloak and tossing him into the stone bench against the wall.

He stomped towards Edward, punching his fist through the bench and grabbing the gold eyed vampire by his neck and lifting him into the air.

Edward and Felix fought, too fast for the human eye to see and Bella was left dizzy trying to watch.

She gasped when it finally slowed down, noticing that Edward wasn't winning.

She watched as Felix lifted Edward above his head before slamming him down into the stairs, creating a body sized hole.

Felix gripped Edward's head in his hands, tilting his face to see Aro's.

"Please! No! Please! Please!" Bella screamed from behind the Nymph, who finally snapped.

That's when Seraphina had enough and she took a step forwards and her eyes glowed bright green.

"Enough!" She roared as she lifted her hands, and vines started to show up in the room.

They wrapped around all the guards, around Dimitri and Felix bringing them away from Alice and Edward.

She moved her hands and more vines wrapped around the other guards.

Holding them tightly and away from her family.

Aro watched the scene before him, ignoring Bella's cries as he stared at the girl holding his guards lifes in her hands.

Then he caught the smell of flowers, he knew that smell very well.

"A Nymph." He mumbled "How extraordinary." he gasped, thinking of what he witnessed today "You would give up your life for someone like us. A vampire. A soulless monster." He looked at Bella.

Bella glared "You don't know a thing, about his SOUl."

Aro chuckled, speaking in a language Bella couldn't understand.

"This is a sadness." he mourned "If only it were your intention to give her immortality."

"Wait!" Alice called, watching Aro step closer to Bella "Bella will be one of us." she insisted "I've seen it. I'll change her myself."

Aro held his hand out for Alice to grab, focusing on the images racing through her mind.

"Mesmerizing." he spoke "To see what you have seen before it has happened."

Seraphina watched as Aro released her mother's hand and stood in front of Bella.

"Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal, Isabella." He then turned towards Seraphina "Can you please my dear, let go of my guards?"

Seraphina glared at him, but turned towards her mother, who nodded her head.

She took a deep breath before she brough her hands to her side, making all the vines to disapear and let go of the guards.

Aro nodded his head towards the girl and he took a step towards her, with his hand in front of him.

"Would you my dear, give me the honor?" He asked her politely.

Seraphina glared furiously at him, while Alice, Edward and Bella were watching them nervously.

Seraphina gritted her teeth in anger, before she took a step foward and gave her hand to Aro.

The vampire gripped the Nymph's hand tightly, watching her life through her memories.

After he was done, he looked at the girl in fear "The last Nymph."

Alice quickly walked towards them and pulled her daughter away from Aro.

Everyone stood in silence, waiting to see what Aro will do, until he finally turned around.

"Go now. Make your preparations." He told them, not mentioning anything about Seraphina.

"Let us be done with this" Marcus droned "Heidi will arrive any moment. Thank you for your visit."

"We will return the favor." Caius informed "I would advise that you follow through on your promise soon. We do not offer second chances."

The group of four rushed out of the room before they changed their minds.

"Goodbye, my young friends." Aro called behind them.

Seraphina blanched as she watched the group of tourists enter the room and hearing their screams not even two seconds later.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" Seraphina demanded, pushing Bella even faster as they exited the church.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
372K 9.1K 61
He was her sanity amidst the hurricane (Eclipse-Breaking Dawn Part 2)
1.6M 53.3K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...
158K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...