idyllic

By yueyueyu3

Y/N one day unexpectedly meets Sieun Yeon at cram school. From that moment on, she becomes a part of his stor... More

1: Encounter
2: Let me borrow your notes (again)!
3: Dinner date

[A/N]

215 4 1
By yueyueyu3

hii, i've come back to this acc after a year and suddenly got a burst of motivation to write again after watching the weak hero class 1 kdrama, so i'm back.

this used to be a weak hero webtoon one-shot book, but there was only like 3-4 unpublished parts and the rest were all drafts, and they were all horribly written with bad grammar, so i unpublished it last year.

i wanted to write a new book based on mostly the plot of the weak hero class 1 kdrama instead, but decided to just use the cover for this book instead because i didn't feel like drawing a new cover..

also i still really like the drawing i did on the cover 

anyways, so this book is getting republished on this site as a weak hero class 1 x reader fic, hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...