Leap for the Stars

De lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... Mai multe

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
Dying to Dance
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
It All ends Here
There's Only One Star
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
The Return of the Candy Apples
Brookes Turning Point
No One likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

When Stars Collide

788 11 2
De lovexpuppies

Third Pov:

Christi and Abby met up at a local café to try to make amends. 

Abby: You wanted to see me.

Christi: Yes, Abby I came here to make amends with you.

Abby: I can't let you on my property without this being signed, You need to sign this I need to go back to work.

Christi: Abby, the way I behaved in that room was out of line, and I am willing to take responsibility and apologize for that, But I don't feel that my feelings where wrong based on things that happened to me, Chloe, and y/n for the last year and two and three. 

Abby: If your weren't happy with the education you should have left in the first month. 

Christi: I should have left.

Abby: Both of your daughters hold national titles and they would not have if it wasn't for me, they would be nothing.

Christi: Your dumb for letting people walk out of your studio left and right. 

*Interview with Christi*

Abby knows that she would be nothing without these girls, but she doesn't mind kicking our daughters out if she could keep Maddie, But this is what happens when someone tries to be the bigger person.

*Interview over* 

~~

"Girls let's go come on ladies." Abby said 

All of the girls and mom's walked in and sat in front of the pyramid. 

"First I want to talk about this past weekend, I am very disappointed" She says

"Every single one of you could have done better in your solo's."

"I want to forget about last weekend. What's going to happen this weekend" 

"It's the Aldc showcase" Paige says 

"Thank you, yes" 

Maddie

Brooke Nia 

Chloe Y/n Paige Vivi- Anne Mackenzie

"We are doing the new number sugar daddies at the showcase." 

Abby goes on to tell the girls how they did at the showcase until she gets to Y/n

"Y/n What happened out there you could have done so much better, but second that will never happen again. Your mother fights for you all the time and now you need to show me the talent that she is constantly fighting with me about Yes?" 

Y/n nods and Abby goes on. 

"I don't want to pressure you but in the audience at the showcase is going to be a scout looking for new talent to sign?" 

All of the moms and girls clap.

"Moms you are going to be preforming at the showcase, and Cathy you are going t o be the choreographer" Abby says.

"With nationals coming up I expect everyone to get stronger and stronger understood?" 

Everyone nods and gets up to start rehearsing for the new number sugar daddies. 

*Five days till Showcase* 

All of the girls were practicing their group routine and y/n, Kenzie and Vivi-Anne where stretching. 

"Go lower y/n!" Kenzie says helping y/n in her middle spits 

"I'm trying Kenzie" Y/n says

"I'm going to sit on your back if you don't go lower" Kenzie says sitting on y/n's lower back.

Both of the girls start giggling and y/n sits up and Kenzie falls off. 

"Now I will sit on yours!" Y/n says and Kenzie gets into a split and lets y/n sit on her lower back.

They start giggling again.

*Upstairs with the moms* 

The moms sit upstairs in the viewing room watching their daughters. It was and awkward moment for them all and Christi decided to brake the silence.

Christi: I have had some time to reflect, and I just want to apologize for my actions, last week because it wasn't my finest moment as an adult and as a person. I hope we can all move past this and I hope that we can all move past this and you all won't hold it against me, I made a mistake. 

Christi: I just want to apologize for that to you all and-

Melissa: I want to apologize too, It was just awful, I don't even want to talk about it and I want to put it behind us.

*Interview with Christi*

Melissa and Abby don't like confrontation so if you try to confront them about anything, their first instinct is to run away from the threat.

*Interview over*

Kelly: I think we should go down and see how much longer their going to be.

*Four days till Showcase*

Y/n's Pov:

I was upstairs in the viewing room with the other girls. We were watching out moms learn how to dance with Cathy. 

"This is so embarrassing!" Paige says and we all laugh. 

Every mom was there except for my mom and Chloe and I knew why, She didn't want to do it, But I wanted her to do it because I know that her and all of the mom's are going to be great.

Soon my mom walked in, all of the moms didn't really look happy but they really did look funny doing it and they were trying their best.

"Chloe look at mommy!" I said 

"She is not even doing it right." Chloe laughed

"Omg my mom and my mom said she used to be a good dancer" Paige said and we laughed again.

"Things have changed." 

*Three days till Showcase*

We all were in the room when Ms. Abby said that she had a big announcement.

"We have a casting associate from Telsey and company coming right here to my studio to see all of you." 

We all clapped 

*Interview with Y/n*

I really want to impress the person coming but I don't really want to be on Broadway.

*Interview over*

"They are casting the new production for Annie, César is the director that is going to be in town and he wants you to have a resume and headshot." Ms. Abby says any we nod. 

"Ok lets get back to work with sugar daddies"

*Interview with Chloe*

I do want to be on Broadway someday because a lot of people go to Broadway, and lot's of people will come to see just one person and that might just be me!

*Interview over*

~~

Today was the day!

We were doing headshots! My favorite. Chloe was doing my make up and our mom was doing her hair. We were getting ready to take head shots and Ms. Abby made us put on our outfits. 

"Y/n I want you to do a needle with your left leg in the air." She said 

I did what she asked

"Point that foot.. Good, Good," 

"Now a center leap, don't look sloppy" 

I did that and she told me I was done so when all of the girls were done they went back to rehearsal.

I was in the conner practicing my leaps when Brooke started crying. Paige accidently hit her in the nose with the prop. I gave Brooke a hug and when she was ok they went back to doing the number.

*Two days till Showcase*

I was in the dancers den getting on my tap shoes, when my sister walked in crying. I ran over to her 

"Chloe what's wrong?" I asked hugging her 

"Please don't cry, your to pretty to cry, and she is just a big meanie" I wiped her tears, Brooke also gave her a hug.

"I have to go sis but please don't cry, I love you!" I said 

"Love you too, Y/n" She said and I left, to tap I go!

Tap felt so long, I was so happy when it was over all of the click and clacks made my head hurt.

*One day till Showcase*

We were helping Ms. Abby clean up the studio before the casting director comes. 

"Impress him so that he wants to come back for people years from now" Ms. Abby said. 

We went to the dancers den and waited on the go for us to go inside. Chloe was going over her lines while I was doing turns.

Chloe went in first and then Nia, then Paige, then Brooke.

"Mackenzie are you going to sing?" Melissa asked.

"No I don't want to sing" She said.

They had a disagreement about singing and all I knew was that I was not going to sing because that's not my thing. Then Ms. Abby called us over and told us that we had to say yest to everything he asked us. 

Finally Mackenzie, Vivi and I went in and gave him our head shots. We started to dance and do the trio that we had done at one competition.

"I have a question, Do any of you sing?" He asked 

I shook my head and Mackenzie said yes. 

"Do you want to sing a little bit.. If you don't want to sing you don't have to.?" 

She shook her head no again.

"Didn't we just have a little chat in the other room?" Ms. Abby asked but the casting director stopped her 

"Yeah Abby I appreciate you for bringing them in but can you just step out you are making them nervous." He said and she left.

Then when we finished it was Maddie's turn and then we were done.

*Showcase day*

I was so nervous because well actually I don't know.  I just hope nothing goes wrong today, even though today was just doing the dress rehearsal until later. 

~~

Now it was the showcase and I was after Mackenzie in the showcase. Then we just kept doing performance after performance after performance.  I am so tired I just want to sleep, but I saw my mom performance and she looked so good. 

Everything was fine until I had to do my hip hop number and that's when I got nervous and dropped the disk but I tried to improve and picked it up and finished. For sugar daddies one of the props broke so Maddie didn't have a lollipop. Then the other girls finished there solo and we were finally done!.

We were all in the main hallway after the show and the casting director came out and congratulated us on the show. 

"You girls where so good! Come with me Maddie, I just want to chat with Maddie for a second." He said.

*Interview with Christi-Chloe-Y/n*

Christi: We all knew that the focus was going to be on Maddie, and knowing Abby she probably promoted her before anyone else, and naturally we he comes out he wanted to talk to somebody, the child he pulls aside is Maddie, but what do you think?

Chloe: I'm not upset but it hurts.

Christi: Yeah

Y/n: I don't like seeing my sister upset, I makes me sad.

*Y/n hugs Chloe*

*Interview over*

I don't really know how I felt about Maddie being the only one César the salad talked to because I know that my sister is a star and she should have been talked to about the show as well. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.9K 768 45
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 McKenna,kenzie twin will raise to stardom ? dance moms(season 1-6) ! Disclaimer ! I only own mackenna Melissa Gisoni #04 | 21\02\23 Maddie Z...
185K 2K 48
Imagines and preferences of the girls from Dance Moms. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Nia Sioux, Kal...
19.4K 293 12
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...
11.5K 210 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...