GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

twenty-two.

633 26 1
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode twenty-nine)

___________

michael davidson had always been the one to fall in love really easily in his family but never with the right person as the girls he dated were always never ready to commit, so the girls that dumped him cause his commitment issues to secure his heart more and more.

the football player chatted to more of the casa amor girls smiling charmingly at mollie who he chatted to, "what's the craic with you and paige then? where's..?"

she questioned as she sipped on her drink, "walked in, day one, literally came in saying i wanted a best friend, and she ticked all them boxes for me, literally, er.."

mollie looked at him, "do you think she's more in, like, the friend zone?" michael shook his head, "no, no, no," he repeated as she looked at him, "so your head is paige,"

"what's your type then?"

he asked her looking at her face, "i like tall, dark and handsome," he smiled cockily, "well, i am ticking all them boxes," he stated, "who do you want in your bed?" she asked him as michael looked at him, "who do i want in my bed?" she nods her head.

michael looked at her, "out of respect for paige, i am gonna sleep on the day bed," she looked at him, "do you think she'd do the same for you?" michael shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, but at the end of the day, i am going with my gut feeling," he said honestly to her, "i do like an honest guy,"

"have you ever cheated?"

it's like he got deja vu remembering when before his coupled up partner left he had asked her the same question, "i haven't no, normally the girls i'd go for..weren't ready for that big commitment," he said, "so every time that happened it's like a wall got built around my heart, so after that i just decided to never let anyone.." he said to her, "...close enough to hurt me, like how i have with paige,"

an text alert went off, as michael leaned forward seeing that it was dami, "islanders, this afternoon the villa will take on casa amor in raunchy races, the two villas will race against each other to complete a series of saucy challenges. the first villa to complete each challenge wins a point..the villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight, hashtag head to head, hashtag loose lipsing,"

____

the challenge was starting, as luca got a text, "all islanders get into a different sex position with someone of the opposite sex," michael quickies grabbed coco's hips and brought her down onto his crouch, "casa amor was fastest,"

"the shortest boy in the villa must kiss the tallest girl for twenty seconds," luca went straight towards summer kissing her, "the villa were the fastest,"

"yes, let's go!"

michael looked at them, "the boy with the most tattoos must suck the toes of the girl he fancies the most," luca went in and sucked mollie's toe who was right beside him, "the villa were the fastest,"

"ride the islander you fancy the most like a bucking bronco for twenty seconds," summer reads out as she brings michael down onto the floor riding him, "the villa were the fastest,"

michael ran a hand through his hair when mollie'sphone went off, "kiss the islander who has an ex on the island," she kissed jacques, "casa amor were the fastest,"

the football player got a text, "any boys born in may must snog the girl they find most attractive," michael turned his head to summer, his hand coming to back of her head as he kissed her, their lips moving against one another's.

"who's birthday in may in the other villa?" gemma looked at them, "oh, fuck off, that's luca again," laura and paige looked at them, "and jacques and michael,"

the three lads in the villa all smiled at each other, "casa amor were the fastest," coco looked at them, "the boy whose name comes last alphabetically must snog every girl," michael stands up as he sniffed each girl, maybe snogging summer a bit longer than expected.

"wait, whose name comes last alphabetically in the villa?" the girls asked as ekin-su looked at the girls, "michael, it's michael," she said as the paramedic slightly frowned hearing that, "villa were the fastest,"

"give an underwater snog to the island you would most likely to share a bed with," davide and coco went taking off their microphones jumping into the swimming pool, "kiss, guys, kiss!"

"casa amor were fastest,"

casa amor won the party tonight as the islanders all at the main villa were not happy about their girl's winning the challenge with the cass amor lads.

____

michael came from the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist as his microphone belt held it up for him, as summer walked into the bathroom making the football player smile, "hey,"

"hi,"

summer's eyes went from michael's toned abs up to his eyes seeing the football player smile at her eye wander, "i'll see you outside in a bit," summer nods her head, "yes you will," the davidson lad cheekily went right near her, his body near hers.

the lad went into the bathroom getting his outfit ready sliding on his polo shirt onto his body, the lads were all ready, "fuck it, if you kiss a bird tonight, i will," jacques said looking to andrew, "if you feel really good chat, and she went.." luca said, as andrew looked at his friends, "i'm not gonna kiss, not tonight,"

michael looked at his friend who sat next to him, "she's mugging you for, you dick!" jacques said making some of the lads laugh expect for michael who wanted to know if paige had been doing the same thing tasha had been doing to andrew to him, "get it through your head!"

____

the islanders went outside to cheers as michael went to where luca sat fist bumping his friend, "are you missing gem?" luca nods his head from where he sat at the firepit, "how about you, are you missing paige?"

the football player nods his head, looking down to his hand where his ring was hopefully on his coupled up partner's hand or atleast necklace, "i do, bro," as more of the islanders came and sat down with them, "rate best kisses?"

"she fucking but my lip," the rugby player said about mollie, "you head-butted me," jacques looked at her, "my lip's still sore you know,"

mollie then looked to luca, "i'd probably rate your kiss, the worst," she said looking to luca as michael hid his laugh behind his hand, "the worst?" he asked as mollie nods her head, "what about you, cheyanne, who was your favourite?"

"erm.." the blonde headed girl looked around, "probably andrew," she commented making michael smile as he nudged his friend, as the lads sipped their drinks.

the football player looked at coco, "coco, i dare you to kiss andrew," the girl stands up as andrew smiled at where coco came towards him kissing him as his hand went to her cheek.

michael looked at the beach hut camera, "seeing coco kissing andrew, it's made me like i dunno, miss paige even more than i already did," he comments looking at the camera, "the kisses i have had were all from the challenges, i don't know if anyone of girls actually top paige," he speaks truthfully.

the lad sees andrew coming down from the terrace with coco where they lads were called to the firepit for a boy's chat immediately, "get in the middle, get in the middle,"

"so, andrew," michael sits on the other side of andrew, "you had a chat with coco on the terrace how did it go?" andrew looked at the boys, "so basically told her you know that i am definitely interested in her, and she was a bit shocked, she didn't realise that i was," he comments, "um..then basically said, i talked about our kiss, and she said it was good and stuff, and i was like, shall we have a real one then?"

"ooh, you're a fucker!"

the lads all laughed and cheered, "listen, he's been here a month but his love island experience stared today,"

jay looked at andrew, "anyway, carry on, carry on," the real estate agent looked at them, "anyways she goes, oh, which ones your her, I was like, oh, this one, there, she looked at tasha's name and just waved at it,"

"oh, you're fucked!"

luca looked at them, "tasha who?" andrew looked at them, "so for me, i am going to get to know coco, um, she wants to share a bed with me, get in, tasha's just made me look like a bit of a mug," michael looked at them, "well, boys, i didn't fucking expect this tonight,"

dami looked at them, "a lot has gone off, man, a lot has gone off, um, even me, i kissed summer," michael looked at where summer was, "no, you didn't,"

"was it a good kiss?"

dami looked at the lads, "it was a good kiss, like, but if i wanna be up for the experience, i'm just gonna be open, man, i still feel like it's unlikely for anyone to change my connection with indiyah,"

luca looked at dami, "mate, you've kissed her now, you hug her in bed, if you kiss someone," jacques looked at them, "it's more intimate," luca nudged jacques, "stop judging me!"

"you stop egging on other people, i know you wanna win this love island show bro, but relax," luca's face then hardens, "you aren't bothered about winningv i couldn't give a fuck if me and gemma went home tomorrow, you idiots,"

"boys, stick together,"

michael looked to dami, "don't fucking talk to me about winning, mate...clown," the lads (jacques) laughed, "just be real for once,"

"what do you mean be fucking real for once?" luca questioned as michael looked at his friends, "why don't we all calm down," dami looked at michael, "oh shut up, michael, you're the same,"

his face hardened, "what the fuck does that mean?" the football player looked at dami, "don't come for me and luca, cause we ain't playing a fucking game like you are, mate," he said looking at dami, "what cause you fucked up tonight and you're regretting it?"

dami looked at them, "i never said i fucked up," dami commented, Michael furrowed his eyebrows, "so what's it gotta do with us?" dami looked at the two boys, "i feel like you're being fake, like your feelings towards gemma and paige are fake,"

michael looked at her, "yeah cause i came on here for a couple of weeks to spend it with a girl that i don't even fucking like," he scoffed, "you fucking donut," he comments, "atleast i ain't being fake like you going from one girl to the other,"

dami looked at michael, "then how come i saw you and mollie kissing?" the football player furrowed his eyebrows, "because i needed to know what i actually feel for paige is genuine," he said mad about dami bringing that up as he didn't realise that people had saw him and mollie speaking, "is that why you said that you're open to getting to know her?"

"that was after i told her about how i am feeling about paige, you donut," dami looked at michael about to say something when davide shook his head, "come on, dami," he moved the irish boy away from the heated football player.

michael now sat with his head in his hands, sat on the firepit seat as he thought about what he did and how he did it to know if he actually felt something for the welsh paramedic who he doesn't know if she's being loyal to him or kissing a casa amor boy.

the lads expect for luca had stuck up for michael and what he was saying to dami who had apparently finished with the conversation but then kept coming at them with little comments about their feelings to their girls in the other villa.

____

the davidson lad's feelings were hurt as even though him, luca and dami had made up, the fake comment kept playing through his mind as he thought about if he was being fake with him not giving the girls a go.

"what do you lads think i should do?"

dami looked at michael, "i think you should at least have another conversation with someone and see if the vibe you get from them is more stronger than the connection you have with paige," the davidson lad runs a hand through his hair, "i don't want to be fake," he tells the lads, "i'm just tryna do what i feel is right,"

andrew nods his head at his friend, "we know mike," the davidson lad got his pillow into hand, "where are you going, mike?" the football player looked at them, "outside onto the day bed, i just need to clear my head and think things through," he tells them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.8K 60
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
358K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
5.9K 152 15
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
20.7K 469 61
After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 months later she needed a fresh start, an...