Would you hate us if you knew...

Galing kay katebluejaguar

'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and... Higit pa

hello
Prologue: The past!
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Question time!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.

Chapter 41

91 3 12
Galing kay katebluejaguar

Meanwhile back at the chamber.

Gear is all healed up and is taking a nap with his head in Sleepy Ash's lap.

Lawless is still recovering from what Mikuni said earlier with World End, Who's Coming and The Mother comforting him.

C3 are all checking weapons and making sure they had everything.

And right at the center of the chamber was Niccolo arguing with Sakuya.

Mahiru and the others stood nearby in case they needed to jump in.

"Sakuya calm down!" Iduna exclaimed.

"Calm down? Calm down! I guess Mikuni had the right to snap like that and don't tell me to calm down! I saw Misono die because I used my ability in doors! And I couldn't do anything! I was captured and insulted by some very annoying people. And on top of that the people we don't want to see are where they should not be! I bet it was Shuhei's fault! They must have told them where to find us!" Sakuya snapped.

Shuhei bowed his head in shame. He didn't regret what he did. He did it out of love for his friends.

Mahiru stepped forward blocking the C3 members from Sakuya's view. "Alright, don't blame Shuhei! It was a mistake to leave the vampires behind in the first place."

Sakuya laughed. "Listen to yourself! It was you who said we needed to leave them behind in the first place!" Sakuya snapped at Mahiru.

Iduna stepped forward. "And don't blame Mahiru! It was a group decision!" She said defending the boss.

"None of this would had ever happened if we hadn't joined the SSWEA in the first place!" Sakuya continued yelling.

Alex popped out from her hiding place from behind Tetsu. She really hated arguments and yelling. But even she knew that what Sakuya was saying was ridiculous. "Alright, now you're being dumb. If we hadn't, we would be dead right now in graves!"

"Maybe that would have been for the best." Sakuya grumbled.

Iduna gasped. "How could you say that? I may have had the same thoughts before but now I don't! I'm glad I entered the SSWEA! If not I would not have met the Servamp of Wrath which I dearly love!" She snapped.

The Mother was surprised. So surprised that she couldn't speak.

"If you can't figure out that entering the SSWEA was probably the best thing for us then there is something wrong with you!" Iduna stared at him before marching off down a tunnel opposite the one Mikuni had stormed down.

The Mother stood. "Allow me to go and see her." She said as she walked after her.

"Sakuya how could you?" Alex exclaimed.

"If we were dead at least we couldn't ruin any lives! I wonder if the Servamps would forgive us if they knew what we did. Lawless knows. Why not everyone else?" Sakuya snapped.

Niccolo didn't want World End to know. The things he did, he knew he wouldn't forgive him. "Sakuya don't you dare so another word!" Tetsu wrapped an arm around his waist to stop him attacking the green head.

"I wonder does World End know that in fact you killed all those woman, kids and elderly behind the backs of his eve's so he would be forced to kill them?" Sakuya's stared right at Niccolo.

Niccolo paled and looked down.

World End's eyes widened. His gaze turned to Niccolo, who refused to look at him. "Niccolo.... Is that true?"

"Does The Mother know that Iduna had told C3 the location of the Count?" Sakuya continued, staring at the tunnel that Iduna had gone down. He saw the shadow of The Mother pause to listen and she continued down the tunnel. "Does Pride know that Tetsu used to kill his subclasses or that Mahiru had sent that letter from C3 to kill your creator?"

Old Child stared at Tetsu, who refused to even glance at the Servamp as he was too busy holding Niccolo back from killing the green haired idiot.

Mahiru looked down. He had regretted it. There was nothing he could say to change the past. It was up to Sleepy Ash wheather he forgave him on not.

Sleepy Ash stood and took a few steps towards Mahiru, but paused and didn't approach him.

"Or the fact that Misono used to kill the eves and subclasses of Lily?"

"That's not fair! Misono isn't here to defend himself!" Alex shouted.

"Well neither is Licht!"

"Oh yeah? And how about we tell Who's Coming about what you did? Hmm? As you're telling everyone else what they did! Does Who's Coming know that you were the reason why he was captured by C3 in the first place?" Alex shouted.

Sakuya started crying. He locked eyes with the Servamp that went through great pain because of him and he took off running to an unoccupied tunnel.

Tetsu let go of Niccolo and he stormed off passing Mikuni as he was walking out of the tunnel. "Niccolo...?"

"Don't ask!" The black head snapped as he passed.

Mikuni watched his friend turned the corner and disappear out of sight. He sighed. Whatever the argument was about it must have been serious.

"Hey guys. So what happened?" Mikuni asked as he approached. He knew something was wrong. Mahiru was staring at the ground with a sad look in his eyes as though he was battling with a voice inside him. Tetsu was sitting off to the side by himself. And Alex was sitting with Shuhei and the others crying again. Even Gear had worked up and had a concern look in his eyes.

"Niccolo and Sakuya got into an argument. Sakuya revealed everything that we had each done." Tetsu muttered loud enough for Mikuni to hear.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Mikuni approached Mahiru.

"It's okay. It was going to come out anyway. The sooner the better." Mahiru sighed.

"It's very unusual. This is the first time I've seen Mikuni, who is usually very calm, Sakuya, who is usually very cheerful and Niccolo, who is usually very quiet to snap like that." Alex exclaimed.

"Well... I'm sorry I snapped earlier." Mikuni apologized.

"You're okay now right?" Tetsu asked as he approached.

"Yeah. I'm fine Jeje helped." Mikuni smiled.

"It's good that you and Doubt Doubt have made up." Yumikage joined the conversation.

"Where is our brother?" All of Love asked.

Mikuni smiled. "Right here!" He pointed at his scarf and at the same time the scarf moved. A snake head poked out from underneath.

"OMG!" Alex exclaimed getting to her feet.

"You okay Alex?" Gear asked.

"You called him Jeje didn't you!" Alex grinned.

Everyone stared at Mikuni, who smiled. And nodded to the snake. Jeje slithered out from under the scarf and transformed as he hit the ground. Everyone saw the contract item hanging around his neck.

"I'm happy for you Mikuni!" Mahiru smiled.

"Thanks."

Jeje went and sat down next to All of Love and they started a whispered conversation.

"I guess you heard what Sakuya said?" Gear asked.

Mikuni shook his head. "We only heard what Alex said. He must have been keeping so much pent up rage inside. He was bound to snap eventually. Although I don't think it's safe for World End or Who's Coming to follow them.... Where are they?"

Everyone looked around. The two Servamps were now here to be seen.

Tetsu chuckled. "They are gonna die. When Sakuya and Niccolo who never usually get angry, and have lashed out a handful of times, get violent when they are like this. I feel sorry for them."

Alex nodded. "If they come out unharmed I will be shocked."

Mikuni nodded slowly keeping his gaze on Mahiru, who hadn't moved from his spot. "Hey, Mahiru? Are you okay? Do you need some time alone?"

Mahiru looked up and shook his head. "No. I'm fine." He smiled a fake smile.

'And he's playing tough guys again.' Everyone, excluding the Servamps, thought.

"In that case we need to plan on what to do next." Alex said.

"We should wait for the morning. If my phone is correct it's sunset. We should head out in the morning." Gear suggested.

"But if we wait, wouldn't she just disappeared again?" Tetsu argued.

"No. The only way out is past us. We can have the Servamps guarding the tunnels while the rest of us get some sleep." Gear explained.

"We do need some sleep. And some of us do need some time to cool off." Mahiru agreed with Gear.

"Then it's settled. We stay here tonight and get some sleep. Then in the morning we'll head out." Mikuni smiled.

Shuhei stood. "We'll go back to the car." He said nodding at Yumikage, Johannes and Junichiro. "We left some bags of food and water in there. I'm sure your hungry."

At that moment Alex's stomach rumbled. "That's an understatement!"

Mahiru, Tetsu and Mikuni laughed. And the C3 members left.

"Hey guys, oh Mikuni's back!"

They all turned to see Iduna and The Mother walking back and around The Servamps neck was her old contract item.

"Eh? You two?" Tetsu exclaimed.

"Yup. Me and Freya had a talk and we'll she forgives me!" Iduna said.

"I'm happy for you!" Tetsu exclaimed.

Iduna sat down with Freya sitting next to her.

Mahiru sat down as well. Tetsu sat by himself.

Sleepy Ash turned back into his cat form and walked over to Mahiru rubbing his head against the brunette's knee. Everyone watched holding their breath. Mahiru opened his eyes and stared at the black cat for a few minutes and then closed his eyes again. The cat took as a good sign and climbed into his lap. The two fell asleep.

Gear took a few pictures as well.

Next to crash was Mikuni. He fell asleep with his head in Jeje's lap.

Tetsu smiled. And then turned his gaze ast the two tunnels. He was worries about his friends.

"Don't worry, Tetsu." Tetsu looked up to see Old Child standing beside him. "World End and Who's Coming will help them."

"I know..." Tetsu said.

"Is it okay if I...?" Old Child gestured to the spot next to Tetsu.

"Sure." He replied. And the Servamp sat down.

"Tetsu...I...Um..." Old Child stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"You want to know if what I said earlier is true?" Tetsu guessed.

"Yeah. Is it true?" The Servamp looked up at him.

Tetsu lowered his head. "..... Yeah. It's true. Back then it was either do as they say or torture would be waiting for us. Doing what we were told was our survival. We all had a weakness. Once they knew it they used it each time."

"And what was yours?" Old Child asked gently.

"You. I loved you too much."

Old Child was shocked. He hasn't expected this.

"Once they knew they threatened to send Spy, if I don't co-operate and kill your subclasses." Tetsu exclaimed.

"Spy?" Old Child asked curious.

"He is an expert in bombs. He is called in when someone needs something blown up." Tetsu brought his knees to his chest and buried his head in his knees. "I couldn't lose you so I just did what I was told."

There was silence for a few minutes so Tetsu tilted his head to the right to see Old Child's expression. The Servamp did something unexpected. When Tetsu had turned his head to face him, the small Servamp leaned forward and kissed him. Tetsu's eyes closed as he melted into the kiss. A few minutes later he pulled back. Old Child placed both his hands on his cheeks. "What was that for?"

"You said you loved me that's  why!" He replied.

"Do you feel the same?"

"Of course I do!"

"Does this mean you fogive me?" Tetsu asked hopefully.

"Yes. Besides it's all in the past. And I also do remember the time I betrayed you. So this as I see it is payback. Also you had reasons for not telling us." Old Child smiled.

"Thank you." Tetsu said as he kissed the one he loved again.

"So can I be your Servamp again? Or is that asking too much. Especially after the day you've had...." Old Child trailed off as a familiar bracelet appeared on his right wrist.

"You don't have to ask. You will always be my Servamp. Now and forever." Tetsu said smiling.

Tears rolled down the Servamps cheeks as he launched himself into his eve's arms. "I love you, Tetsu!"

"I love you too, Hugh!" And he tilted his head back exposing his neck so Hugh could bite him. Which he did and chains appeared connecting them once more.

Mahiru, Mikuni, Alex and Iduna, who all had one eye open, smiled at the happiness of their friend.

20 minutes later Shuhei and the others returned. Yumikage was about to speak when Gear placed a finger against his lips hushing him. And gestured around the room.

Jeje was now lying on his back asleep with Mikuni lying on top of him.

Tetsu was asleep with his head in Hugh's lap.

Mahiru was lying asleep next to Sleepy Ash who was in human form with his arms around the brunette.

Iduna is now asleep in Freya's arms.

Alex had cried herself to sleep next to Gear.

Sakuya, Who's Coming, Niccolo and World End still haven't returned.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Sakuya had stormed off not in anger. But in utter disappointment and sadness in himself. But also because he felt guilt and regret. He hadn't wanted to say those things. He had been angry. Sakuya raised his fist at the wall, but he couldn't bring himself to punch his anger out. That was the way Niccolo got rid of his anger, but not him. He slumped against the wall and sunk to the floor. The tears he had been holding back when he has been yelling at the others. Unlike everyone else, he was not known to cry. That's because he didn't cry in front of everyone. Only two people has ever seen him cry. "I'm so stupid. I never think of my words before I speak. I always say the wrong things at the wrong time. I won't be surprised of the Servamps decide to leave us now. The others probably won't forgive me either."

There were moment of silence. Then Sakuya heard a voice behind him that made his heart skip a beat.

"Oh Sakuya. Your still the same person you were when you left."

Sakuya turned to see Who's Coming crouching behind him. He lifted a hand and placed it on the green heads head. And he was smiling. That gentle and kind smile that Sakuya had fallen in love with.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sakuya said as he turned his back to the Servamp.

He heard shuffling and looked over his shoulder to see the Servamps sitting behind him leaning back against the wall. "You have always been embarrassed crying in front of people. The only people that have seen you cry is Mahiru and myself. Which I find adorable."

Sakuya realized he had stopped crying. This always happened. Somehow this prankster Servamp always knew the right words to make him feel better.

"Bottling it up isn't going to help. Talk to me Sakuya. You used to talk to me about your problems all the time. That's why I let you go during the war."

This surprised Sakuya. He had let him go? Well he had found it strange that Belkia, and Higan hadn't come looking for him. But it was because of the Servamp? Well this is new. "What do you mean?"

Who's Coming sighed. "Didn't Belkia tell you?"

Sakuya snorted. "He had been too busy yelling at me about he disrespectful I was for disappearing like that."

Who's Coming smiled. "Well, that sounds like Belkia. But when you left I told them to let you go."

"I see. Thanks for that. I needed time to clear my head." Sakuya thanked him.

"So talk to me, Sakuya. Like old times." The Servamp said.

"But this is different now. Didn't you hear what Alex said? Shouldn't you hate me now? Considering the only way C3 was able to capture you was because I told them where you were after spying on you for that week. I helped them take you in. I'm the reason why you went through what you went through!" Sakuya started crying again.

"So when I saved you and turned you into a subclass..." Who's Coming asked, trying to understand.

"I was trying to commit suicide cause I just couldn't live any longer. I would have healed eventually when you found me. But you changed my course of thinking. You taught me how to be strong. And I thank you for that!" Sakuya smiled over his shoulder.

Who's Coming returned the smile. "Your welcome."

Sakuya shifted around so he could rest his head in his shoulder. The Servamp wrapped an arm around the green head.

"I'm sorry." Sakuya said after a few minutes of silence.

"For what Sakuya? You have no reason to apologize!" Who's Coming exclaimed gently as he wiped the tears off his cheeks.

"For suddenly leaving you after that night. For not saying anything...."

"Shhhh. It's okay I forgive you. You left to protect us. It's okay. I'm not angry. I'm just relieved that your alive." He wrapped his arms around the boy and puked him into his lap. Hugging him to his chest.

"I'm glad you forgive me. Also there is something I couldn't write in the letter but I want you to know anyway." Sakuya said sitting up. Thighs on either side of the Servamps legs.

"Oh? Sure go ahead." Who's Coming said, surprised.

Sakuya's hands on his cheeks. Then without warning he leaned in and kissed him. Who's Coming however was surprised as he didn't know that there was a side to him, but he already knew the green haireds feelings. As he had overheard a conversation between him and Otogiri. Sakuya had said back then that he loved him. And that night was no different.

Sakuya pulled back a few minutes later to catch his breath. "You don't seem surprised."

Who's Coming was silent for a while before he pounced. Sakuya found himself on his back with the Servamp saddling him. "I've known for a long time that you loved me. I was just waiting for you to admit it to me yourself." The Servamp chuckled.

"Well, I'm sorry I kept you waiting, my cheeky fox." Sakuya chuckled.

"I'm fine with waiting." The black haired replied.

Then with out warning Sakuya sat up and wrapped his arms around the Servamps neck. Who's Coming felt something cold against his throat. When Sakuya pulled away Who's Coming raised a hand to his neck to see that Sakuya had put on the fox choker that he had made a long time ago. Their contract item. "Sakuya!"

"Did you really think I would throw it away? Come now, that would never happen, Tsubaki!"

Tsubaki immediately leaned forward and bite into Sakuya's neck. Chains appeared connecting to Sakuya's left wrist. The eve moaned as the Servamp licked the blood away. One of Tsubaki's hands found Sakuya's and their fingers intertwined.

Tsubaki decided to be cheeky and gently planted kisses up his eve's neck. Sakuya's eyes fluttered shut as his right hand found itself tangled in the silk black hair of his Servamp. A loud moan escaped his mouth as the Servamp traced his fangs across his skin sending sensations of pleasure throught his body.

The Servamp must have sensed his current condition because he trailed a hand down his stomach and between his legs and pushed down on his half hard erection. A loud moan escaped the green heads mouth. "Tsubaki... what are you...mmmm... doing?"

"It looks like you need some help in a certain place." The Servamp whispered in his ear making the eve shudder.

"I don't need help.... Ahhh!" Sakuya's hips grinded against Tsubaki's hands.

Tsubaki chuckled. "Are you sure?"

Sakuya blushed. "Fine... But your doing the work this time."

"But of course, my love."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter complete!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67.4K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...
32.2K 1K 17
"Come on~ shouldn't you be enjoying your life? You did promised Ma-" The blue haired servamp threw the floating teen the nastiest glare he could must...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
24.5K 597 18
""A great indicator to know if you're an Alpha, a Beta, or an Omega,..is...." Kuro scratched his head, his other siblings listened closely, but the e...