The Superior Scientist and th...

By Zeromicz

There's a high demand for alien species in the galactic 'adult' market. And Skarpne has just crash landed int... More

Prologue

636 23 15
By Zeromicz

A rocket ship in the shape of a soda can be seen floating through space approaching a blue planet called Earth. 

Inside of that space ship was a curvy teenge girl with blue hair watching 'adult content' in an hologram, with a bored look on her face.

- Skarpne Drezelle -

[ A/n: Don't even ask how I found that video, alright. All, I know is that I'm going to be in trouble XD.]

Skarpne:" WOAH........... Human p*rn sucks." she said with disappointment.

Suddenly, the hologram got bigger taking most of the free space in the room, as instead of the adult content there was now a skull talking to the alien girl.

???:" AGENT SKARPNE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON PLANET BLUE HOURS AGO!!!! WHY THE SLOWDOWN?!?!" the skeleton asked in a demanding tone.

Skarpne:" Excuse me, but I've decided to plan our first movie out, Undi." she said to the skeleton.

Undi:" The first p*rn movie on Planet Blue? Very well, I'll hear what you have to say, it better be good though." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elsewhere on planet Earth, inside of a small house in a small city, a young man with silver hair could've been seen sitting on chair working on an invention of his.

- Y/n L/n -

Y/n:" Palladium 0,15 grams. I need atleast 1,6. " he said as he continued working on something personal of his.

Then his phone started ringing, causing Y/n to stop working on his project and went for the call.

Y/n:" What is it?.................... No, I don't care don't call me anymore." he said as he hunged up and went back to work.

This was until all of the sudden a large explosion happened outside of his house causing destruction in his lab.

Y/n had a deadpanned look on his face as he sighed.

Y/n:" F*ck this sh*t." he said as he touched his chest causing him to activate his armor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Skarpne was now outside of someone garden which was now destroyed by the impact of her ship landing.

Skarpne:" Ugh, telling me what to do, noisy little bastard." she said before she started using the scanner of her ship.

Skarpne:" Boring, Boring, Boring. Why do I even have to do this I doubt anyone other than nerds and old farts in this middle of no-" she was then struck in the back by an energy blast which sent her flying.

Skarpne then crashed on the ground.

Skarpne then groan in pain before she got right back up and started cracking her neck.

Skarpne:" I haven't got my back blown ever since-" she was then interruped by a heavy stomp causing her to tilt her head in a seemingly innocent manner.

Y/n:" You walked in the wrong block." he said aiming towards Skarpne as Skarpne eyes widen at the suit.

Skarpne:" I'm sorry, daddy." she said with puppy eyes.

Y/n then fired the beam towards Skarpne which caused a big explosion, however when the smoke was clear Skarpne was no where to be seen.

Y/n:" Hmmm, that was easy..." he said before he felt two hands holding on to his left arm as he starred down to see it was Skarpne giving her a wide grin showcasing her sharp teeth

Skarpne:" Woah, I hope you can be this ruthless like this with your lower trunk you hunk...." she said in a flirty manner before all of the sudden being held up by her troath by Y/n.

Skarpne:" Like playing rough, huh? I like it....." she said as Y/n put more pressure.

Y/n:" Who are you? And what are you doing here? Don't make me ask twice? I'm a pretty straight forward person." he said as he warned that at any moment that was given a chance he'll eliminate her.

Skarpne:" Okay, gotta introduce myself, my name is Skarpne!! And I'm a special agent from another world!" she said as Y/n tilted his head.

Y/n:" Jarvis." he said causing the artificial intelligent system to start operating.

Jarvis:" She stand correct sir, the young lady is saying the truth." he said.

Slowly a red tail with blue stripes appeared coming from Skarpne lower body.

The tail then aimed for Y/n's face.

Skarpne:" So, do you have name?" she asked before Y/n dropped her immidiatly.

Y/n suit then deactivated.

Y/n:" The name is Y/n L/n." he said with bored expression on his face.

Skarpne:" Oooooh, nice name. So if you want to excuse me, I got a call." she said as she pressed the button on her band causing a floating screen displaying a skull to appear.

Undi:" AGENT SKARPNE!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT IN?!?!" he asked in anger.

Skarpne:" I'm verry sorry sir, the ship got a technical issue when entering the atmosphere." she said.

Undi:" WHAT?!? YOU'RE USELESS!!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING ELSE?!?! AND WHAT IS THAT ANNOYING NOISE?!?!" he yelled referring to the destruction and explosion caused by Skarpne arrival.

Skarpne:" Aah, well the HK device suffered a little from the accident aswell, but don't worry I'll fix it." she said clearly lying.

Undi:" Skarpne, remember that without that device you won't be able to fulfill your mission." he warned her.

Y/n:" Can someone explain to me what is going on? What's all this about aliens and why are you crashing to my house of all places?" he asked in annoyed tone.

Undi:" P*RN!!!" he yelled.

Y/n:"........ Come again?" he asked with a little bit of shock in his eyes.

Undi:" That's right!! Our planet is the biggest distributor of adult content in all galaxy!!!! We send our best filmmakers to film the beings from each planet as they fornicate!!! This mission is for a special series about alien sex in their natural environment and for just 99,95!!!!" he said.

Y/n:" It better be more worth it than the OnlyFans, I guess." he said with a blank expression on his face.

Undi:" I already like you kid, finally some alien bumpkin that doesn't call it stupid." he said.

Y/n:" What happens when they call it stupid?" he asked.

Skarpne:" Undi blows up the planet." she said.

Y/n:" Oh...." he said with a bit of shock, before returning to his blank expression.

Undi:" CONGRATULIONS ALIEN!! YOU HAVE GAINED THE RIGHT TO STAR IN THE FIRST OF OUR PRODUCTIONS ON EARTH, WITH OUR SEXIEST AGENT TOO!!!!" he said.

Y/n:" Excuse me?" he asked before Skarpne hugged his left arm between her breasts, giving her a flirty look and licking her lips with an expression of pure lust.

Y/n:" I'm sorry, I'm not interested in those type of movies to make." he said slowly pushing Skarpne away until she smacked his hand.

Skarpne:" Ah, well looks like it's gonna be the hard way." she said as she was about to undress herself, causing Y/n eyes to widen until Undi had to stop her.

Undi:" WOAH!!!! WOAH!!!! WOAH!!!! SKARPNE!!!! RAPE IS A CRIME!!!!" he warned immidiatly.

Skarpne:" ALL HE HAS TO DO IS PUT HIS C*CK IN ME!!!!!!! IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!!!" she yelled.

Y/n:" Catching Merm-Aids is." he said with sarcasm.

Skarpne:"....... Heh...... You're an hard one to get....... Those are the ones I like the most...... You'll give in sometime, everyone does." she said with arrogance.

Y/n:" And why would you assume that I'd even want to see any of you again?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Skarpne:" Well, I need a place to stay." she said.

Y/n:" And?" he asked with a blank expresion on his face.

Skarpne:" I like this place, it has a nice view." she said as she was looking at him up and down with a predatory stare.

Y/n:" You won't get sh*t from me." he told her.

Skarpne:" You wouldn't know trow a lonely girl into-" she was then interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n:" I guess, this how we'll know each other........ Bye....." he said as he started walking away until Skarpne caught up to him in an instant and she wetn as far as to promise that she'll be 'The Dog' if he let her stay with him.

Y/n:" If you sh*t on my floor. I'm shooting you. If you enter my lab without my consent, you'll be my experiment. If you do anything I don't approve of, I'm stomping you." he said as he was letting her stay.

Undi:" Skarpne it doesn't matter if you have a place to stay, YOU BROKE THE HK MACHINE YOU IDIOT!!!! NOW WE'LL HAVE TO SEND SOMEONE ELSE, DO YOU THINK WE'LL LET SOMEONE SO INCOMPETEN TO STAY HERE?!?!" he asked in anger.

Skarpne:" Daddy has one." she said causing Y/n to raise his eyebrow.

Y/n:" Who is daddy-"he was then interrupted by Skarpne pulling out Y/n's phone from her pocket meaning that she stole it the moment he let his guard.

Undi:" Aaah, so it's true, the humans have evolved far enough to invent their own HK machines?"

Y/n:" You're talking about the photo camera?" he asked.

Undi:" Woah, humans have stupid names." he said with sarcasm.

Y/n:" Does HK Machine sound cooler? Well, a little." he said.

Skarpne:" Well, that means I can stay right?" she asked.

Undi:" I guess, JUST DON'T SCREW IT UP!!!! You too alien you might be giving our agent housing, but if you interrupt her mission I'll take it as declaration of interplanetary war and-" he was then interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n:" You'll blow up the planet." he said with a bored expression on his face.

Undi:" I'll blow up........... Wait....... I WANTED TO SAY IT!!!!" he yelled angrily before disappearing into thin air.

Skarpne:" Well, should we start the first movie? Undi is already gone." she said as she bend over.

Y/n:" On my garden? My destroyed garden that you've f*cked up with your arrival? Also, I'm not a part of this, I'm keeping you in because I might use as an experiment." he said trying to scare her a little bit, but this made her even more horny as she got up immidatly and was already infront of his face.

Skarpne:" You got my clitoris acting, daddy." she said in a flirty tone.

Y/n:" 'The f*ck?" he asked as he backed away before Skarpne bounced at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, yeah, that's how we've met.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
799K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...