Thirteen Letter to God (COMPL...

By azzraelzen

Sometimes we don't admit that we are wrong because we don't wanna be wrong.. Sometimes we change because it'... More

The Shoe Box
Letter #1
Letter #2
Letter #3
Letter #4
Letter #5
Letter #6
Letter #7
Letter #8
Letter #9
Letter #10
Letter #11
Letter #12
Letter #13
The Question

A/N

1 1 0
By azzraelzen

First of all, thank you for taking time to check this story out or to check me out. This is going to be quite lengthy 'cuz I wanted to explain something.

I don't even know if it is important or what but I just can't stand around.

First thing first is the name of the author on the cover of this story. I know it says "mharlie_babes" but my username this time is different.

I changed it (obviously. ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠'⁠;⁠)⁠┌ It wouldn't change by itself, would it?), upon reinstalling wattpad around April 5, 2023 I changed it to "azzraelchann" (based on my gaming name: azzrael)...

And while planning to finish one of my drafted stories (they're 12 of them (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠), it's halfway finished. But I still have the idea of how I intend to finish it, I just got too carried away and left), I've decided to get serious now that I'm older and yes I'm going to change my username again today (June 15, 2023).

And I swear, this is the final.(But I might eat my words later, advance sorry if I did.)

Second thing is the book cover photos. I'll find time to edit it but I think I'll finish one of my drafted stories first before I do that.

Third, believe me I was really really young when I typed this story in. And this one is just on a whim. I just done this in one sitting around the middle of the night of April 18 (i forgot the year but I swear I'm really really young and I don't really care about the grammar or anything), and by the morning April 19 I finished it and publish it right away. I rushed everything!

I'll also try to find sometime to edit this one and my other stories I published earlier than this one.

Fourth, I'm really going to get serious this time. PREPARE! ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ ... no, I didn't mean anything about like promising to be big or something. What I mean is I'm going to try my best this time and wrote my upcoming stories through effort not because I'm just bored (just like what I did in this one).

Lastly, (but not the least) I'm sorry for my tardiness. I know this book lacks a lot of elements and things 'cuz (again as what I've told you in the previous paragraph) I just wrote this in a whim. I was super bored that time and I was suffering depression (at a young age).

I was actually thinking of self harm that time but instead of doing it, I just wrote this story to distract myself.

GUYS! SAY NO TO SELF HARM!!! OKAY? I'VE BEEN THERE AND I UNDERSTOOD YOU, BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED DON'T DO IT!!!! (I'm not angry or anything, just explaining)

Okay... that's all I think. Thank you again for letting me borrow your time (I probably have waste it anyway but still I just wanted you to know).

See guys soon in a different world... love lots and stay safe everyone!!!!

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

eyyyyy.. it's October 26, 2023, and I know I said on June 15 that my username is going to be final.. 😀 Well.. I'm sorry I changed my mind, AGAIN! Told you I might end up eating my words, but I swear this one is the final one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.1K 19
"You know I never thought I would fall in love... All of my life I felt like I was incapable of doing so. I would like guys here and there but only f...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
52.7K 2.2K 43
We make promises to our loved ones to assure them that they are really important to us and we will cherish them forever. Are we able to do that?? Wit...
25.7K 539 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...