Instincts

By FlowerFell0

A woman who is mute had been Abused mentally and physically in the past will KILL anyone who is to harm her o... More

Misfortune ( Prologue )
Broken Glass
New Year New Life
Mr. June
Ms. Rose

The Life I Live

0 0 0
By FlowerFell0

- I am now 23 and I believe I have made a wonderful living for myself.
I live with my childhood friend Maxwell in a descent house, not such a descent place though. People have been trying to invade my home. Its either a robber, murder or what ever but they don't last very long. We have cameras both inside and out of our house and these people think they are able to avoid them. I learned my fight skills by training myself, everytime someone or... something is trying to disturb Me, My Roommate or my home I strike. Max isn't very brave, he is shy, soft and quite ( he will diffend himself ) so whenever he sees someone/something approach us he immediately "runs" to tell me, but what he doesn't realize is I already know where that person is.

- For example I have perfect detection, like I have that felling that something that is not supposed to be here. Once I sense this or aware I will handle the situation. I have weapons hidden all over the house. In the couches, closets, walls, floors even beds. I guess you could say I am ALWAYS well prepared. As the kids say now-a-days, my body count is 699... shall we make it 700?

- The axe is my to use, the most effective. I don't like to use guns or anything of the sort because its makes to much noise for someone trying to be unnoticed. Once they are dead I make sure to dismember their corpse    just to be sure. When they are in enough peaces to my liking I bury them, but I make sure to bury them far from the house because Max doesn't fell comfortable with that ( he believes ghosts are real.) I don't burn the corpse because I hate air pollution.

- Once I am done with that then I take shower then return at peace with my space. Our house has 2 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, two for the rooms and 1 as main. A basement, living room and backyard. Rent is easy enough because me and Max both have stable jobs. We save a lot of money in order to pay off the house I work as a Surgeon, I know how to handle chemicals and I enjoy helping people. If I am "dealing" with someone then I know how to hit arteries with ease. I also work as a Therapist. Max and I have two jobs to both save more money and because its our passion.

- Its true I do homicide, and its true Max knows, but he'll never tell because we have trust and he isn't the same tattletale he used to be. Im so glad we agree on 95% of the things we discuss, Max is a very respectable man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

95.9K 4.1K 26
obsessed
Doffy By Loki Pepper

Mystery / Thriller

9.1K 98 3
Have a good vibe
14.3K 957 33
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
130K 28.1K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...