๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๏ฟฝ...

By notyournish

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‘ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„... More

๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”
01- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š ?
02- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…...
03- ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž!
04- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
05- 3 ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
06- ๐’„๐’–๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
07- ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”?
08- ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
09- ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’‘
10- ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘จ๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
11- ๐‘บ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
12- ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’•
13- ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž๐’š๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?
14- ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž
15- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„
16- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ
17- ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’๐’–... ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š
19- ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
20- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’˜๐’
21- ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
22- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•
23- ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’˜ & ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’–๐’…
24- ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘
25- ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†
26- ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†?
27- ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Ž๐’‚

18- ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š

113 4 3
By notyournish

"And then we saw that woman with Archie..."

police wanted to know what happened as soon as possible so they asked everyone who was on the scene in one specific place.

Jennette said they can gather at her room as it was a fairly big room and Iris was still unconscious.

Adults were still on their way. So it's just 4 teens with 2 kids and bunch of police and investigators.

She had to get stitches for her wound, it was surprising deep. Doctor just finished and opened the curtains. Her hand now, just had weird burning feeling and no pain because of anesthesia.

Leaning on her hospital bed she looked at Sooya and Nichole, they were sitting on the couch with one police writing their statement.

On her right, Ijekiel was standing beside Archie's bed with another police. Since Ariche woke up, he continued to cry and asked for his sister so they arranged a room with 2 bed.

Archie saw the curtains getting opened and asked Ijekiel to come closer. Jennette saw two of them whispering then then Ijekiel walked to the doctor and asked something.

Archie was sitting on his bed looking at his sister. Jennette softly smiled at her brother who was looking like he'll come jumping to her any moment.

After talking to Ijekiel the doctor asked police to finish everything quickly then looked at Jennette "don't fall asleep before eating something. You have to take medicine okay?" Jennette nodded her head then he left the room. She never felt this weak and sleepy in her life.

"Noona..."

Ijekiel picked Archie up, brought him beside Jennette's bed and sat on the bedside chair with Archie on his lap

"He said he wants to come closer"

Ijekiel pulled the chair little closer so Archie can come closer to Jennette.

"Are you okay baby? Does anywhere on your body hurts?" Jennette sat up property and caressing Archie's head with her IV connected hand. Both her hands were occupied with injury and iv drip so it was kinda hard to move around.

With her hand on his head, Archie looked at her for few moment then looked at her left hand which was bandaged. He's eyes filled with tears again and he quickly hugged Ijekiel, hiding his head on his shoulder.

Ijekiel patted the little boys back saying "see i told you your Noona is fine. Now you have to sleep as you promised" then looked at Jennette.

"Yes he is right! I'm absolutely fine. This is just a small scrach. You know Noona is strong right?"

Archie removed his hand from Ijekiel's neck looking at Jennette "Really?" Jennette wiped his cheek saying "of course. Otherwise how would i talk to you hmm?"

Archie stretched his hand to hug her but stopped midway then looked at Ijekiel with puppy eyes. Ijekiel helplessly looked at Jennette as he don't know what to do. End of the day he is just a 5 year old kid.

"It's okay give him to me for few minutes" Jennette patted her lap asking Ijekiel to place the little boy there.

"Stretch your left hand that way" he got up from her chair and carefully gave Archie to her and sat back on his chair. Archie immediately wrapped his hand around Jennette "were you scared baby?" He nodded his head which was resting just below her neck. "I'm so sorry i was late. It'll never happen again. I'll never be late again promise!"

"It's okay noona! I'm sorry too..." Then he wiped his own cheek "Iris got hurt because of me" he muttered slowly making Ijekiel look at him. Jennette glanced at Ijekiel then caressing back of Archies head with her right hand "No who said that? It was the bad guys fault"

"No i- i wanted to buy flowers for your birthday... so i told her to choose flowers and then she said she'll go with me too. When we came out he said he'll take us to a shop and gave us ice cream..."

"No it's not your-"

"Who's he?"

Ijekiel suddenly questioned, making both siblings look at him.

"Who's the person.. That gave you and Iris ice cream?"

Then Jennette realized something 'it's the same guy they saw on CCTV footage'

"Right.. who was the person gave you ice cream?"

Archie looked at them as why are they asking stupid question.

"It was... driver uncle" he said casually

'What!?'

"Driver uncle? You mean, Mr Nam" Jennette looked at Ijekiel with a frown 'there's no way he-'

"Nooo~ the short haired uncle~"

she immediately understood and looked at Ijekiel who was already looking at her "Do-yun! His name is Kim Do-yun" he nodded, got up and went to police office.

Jennette let out a deep sigh resting her head "Archie it's not your fault. It didn't happened because of anyone but those bad guys okay? And didn't mom taught you not to eat anything from anyone?"

Archie hugged her tightly "sorry noona.. I thought it's okay became he said he's my friend..." Jennette sighted again then leaned her head on Archie's fluffy blonde hair "it's okay... Just don't do that again" and kissed top of his head.

.

As the police left her room Nichole briefly bid bye to everyone and left the room quickly. Sooya's elder sister also came after getting call form her. She didn't wanted to go but Jennette said she should just go home and rest as too many things happened today. Before leaving she said she'll come tomorrow.

Archie fell asleep on Jennette. She was also really sleepy. Ijekiel came and picked up Archie form her "didn't doctor said to eat something?" Jennette opened her eyes and muttered "I'll eat later. I'm too dizzy right now"

he sighed and placed Archie on his own bed "if you need anything call me, I'm outside"

"How's Iris btw?" Jennette asked with her half opened eyes.

"Still unconcious. Doctor said she'll be up by tomorrow"

Jennette nodded then laid down property "she'll be okay... don't worry" then closed her eyes falling asleep instantly.

Ijekiel came in front of her bed pulled her blanket to covered her properly. After looking at her for few seconds he placed his hand on her head softly and thought 'she is looking pale..'

'...today was her birthday too'

Sighed then left the room.

.

.

.

𝑆𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒, 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 '𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦'.

𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒.

"𝑀𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑎~ 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑛!"

𝐴 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒!?" 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

"𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢~"

"𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑢𝑢~"

"𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙~"

"𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢- 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ"

𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 '𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠!

𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒.

"𝑀𝑜𝑚... 𝐷𝑎𝑑... 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑-"

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒. 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠.

"𝑀𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡-"

"𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛!" 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙.

𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?" 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟.

𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?"

"𝑀𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡-" 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟

"𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦.. 𝑊𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑... 𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑛. 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑢𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒"

"....." 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

'𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠' 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡" 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

"𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒!" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 "𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒?" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑙𝑚.

𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑝.

𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟.

𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 "𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒!"

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝.

'𝐼𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦!'

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑.

'𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡- 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜.. 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 "

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟.

"𝑀𝑂𝑀!" "𝐷𝐴𝐷!"

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝

"𝑀𝑂𝑀 𝐷𝐴𝐷 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝐺𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸!"

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

"𝑁𝑂!! 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝐺𝑂𝑂!!"

𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑜!"

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑛

"𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑌𝑂𝑈!"

𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

*𝑃𝑈𝐹𝐹*

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑

𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘.

𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜... 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑜𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦.

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝑆𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.

"𝑀𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑎𝑑... 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.."

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑠

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚"

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑙𝑦

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑑.. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒"

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜.."

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑙𝑚.

ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑦'𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑.

ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜..."

"𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒- 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡.."

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡-"

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒...."

"𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎se dont-"

"Don't go huhhh- don't leave...please.."

She suddenly felt a hand that grabbed her hand tightly.

"I'll not going anywhere!"

"........"

"I am right here..."

"I'll not leave you till you let me go... I Promise..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 27
STATUS: COMPLETED แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸy ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™y @reeruworld00 ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, yษด ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแด… ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ qแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด‡แด แด๊œฐ แดกแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„แด...
887K 15.4K 85
Just some fluff here, a little bit of smut there, a tad of fantasy inside plus a pinch of angst to top it all off! I made a oneshot book for you guys...
68.7K 3.7K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
36.2K 1.2K 27
"ส™-ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡?" "ษชแด›'๊œฑ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›. แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›?" ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•. ๏ฟฝ...