๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... Wiฤ™cej

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of Competition๏ฟผ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your Fiancรฉe to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation

1.8K 70 20
Autorstwa angelicMichiko

Since Korra left me a few weeks ago, it has been oddly strange considering that I have been around her almost all of my life, from when I used to live in the South Pole with Gran Gran to when she came to Republic City to live with my family and I.

Korra had called me over the radio to inform me that she had reached the South Pole and was ready to get back to shape. But it's been a few weeks since she said that and she still wasn't back yet.

After returning from the Fire Nation, Iroh was receiving a lot of criticism for taking a long break from his general position. "You're quitting for a girl?" "You've become weak, General!" "Are you going to replace your mother as the Fire lord?"

I felt sorry for Iroh, but he seemed fine. He was so good at hiding his emotions that I sometimes envied him, but I always tried to cheer him up when I thought he was down.

Currently, Iroh, Ikki and I were at the Republic City mall, shopping.

"Ooh, Iroh can you buy me this one?!" Ikki asked as she pointed to a massive stuffed giraffe-horse in the middle of the store for stuffed animals.

"Ikki," I rolled my eyes. "You have enough stuffed animals."

"But this one's pretty!" She squealed. "And tall like daddy. And Iroh said I can get anything I want!"

"Not quite literally everything you want!" I pointed to the amount of items Iroh had bought for her.

Iroh placed his hands on my shoulders. "It's alright, Fara. You act like I'm not the Prince of the Fire Nation."

"Yeah, because it's not important." I joked sticking my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, okay." He said wrapping his arm around me as he purchased the item for Ikki.

"Thank you, Iroh. I love you!" Ikki lovingly hugged Iroh's waist.

As we continued to walk around the mall, I had accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh no, I'm so sorry."

"No worries," the cool voice had said.

As I saw the probender clearly, my eyes widened. "Tahno?!"

"Oh, hey, Fara. How've you been?" He grinned, but as he fixed his gaze on Iroh, his smile faded.

I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I've been good, I've been good, you?"

"I've been dead inside ever since I lost my bending." He took a brief pause. "But Korra restored me and teammates bending, so I'm forever grateful."

I awkwardly shook my head. "That's nice. Well, I guess I'm gonna go-"

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

Iroh rose his eyebrow. "Friend? I'm her boyfriend. And how do you know Fara?" The general asked, getting offended.

"You see," Tahno combed through his hair. "Fara and I used to date."

My eyes widened. "It was one date."

Iroh's face scrunched up. "You dated this chump? Mako I get it, but him?!"

"I was in desperate needs at desperate times, plus have you heard his voice? It's so cool."

Ikki came out of the toy area. "I'm bored, can we go home now?" She whined.

Iroh picked up Ikki as he placed her on his hip. "Good timing, kid."

Before I turned around to leave, I waved at Tahno. "See you around?"

"Yeah, you still go to the probending matches?"

I shook my head. "No, not ever since my friends stopped playing."

Tahno lightly pouted. "Well that's too bad. I'll see you around."

I nodded my head as I turned around and followed Iroh.

"Can you believe him?" The general puffed.

"What?" I questioned.

Iroh deepened his voice and sounded as if he were sick. "Fara and I used to date."

I laughed smacking him on the shoulder. "Awe, you're jealous."

"Uh, yeah I am."

I kissed the General's cheek. "That was one date and you're the only one I have my eyes on."

"It's true!" Ikki said.

Iroh smiled. "Well, thank you, Ikki for the clarification."

"No problem!"

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Once Iroh and I got home, my mom had immediately asked if Iroh and I could bring Rohan to the park and Meelo wanted to tag along, so we took them.

At this moment, Iroh and I were sitting on the bench like two parents watching their kids play on the merry-go-round.

"I feel so old," I murmured scooting closer to Iroh and placing my leg over his thigh.

"You feel old? I feel old, my twenty first birthday is coming up soon."

I smiled remembering. "Are you going to celebrate it in the Fire Nation?"

Iroh sighed, "Yeah. Mother generally makes it no joking matter. I just want to have a normal dinner with my loved once, that's all, but she turns it into a big bash."

I smiled tilting my head up to look at the general. " I think that's sweet."

Iroh shrugged his shoulder. "I guess."

We sat in comfortable silence as we watched my siblings play around.

Iroh broke the silence. "Do you want to have children some day? I feel like I've never asked you that question."

I turned to the general. "Do you want to have children?"

"It's about to you," Iroh replied. "I would love to have children one day, of course, but it's your body and your decision."

I poked my bottom lip out. "Iroh, you're so sweet. And I would love to have your children one day. But not now, I'm too young and sexy for kids."

"Didn't your mom have you at your age?"

I mimicked him. "Didn't your mom have you at your age?"

"Actually, yeah, yeah she did."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

It had been a few days, and my family and I were headed to the Fire nation for Iroh's birthday bash.

I was overjoyed, because I used to absolutely adore living in the palace with Zuko and Iroh in the Fire nation back in the day. I would definitely be a firebender if I weren't an airbender.

We were greeted by a huge crowd of Fire nation citizens as soon as we got off the ships. Screaming my father's name, Iroh's name, and my name. They loved us and I loved it!

My siblings began to run around in excitement as soon as we entered the palace.

"Fara, you lived in this big palace when you were Jinora's age? No wonder you never wanted to leave."

I smiled. "Oh yeah, Ikki, I've had great memeories here."

"Airbenders." A servant had said, "It's my pleasure to have you in the Fire nation, my name is Zim, I will be your servant for the rest of your stay. Do you need anything, refreshments? Clothes-"

"Being introduced to our rooms would be nice." My father had said.

"Of course," Zim bowed, "right this way."

My family members followed after Zim as Iroh and I stayed back, pondering over the palace.

"Being here again makes me not want to leave." I shuddered to myself.

Iroh whispered to me while seductively wrapping his arms around me. "So, don't leave."

I shivered from his touch. "Iroh-"

"I know I know, you're still thinking about it."

I burried my face in the crock of his neck. "After your birthday, I'll let you know. I promise."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Okay, that was a lie; I was absolutely certain that I wanted to remain in the Fire nation with Iroh; however, due to the events that have befallen my family and me, I have been hesitant to leave them because I don't know when something bad will occur to them and I want to cherish them forever.

"Fara."

I turned around and faced the fire lord herself. "Oh my spirits, Izumi, it's been so long."

Izumi chuckled and opened her arms to let me hug her. "You've grown so much. Is it you who is bringing joy to my Iroh?"

I cheekily smiled. "I mean-" Izumi and I let out a big laugh.

"Okay, mother." Iroh said slightly shoving his mom. "Go introduce yourself to Tenzin and Pema, they're in one of the rooms."

"Of course." Izumi bowed. "I hope you have a wonderful stay here, Fara."

I bowed back. "Thank you."

Once Izumi was out of our sight, I smiled. "Your mother's nice."

"When she wants to be." Iroh grumbled.

I slapped Iroh's chest. "Oh, Iroh. All moms act like that."

"I guess."

I smiled brightly. "Now where's my best buddy, Zuko?"

"He's at the tea shop, he'll arrive home soon. Don't you want to go to your room? We just came from a long trip, you should rest."

"You're right," I fell into Iroh's arms. "Pick me up and bring me to my room, good sir."

Iroh picked me up and swung me over his shoulder as he began running through the palace.

"Iroh!" I chuckled.

Iroh stopped at a huge palace door as he swung the doors opened, revealing his bedroom and immediately threw me on his bed.

I giggled moving all my hair that had fallen from my face. "Iroh, this isn't my room, this is yours."

Iroh mishevously crawled over his bed as he hovered over me. "I know, I just thought you wanted to share a room with me."

I smiled grabbing the sides of my boyfriend's face. "Mhm, doesn't sound too bad."

I wrapped my arms around Iroh's neck, pulling him closer to me.

Iroh smiled, pressing a gentle kiss on my cheek. He slowly trailed kisses along my jaw, gaining a breathy sigh out of me.

Iroh's lips moved to my ear as he whispered in it. "I missed you."

My gaze moved from Iroh's eyes to his lips, repeatedly. "We've been attached to the hips for weeks."

"That's not what I meant." Iroh purred, slowly sliding his hands down my skirt.

I shivered from his touch. "Oh,"

Suddenly the door was burst opened. "Hey, Fara-oh my spirits!"

I quickly pushed Iroh off of me as I sat up straight. "Mom?!"

My mom quickly shielded her eyes. "So this is what you two be doing?!"

"Mom-"

"No, no," my mom quickly grabbed my wrist as she began to drag me off the bed. "I'm putting you on birth control."

I turned my head over to Iroh who looked equally as embarrassed. "M-mom, I don't need birth control. We weren't even doing anything!"

"I don't wanna here it," my mom faked a smile at Iroh. "See you at dinner Iroh."

A/n: Filter ass episode, so boring😪 bouta just do Iroh's birthday party and skip three years😭

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

284K 7.6K 41
What if Aang and Katara had another child, a girl named Talia. Talia is a non bender... Or so they all thought. But when the time comes it is reveale...
200K 5.9K 28
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข //๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ โ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ. โž Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
275K 8.2K 22
[Zuko x Oc] Kida is Sokka and Katara's sister. She's the oldest of the three and has to be the most responsible in these times of war. It all changes...