Hey Mommy! | Taekook✅

By straeberrykoo

Hey, Mommy," -Jeonyul "I'm not your mommy, kid and stop calling me a mommy okay?" -Taehyung Where Jeon Jeony... More

intro
1. Mocha
2. bully
3. smell
4. angry
5. cafe
6. manny
7. Everland
8. b word
9. knowing
10. past
12. changing
13. jokes
14. couple
15. scene
16. something
17. performance
18. verboten
19. taken
20. holiday
21. confessions
22. Hey mommy!
epilogue

11. dfb

10.2K 427 42
By straeberrykoo

Ignore the mistakes:

Jeongguk massage his head after declining the call for the ninth time now.

He took one week off from his work and enjoying his time with his son and taehyung.

Talking about them, he got up from the chair and walks towards the kitchen. Taehyung and Jeonyul was giggling and mashing the flour.

They're cooking today. "Pass me the oil, bun," Taehyung softly asked as the young boy nods and got off from the chair as he tiptoes and grab the oil from the countertop.

"Here, taetae," Taehyung wants to ruffles his hair but couldn't so he just gave him a small smile. "Good boy," Jeonyul giggles as they continue to smash the flour.

They both were too busy to notice the presence of jeongguk and his fond eyes. "Taetae, will you read me book tonight?," The baby asked as taehyung looks at him and nods.

"Anything for you, my baby," Jeonyul scrunch his nose as taehyung booped his nose, leaving the little flour on there.

'Oh shit how can I read him book when I always leave at 7 PM?' Taehyung thought as he mash the flour, putting aside after that.

"Guys, what are you doing?,"

They heard someone clearing their throat and saw jeongguk.

Jeonyul ran towards him and looks up, hands wrapped around his waist. "Daddy! we're cooking today,"

"Is that so? What are you cooking today," Jeongguk picked him up and walks towards taehyung, who was cutting the carrot and every ingredients they need to make something.

"We are cooking pudding, potato noodles, popovers, dumplings and more,"

"I can't wait to eat it then,"

Taehyung glance at them and his gaze lingers on jeongguk's face. "What happened? You look tired," He asked as he went back to work.

"Do I?," Jeongguk touch his face and put jeonyul down. "Yes you do, rest if you want to, we can handle this or somethin is bothering you?," Taehyung guessed it.

"Two people called me, one from company, saying that the Mr kang has a deal with me and it's urgent," He says, voice tired.

"You can ask him to come here, you know, deal from home and what's that second person said?," Taehyung utters, now looking at him.

"Mr. Oh, he called me saying that he won't repeat the mistakes again and will tell his team to watch jeonyul extra, he told me to attend parent's day which is after two day now, saying let the child perform and have fun,"

Jeongguk said, letting out an sigh after chuckling sarcastically.

"And what did you say?," Taehyung asked, full attention on him.

"Ofcourse I reject it, who will send my son to that hell hole again," Jeongguk replied in duh tone.

"Let's send him there then," Taehyung said, shocking him and jeonyul. "Are you crazy?," Jeongguk glare at him but he stayed calm.

"Of course not," Taehyung looks at him, face scowling. "I do listen to you tae, but I won't this time. I'm not making that mistake again, my baby has suffered enough."

Jeongguk growls, storming away from the kitchen, jeonyul looking back and forth, confused if he should go to his daddy or stay with taehyung.

He's about to follow jeongguk when taehyung stopped him. "Baby, you trust me right?,"

"Yes,"

He nods his head but he can't trust his classmates.

"Then leave everything to me, you don't have to go there alone, you'll be going only that day and with me and your daddy," Taehyung smiles, reassure him that everything will be fine.

"Now go, hug your daddy tight, give him lots of kisses and say I love you okay? He loves that,"

He said, laughing a bit as jeonyul quickly hugs his waist and went to jeongguk's room which has open door.

"Daddy," Jeongguk was on call, sitting on the bed as he slowly went towards him.

He slowly climbed up the bed and sat on jeongguk's lap who cut the call and hugs him.

"Baby, you know I won't listen to your taetae right. I won't send you there,"

Jeongguk ruffles his hair as jeonyul turn around and cups his face. He kissed his cheeks, forehead, his nose, everywhere making jeongguk chuckles, heart feeling warm.

"I love you daddy and I want you to trust taetae. I don't want to go there but I trust him like I trust you," Jeonyul mumbles, looking at him with pout and big bambi eyes like his.

"But baby, what if they hurt you again," They're now cupping each others face, both of them pouting.

"They won't because I know you and taetae will save me from them,"

They were baby talking but snapped out when they heard a click sound. They looked at the door and saw a smiling awkwardly taehyung who had phone on his hand.

"Oh I forgot to mute the sound, continue, continue I won't disturb you," Taehyung bows, moving away to go but jeongguk tells him to come inside.

"I do trust you tae, I know you want best for jeonyul as much as I want to but can I trust you on this?," Jeongguk has hint of scared in his voice.

"I promise jeon, you can trust me on this," Taehyung smiles reassuringly. Jeongguk nods timidly.

"Okay but if something happens, I won't spare you," He said, cold expression for a minute, became soft again.

"I'm not going to forgive myself either if that happens jeon," Taehyung bows. "Good, now can you cook for Mr. Kang too? He agreed dealing here,"

Jeongguk asked as Taehyung nods and left with jeonyul who kissed his cheeks before leaving.

---

Taehyung was watching TV with jeonyul when the door bell rang. He got up and went towards it. Must be Mr. Kang, as he thought and open the door.

He looks beside supposed to be Mr. Kang, confused because jeongguk told him that there will only one person but there's woman too.

Nonetheless he open the door wide and let them inside.

They sat on on couch, jeonyul bows. Jeongguk coming right after. "Good to see you again Mr. Kang," They shakes their hand.

"Oh the pleasure is mine, Mr Jeon," Mr. Kang chuckles and finally jeongguk notice the lady.

"Oh I hope you don't mind my daughter being here, she wants to meet you and I couldn't say no to her," He adds, scratching his nape.

"Hi jeonggukie I'm sure you haven't forget my name,"

She chirps, making taehyung roll his eyes, hearing how loud and fake she sounds.

"We do have met but I don't think I remember your name," Jeongguk replied honestly as jeonyul and taehyung covers his mouth to stop from laughing.

Jeonyul is surely becoming like him nowadays because they're spending a lot of time together.

"I'm Kang Jihyo," She tucks her hair behind her ear, embarrassed by his reply but still act like nothing happened.

Jeongguk nods. "What type of ideas you're here to offer Mr. Kang?," He asks, not giving jihyo any attention.

"Would you guys like to drink?," Taehyung asks as he and jeonyul left from there when they nods, not interest in business talk.

"Taetae, you know I don't like that woman, she's bad," Jeonyul whispers, grabbing taehyung's hand as they walk inside the kitchen.

"Can I ask why?," Taehyung asked even though he felt like he already knew the answer.

"She talk nicely with me when my daddy is around but when he went out, she starts to talk badly with me," Jeonyul replied as taehyung nods, looks like it's not the first time he has met her.

"You've met her twice?," He asks and jeonyul nods. "She comes to daddy's office sometimes and I met her there, I thought she's nice when she talked to me first but not now,"

Jeonyul scrunch his nose talking about jihyo. "She talks nicely with me when daddy is around but she becomes rude when I'm alone with her,"

"I see, she's a double face b!tch," Taehyung cursed but widened his eyes, realising he cursed in front of jeonyul.

"Taetae, what's double face b!tch," Jeonyul asks, glancing up at him and titled his head, looking too innocent.

"It's...it's mean bad baby, you know she talk to you nicely when your daddy was around and talk rudely when he was not around that's I called her double face, b!tch means bad,"

Taehyung replied nervously, hope jeongguk won't find out.

"Oh, yes she's double face b!tch," Jeonyul curse as he chuckles, finding the words funny, taehyung joins awkwardly.

"You can't say that okay baby?, or else people will think of you as bad boy, you're not a bad boy right?," Taehyung utters while pouring the juice into the glass.

"Okay I won't, I'm a good boy," Jeonyul pats his own shoulder. "But we can say that word using short form, dfb," Taehyung spoke.

"D for double f for face and b for b!tch," He explains when jeonyul looks at him, not understanding.

"Okay, she's a dfb," Jeonyul said and giggles loudly as they went towards the business talkers.

They stopped for a second when they saw that jihyo is sitting beside jeongguk.

Too close may I add but he was paying no attention on her. Taehyung felt something inside him crunching as he huffs and the duo walked there.

"Juice has arrived," Jeonyul says loudly, grabbing everyone's attention.

Jihyo glare at him but quickly changes her expression when she noticed that taehyung was also staring at her. She smirked at him.

"Oh I didn't know, you hired a servant here jeonggukie," She made a shock face, making the atmosphere awkward.

Taehyung grits his teeth and jeonyul glared at her. "Why would jeonggukie tell you that, mam," He smiles oh so fake, mocking her voice.

"He's Jeonyul's manny, jihu," Jeongguk utters, called her name wrong but no one said anything about that.

"Daddy, here is your juice," Jeonyul handed him a glass of juice and forced fully sat beside him, pushing jihyo away.

He widely smile at taehyung when he finally succeeded separating her from his daddy. 'I did it'

"Thank you son," Jeongguk caressed his cheeks as he takes a sip and put it on the table. Jihyo clenches her hand.

"Would you like to have anything else? Mam, sir?," Taehyung asked after serving them.

"Not now but thank you," Mr. Kang replied, polite voice which is far better than his daughter.

Taehyung stands there as they talk about their projects again. He feels like passing out hearing them talk.

'So boring' He thought and snaps out of it, hearing an annoying voice.

"Bring me something to eat if you have," Jihyo said, more like ordered taehyung as he nods and went away, small running sounds followed him.

"That dfb just ordered you taetae, you should have scold her," Jeonyul mumbles, mood sour by her presence.

"I'd have but this project might be important for your daddy, baby. I can't mess up,"

He replies softly, whether if he should give her the food he and jeonyul made or not. "What should I give her baby," He asked for his option.

"I don't know taetae, this food is made by us and I don't like to share what's mine," Jeonyul says, possessive about everything like jeongguk.

"But sharing is caring baby," Taehyung softly told but he shakes his head.

"But she's dfb taetae, she's not nice, I will give you my all food but big no for her," Jeonyul crossed his arms, pouts adoring his face.

"But baby, she asked for something to eat and we've send cook away for today so we have nothing to give if you don't want give the food made by us,"

Taehyung whined like a baby in front of baby, both of them pouting.

---

"Oh you took forever to come here, too busy to clean the house?," Jihyo asked as soon as they came in view.

If only she knew that jeonyul wasn't ready to give her anything to eat but taehyung pleaded him to make him agree.

"I'm sorry mam, I shortly got headache because of phoney person here and had to rest," Taehyung mumbles innocently.

Jihyo glare at him because she knows who be is referring to but he of course ignore her and gave carrot pudding.

"We made that, dfb," Jeonyul says, glance at her and taehyung coughs.

The adults were confused but taehyung and jeonyul chuckles making them more confused.

"Oh please continue your discussion guys, we won't disturb you," Saying that they walks towards the TV room to watch.

Taehyung and jeonyul sat on the floor and turn the TV on, watching disney movies with so much interest unlike the business talk and work.

"Can I come in here?," They turns around when they heard a knock and annoying voice.

"No," Jeonyul huffs, looking at the TV.  Jihyo awkwardly stands there.

"Oh please ignore that, he's just being moody today, you can come in," Taehyung utters, moving aside for her to sit but she sat on the bed because duh rich people.

"Taetae," Jeonyul now focus on him, frowned cutely at him who pinch his cheeks. "Yulie," Taehyung mimic his face.

They stares at each other for a minute and laughs, jeonyul came to sit on his lap, both of them completely ignoring the female person here.

"Oh hello, I'm here too," Jihyo came in front of them and waves, making jeonyul scowl at her defiantly.

"What should we do then?," Jeonyul rolls his eyes, you heard me, he rolled his eyes.

jihyo widened her eyes a bit. "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?," She pointed at herself with dumb look.

"Would you mind being aside from here? You're blocking our view," Taehyung utters, smiling oh so fake.

"I don't mind," She replied but didn't show any sign to move making both the male angry. "Move dfb lady," Jeonyul says, glaring at her.

"You can't talk to your future mother like that kid," Jihyo mutters, gritting her teeth at his behaviour.

"Who mother," He asks, looking up and down at her, judging by his eyes. "Of course me, duh," She replied, chuckles as he laughs.

"Daddy doesn't even remember your name and you're telling me that you are my future mother? Dream on dfb,"

Jeonyul giggles, looking at her shock expression as he snuggles back more into taehyung, who had his mouth shut.

"And mostly my mommy can't be like you, I can't stand dfb like you," He adds, claps his hands, feeling proud of himself for making her speechless.

All credit goes to taehyung. "Whether you like it or not but I'm going to be your mother, that's final,"

She grins, not giving up but taehyung has been raising him since half of the years so ain't no away he is going to back off.

"My father don't like you and I don't like you too, so go and dream but not of my father,"

He shoos her away, hands telling her to go from there. "I always dream about being Mrs. Jeon kid, you're no one to tell me that," She sighs dreamily, making him laugh.

"Get out of your imagination, it's not good there, and I'm his son, you're the no one here,"

Jeonyul replied, yawned but made eyes contact with her when she raised her hand to slap, not flinching or anything but taehyung raises his hands too.

"Were you ducking going to hurt him in front of me, you dfb," Taehyung spoke for the first time, hugging jeonyul with his other hand.

"If you touch him or even his one strand of his hair, I won't spare you," He threatened, voice going deeper, matching with his cold expression.

Jeonyul bleh her as she put her hand down and there was a strained silence. 

"And mother should be like him, dfb," Jeonyul chuckles when she stamped her foot.

"Go to hell," She walks out. "You just wasted our time," Jeonyul yelled, watching her disappearing sight.

---

I made a huge mistake and no one noticed it, I think you're taking my Ignore the mistakes: seriously 🤣😭 someone did and I'm happy before I made fun of myself :)

Pabo me😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.8K 45
When the poor model Kim Taehyung gets into a rich modeling company he catches the eyes of his rich CEO Jeon Jungkook ⚠️Smut, language⚠️ JJK👆 KTH👇
338K 17.6K 38
Where son of Kim Taehyung , the most successful businessman of korea takes jeon jungkook , his kindergarten teacher as his mumma . But the issue is t...
15.4K 1.2K 16
"Don't you see that you're killing yourself?!" - K.TH. "Don't you see that you're the cause of it?!" - K.SJ. When Taejin are a couple living together...
270K 16.8K 62
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...