the trophy? ( male reader x r...

By Josewolf07

Women have the most when it comes to politics and they have some of the highest paying jobs but for men that... More

bio
Harem
chapter 1: no longer home schooled
chapter 2: first day & the beginning of a war
1k

chapter 3: let's hangout + harem addition

1.8K 33 14
By Josewolf07

"talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
Also u/n means your username.
_______________________________________________
Location: Julie & y/n's room
(Y/n POV)

*Was walking out of my room and saw Julie eating pancakes.*

Y/n:" you can make pancakes! Aww I want pancakes."

Julie:" you can have some I of mine, or I can teach you how to make pancakes since there's no school today."

Y/n:" yeah can you teach me."

Julie:" yep here put this on." *She said as she handed me an apron.*

Y/n:" alright." *We put on the aprons and walked to the stove.*

Julie:" alright I'm going to stand behind you and help."

*She grabbed the back of my hand and guided it to show me what to do once the pancakes were done we took off our aprons and I ate the pancakes.*

Julie:" hey y/n do you want to hangout with me at the mall?"

Y/n:" yeah let's do that. Let me just grab my wallet."

Time Skip to the mall.
_______________________________________________
Location: mall entrance
(Y/n POV)

*We walked into the mall and looked around.*

Julie:" where do you want to go first."

Y/n:" I was planning to go get some new games and some clothes."

Julie:" oh then let's go shop for clothes then, we can look at some games and get some lunch too."

*We walked around until we found a store we liked.*

Julie:" i like this dress." *She said getting of the of the dressing room.*

Y/n:" woah! You look wonderful!"

Julie:" Do you really think so?" *She said with a blush, while spinning around in it.*

Y/n:" yeah I love the flower theme."

Julie:" yeah so do I, it's really cute." *I walked around and found some clothes and changed into them.*

Y/n:" I think this is good what do you think?" *I said walking out.*

Julie:"it suits you and It gives you a very casual look."

Y/n:" yeah I thought so too."

Julie:" well I don't see any other clothes I'll want so we can go look at some video games now."

Y/n:" alright then follow me." *I led her to a store called gogame.*

Julie:" hmm, there's a lot of games here."

Y/n:" yep, look for whatever they got everything from childrens games to adults games." *I said walking around, until I stopped and saw the last copy of legend of link tears of an empire.* " Woah!" *I tried to grabbed it but some one else grabbed it as well.*

???:" Oh! It's you."

Y/n:" you know me?"

???:" Yeah your y/n from science."

Y/n:" oh, um who are you?"

???:" Oh right you don't know me, I'm blake."

Y/n:" oh, nice to meet you blake. So you're a fan of the legend of link?"

Blake:" my favorite is the legend of link: harp of time. What's your favorite game."

Y/n:" oh mine is the legend of link: the dusk prince."

Blake:" oh cool."

Y/n:" here you can have the game I can always download it on my switch."

Blake:"o-oh! Thanks!" *She said blushing and looking away.*

Y/n:" oh how bout I get your number so we can talk later." * Said giving her my phone so she can put her number in.*

Blake:" oh sure." *She put in her number and sent a message to herself.* " Umm... I could get you a game if you want."

Y/n:" no thanks, do you play Minecraft?"

Blake:" yeah why?"

Y/n:" how about you join my Minecraft server and join my team on the servers?"

Blake:" sure. I have to go now I'm meeting up with some friends. See you later." *She went and paid for the game and left.*

Y/n:'she's cool.' *I said as I grabbed a dating sim game and a horror game that I've wanted play but couldn't find a copy of back home. I walked to the cash register.* "I'll like to buy these games please."

Cashier:" haha, where's your owner?" * She asked coldly.*

Y/n:" huh? What do you mean?" *She pointed at a sign that said trophy boys have to be with their owners, and then pointed out the pin on my shirt that showed I was one.*

Cashier:" you're a trophy boy."

Y/n:" oh just a moment!" *I left to find Julie.*

Julie:" hey y/n."

Y/n:" hey uh I'm going to need your help."

Julie:" with what?"

Y/n:" you um, have to be my own to let me buy the games i want." *I said looking away from embarrassment.*

Julie:"oh! Yeah I can." *We walked back to the cashier and paid for the games and left.*

Y/n:" where do you want to go eat."

Julie:" how about burger queen?"

Y/n:" sure." *We went to Burger Queen and ate and went back to our dorm room.* "I'm going to call someone and play a game. What are you going to do?"

Julie:" I'll just be talking to Lily and Crystal."

Y/n:"oh cool well um... Thanks for being my owner I guess. Hehehe."

Julie:"oh! You're welcome."

Y/n:" well bye." *I Walked into my room and called Blake and logged on Minecraft.*

Blake:" hello?"

Y/n:" are you doing anything?"

Blake:" no I wasn't doing anything."

Y/n:" would you like to play Minecraft with me and my friends?"

Blake:"oh sure."

*I gave her access to my server and I gave her some materials.*

Blake:" thanks for the stuff y/n." *We played and helped make her a base.*

Y/n:" well now you got a base and some items we should probably log off since it's getting late see you tomorrow."

Blake:" see you tomorrow winter." *She logged off and left me confused.*

Y/n:' winter?'

???:" U/n what are you doing here?"

Y/n:" oh hey nin. I was helping a friend who just joined the server."

Nin:" oh well can you help me?"

Y/n:" sure what do you need?"

Nin:" uh me, Yuri, and zention wanted to meet in IRL would you like to meet you too?"

Y/n:" oh sure just text me the location.

Nin:" oh ok I'll send it tomorrow."

Y/n:" I'll be logging off now.

Nin:" see ya."

A/n:" all right I'll lend it right here hope you guys like the chapter see ya. Anyways here's a picture of Blake cosplaying Zelda from the legend of link and the other girls are in the harem now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
73.2K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...