The Alpha's Alpha

Galing kay danny_manny

Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelmi... Higit pa

Authors Note
Dedication
TW
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Dieter's Prize
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Epilogue
Author's Note

Twenty Six

20.2K 762 120
Galing kay danny_manny

Sexual Content

Tino's POV

As I walked toward my father's office, I could feel my chest get tight. I hoped that no one told him about what happened last night. I don't need any more reason for him to degrade me more than he does.

I had already changed and showered before Vic found me and I told her I was okay. But right now I had been avoiding Q like the plague. Anytime he pops up I ran away from him as fast as I can. Not because I feel like he would treat me differently. More like I know if I told him the truth, he is going to feel like he didn't do enough in our friendship to where I would feel safe to tell him.

Which is not the case. If anything it's the complete opposite. I didn't want to give him that burden. I already gave it to my family. That was enough.

I walked into the office and my dad was there behind the desk, looking as rough and flat as ever. Not once showing emotion that he might be happy to see us.

"How was your night? You didn't come home I was told." He didn't even lift his eyes to look at Vin and me. Nor did I expect him to. But I let out a soft sigh of relief knowing that he had no idea what happened.

"Yeah, it was cool," Vincent said taking a seat on one of the couches. And I followed.

Our beta, and delta were already in the room, they had kids of their own, our age. But I've never interacted with any of them. Probably because their titles would usually go to them, but Vin and I kind of changed the rules. Making them unable to have those positions. Positions that have been in their family line for years.

Let's just say they aren't the biggest fans of us. Which I understand. But, all I know is that they are my age and they are mated. So good for them.

"Where are the Mickayas? You spent the evening with them I assume." His voice was always so harsh, I never knew what he ever meant.

"We left before them, they should be on their way," I spoke up, clearing my throat. All he did was hum in response.

Silence fell on us, Dad only spoke to his beta and delta as we waited. And finally after what seemed like 8 years. They all walk in. All except Khelani. I immediately felt my mood lift as Koa walked toward me and moved his big body to sit by me. Vincent got up and went to Kona and pulled her in for a hug. I know I probably looked ridiculous with a giant smile on my face like I didn't just see him. But truly I missed him. Badly.

I don't know how I was going to go back to spending hours away from him. Or even sleeping in my bed. And truly I don't think I want to.

I leaned my body against his, letting his warmth ease me. But I could see in his eyes he was worried. Worried about what? I have no clue.

"Hello, Channing. Glad you could make it." My dad spoke to Koa and gave him a genuine smile.

"Unfortunately Vincenzo, I got some bad news." Which caused my dad's serious demeanor to flood his face yet again.

"Alright then, please sit. Tell me."

"There has been a change in command with the rogues. It's no longer Cristoff, he seems to have found other interest..." His voice trailed as if he was hiding something. I looked to Koa to confirm and he gave me a look that was saying he would tell me later.

"Not saying Cristoff is no longer a problem...it seems that he is being held against his will. He was forced to step down for reasons unknown."

"You're saying there is someone else?" My father questioned.

"Yes, and this plan isn't the same as the last one. But I don't know the details of the new one yet."

I could tell he was hiding something. The words he was using, the way his words flowed out his mouth.

"So you expect me to believe that Cristoff is a good guy now, out of the blue. For reasons unknown?" My dad scoffed and ran his hand through his hair. "Now this new person, what do they want?"

"What if I told you there was a way to talk to Cristoff and get information from him, in turn...we allow him into the pack?" That caused all of us to exclaim.

"What the fuck? No! Isn't he trying to kill Koa?" I yelled out. Koa grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze to try and calm me down. "What? You're telling me that you being gone for two years. and you doing all that training was what? For nothing?" Koa stared back with a sympathetic look but stayed quiet. "All of that was nothing? Or relationship almost being broken was for nothing? Now we are going to let this man in because he 'isn't trying to kill you' anymore?"

"Dolcezza, please." His voice calmed me slightly but my anger was overwhelming at this point.

"Vincent, come on. I know you feel the same. You can't be okay with this." I turned to my brother and he looked as upset as I was.

"I agree, I see no reason to have him in the pack. We can find information on our own."

"I'm not saying he gets off free. I of course will deal with him, as the alpha of the lycans. And once Koa decides to take my place, then he will continue to issue the punishment." Channing spoke over us.

My dad sighed and rubbed his chin. I prayed to the goddess that for once he would take my side. Just once.

"I think we should hear what he has to say. Then find a punishment suitable enough for what he has done. I'm sorry boys. It's easier this way." Surprise Surprise. He doesn't agree with us. Shocker.

Instead of asking in the proper way I decided to stand and walk out of the room. I no longer care what my father might think. Or that he might keep me from being alpha longer than he already is.

I stomped through the hallways and I could feel Koa behind me, once he caught up he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to his chest. My arms immediately wrapped around him and I rested my head on his chest. Letting his warmth cover me.

"You're telling me that I could have lost Zay forever, for nothing? Did you learn all that magic shit for nothing? You don't have to use it anymore? And we almost...I almost lost you--"

"Tino, I'm right here. It's not for nothing. I promise. It's not." Koa moved his hands to cup my face to make me look up at him.

"Why are you okay with this?" I whispered to him.

"Come on. Let's go to your room and we can talk." He tried to pull me away, but I stayed still. "I will explain it all. I just can't with all these ears." I reluctantly followed him through the house. I wasn't even worried about him not knowing how to get there I knew he did.

Before long we were on my side of the packhouse, far away from everyone which made me at ease. Koa and I did better when we were alone, there was something so magical about it. I can't put my finger on it.

Once in my room he closed the door and locked it. I laid down on the bed and Koa followed the ensuite. As we both faced each other in silence and he ran his fingers across my face.

"When I tell you this please don't freak out. Just listen to this first." His voice was smooth and steady. I nodded slowly and waited for him to continue. "Cristoff is Khelani's mate. And he stepped down to protect her. Whoever this new guy is, he wanted to kill her to get me back, but Cristoff protected her." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"So...this new guy, what does he want?"

"I don't know. But it's no longer he wants me dead. He wants something else with me."

"But it's still about you?" Koa just nodded and I rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance. "Goddess, fucking fuck. Why? Why can't they just leave you alone? And I can have you all to myself." Koa's face held a smile on his face as I whined like a big baby.

"You want me all to yourself?" He teased.

"You have to agree, anytime anyone new shows up, something bad happens."

"I can see where you would get that notion." He smirked and I rolled his eyes.

"When we are alone, no proper Koa okay? I like it when you use normal words with me." I lifted my hand and ran my finger over his mole and he leaned into it.

"Your bar for what's 'proper' is very low darling."

"Oh whatever, weirdo." I teased out and smiled. "So what? Now your powers are useless? Since Cristoff doesn't want them anymore."

"Well they aren't...useless." That piques my interest. I looked at him and his eyes held mischief and mine curiosity. "I think they could come in handy."

"Oh? How?" I leaned up on my elbow and I saw his eyes glint something.

It was at that moment I realized I had fucked up.

Before I knew it I was laid flat on my pack and my hands were pinned over my head. Then my legs were pulled together and pulled down out straight. Koa was now standing on the side of the bed with a smug look as I struggled against his magical hold.

"Okay I get it, now let me go." I rolled my eyes but Koa just stood there. And it was evident in the heat in his eyes as he stared down at my body. "Oh my goddess is this turning you on?" I chuckled out, and his cheeks flared up in the heat and he turned his eyes away.

He walked to the door and I thought he was going to leave me here like this. But then he locked the door and walked back over. Completely ignoring the comment I made.

"How close is your room to others?" He asked as he stood at the end of the bed and began rolling up his sleeves.

"Uh, not that close. Also, all the rooms in the pack house are soundproof. No one wants to hear werewolves going at it every night." I said as I tried to pull my arms down. But the more I moved, the more my shirt raised revealing my v-line. And Koa's eyes were glued to it.

"Good. I know how loud you can be." That made me stop moving and look at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as I tried to scoot away from him, and he looked down at me like I was prey.

"What I have been wanting to do all morning."

Before I could respond he moved his big body and hovered over me and pressed his lips on mine. It was slow...painfully slow. His tongue moved at an agonizing pace. I tried to take more but from Koa keeping me pushed down it made it impossible to try and deepen it.

"Koa," I whispered against his mouth, trying my best to egg him on but nothing. Instead, he stood and pulled himself away from me. His hands went to my pants and my boxers and they were off before I knew it.

Then my legs were being pushed, and I lay there like a fucking starfish. Koa stood there staring over me, his eyes filled with lust. Like he was starving and I was a never-ending buffet. And that should NOT have turned me on as much as it did. 

"You're so pretty, did you know that?" His voice was dripping in arousal and it shot right to my dick. Which popped up and was now leaking against my stomach. Koa's eyes settled there and he licked his lips. "I want you in my mouth," 

I don't know if he was warning me, or waiting for permission. All I know was that I lay there in anticipation, finding it extremely hard to breathe.

Seconds later he leans over me and settled between my spread legs. He started to kiss up and down my thighs, causing me to squirm and my breath to hitch. He was moving way too slowly for my liking. 

"Koa." I whimpered out and jutted my hips forward. Causing my dick to lift and smack back on my stomach. The sound echoed through the room. Koa's hungry eyes went to my dick immediately and without a single moment to think he swallowed me whole. 

And I mean WHOLE. I was hitting the back of his throat, with ease. Did this man not have a gag reflex? He looked up at me with hooded eyes and I could have come just at that. He looked so sexy with my dick in his mouth. My dick was in Koa Mickaya's mouth. Fucking finally.

He pulled back and ran his tongue across the tip and I leaked out precum onto it. "Mmm, so good." He whispered, which caused me to moan out in pleasurable agony. 

He licked from the base to the top of my shaft, used one hand to cup my balls, and played with them. Rolling them in his hands and I could feel my body get tight, I was too close. 

"Koa, please," I begged. I don't even know what I was begging for. Koa still listened and swallowed me again and began his assault. Expertly was sucking and bobbing his head, and at the same time playing with my balls. 

Tingles were running up and down my legs, and I could see myself about to jump off the edge. I was moaning like crazy, so loudly I was hurting my ears. My throat was dry and anything I said came out with a gravel sound.

"Fuck, Koa. You--you.." My dick hit the back of his throat again instead of moving his head. He sucked and he sucked hard. It was a feeling I hadn't felt before, it was overwhelming all my senses. 

"Koa, please, Koa. Fuck, fuck fuck." My voice was coming out as a whimper as I finally jumped over the cliff and I released inside his mouth. And Koa drank me up. He began to moan as I emptied myself and that's when I noticed his other hand was jerking himself off and I lay and watched. My dick was still hard as I released it, probably because of what I was watching. Seconds later he came and a loud grunt flew out of his mouth and on my dick and I filled his mouth again.

He pulled off of me but my eyes were still glued to his hand which was now covered in his cum. Now all of a sudden, I'm thirsty. And not for stupid ass water.

"Give me your hand, Koa," I said quickly. He looked worried at first but then he noticed how my gaze was fixated on the cum on his hand and he leaned over me and gave me what I wanted.

I was still pinned down but I opened my mouth as Koa ran his fingers across my tongue. And fuck, he tasted good. I lapped his palm like a fucking dog. I wanted all of it. I took his fingers in my hand and sucked until all I taste was my saliva. 

And now I was hard again. 

Koa looked at me with fire in his eyes as he looked at me.

"I want more." I panted, as he hovered over me. His giant biceps were beside my head, holding himself up. 

"More of what?" He ran his lips across mine and pulled me into a searing kiss, and ran his tongue across mine. I wanted him to eat me alive. Fuck. I was addicted to him. 

"More of your cum." I mumbled against his lips. But he didn't say anything, just kept attacking my lips. "Please, Koa." I whimpered. "You taste so good. I need more of it." 

If someone would have told me a month ago I would be begging for Koa's cum, I would have killed them. But here I am...He pulled away and we were both left panting I was searching his gray eyes, I'm sure mine held desperation. 

"You want more?" He asked and I nodded so quickly I think I sprained my neck. "You love my cum?" He whispered against my lips.

"Yes." I breathed out. 

"Mmm, just like a good boy should." A shiver went down my spine as he said the two words that would get me to anything and everything he asked me to. "And good boys get rewarded." 

Before I knew it, Koa was off of me and I was now free to move my body. "Get on your knees. On the floor." I scrambled off as Koa moved to the edge of the bed.

I was eye to eye with his dick and it was a glorious sight. He was thick and long, and everything I could have dreamed of. If I were to ever dream about a perfect dick. I settled myself on the floor and Koa's pants and boxers were on the floor and he sat manspread. Open and ready for me.

I ran my hands up his thick thighs and his eyes were focused on me. 

I should be nervous.

I'm not. 

I should go slow and savor this.

I'm not.

I was too desperate to taste him again. 

And I did just that. I took him in my mouth, or as much as I could. Koa's hands went to my hair and he held on tight, as he leaned back onto one arm.

His precum hit my tongue and it sent me wild. I needed more. It wasn't enough. I'm sure I was hella sloppy, there was no rhythm to how I was sucking, I just needed him to cum. But whatever I was doing must have been good enough for Koa.

His hand got tighter in my hair, and his body went stiff, his balls drew up and I could feel his dick pulsing. 

"Be my good boy, drink me up." And seconds later when he released, I did just that. Not before looking at Koa's cum face. His mouth fell open and his eyes locked onto mine. He looked so fucking good like this. 

He poured himself into my mouth and drank every drop. I couldn't even explain what he tasted like, whatever it was it caused something primal in me. 

I licked and licked, I didn't stop until he went limp in my mouth and he was hissing due to the sensitivity. I pulled off of him with a pop and looked up at him with wide eyes. And we both were panting and yet, my thirst was still not quenched. 

"More." 

Koa's eyes went wide as he looked at me. I was still on my knees and I definitely had a look of desperation on my face. My eyes were probably bigger, giving the illusion I was pouting. And perhaps I was.

"Fuck, look at you. How could I say no?"

________________________________________________________________________________

AAAAOOOGGAAA BITCH AAAOOOGGAAAA

I surprised myself with this one. Koa has Tino addicted...BBAAYYBBEEEE

Ladies, gents, and the in-betweens... I have also hit a writer's block. Sad I know. So it might be a minute before I get out another chapter, but I do hope what I have written and this chapter will hold you over until the next update.

anyways let me know what you all think!

Please comment! I love reading them! ALSO, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

Until the next...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

903K 40.3K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
318K 12.9K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
519K 18.1K 45
Carter Jafir, son of Dieter and Crispin. He is in line to be the Alpha of the most feared werewolf pack on the coast. At 23 he has made a name for hi...