Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

lovablelies tarafฤฑndan

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Daha Fazla

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

3.

8.8K 287 183
lovablelies tarafฤฑndan

That Weird Word

I was sitting in class, taking notes. Dominique was sitting next to me, typing on her laptop per usual.

"And you may be wondering, what the hell does this have to do with anything. Right? I see it on all of your faces..." the professor laughed. A few of us laughed a little at his comment.

Eventually I started to zone out because he was starting to sound like a broken record.

I quickly zoned back in when the professor mentioned Dominique's name. "You always have something insightful to add to the conversation. Why don't you take a stab at it." he spoke.

I looked at Dominque who was already looking at me.

"Well..." she slowly turned her attention to the professor. "I agree, we all process things differently. We all have different feelings and mindsets about different things or actions of others." Dominique started.

"I would have to disagree that everything is done to get a reaction though. I think some things are done to mask one's true colors. Almost as a safety net if anything goes wrong." she expressed.

"But, eventually people get to the point when they no longer care about how they're looked at. What's the point in following the norms if one isn't happy? That's why norms are eventually broken." Dominique stated.

"I like that. You make a very good point." the professor seemed impressed by her words.

"Teachers pet." I mumbled.

"Suck my dick." Dominique spoke through her smile.

"I'd rather not." I scoffed. Dominique then looked at me. "You sure?" she almost teased. "Positive." I nodded.

"Damn...I would've cleared my roster for you." she smirked, slowly turning her attention back to her computer.

I narrowed my eyes at her for a moment, before shaking my head at her comment. I tuned back into the professor's lecture. After a while I started doing everything but school work on my laptop. It was that or fall asleep during his lecture.

I was scrolling on my laptop when suddenly, I noticed Dominique's hand reach over. She quickly turned off my laptop then proceeded typing on hers like nothing happened.

I sighed to myself as I slowly turned and looked at her. Dominique looked in the zone for whatever she was typing.

"You're literally the most childish adult I have ever met." I expressed, obviously annoyed.

I didn't get a response as Dominique's attention was fully on her laptop. Or at least it had seemed so. About half a minute had passed when she closed her laptop.

"What?" Dominique finally looked at me, asking me to repeat what I said. "You're childish." I said with a blank stare. "Oh." Dominique smiled as she leaned back in her seat, stretching.

Her shirt raised a little, showing the waistband of her boxers.

Not that I was looking.

"I like messing with you. You're easy to annoy." Dominique said in a low, smooth tone. She then started rubbing my shoulder.

"Yo." I quickly pulled away from her. I rolled my seat a few inches away from hers while shaking my head. Dominique slowly moved her seat closer to mines. "Bro." I chuckled a little, trying to push her away.

Dominique laughed while moving back to her original spot.

Once class was over, Dominique and I left together. She had asked me for a ride back to her place, which wasn't far from campus. Dominique usually walked to and from class in order to save gas, yet she was always wasting mines.

I guess her fighting her way to pay to fill up my tank occasionally, made up for it.

"Walk straight!" I suddenly shouted after noticing the amount of times Dominique almost bumped into me.

"I'm not gonna lie, you're asking for a bit much." Dominique responded.

"Well then, you're not getting a ride." I began walking ahead of her. "Angel." Dominique roughly pulled me back by my book bag. "Damn Dom. What the fuck." I quickly turned around.

"Come on." she said, turning me back around. She kept a grip on my book bag as we walked. I sighed to myself at how slow we were walking.

"You know what, you can have the book bag." I said, taking my book bag off. It would've fell down if it wasn't for the grip Dominique had on it.

I continued walking ahead of Dominique. As I approached the exit, I turned around for a second.

I saw Dominique walking, carrying my book bag on her front while hers was still on her back. The both of us made eye contact for a short moment. I then started gesturing her to hurry up.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door when I realized Dominique was intentionally walking slow.

I waited in my car for about a minute before I saw Dominique walking towards my car. She smiled a little when she noticed me glaring at her.

Dominique walked around and put both of our bags in the trunk of my car. She then walked back to the passenger side and opened the door. "This is your last ride from me. Don't ask me for anymore after class, practice or anything." I spoke.

"Hush." Dominique told me while getting into the car.

"Get out." I immediately pointed towards the door. Dominique looked at me as if she was taking me for a joke. She shut the car door and put her seatbelt on. She then rested her head on the headrest and stared at me. I stared back, wondering why she was staring.

Dominique suddenly and smoothly winked at me before looking away.

"Anyways." I rolled my eyes while turning towards the steering wheel. I heard Dominique laughing to herself as I started the car.

~♥~

I pulled into my parents driveway. I noticed I only saw my dad's car in the driveway. After parking beside his car, I went up to the house. Before I could unlock the door, the door swung open.

"I'm glad you're here. We need to talk." Hazel spoke at the door. "Uh, okay? Hello to you too." I said, stepping into the house. Hazel quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me up into her room, as if she was avoiding something or someone. She quietly shut her door.

"I need you to do something and you have to promise not to tell mom and dad." Hazel almost whispered. "Um...that depends." I said, looking alarmed.

"Angel. We're sisters. We promised to be there for each other and said we have each others backs." Hazel grabbed my shoulders. "Yea, but every time you've asked me not to tell mom or dad, I lowkey should've." I expressed.

"Yea, but...don't you love me?" Hazel gave me that innocent look...

That innocent look she always does to get me on her side. "Fine, what is it?" I sighed. Hazel smiled before hugging me. I stood there, barely hugging her back since I knew she was up to no good.

"Now, you promise you won't snitch right?" Hazel asked while slowly approaching her closet. "Yea." I sighed. "Okay." she said before opening her closet door.

"Oh hell no!" I immediately turned around when I saw some guy hiding in her closet.

"No, Angel please!" Hazel grabbed me. "Hazel, it gets worse every time." I chuckled while looking up, regretting that I agreed to do this.

"Please. Please Angel. Dad came home earlier then he usually does. I usually have Davion out of here by now." Hazel explained. "Usually?!" I nearly shouted. "Shh." Hazel looked over at her room door, obviously scared of getting caught.

"Hazel! Dad's literally going to murder all three of us if he finds out!" I stated.

"I know. But, he's not going to find out because you're going to go downstairs and distract him for me." Hazel looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Ugh! You're lucky I love you." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait. Did you tell your little friend here about the new gun dad bought?" I intentionally asked. "Angel." Hazel gave me a look to be quiet. "New what?" Davion looked worried.

I smirked a little, exiting Hazel's room.

My sister was only 17, yet had managed to do more wild shit than I have.

I made my way downstairs, towards the kitchen. I smiled when I saw my dad sitting down, eating a sandwich. I had almost forgotten that fast, I was supposed to be covering for my sister.

"Hey old man." I smiled, placing my chin on my father's shoulder. "Old?" he immediately questioned. "Yea old, you're getting up there dad." I chuckled. "Looks like Angel wants to get her car taken away." he laughed.

"Chill. You can't do that, it was a birthday gift. Plus, you still look 20. Just like my twin." I tapped his shoulder. "Your twin? You stole my face." my father stated. "True but, it's not my fault you have strong genes." I laughed.

"You gonna let me get a bite?" I then asked. "Uh, hell no. You can just keep it at that point. You know I don't eat after you. Especially after that night. You know better than to ask me that crap." he expressed.

"Dad." I groaned, almost embarrassed. "I told you to erase that from your memory." I sighed. "Believe me, I'm trying. I'm trying." I repeated as if he was a bit traumatized. I awkwardly looked away.

"I still love you." he chuckled. "Yea...I know." I gave him a duh look.

"You know, I remember when you were just a baby, then a toddler. When I would go to work, you would wait for me to walk through the front door. I always loved walking through the front door and seeing that pretty smile as you hopped into my arms..." my father smiled softly.

"Now the roles are reversed." he said.

"Dad." I laughed. "I'm serious. I get lucky if I see you once a week." he expressed. "Stop. You know I have a busy schedule." I nudged him. "I know. I'm proud of you. Very proud." he pat my back.

"Aw, look at you being nice and in touch with your feelings." I teased. My father gave me a blank stare before walking away.

"No, stop." I laughed, walking in front of him. "Move Angel." he chuckled, gesturing me to move.

I suddenly heard commotion coming from the living room. "Ouu, dad!" I heard Josiah's voice. "Dad, Hazel-" his words were quickly muffled, as if someone was covering his mouth.

"Those two are gonna give me gray hairs." my father sighed.

Josiah quickly ran into the kitchen, almost running into me. "Oh, hi Angel. Get your sister, she's trying to kill me." Josiah expressed.

Hazel then ran into the kitchen.

"Dad, Hazel had a b-" Josiah started to speak but I quickly pulled him into a hug. I held his face against me, muffling his words. I then pulled out my phone and discreetly showed him cashapp. He pulled away from the hug with a no good smirk.

Josiah quickly typed in the amount of hush money he wanted. He then turned the screen back to me. I did a double take when I saw he typed in $100.

"Yea, bro you're tripping." I said. "You must want me to be the only child." Josiah chuckled scornfully.

"Fine." I sighed, approving the payment. "Pleasure doing business with you." he smirked. I rolled my eyes before pushing him.

This is the thanks I get for visiting my family...

~♥~

*Later on*

I was chilling over Mya's with Dominique and a few others.

"We're taking shots later right?" someone wondered. "You guys can. I'm not." Mya expressed. "Aw, boo!" they all booed her. I laughed a little at their reaction.

"You can boo all you want. But, y'all are not about to have me showing my ass and getting fucked up during basketball season." Mya explained. "Yes, Mya. Our holy saint." Dominique playfully bowed to Mya. "Dom, shut up." Mya rolled her eyes.

I continued laughing.

"And you're over there laughing. I thought you respected my decisions." Mya glared at me. "I do. 100 percent. I just find the situation a little funny." I chuckled. "Mhm." Mya nodded.

We continued talking and chilling for about an hour before Mya's boyfriend arrived.

Mya and him hugged, kissed and exchanged a few words. He then turned and saw Dominique and I.

"Woah, you told me you were inviting people from the team but you didn't tell me you were inviting the studs." her boyfriend spoke. "The studs?" Dominique mockingly laughed.

"Especially that one." Mya's boyfriend pointed at me.

"I'm not a stud." I expressed. "Yea, and don't refer to them as the studs. Stop categorizing them. They have names and they're also women." Mya stated.

"Yea, women that only have one thing in mind." her boyfriend mumbled. "Bro, nobody in here wants your girl. Relax. You're starting to look and sound mad insecure." I spoke. "Facts." Dominique nodded.

Mya's boyfriend rolled his eyes before gesturing Mya to follow him into the bedroom. They then shut the door behind them.

"The fuck is he so worried for? Doing too much." I shook my head at the situation. "Yea, he's obviously insecure. But, maybe it's not because of her and more so because of him." Dominique shrugged.

"Like...he likes what he sees." Dominique smirked, slightly looking me up and down. "Wouldn't be the first time you've pulled a guy." she continued.

"You're just saying anything at this point. That thing does not like me." I sighed.

"Wanna bet?" Dominique immediately asked.

"For what? I already know what's up." I chuckled. "Alright, well since you're so confident, let's bet on it. You can have anything you want if you win. You're not though." Dominique seemed confident.

"Fine, but I feel like we should agree on something we both can do if we lose. That way it's fair." I expressed. "Okay." Dominique shrugged.

"Guys, give us some ideas for if we lose the bet we just made." I asked the others. They all immediately started throwing out ideas. The different ideas kept getting wilder by the second.

While I was frowning at all of their ideas, Dominique was smirking. Of course she was.

"Release a sex tape!" one of them shouted then laughed.

"Okay, never mind. Y'all are just being nasty at this point." I shook my head. Dominique was too busy laughing at the idea that was just thrown out there.

"Wait, that wouldn't be fair. Dominique would make a sex tape for fun." one of them expressed.

"Definitely would." Dominique nodded, laughing.

Just then Mya walked back into the living room. The others explained to Mya what we were doing. "Mya give us some ideas because theirs are crazy." I stated. "Oh, you don't want my input then." Mya smiled.

"What's your idea?" Dominique wondered. A no good smile appeared on Mya's face.

"Go skinny dipping in one of the campus pools. Preferably the rec outdoor pool. Go after hours, around 12AM. The cameras always freeze for about 30 minutes at that time. Perfect time to go skinny dipping." Mya explained.

"And...you know this how?" I wondered. "I used to work at the rec, remember?" Mya smiled. We all stared at her, knowing there was more to the story. "Okay, and I might've done it myself." she shrugged.

"And here I am, thinking you're the holy saint of us all." Dominique shook her head. Mya laughed a little.

"Yea, I'm not agreeing to skinny dipping." I shook my head. "Aw, you're so boring. It's like you know you're going to lose the bet." one of them teased. "Exactly, where'd your confidence go?" Dominique laughed.

"What do you mean? I am confident in my stance." I stated. "Right, so you don't have to worry about skinny dipping. She does." Mya said, pointing at Dominique.

Dominique nodded as if she agreed, but I knew she was only trying to convince me to agree to it.

"Whatever." I finally shrugged.

"Oh, before you guys drink I need to know your plans for getting home. If you don't pass out before then." Mya sighed. "Also, I talked to my boyfriend. He's staying in the room for the rest of the night." Mya expressed.

♥︎

It was getting late and I was outside with a few others as they smoked and drank.

I had taken a shot earlier but stopped when I remembered I was driving home. Everyone else who was drinking on the other hand, were taking shots after shots.

Dominique was the drunkest I've seen her in a while. She was stumbling every two seconds, slurring her words and laughing at everything. It didn't help that she was also hitting a blunt with the others. I was honestly a bit worried by how intoxicated she was becoming.

I noticed Dominique going to hit the blunt again. "I think you've had enough." I said, taking the blunt from her and passing it to the next person. "What?" Dominique barely got out.

A small smile appeared on her face. Her eyes were barely open, I couldn't even tell if she was looking at me or not.

"I think that's enough for you." I suggested. "Enough?" Dominique questioned. "Yea, enough." I confirmed, nodding. "Why?" she groaned, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Because..." I sighed, not knowing the best way to explain it to her. "Because what?" Dominique practically mumbled.

I immediately tensed up when I felt her hands lightly slide up my waist.

"What are you doing?" I quickly grabbed her hands and removed them from my waist. I then carefully looked around to make sure nobody seen what Dominique did.

"Don't do that Dom!" I whispered aggressively. "Do what?" she questioned. "Don't touch me like that." I specified. "Like what?" Dominique wondered.

"Never mind. Just, come on. I need to get you home." I sighed.

After talking with Mya, she agreed to help me walk Dom to the car. It was a bit of a struggle but we successfully got her into the car.

The car ride was almost completely silent. I wasn't sure if it was just me, but it seemed to be some tension in the air. I just wasn't sure of what type of tension...

"Would you ever fuck a stud?" Dominique suddenly and randomly asked.

I came to an abrupt stop as the light turned red. I stared straight ahead, feeling Dominique's eyes on me as she waited for an answer.

"W-What?" I stuttered. Saying I was caught off guard by her question was an understatement. I slowly turned to look at her. She smirked at me with low eyes.

"You heard me." Dominique said in a low tone.

"Dom, your fucked up right now. Just, keep your thoughts to yourself for now cause you're saying and asking the weirdest shit." I awkwardly chuckled.

"You keep using that weird word." Dominique sighed. She looked away from me and rest her head on the car door window.

"Yea, just, never mind bruh. Light green, keep driving. Take me home." Dominique mumbled.

I looked at her a bit confused because the light was definitely still red.

Dominique didn't speak the rest of the car ride. Once we arrived at her apartment, I helped her walk but she sort of pushed me off of her a few times.

When the both of us got inside, she immediately went to her room. I went to talk to her cousin, who she also shares the apartment with. I informed Dominique's cousin of Dominique's current state.

Before I left, I went to check on Dominique. She was standing at her dresser in her bedroom. I could tell that she was struggling a bit to stand straight.

"I'm leaving now." I voiced, stepping in her room. "Mhm." Dominique practically disregarded me.

"So, you're mad at me or something?" I scoffed. "Mhm." Dominique nodded slightly. I walked up to her while speaking. "The fuck are you mad at me for? You know what, never mind. You're drunk and high out your mind right now." I shook my head.

Dominique stared at me with those low eyes, her arms crossed. "Actually, not never mind. I got you home safely and I've been being chill towards you all night." I stated.

"Wanna cookie?" Dominique mocked.

"Dominique stop it! Stop biting the hand that feeds you." I firmly spoke. "Stop shitting on me." she mumbled. "What are you talking about? You're delusional." I scoffed.

"Alright, cool bet." Dominique walked over to her room door, obviously waiting for me to leave. I rolled my eyes while walking towards the door.

"I hate you by the way." I said as I approached the door. "I hate you more." Dominique gave me an edgy stare. The both of us stared at each other as I walked past her.

As I was almost out the door, Dominique roughly grabbed me by the front of my shirt.

Suddenly, I felt Dominique's lips on mine.

I stood there in shock and confusion. After a few seconds, Dominique pulled away from the kiss.

She pushed me away from her doorway and slammed her door shut. I then heard her lock her room door.

What the fuck...

•*•*•

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭...
#welovedramaqueens
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

762K 46.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
587K 31.4K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1M 24.4K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...