Hidden heiress - Jinjoo

By -Euzu-

No one knows that Ahn Yujin is the heiress of Ahnjin group, one of the biggest in the business industry. Her... More

‹ Hidden heiress ›
HH - 1
HH - 2
HH - 3
HH - 4
HH - 5
HH - 6
HH - 7
HH - 9
HH - 10

HH - 8

454 28 11
By -Euzu-

Their department was casually talking in their cafeteria and of course their team manager wasn't there.

She's been pretty much like that for the past week. Oh when Minju's not around, they'll go back and tease their manager that she's just missing someone around that is why she's back to being so workaholic.

Minju's as strict and cold as ever but hey, she got the character development. They're thanking Yujin for that. She got quite friendly with her co-employees too. Sometimes she attends their gatherings.

Speaking of Yujin.. she's currently out of the country. Being the president means being busier than before, also Yujin's preparing for something.

She heard very great news and it is to be announced next month. Yujin had to go out of the country for four days with her father, another business thing. It's an important one so she can't refuse.

But hey, she tried her best and luckily.. she was able to come back in three days.

"Ahnjin group.. their names all have an Ahn and a Jin."

"Ahn Yujin.. oh we should have known! That's why it's called Ahnjin! Ahn Soojin, Ahn Seongjin, Ahn Yeonjin, Ahn Hyeongjin, Ahn Wonjin, Ahn Yujin! Oh wow. That's why she's somehow familiar because her father is Ahn Wonjin." From generation to generation. Their names are surely with Ahn+jin. It's a family thing. They resemble each other a lot.

"Goodness that's why Yujin's screaming expensiveness even if she's just wearing her casual work outfit before--"

"Hi! I heard my name." The mood immediately changed. Even though they were comfortable with Yujin back then, they were afraid that the girl would prefer things formal now.

"G-good afternoon ma'am." They all greeted and bowed, not expecting the president to be standing in front of their table. They thought she'll come back tomorrow.

"You guys can be casual to me when it's not work hours. Don't worry, I'm still the Yujin you guys know and call." Yujin smiles, they're close to her. She doesn't want to be distant from them. They're really kind people. Even without knowing her true identity, they treated her nicely.

"Really? We can do that?"

"Of course, I'm the boss anyway." She winked and instantly, everybody was comfortable again.

"You better explain everything to us! We were surprised! We asked you on your first day if you're connected to the Ahn's but you said no--"

"Unnie, I'll explain everything. Besides, I didn't say I wasn't though. It's my father's order to keep me as an intern and not to tell anyone about it, I'm sorry. I worked in your department as a training and because he wanted me to become independent."

"We understand. But you still owe us details." She said while the others agreed, smiling at their president.

Ahnjin will surely be in great hands.

-

Yujin entered a particular department as the employees greeted her, she greeted them back with a smile. She separated with them after 15 minutes earlier, she had to go somewhere and she wanted her former members to eat properly. They weren't eating much because they were asking too many why's and keep telling her to go on and on. She had to tell them to stop and eat first.

She knocked, trying to hide her smile from her excitement towards the person inside the office.

"Come in."

Minju didn't look and Yujin was just staring at her, the older has her brows furrowed again.

She would look if she's expecting that person but she thought she would still come back tomorrow. She's not expecting anyone today.

"Minju." Oh that voice that Minju missed these past few days.

She looked up so fast and saw that face she has been wanting to see so badly.

"It's been days yet here I am already. Good afternoon, Manager Kim." I missed you. Yujin greeted with a smile that immediately caused Minju's lips to form a smile.

See? Yujin's proud and happy she could make her smile in an instant.

How Minju's frown can go away just like that.

"Well, good afternoon to you too, ma'am." The older greeted. Ah, it's so unusual of her calling the intern aka the president now.

"Hmm, I have to get used to you calling me that." Minju chuckled with the latter's reply.

"And that is why as your boss.. I am here, bringing you lunch." Okay she had to walk to that restaurant because the driveway was too narrow for her Lamborghini.

Just because she saw that Minju liked a post of that food.

Oh all the things she do.

Minju's eyes glimmered with what she saw, gosh it was the food she was craving these days. The moment Yujin saw her reaction, despite the hot sun and her long walk, it was worth it.

"Thank you, Yujin. I've been wanting this all week!" Minju exclaimed with a smile that made her heart skip a beat again.

Yujin was just there, staring at her like usual.

Not like Minju was uncomfortable with that. She knows Yujin loves to stare at her, oh she does too. Especially back in the times where Yujin was an intern, she would stare at her one sided window and not realize she was already staring at her lovingly.

And whenever she catches Yujin staring at her, the girl would smile and Minju would feel her ears turning red.

Now there goes them again. She was eating and Yujin was just staring at her like she's her whole world. Well she is.

And with her cheeks puffed from the food, she could feel her cheeks heating up. Just a simple loving stare and there goes her heart going crazy.

"Stop staring and eat." She said before scooping a spoonful and fed it to Yujin.

Okay, the younger couldn't argue anymore. Minju literally took the chance when her mouth went a little agape earlier.

It's just lunch time yet they're already exhausted by work.

Yujin leaned and placed her head at the older's shoulder, "I'm charged again."

"You always say that."

"Because it works. I don't know what my life would be now without you." Seriously, Yujin sometimes think of that. Will she still be the girl who recklessly do activities that worries her parents? Will she still be a spoiled brat that gets everything she wants?

Oh she just shrugs those thoughts off. After all, it's all good now. The main reason is that this woman beside her made it all better.

They're by Minju's couch, she could sleep here actually. She might try it one of these days.

Yujin went back and sat properly, staring at Minju but this time it almost made her laugh.

How cute.

"Sometimes you eat like a child." Yujin chuckled before taking a tissue and wiping it over the side of Minju's lips. Let's not forget the tension they had when she did that. Literally a long eye contact.

Pretty normal for them now.

"T-thanks."

"but hey! I don't. Their food is just delicious. Seriously, you agree right?" Minju asked with her mouth half full that made Yujin smile. She tucked the older's hair back into her ear too, it's getting in the way when she's still eating.

Minju is proper at everything, even when she eats. But when she's with Yujin, everything just seems to go great and the girl did nothing but make her feel comfortable. She's able to be who she truly is whenever she's with Yujin. She doesn't have to be conscious of anything.

Minju completely emptied the dishes, she stared at Yujin and mumbled her sincere thank you.

"Let's have dinner later? My treat." Minju offered. She wanted to spend more time with the latter but of course she wouldn't be able to say that verbally.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You choose this time."

"Then I'll--"

Yujin was cut off by a loud ringing of her phone. It was her secretary and she knew what that meant.

Oops, she forgot the time.

She still has a meeting.

"Goodness, I forgot I have a meeting to go to!" She hurriedly stood up and took her coat.

Walking back at the girl and giving her a tight hug. "See you, Min! I'll go here at five!" Minju waved back and smiled.

Hugging is normal for them. Some friends usually hug but.. they're not even friends. They wouldn't want to call each other friends. It's more than that. Just two people 'not' in a relationship.

Soon maybe.

Wait..

Did she just call me by my nickname?

Oh and as expected, her heart went wild.

-

Minju clicks her tongue as she looks at a particular direction with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

She totally didn't choose to see this.

Yujin texted her earlier for them to just meet at the parking lot, she had something to do and might be late.

So Minju there, went to get some file from the department below them because she can't order anyone to do so, all of them went home already.

And now she sees this.

There's this beautiful brown haired girl. Who looks mixed and from head to toe, you will know instantly she's from a wealthy family. She dresses so well too.

Okay, yes beautiful. She won't deny that fact.

They're talking in the middle of the lobby. Some employees are greeting them too.

Minju decided to go back to her office but random thoughts wouldn't just leave her mind.

She was smiling at her.. is she her type?

no.. she's just smiling, why am I even thinking like that.

Still, what's with that smile?!

Wait.. I don't even know what her type is.

Yujin didn't really have one, not until Minju went inside that elevator that day.

And boom, that beautiful hot stranger she ended up loving.

After placing the files on her desk, Minju went to get her things and was going to the parking lot when she decided to look downstairs once again.

They were shaking hands, that's totally fine when suddenly..

The brunette caught Yujin off guard by leaning forward and hugging her quickly.

And Minju saw it of course. She couldn't see Yujin's expression since she's quite far but hey, that girl was smiling so wide after hugging the latter!

Did.. did she just hugged Yujin? It was just a quick hug but still..

She hugged her?!?!

Her footsteps were heavy as she made her way to the parking lot. Okay, today she expected Yujin's dimpled smile with those lovely eyes after knocking at her door then they would go together to their dining place, totally not what happened!

Yujin was now in the elevator with her father, she's supposed to get her things and hurry her way to Minju.

A close business partner came along with his daughter, she's close to Yujin's age and they're getting along pretty well.

Yujin was uncomfortable with the sudden hug, she told the girl about that right away and she apologized for it. She hates physical touches except for a specific person.

She hopes she can call this one a dinner date.

Yujin was smiling as her father could only glance at her from time to time.

"What's with my daughter smiling so widely?" He asked, starting off a topic. He's been wanting to ask that for quite some time now.

Yujin's open to them about her life so she doesn't really mind telling some things. "I have dinner with Minju." She replied with a smile. The elevator opened as they stepped outside, still continuing their talk.

"Who's Minju?"

"She's--"

"The girl you like?" Yujin's eyes went a bit wide but nevertheless she shook it off. Her mother must've told it to him already.

"Love, father."

"The girl you love." He corrected as Yujin nodded and smiled.

Mr. Ahn smiled as he recalled back the days, Yujin these past few months is really how he is back in the time he fell in love with his wife a.k.a Yujin's mother.

"Your girlfriend already?"

"No. I'm not rushing things.." She doesn't mind waiting no matter how long.

"That's fine but I'm letting you know that I'm expecting her soon in our house as your girlfriend."

"Father! Not yet.. hopefully though."

"Of course, no one can resist the charms of an Ahn. I'm very handsome and great at everything that is why your mother fell in love." Yujin chuckled. Okay see where she got her narcissist side from?

A notification sound was heard and Yujin immediately checked her phone, she saw the heart emoji in an instant

Well there's only one person in her contacts that has a heart on it.

Manager Kim❤️:
Parking lot in 5 minutes, if you're not there then don't bother showing yourself to me tomorrow.

Her eyes went wide opened as she panicked. Oh no.. she can't be mad! Don't tell me she is? Gosh, she's scary like my mom!

"F-father.. I have to go now, see you tomorrow!"

"Sure, take care darling." He smiled as Yujin immediately went to hurry.

She saw a particular beautiful woman leaning at a car.

how beautiful.

Yujin went towards her and started catching her breath. Okay, that was a run.

"4 minutes and 54 seconds, that was nice." Oh Minju's tone was different. She's totally doomed.

"Sorry! Mr. Ryu and Seol visited Ahnjin, as much as I wanted to go to you right away.. my father and I had to give them our greetings."

"Who?"

"Ah, Mr. Ryu.. father's business partner and Ryu Seongyeol. You can call her Seol, she doesn't mind. In fact she's very friendly and she's Korean too! Though she stays with her father abroad, she came here for a partnership with Ahnjin. She's pretty nice. She has the same birthday as you too!" Yujin uttered and saw no expression from Minju.

"Who cares." Okay, that was kind of rude for her to say.

"Your greetings must've required a hug." Yujin went confused. That didn't process her brain well.

"Then call her Seol. She's pretty? Okay. She's nice? Okay. Might as well ask her to stay for a few more days since you're very fond of her. Let her stay till next week then go celebrate her birthday too!" Minju sarcastically said and the younger went mum. Blinking again and again until she realized Minju already went to her car and drove off without her. That's when she realized Minju also slammed the car door!

"Hey! I thought we'll have dinner?! I said she's pretty nice! She is pretty but I was just complimenting her personality!" Yujin sighed as the car continued, literally Minju left her behind.

Okay..

That went wrong.

Yujin stepped out of her car, here she is infront of Minju's apartment building. The latter's phone is probably turned off because she got no response from her texts. Neither was she answering her calls.

She was a bit dense at first but she got the signs after thinking thoroughly. She knows what to do. She can't even sleep the night knowing Minju's feeling like that.

With a bouquet of pink roses in her hand, she pressed the doorbell.

She waited until she got a, "Go away." Two words that Minju said, it almost broke too. Minju doesn't know why she's acting like this either.

"Minju.." oh there goes Minju's weakness. Her kryptonite's Yujin. She won't be able to resist her.

That pout of hers with that tone? Gosh, she'll go crazy.

The door opened, revealing Minju in her pajamas now. What a cutie. Yujin thought.

Then she noticed her eyes were teary now. Oh what have I done?

She's very intimidating on the outside but hey, she's in fact a crybaby.

The door automatically closed as she stepped forward, Minju didn't move and her head was down. She looked like a kid tearing up because of her pink pajamas, ah she's so cute.

"I'm sorry." Yujin mumbled, taking the latter's hand before pulling her into a hug.

"For the things I said and such. Seol's just a friend of mine. If you will meet her, she's nice actually. She is pretty but that's just a mere compliment. I want you to know that you're the prettiest one in my eyes, in my life. You're the only one I would ever see that way, okay? I'm really sorry for earlier. Also the hug, it was nothing. She just got used to it with her friends, I told her politely to not do it again since you know very well that I hate physical touches, except you of course. I would always and repeatedly tell you that you're the only one. So next time, I hope you can be vocal about it. I'll always tell you what my heart says and that is you."

"Only Kim Minju." Yujin added, their hearts were synching together. Minju's hug tightened around her. The younger pulled away to see her face and saw the visible tears on Minju's eyes.

What a cry baby.

Everything felt better with Yujin coming here and assuring her with those words. She couldn't ask for more. How can Yujin be like this? How can Yujin be so consistent with her. How can she give her all the love languages she could think of.

"I'm sorry.. it was petty of me to act like that earlier. I know you make new friends.. I was just.. I felt different already, sorry for being rude and petty. I'm also sorry for leaving you there. I couldn't control what I'm feeling, this is the first time. She's your new friend, I understand that. Just that.." Just that what? I am neither her friend, I don't want to be just friends.

Yes, I like Yujin. I already do, months already yet I haven't been able to tell it to her. Yujin deserves the best, nothing could compare to the things she's doing to me. I want to say all these feelings on my birthday. I hope she gets the signs that I like her too and I hope she's not giving up yet.

She's pursuing me, she asked permission about that and if I'm okay with it. I hated that I answered her with a simple 'okay.' when I could've said more. I'm not good with words, I never felt someone loving me like this before and I never thought that a day would come that I would love someone that I only think about her all day long.

I like Ahn Yujin. No, I love her already.

"Minju."

"I understand. Don't overthink about those anymore. It's okay to feel all those, just tell me next time. I love you. Only you."

"Yujin.." ..I love you too. I promise I'll tell you that soon.

"Hmm? Do you feel better now? You can ask me anything." Yujin uttered softly, her hand tucking Minju's hair to her ear.

Minju shook her head, everything went better already. Yujin knows how to make her feel better every single time. She just gets her even though she finds it difficult to express her feelings. She's still hugging Yujin though, she loves her warmth. She loves her hugs.

"Hey?" There goes her voice that makes my heart crazy.

"You know.. I was about to ask earlier if you wanted to come with me."

"What? Where?"

"I bought a penthouse, be my first guest."

"I think the restaurant we'll be dining at is closed already, let's cook our dinner there."

"Alright let me just get my things." Minju said with a small smile and was about to get the bouquet of roses when Yujin didn't give it to her.

"What? This isn't for me?" Oh no, her tone's switching. Yujin shook her head right away and plastered a smile.

"For you of course, let me just put it there." Yujin pointed at the vase which made Minju smile.

"Okay put it over there, I'll be quick!"

Minju went out of her room with her coat and her purse, it surprised Yujin to see Minju just wearing her pajamas.

"You'll come with me in your pajamas?" She asked which made the girl frown. It was just unusual, not like Yujin minds.

"What's wrong with my pink pajamas?" Minju asked back with her eyebrow raised, her arms crossed and her lips a bit pouty. She's so cute!

"Nothing, nothing's wrong with your pink pajamas. I love it, you're so cute. I'll partner it with mine later."

"Okay, good." Minju said that made Yujin chuckle, she's really cute.

Yujin drove them to her penthouse. It was big, she bought it of course. She has her own money. It was one of the newly built Ahnjin buildings. There was a pool too.

"Sit there or wander around while I cook." The younger confidently said which Minju nodded. She's excited to see what Yujin will cook.

She turned the television on and waited but after some time, she heard a scream. A scream!

"Minjuuu!! Help!"

She quickly turned the TV off as she made her way towards the kitchen. Yujin was way far from the stove.

"Ahn Yujin, you put too much oil!" Minju raised her voice, seriously is she going to make the oil as our soup?

She couldn't even understand what she was trying to cook.

She also turned it off before facing Yujin who had a burnt. She opened the faucet and placed the younger's arm.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Minju sighed, "What happened?" She was full of worry. It was very visible in her eyes.

"Well I accidentally touched the pan and that happened. I also said help since I don't know what to do with that anymore." Yujin pointed with what she was cooking that made Minju sigh again.

"Where's your first aid kit?" Yujin the. pointed towards a particular room and Minju went to get it.

Minju was able to find it quickly and apply ointment to the latter's arm. "I thought you can cook?" She said before blowing the wound.

"I never said I can." Minju looked at her dead pan. Yujin didn't really say she knows how. Pretty much expected with her growing up with at least 5 chefs in their house.

One word of the food she wants and it'll be cooked for her right away.

Yujin's good at everything.. well perhaps everything aside from cooking.

"Be careful next time, now go sit there. I'll cook instead." Yujin nodded. She's about to comment that Minju's the one that's always clumsy but nevermind, the girl might frown at her again.

"Okay, I'll just sit here and motivate you. Just look at me and you'll be motivated to cook it with love." Yujin smiled while Minju sighed before shaking her head. Her smile showed after though, she couldn't hide it anymore.

That went on and on, just her staring at Minju while cooking. She could only admire her whole being. She's so beautiful.

Minju would take a glance at her from time to time too, she would smile while the girl would look away. The older's red ears were very visible.

She's so cute.

Beautiful, no, she's exquisite. She might be cold-looking but hey, she's one of the kindest person I know. She donates to charities, I saw her multiple times on my way home, feeding the stray cats. Do you know what I feel whenever I see her smile? It's more than words could ever explain. I see all her efforts, how hard she works for her family. One time she was on a video call with them and hey, she's trying her best to give them everything they need and want.

She might not be that vocal.. but every time we go out, after I bring her back, she would hand me something she simply bought without me noticing. She makes sure I like the food we're dining at before she gets to eat. She calls me in the morning to scold me a bit for not waking up through my alarm. I appreciate that a lot. Hearing her voice before I sleep and when I wake up is the perfect way to end and start my day.

I love hearing her voice everyday, I love making her smile, I love hearing her hearty laugh, I love her stares, I love how I can see the stars that I love in her orbs. I love how she's making me feel and say all these.

I love her.

I love everything about her.

I love Kim Minju so much.

And Yujin can't help but to admire her even more.

"Done! Let's eat now." Yujin stood up and her eyes immediately sparkled the moment she saw the food. Woah, Minju can cook these?

Yujin helped Minju with taking the apron off, she also took Minju's hair tie and tied her hair for her. Seriously, does she want to take modeling some time? She can model with me. Ah, she's so pretty. Maybe I'll ask her in the near future.

"Now let's eat." The younger smiled before they went to eat. Having their casual conversations. There would be a time where they would just stare at each other and laugh. It was cute, really.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Yujin suggested, they have finished eating and they're just on the couch, doing nothing. She insisted on washing the plates instead since Minju was the one who cooked.

She knows how to do that, let's hide the fact that she can't hold a broom properly.

"I'd love to." The older girl replied with a smile.

"But I'll take a bath first, you can go and pick what we'll watch. I'll be back soon!"  Yujin said and hurried her way to the bathroom. She matched Minju's pajamas with her pink one too. They both love pink anyway.

"Come here, I'll dry your hair." said the older as Yujin followed and sat on the floor with Minju on the couch, drying her hair.

"What are we watching?"

"Frozen."

"Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to."

"I thought because you're as cold as--" Yujin stopped her sentence the moment Minju gave her that look.

Oops.

After Minju finished on drying her hair, she turned off the lights with her clap and went to the couch.

Minju immediately leaned on her the moment she did that. That's why she was watching every move I made earlier, she wanted to do this. Cute.

And not just that.. from time to time, Minju would get lower until she ended up laying down on Yujin's lap, fidgeting the younger's fingers with hers.

She's clingy today.

"Ahn Yujin."

"Yes?"

"Just wait, okay?"

"For what?" What's with her these days? Yujin thought. Not like she's complaining, she likes it even more. Minju being clingy but leaving her with confusing statements is a no.

"Just.. just wait. It's too much to ask but.. please wait.

"I don't know what that's for but okay then I will." No matter what that is, even though I'm freaking impatient, I'll wait with you, I'll wait for you.

The older girl smiled as she played with Yujin's hand before facing the television. Just a few days more.. I'll be your girlfriend. I love you, I really do. I don't want to answer you just like that, I want to say what I feel properly because you deserve the best.

The movie has ended and Minju's starting to get sleepy. "Sleepy?" Yujin asked, her voice was soft as ever. She's sleepy too.

"Do you want to sleep here?" Yujin cleared her throat and fixed her voice. "Sleep like in different rooms and beds." Okay, she was worried Minju might think she meant another thing.

"Sur--" Minju's phone rang. Just when she was about to smile and answer.

It's unusual for her sister to call at this hour.

"Yes? Why have you called, Eun?"

"Unnie.. grandma.. she fainted. Eul's with her but we're in the hospital right now. P-please come right away.." Her sister said with a sob. It made her panic right away, her sister couldn't even speak properly.

"W-what? Okay, I'll be there." Minju ended the call and stood up immediately. Their province is quite far from here. "What happened?" Yujin asked with her voice full of concern, when she heard Eun she knew it was Minju's sister. Minju had told her about her family, just her, her grandma and her twin sisters.

"Grandma fainted.. they're in the hospital right now. I have to go there now!" Her eyes are getting teary, too sudden. She doesn't know what can happen. Lots of negative thoughts were entering her mind. The fact that her sisters surely needs her.

"I'll book a flight and--"

"Minju.. it's 11pm." and Minju realized. Shit, there's no more flights available tonight.

"B-but I.. I don't know! I have to be there. M-my sisters need me, grandma too. I have to see her I.. I don't know what happened. They really need me n-now." She's stuttering, panic was filling her up, she doesn't know what to do.

Yujin took a step forward and pulled her into a hug, it calmed her a bit. "It's okay, calm down. I'll go with you. I'll help. I'll call my cousin to fly with us using one of our planes but you can't go there with just your pajamas on. Go to the bathroom and choose any of my clothes, there's some brand new there. I'll also call the hospital to check on your grandma okay? Don't cry. I'll be with you. Let's hurry now." Minju nodded after Yujin finished wiping her tears away. There's only one hospital in their province anyway.

And the older did so, she hurriedly went to the bathroom to change while Yujin went to call her dear cousin who loves to sleep early. She haven't met them yet but knowing how much Minju loves them and how much they love Minju, Yujin's also worried for her family.

It went a few rings before the girl answered with a groan, "AHN YUJIN I SWEAR TO GO--"

"Don't tell me you've fallen asleep already? Too early, won. I expected it though."

"Well yes I did!! You have disturbed my beauty sleep for what reason?!"

"I need your help."

"I'll buy you a new sportscar, just help me with this one." Yujin added. She's hoping her cousin agrees.

"Not enough."

"Fine! Get any of my 'only made for Ahn Yujin' designer's bag and limited edition dresses." She collects lots of bags and guess what? Most of it were specially made for her by huge designers and brands. So much for being Ahnjin's heiress.

One request and done. Oh she doesn't even need to request.

"Deal!" Won loves cars and has a similar fashion sense to me. We get along well.

"Okay what will I help you with, lovely cousin?" The latter's voice softened now that she knew she'll get what she wants. "I want you to get up from your bed, get changed and fly us somewhere using one of our private planes."

"what?!"

"You heard it right."

"Seriously, Ahn Yujin?! Just for this? Just fly somewhere tomorrow I-"

"We made a deal. And please, Minju's family needs her. Just this once, do me a favor.. please."

Yeowon's ears almost got blessed. Her cousin who hates saying please just said it. She didn't bother asking for more details, she knew this is urgent.

And hey, come to think of it.. it's the first time her cousin asked her for a favor.

And not for her own sake, for that someone.

"Alright, be in the airport in 45 minutes. I'll get the plane ready."

"Yes thank you!"

"Don't forget our deal though!" Yujin replied with a short 'of course' before ending the call.

She went to text and order someone to check on that hospital, specifically Minju's grandmother.

And right on time, the door of the bathroom opened revealing Minju with Yujin's clothes. Just a simple blouse and pants, suits her perfectly. "Yujin-ah, I also took this hoodie.. I think it'll be cold." Of course it's no other than a pink hoodie. How cute though she noticed Minju's still teary.

"Sure, you can take whichever you like. Stop crying anymore, don't overthink stuffs okay? We'll get there right away. My cousin said yes, I'll just get changed quickly!" She kissed her forehead gently before running to her room. Speaking of kiss.. Yujin could never go far from that. She respects her dearly. Just Minju's hand and forehead to tell her how much she loves her. She really does.

Oh she can't wait for that time, for her to be her girlfriend and she'll pamper her with kisses everyday.

They arrived quickly at Ahnjin airlines, so much for having everything ready in your family.

Yujin will just order someone to bring her car there. "Let's go." She took their luggages in one hand with her other one holding Minju's hand. She was caressing it throughout to assure her that everything will be fine.

-

As soon as they entered the plane, they were greeted by a chirpy woman. "Hi! Welcome aboard, I'm Ahn Jinwon, Yujin's favorite cousin and your pilot for tonight." She smiles widely.

"Hi, I'm Kim Minju, thank you for tonight. I'm so sorry to--"

"No problem! My cousin had it all covered, happy to help. Now please go to your seats so we can arrive there right away." She responded, still with a smile on her face. Oho, that girl's pretty. No doubt my cousin fell in love.

They arrived after two hours, Yujin thanked her cousin as well as Minju. They hurried their way to the hospital, they didn't bring any of their cars that's why they took a taxi.

It's the first time Yujin went here, she's amazed with the scenery.

They entered the lobby and with their hands intertwined, Yujin pulled away.

"What?"

"Go first."

"What why?"

"I have to check on something, I'll follow after a few minutes." She wanted to do something first.

"But--"

"I'll follow, don't worry." the younger said but Minju's still uneasy.

"You.. you won't leave right?" In this time, her sisters need her the same way she needs Yujin by her side too.

"I won't. I'll be there with you. I just have to do something and also buy something." Yujin smiled and Minju nodded.

-

Minju hugged her sisters tightly the moment she entered the room, her grandma is still unconscious. She learned that the old woman needs to be operated right away, she talked to the doctor and agreed. The operation will take two days but nevertheless, the doctor assured them to not worry too much. Their grandma would be fine.

After some time of assuring and comforting her sisters, her grandma went awake and she was instantly welcomed by the hugs of her three granddaughters. She loves them as much as they love her. 

Minju expressed how worried she was, everyday she calls to them after work and her grandma would just smile and tell her everything's fine. Then tonight she would receive a call saying they're at the hospital. Unfortunately, her grandma worked too much again.

She's already providing enough for them but she knows her grandmother can't be stopped. At least she needs to convince her to stop.

The older woman would always say, "I would always want to help you, Minju. I am your grandmother and I promised your parents to take care of you well. You don't have to take everything alone."

And Minju swears she loses their argument every single time.

"Dear how did you get here? I thought the flights were only available during the morning?"

"Well I--" Minju was cut off with three knocks. She opened it, expecting it to be the doctor when it was no other than Ahn Yujin. Oh thank goodness she came back right away.

But hey, the girl was almost covered with the four bouquet of flowers she was holding.

She formally bowed before saying, "Hi, I'm Ahn Yujin! Sorry for the not so casual meeting I expected to have right now." She then proceeded to give them the bouquets with a smile. Of course, pink tulips for Minju.

She saw a flower shop nearby the hospital that is why she went there. Yujin didn't want to introduce herself empty-handed.

Also, she brought foods with her. She knew hospital foods are a no.

The twins were surprised, really. Not only do they see Yujin on televisions and online, they see her most of the time when their sister video calls them. Not like Minju intentionally shows Yujin, she accidentally do. She receives teases of course. The twins know that their sister only has three friends but then, who's that?

Yujin was standing there awkwardly, okay she doesn't know what to do.

The oldest woman signaled her three granddaughters to come closer.

"You three go out, I have something to say to her." Right away?!

The two nodded while Minju frowned, she was confused.

"Don't frown at me like that, Kim Minju. Your grandma doesn't bite. Now go, it'll be quick. Don't worry too much."

How could she not worry when her grandma is scary!

She can't even win an argument with her!

She got a lot of suitors back in highschool even though she liked none of them, and the only way to make them go away is through her grandma. Works everytime but now.. she doesn't want Yujin to be one of those! Hey she might get scared of her!

Her grandma's really nice and friendly but when it comes to this.. oh it'll be tough.

The aircon was on and Yujin didn't even know why she was sweating, the three went out and it was just her and Minju's grandmother.

Minju gave her an apologetic and worried look before she went out of the room, well she couldn't do anything about it anyway. She could just hope for it to go well.

Yujin took a sip of water when suddenly, "are you another pursuer of my eldest granddaughter? I know her friends, she's the type of person who doesn't like to make friends with people and doesn't bring anyone to her hometown aside from those three friends she has. Now tell me, do you like her?" Okay, that surprised her.

Yujin coughed, fixing her posture and everything.

"No, ma'am."

"Why are you here then?"

"Well, I am pursuing her but no, I don't like--"

The old lady instantly frowned but before she could speak, Yujin went ahead. "I love her. To be honest, I'm really nervous r-right now and I think anyone else would probably be if you were to say your feelings towards her to her family. I love her, Mrs. Kim. I love Minju and I'm willing to prove that with anything. I love your granddaughter with all my heart."

"Anything?" Yujin nodded.

It's the first time someone had the courage to face her even with them being nervous just to say and prove their love towards her granddaughter. But of course she has to make sure.

"So.. you love my granddaughter?" She repeated again.

"Y-yes ma'am." Okay, her aura was like Minju's. It scared Yujin.

"I assure you that I love her and only her. I'm willing to wait till then. I hope you don't mind me coming along, I wanted to assure her along the way that everything's fine."

"I don't. I hope you're honest with everything that you have said, Yujin-ssi. Especially with the word love. I know how much my granddaughter struggled for us. She deserves the love she wants aside from us."

"I am. Everything that I have said is from my heart, ma'am. I would love to express them to you guys with more than just words."

"Well, I'll expect that then. We'll talk further tomorrow." Yujin smiled and nodded.

"Now open that door and call the girls inside." Yujin did so, she stood up and was about to open the door when..

"You might as well start with calling me grandma. Also, get ready Miss Ahn. I already heard that you love Minju but then I also want to know how much you love my granddaughter through your actions."

"I will, grandma." Yujin smiled before heading to open the door.

The moment she did, a woman almost fell onto the ground if she didn't catch her by her arms.

Minju being as clumsy as ever.

Gosh, the three were trying to listen what they were talking about.

But anyway, they heard nothing. The room's soundproof.

Minju liked the warmth she was feeling after being caged by Yujin but then.."Kim Minju." Oh once she heard that voice of her grandma she immediately pulled away. That tone was different.

"O-oops.."

Yujin could only chuckle before scratching her nape awkwardly. They both love hugging and being close with each other but.. just not now.

She still has to convince Mrs. Kim. And the twins? They were just there staring at Yujin. They were awestruck. Yujin from the television? The Ahn Yujin, the tall, beautiful, rich and talented Ahn Yujin! They even saw her magazines everywhere!

She's nice and friendly to them too! They would greet her whenever Minju accidentally shows her and Yujin would peak, saying hello to them.

How could one not be awestruck with Yujin. It looked like she already got the hearts of the twins without even convincing them yet. Though, she still has to talk to them to tell her how she feels towards their sister. They have to know.

Looks like it'll take everything to prove Mrs. Kim her love towards Minju but still.. it's all worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Feels By Ssam

Fanfiction

3K 219 16
Chaewon and Yunjin are young teenagers in love. Yunjin is an alpha heir to a very influential and wealthy family. She's also been in a secret relatio...
3.3K 172 11
"Will we meet again?" "We'll meet again. I promise." In a world full of billions of people, two people from their past made a promise to meet again...
3.5K 197 21
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...
1.8K 91 23
This is a story about an idol, Kim Yujin, who lives her life just to meet other people's standards. But after meeting Song Mingi, she starts to chang...