Blood Bank // Jacob X Edward

By Minkkksss

And, just for a moment, he can pretend. Pretend he was sixteen again, and he'd come back from patrol. When ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

163 11 0
By Minkkksss

(A.N.

SMUT!

⚠️TW: Extremely Dubious consent. Jacob does not want to have sex with Edward, but the imprint and the fact that his father is in the house practically force him to give in (but the sex feels good). Use of female terms for genitalia (Although no one is misgendered in this chapter).

Apologies for any errors. This is my second time writing smut so I'm terribly sorry if it's not that good. The first time I wrote smut was years ago :/

Direct continuation of the previous chapter.

Enjoy!💜)

✩──────✩──────✩

In another life, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. He could live with it. Accept it for what it is and work with it. Coexist.

But this is what he's been handed and the cards he's been dealt, and he doesn't want to be a part of this game.

Edward cups his palms around Jacob's jaw and draws him in close. Ghosts his red lips over Jacob's with half-lidded eyes.

The stench of sickly-sweet rot and bleach burns the wolf's nose.

"You know I love you, Jacob. I never meant to hurt you."

"You say that every time," Jacob breathes out.

"Maybe if you didn't fight me every step of the way," Edward twirls a damp strand of Jacob's raven hair around his finger, "it wouldn't be like this," he supplies boredly. He untwirls the strand of hair from his finger and watches the coil sag to a wave. He grips Jacob's jaw once again, tighter this time, and he leans in to close the gap between them in a delicate kiss.

And so it begins, that all-encompassing feeling of everything clicking into place and total completion. The pain of fighting his imprint dissipates, and he can feel himself melt into the vampire.

Edward walks backwards, dragging Jacob along with him and spins them around to push Jacob down on the bed. Jacob sits on the edge with his legs hanging off the side, feet planted on the floor, bracketing Edward's, and looks up at the vampire that towers over him.

Edward bends down to capture Jacob's lips in another kiss, grazing the tip of his icy tongue over Jacob's bottom lip, leaving a fuzzy tingling sensation where the venom saliva is spread.

Jacob turns his head away, closes his eyes and knits his brows together at the slight minty burn on his lip, only for Edward to grip his jaw and turn him back to face him with a harsher kiss. Jacob relents, reciprocates the kiss and lets Edward shove his tongue into his mouth.

The burn, same as that of spice and cool mint, is more prominent now as Edward laps at his tongue, mixing his venom into Jacob's mouth. He's practically inhaling the scent of a corpse and swallowing it down as it abuses his inside. Makes Jacob feel sick and want to gag.

Edward's long, slender fingers trace down over Jacob's bare skin, gracing it with a trail of ice, and sneaking down towards Jacob's toned stomach. It sends a shiver crawling up Jacob's spine, and he clamps his legs together reflexively.

"Open your legs," Edward breathes into Jacob's mouth and rests his hand on Jacob's thigh. His eyes open, and Jacob can see the blood red of his iris being drowned in pure black — hunger.

Jacob doesn't know why he bothers anymore, it never ends well when he does, but he shakes his head 'no' as he gazes into the vampire's black eyes, as deep and as draining as black holes.

"Jacob. I won't tell you again. Open your legs," Edward commands, but his voice never tips over a quiet volume. Jacob breathes out a shaky breath through his nose, eyes still locked on Edward's. His bottom lip quivers and his legs spread open.

It earns a pleased smile from the vampire, subtle and only really a quirk at the corners of his lips. "Good boy."

Edward grips Jacob's other thigh with his free hand and dips back in to consume Jacob's mouth and groans, tongues wet and swirling together in a clash of heat versus cold. It's perfect.

Edward's right hand gropes at the hard muscle of Jacob's left thigh and continues to travel up to Jacob's crotch. His fingertips delicately graze up Jacob's slit, and Jacob has to pull away to silence the moan in his throat — which tingles due to the venom he swallowed. He leans back a bit with his hands supporting his weight behind him. His back has arched, shoulders hunched up, and chest puffed out. Edward's barely even touched him yet.

Edward chuckles and goes in to place sloppy kisses at Jacob's neck just under his jaw. The skin is heated remarkably, and Edward can feel the pulse pumping beneath the surface where he suckles and nips lightly. Lathes his tongue over it and starts to use his two middle fingers to rub the pads of his fingertips in slow circles at Jacob's clit.

It's not wet with Jacob's slick, causing more friction and intensifying the swelling sensation of arousal — Edward can smell it in his mate's pheromones. And Jacob's body can recognise its imprint, prepares him for the imprint wantonly despite Jacob's natural tightness and his feelings towards the imprint. Jacob whimpers, his face flushed dark red and pinched in a shameful expression, and his thigh muscles tighten.

Edward kneads the taught muscle in Jacob's twitching thigh and applies more pressure at his clit, quickening his pace slightly as he attacks Jacob's bite-infested neck, drawing breathy moans out of them both. Smooths his tongue over the indents of his own teeth marks and swirl it around before sucking the flesh in to mouth at it like a teething baby. The venom he slathers Jacob's skin in starts to buzz with tingles like it does in his mouth.

The stink of wet dog isn't that bad for Edward. Jacob's natural musk and wine-like blood are what pull him in, making him able to latch onto the wolf and not let go. He can still smell the metallic twang of dried blood and earthy dirt of the forest smeared across Jacob's body from not that long ago.

Edward's like a wasp. He stings, and he keeps stinging, and he doesn't stop. He doesn't let go. It doesn't kill him like it would for a bee. He's invasive and just takes and hurts just because he can.

Slick is starting to gather at Jacob's hole, seeping out and wetting the tip of Edward's finger when he brushes into it. He swipes his cool, two middle fingers down to Jacob's heated entrance, coating them in his slick and massages them at Jacob's hole, coaxing more slick to ease out. When it does, Edward draws back and lifts his hand up to his mouth, swiping his tongue over his slick-coated fingers before sucking them off as he connects his gaze with Jacob's.

Jacob lets out a more audible moan, tapering off into one of those cute little whimpers Edward adores. His hole clenches at the emptiness and teasing — the promise of what he will get. The sounds are becoming obscener. Quiet wet squelches as Edward's fingers find their way back down to Jacob's throbbing cunt and goes back in for Jacob's mouth, sharing slick and saliva, the smacking of lips with hushed panting in the otherwise silent room.

When it's silent, and it's the soft sounds of their acts that hide in the air like a secret, is when Jacob hates it the most. Turns him on the most.

Somewhere, distantly, in the back of Jacob's mind is the reminder his father is in the room down the hall. And he's here, doing this. Getting molested. It's sick.

It induces a faint giggle from Edward as he parts from Jacob's swollen lips and moves his head, blowing cold air along Jacob's abused, irritated neck as he goes, to Jacob's ear and gives kitten-licks at his earlobe — reddened from embarrassment. His fingers never faltering in their movements, rubbing up and down.

It catches Jacob off-guard when the two fingers slip inside. It's tight and doesn't give easily, the burn and restriction of his walls making the feeling of the intrusion all the better. His fingers encourage more slick as they wiggle around inside, brushing against Jacob's plush walls before diving them in to push against his g-spot with practised precision.

Jacob's hips jump with a sharp whine gut-punched out of him. He draws his stuttering thighs in and clenches down on the fingers poking and prodding at his insides with bliss. Edward pushes his thighs back open.

"If I didn't know any better, Jacob, I'd say you like it more when you put up a fight. You like it when there's a chance we might get caught, when I'm so deep inside you that it won't matter who walks in because I would just keep going," Edward whispers with a grin in Jacob's ear. "Like playing hard to get, despite my lack of patience. You little tease," He smirks darkly, pulling his fingers back and forth in a drawn-out pace to accentuate the sting of his walls against the vampire's cold fingers. He can feel the inside of his cunt tingle from the venom on Edward's fingers now too.

Jacob's breath catches in his throat, and he leans away but doesn't get far when Edward suddenly latches onto Jacob's nipple and starts sucking at it, pinches it between his teeth and nibbles.

Edward's free hand slips up Jacob's hip and pushes his thumb into the flesh above Jacob's hip bone and fingers into a ticklish spot just behind his waist. He starts massaging his fingers into it, causing Jacob to yelp. The area Edward is harshly pressing into is sensitive and creates crackling sparks shooting through him. Jacob slaps his hand over his mouth to barricade the noises of protest and want in his throat. It hurts and it tickles, and every time Edward does it, he tries to squirm away and lean into it at the same time. When Edward first discovered this little thing, he enjoyed playing with it like a toy. Likes how Jacob writhes beneath him as he doesn't know what to do with himself other than take it.

Edward's fingers are going at it faster now, alternating between fucking his fingers in and out of Jacob's now-gushing pussy and rubbing on that wonderful, inner spot. Jacob's arms give out, and he falls down on his back, his legs butterflying open and closed, unsure of letting the sparking heat between his legs carry on or slowing it down. Edward crawls on top of him, reattaching himself to Jacob's nipple and giving it the same abuse as his neck and digs his cold fingers back into that sensitive spot at his waist.

As it goes on, it gets mind-numbing and Jacob doesn't know what's up or what's down anymore. His breaths are coming in short and quick and scrambled with moans. He's being attacked from all angles, and he doesn't know which way to squirm towards or away from. He's entirely surrounded by the pain of coldness, biting and scraping, and it feels so good, and Edward's fingers are going in and out impossibly fast now, fingers fucking in so deep that they slam against his cervix, pussy clenching around them desperately, that he can't keep up.

He is so close, he can feel it rise in his gut, and he keeps his legs wide open to let his sweet relief wash over him. So fucking close.

But Edward withdraws quickly and stands up to look down at Jacob heaving in despair.

He knows how Edward works. Knows he's doing this just to work Jacob up because he can't refuse his imprint. Get him all desperate until he's begging for Edward to fill him. Give him total completion and satisfaction that only Edward can provide.

Edward removes his shirt and slips out of his shoes, jeans and underwear unhurriedly. Looks at Jacob expectantly.

"... Please," Jacob begrudgingly pleads with a cry. "I want you inside me. Now."

Edward gives a victorious, smug smile. "I've trained my puppy so well." Edward juts his chin to the side to motion for Jacob to lie down the right way with his head resting against the pillows.

Jacob scowls but obeys, shuffling ninety degrees to the side and lifts his hips up to grab a pillow and place it underneath his hips. Edward crawls back over him, and Jacob shudders when the vampire's cold form covers him and lies on top of him with arms wrapped around Jacob. He hesitates before wrapping his arms around Edward's shoulders and spreads his legs for the vampire to nestle comfortably between.

The new position allows for Edward's large, throbbing cock to rub against Jacob's wet heat, and that by itself gets him to squish his legs around Edward's sides. Edward nuzzles Jacob's neck, kissing and nipping at his collarbone as he begins rutting against Jacob's slicked slit with a deep groan. His precum oozing out and adding to the wetness between them.

Edward's cool length feels so good pressing into his hot cunt, tip bumping and rubbing against his throbbing clit that Jacob allows him to do it for a minute or so before he bucks his hips up into Edward impatiently. Edward chuckles and lifts his head up to watch Jacob's face intently as he manoeuvres his hips downwards to angle his cock at Jacob's waiting entrance. He pushes in leisurely and splits Jacob open.

Jacob averts his gaze as his face twist into humiliated pleasure and opens his mouth slightly to let a relieved whine escape.

"Look at me," Edward commands, stops pushing in.

Jacob frowns stubbornly and darts his eyes up to lock them with Edward's black orbs. Edward resumes his pushing — the burn, tingles and electricity of it undeniably satisfying — until they're completely joined at the hilt.

And God does it feel so perfect. Jacob could never get this feeling from anyone else. Edward knows that. Abuses that fact. It doesn't matter if Jacob wants this feeling of perfection or not.

"There we go. Is that better?" Edward coos with a grin.

Jacob whimpers and nods his head minutely. Edward places a gentle kiss on Jacob's sweaty forehead and pulls out slightly, only to push back in at an even pace and steady rhythm. Jacob's eyes begin to roll at the back of his head, breathing growing heavy once again, as he feels Edward fuck into him incredibly intimately, bodies plastered against each other.

He does this on purpose. Know's how it makes Jacob feel.

Edward leans down to softly kiss Jacob's lips, pecking them lovingly and moves his hips back and forth. Jacob almost sobs at the slow speed and clenches down on Edward as he's drawing his cock out as if to keep him inside. Edward growls against Jacob's lips at the sudden tight squeeze around his cock and gives a single sharp thrust inward, ramming into Jacob's cervix again. At the same time, he bites down hard into the juncture of Jacob's neck, enough to draw that oh-so-sweet blood and sucks it out for all it's worth. Jacob gasps with a choke at the painful pleasure the two simultaneous actions wrack through his body, and bites his lip hard to stop a moan. It spreads a fire through him and melts his insides like acid, feel the liquid fire flow down and settle between his legs.

Edward laps the dribbles of blood up and nuzzles against Jacob's cheek, breathing cool air into his ear and gyrates his hips in circular motions. Jacob gasps weakly, his vision blurs and claws at Edward's back, feeling so full, cock stuffed too deep and swirling around inside him, rearranging his guts where there's liquid warmth.

Edward pulls back again with his arms supporting his weight, wolf blood smeared across his mouth and chin like a feral animal. Jacob grunts in resentment, knows what Edward wants him to do and complies out of desperation. Edward doesn't even have to say anything.

Jacob bucks up and down onto Edward, fucking himself on the vampire's cock erratically. Edward smirks and stares down at the space between them, watching with satisfaction as his cock sinks into Jacob's sopping pussy and stimulates himself on Edward's cock. Watches with dark eyes as Jacob's stomach rolls and sinks in from all the air rushing out of his mouth in gasps and quiet moans. See's the bulge of his own cock buried in Jacob and protruding out of his lower stomach. See's Jacob's hand slither down from around Edward's back and onto his clit to rub at it wildly in search of release.

Edward swats Jacob's hand away and readjusts himself. If Jacob's going to cum, it's going to be because of Edward's dick alone.

He slams into Jacob repeatedly, form steady with only his lower half moving, cold skin slapping against sweaty, overheated skin loudly. The beginning of a harsh cry escapes Jacob's raw throat before he manages to shut himself up, and a shudder rushes up his spine like firecrackers at the sudden quick push and pull inside him. He has to scream into his palm, but his limbs are flailing, unsure of where to take purchase, so he tries just about everywhere. His hands scratch at Edward's sturdy shoulders and down his arms. Tug at the messy copper hair and grip at his neck. His legs attempt to wrap around Edward's waist, but the brutality of his movements and the position he's in above Jacob won't allow it, so he settles on pushing them up as far as he can with his knees bent and tucked inside the frame Edward's arms provide, calves spilling out over the vampire's arms and shoulders. The new position does nothing but drives Edward's cock down deeper, forcefully barging inside without a precise angle. Jacob's hands fall back to clutch at the bed sheets. Not once does any of his haphazard movements interfere with Edward's.

Jacob's vision whites out, and his mouth hangs open in silent sobs. He can't take it anymore. The liquid heat pooled in his gut gets fucked out, and he squirts as his orgasm is ripped out of him. His cunt spasms, making Edward moan hoarsely and collapse onto Jacob, squashing his legs between the two bodies and burying himself as deep inside as he can go — his tip crammed directly into Jacob's cervix — and bites down on Jacob's neck again.

When the blood seeps into Edward's mouth, coats his tongue and washes down his throat, he cums with a growl. His venomous cum spews out of his slit, and floods Jacob's constricting hole to the point it overflows with sticky, opalescent semen mixing with Jacob's juice and flowing down his ass. He keeps himself there for a minute, gulping down Jacob's intoxicating blood as each rope of cum shoots out of him and trickles out of Jacob's searing tightness. He thrusts in a few times, pushing his thick cum into Jacob all the more, earning overstimulated yelps from the wolf under him.

Jacob twitches. Completely gone and unresponsive. His eyes are glazed over as they stare unseeingly at the ceiling. His breathing coarse and shallow. The blood loss, the burning venom inside his veins and twitching pussy bubbling as it creates a numbness, and the explosive orgasm rendering him dead to the world.

Edward pulls out, Jacob's legs falling limply to his sides, and watches with great fulfilment as his cum, grey with a pink and purple shimmer, spurts out of his mate's pussy and the look of unabashed euphoria on his drowsy face. Edward scoops his cum up from Jacob's overflowing hole with his fingers and pushes it back inside Jacob's fucked out cunt. Jacob doesn't respond.

Edward leans down to drag his blood-covered tongue over where his cum has smeared on Jacob's skin and up his gaping pussy and pulsing clit. Swirls the mixture of semen, slick and blood around Jacob's numb clit and spits it back into Jacob's opening. Jacob's hips jerk twice at the sudden shock of his nerves jump-starting again before he lies motionless once more. Edward continues to suck it in and out of his drenched, sticky hole for a minute, purely out of his own sadistic pleasure. Fucks his fingers back into Jacob's unresponsive hole to swish around the fluids inside him as he slurps at Jacob's clit and plump, swollen pussy lips, the mixed fluids foaming at his mouth. Jacob can still feel it, but the pleasure feels dull and barely there.

Edward pulls away for the last time, admiring his handy work. He licks at the corners of his upturned mouth and sucks at his lips to swallow down the heavenly taste of his and his mate's sex.

Oh, what he wouldn't give to impregnate his beautiful mate. Keep him full of his cum and children. What a shame.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...