Don't Blame Me

By aonungswifeyy

Lëyla, Jake Sully's oldest daughter has been promised to Aonung, the Chief of Awa'atlu's son, in order to let... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

792 35 29
By aonungswifeyy

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As Lëy'la is walking to her Ikran, she hears her name being called out.

"Lëy'la! Wait!"

She sighs and stops, turning around to see Ao'nung walking towards her.

"I'm leaving, Ao'nung" Lëy'la says.

"Leaving? What?" Ao'nung looked at her puzzled.

"I'm going home. I don't belong here" Lëy'la replies.

"Lëy'la.. come on, we can work this out. Everyone's emotions are just heightened by everything, but we can work this out together. We are both on the same boat."

Lëy'la shakes her head no, "I don't want to work anything out Ao'nung. I just.. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home and I'm going home."

She turns around, to see Eyza flying and gives her a call.

"So.. what does this mean then?" Ao'nung asks.

Lëy'la turns around to look at Ao'nung, "look after Neteyam for me. And as for Rotxo.."

She takes off her thigh band, and puts it into the palm of Ao'nungs' hand, "I have nothing I wish to say to him."

Lëy'la then takes the sack as she begins to tie it up to her Ikran, tightly as she could.

She looks back at Ao'nung.

"Surprisingly, you are the one I hated when we got here and now, you are the one I'm happy to have met, leaving here. As a friend, of course" Lëy'la says.

Ao'nung gives her a light chuckle, "you don't have to clarify with me. I know."

"Hug?" She asks him, holding her arms out.

Ao'nung comes to hug her.

"Thankyou.. for staying by my side" Lëy'la whispers, her eyes beginning to tear up.

"I'll make sure everyone regrets the way they treated you" Ao'nung replied.

And Lëy'la had no doubt that he would. She knew him too much.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rotxo is sat on his own, when his grandmother walks in.

She looks at him, slightly worried.

He looks up at her.

"What is it, grandma?" Rotxo asks.

She holds out Lëy'las' thigh band, "Ao'nung has been around. He said to give this to you."

"I don't want it" Rotxo turns around.

"Rotxo. Do you not know what this means?" His grandmother asks.

"I don't know. I don't even think I want to know" Rotxo replies.

"Lëy'las' gone. She's left" his grandma tells him.

"What do you mean gone?" Rotxo stood up immediately, as he looked back to his grandmother once again.

"She has gone Rotxo. She's going back home. To the forest" his grandmother says.

Rotxo walks out, ready to find Ao'nung for an explanation, but needed not to search, as he was already stood by the marui.

"You let her go?" Rotxo asks.

Ao'nung nods, "I can not force her to stay here if she does not wish to."

"Ao'nung.."

"This is on your accord. You. Neteyam. Both of you, acting like complete lunatics" Ao'nung says.

Rotxo stays silent.

"This morning, when Lëy'la came back from being with you, we were already there at their marui. She had no idea about anything because it was my father and her father who had planned all this. She was telling the truth Rotxo. But for some reason, you just chose to ignore her and walk away" Ao'nung says.

Rotxo realises, he was so caught up in emotion, that he had hurt Lëy'la too. And now.. she left.

"No" he whispers, "I'm so stupid."

"Well it's too late now. She's not coming back" Ao'nung shrugs and walks off.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The Sully's were sat, eating dinner. Silently.

That was until, Tuk spoke.

"Where is Lëy'la? Why is she not eating with us?" Tuk asks, worried about her older sister.

Neytiri looks at her, not sure on how to tell her.

"She's gone back home" Jake speaks bluntly.

"What?" Lo'ak looks at his father, "what do you mean, gone home?"

"I mean gone home. Back to the forest. She left this morning" Jake says.

"And you just let her go? Are you out your mind?" Lo'ak looks at his dad confused, "the only reason we are here, is because we are trying not to get caught. If she gets caught-"

"She won't because, I'm riding out tonight to go find her and bring her back" Jake replies, "now eat your food and stop asking questions.

They go silent again, before Lo'ak looks to Neteyam.

Guilt, written all over his face.

Lo'ak stood up, "I've lost my appetite."

He walks out, despite his fathers objections, walking away from his family.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la and Eyza take a break, as they had been flying for eight hours so far.

They stop by a deserted island, where Lëy'la gets off, before she decides to get out a blanket, laying it on to the floor.

She looks to Eyza, who also seemed quite tired, but also hungry.

Lëy'la takes out some food from her bag, before she puts it down in front of Eyza, to let her eat.

She gives Eyza a little petted stroke before she walks to her blanket, laying above it.

Lëy'la sighs, as she looks up at the night sky, whilst the stars were shining above them. A lot more than usual.

"What did I do so wrong?" Lëy'la whispers to herself, "why does everyone hate me?"

Eyza makes a noise, as she's done with her food.

Lëy'la looks at her and smiles, letting Eyza know she heard her.

"Good girl" Lëy'la whispers to her, as she reaches her hand out to her.

Eyza lays down, before resting her head above Lëy'las' torso, as Lëy'la begins to pet them. The both of them slowly drifting off to sleep.
...

An hour or so had gone past, before Lëy'la woke up, to the sound of something unusual.

It was the sound of people talking, from a distance, along with the sound of a ship.

Lëy'la opens her eyes, sitting up, also waking up Eyza.

"Ma wey, Eyza" Lëy'la whispers to her, trying to not let her make any sounds, as she stood up slowly.

"Who is that?" Lëy'la whispers, as she tries to get a look of what is going on.

The most she could see at that point was a ship, with at least three Na'vi men. Even though, they were dressed in camo. Which Lëy'la found weird.

But then she notices a figure of someone small. Too small, to be a Na'vi.

"A human?" She whispers, trying her best to look closely, leaning herself next to the tree that was beside her.

Her ears flicker as she gets a closer hearing.

She recognises that voice. That human voice.

"Spider!" She whispers in shock.

She then realises, who the other people might be.

"Oh no. They're getting closer. If they find out about where the others are, they'll destroy everything" Lëy'la says to herself.

She looks at Eyza, "we have to get back."

Lëy'la quickly folds up the blanket, as she stuffs it back into her sack, before tightening the straps.

She then gets onto Eyza's back, bringing her queue forward as she creates the Tsaheylu.

Lëy'la rides up, as they both ride quietly, not making a sound.

Lëy'la knew they could get passed getting caught, if they flew between clouds, helping them to hide.

Not many clouds were out, but, Lëy'la was a hunter and so, she knew what she had to do.

But her mind becomes unfocused when she stops, seeing an island completely destroyed.

She hears cries and screams, as the marui's were on fire. Everything was burnt.

Lëy'la had her visors on, helping her to see more clearly.

And it did not look good. Not when everyone was so panicked and crying out. It broke her heart.

Did they really do this? Did they really destroy people's houses. Their homes. Just in order to find her family?

Lëy'la losing focus, causes both her and Eyza to be distracted, moving further away from the clouds.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Hey Colonel, you seeing this?" Lyle speaks, as he has some form of binoculars in his hands, looking up at the sky.

"Getting what?" Quaritch takes the binoculars out of Lyle's hands, placing it in his before he looks through them.

He smirks, and moves it away.

"Well I'll be damned" Quaritch whispers.

Spider looks up, realising who it was straight away.

Lo'ak, Kiri, Lëy'la and Spider would always go on late night rides, of course, Spider would share an Ikran with Kiri.

So he was able to spot Lëy'la, knowing it was her.

"Shit.." he mutters under his breath.

"You know who it is?" Quaritch asks Spider.

"No. I have no idea" Spider lies, in hopes that Quaritch would let it go.

But he did not let it go.

"I'm not buying that" he places his gun out.

"W-what are you doing?" Spider stutters.

"Watch and learn kid" Quaritch places it in his hand firmly, squinting his eyes so that he gets a clear shot.

"Don't. Don't hurt anyone. They are not doing anything to you!" Spider shouts.

"I've come this far, you think I'm going to take chances? Can't even trust you, when you're bluntly lying to me" Quaritch says.

"I'm being honest. Really. I have no idea who that is. It definitely can not be anyone from the Sully family" Spider says, trying his best to save Lëy'la.

Quaritch looks at Lyle, "take him inside."

Lyle holds onto Spider.

"What you are doing is wrong! Stop! Please!" Spider shouts out, as he looks out to Lëy'la, worried of what is to happen to her.

"Come on!" Lyle shouts as he grabs onto him tightly, taking him into the ship.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la and Eyza were now riding in the wide open, for everyone to see, when she hears screaming.

It causes her to turn around and look.

"Why does that sound like Spider? What's going on?" Lëy'la looks in the other direction.

She sees a bullet coming for them.

"No no, shit" Lëy'la dodges the bullet as she rides downwards.

"We've gotta ride the other way" Lëy'la begins to make herself go the other way, not being able to ride properly as she's trying to avoid the bullets coming her way.

Despite all her tries, to keep her and Eyza safe, she was failing.

The bullets were getting more accurate and more closer, even when she was flying away.

She had no idea what was going on, causing her to panic and in a second, she felt herself fall, with a stinging pain in her heart, as her Tsaheylu disconnected harshly.

Eyza let out a cry as both her and Lëy'la fell to the ground.

As she fell, Lëy'la hit her head on something sharp. Almost like it was a rock.

She lets out a painful grunt but forces herself up, making her way to Eyza.

Her walk was wobbly, but she managed.

"Eyza.." she muttered out as she fell to her knees beside her, not being able to stand up.

Blood pouring out from the back of her head.

She looks at Eyza and Eyza looked at her. As though, she was in pain.

Lëy'la patted her head gently, "it's okay. It's going to be okay" she whispers.

But she could no longer stay on her knees, falling beside Eyza, as her eyes began to close slowly.

"Eyza.." she let out in a mutter before her vision had become black, and her mind hand become blank.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Someone is going to find her. New character incoming 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 621 17
A story where 2 friends fall in love with the same girl. Will they accomplish their goal to fight over her? Read the story to find out.
75.8K 1.2K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
56K 1K 25
Y/N Sully, older twin of Lo'ak Sully, daughter of the former Toruk Makto, Jake Sully, and her family left the home that they had ever known to live i...
109K 2.6K 33
Neteyam is the son of Jake and Neytiri. Rayena is the daughter of Pantoran and the brother of Rotxo. Rayena is seen as the daughter of the Tonowari...