(GQ #12) The Confession

By bulgariansumo

The Celestion-5's new crew member is causing quite the commotion, just in time for some birthdays. With one b... More

1. Watching it Burn
2. Stitches
3. A Happy Birthday No Matter What
4. Mystery Box
5. The Ghost of the Celestion-5
6. Asking for a Friend
7. Midnight Confession
8. A Caring Accomplice
9. Wake Up Make Up
10. No Egg Unscrambled

Next Episode: Adventures in Spacepunk

3 0 0
By bulgariansumo

"Hello, I'm Mia again. I mean, it's me. Mia. Um, a-anyway, we're making our final stop on the Moon before setting off to Mars. I wasn't planning to do much other than help stock up on a few things, but our crew was assigned to find a missing ranger at the last minute."

"And it's not Ángie this time! Apparently this one went MIA? Like you!"

"Yes, but we were given some details of where she might be, which means we're going to–"

"We're going to Lunaria!! And because she's avoiding the IF, we get to go in disguise~ She's a spacepunk too, which means we'll have to dress up super cool and fashionable in order to blend in where she hangs out. I can't wait!"

"This seems a little outside of our job description."

"I'm just glad to have an excuse to finally visit Lunaria. I've been waiting all my life for this! But you've been living all your life here. Do you think you'll run into someone you know? That'd be so cool!"

"It would certainly be... interesting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 184 25
Two brothers, one destiny, a big sacrifice and a big loss... After an argument with the leader, Raphael recklessly drove away from their hidden sewer...
424 33 9
An experimental ship, the Celestion-5, is set to take off to Neptune. Follow its colorful crew as they meet each other, explore their new ship, and b...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

456K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
20.2K 2.2K 40
"Brothers ?" "Yeah" "Nah ! I will choose my boyfriend over my rude ass brothers" "Wow ! You hate your brothers that much, Olivia ?" "I despise them...