Bitter (wlw) (txs)

By justgayandtired

19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen, again
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
a/n
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty, again
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
short a/n
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety (EPILOGUE)
one last author's note :')
spin-off is out !

sixty

7.4K 247 69
By justgayandtired

"I'm pretty sure I'll get bruises on both my knees, you know" Sam said once we were finally able to be alone in her office, massaging her knees over her elegant pants.

The meeting with Mei and the other people for the project wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it'd be, knowing what Sam had done to me just an hour before, even if I felt Mei's gaze on me most of the time and noticed Sam was doing anything to avoid eye contact with Mei.

"That's your fault for being too impatient to move to somewhere more comfortable" I giggled.

"I'm the impatient one now? May I remind you of the words 'stop teasing me' coming out of your mouth?" she raised a brow.

"That's...that's different" I jokingly pouted. "Don't blame me for your hurting old lady knees"

"And you don't ever say that again" she laughed, hitting my arm. "I wasn't blaming you. It was all worth it"

"Definitely" I smirked, planting a kiss on her lips. "I kind of wish I could skip my next lessons to stay here with you"

"No you don't" she chuckled. "Plus, I have something like five meeting with students whose thesis I'm supervising during the day"

"They get to be alone here with you????" I joked. But also kind of meaning it, maybe.

"This is literally my work office, of course I'm gonna be alone here with people"

"But they all probably find you attractive. Especially if you're discussing intellectual stuff" I wrapped my arms over her shoulders.

"I highly doubt it" she chuckled. "But even if that's the case, I don't care 'cause they're not you. Plus, you're the only one who gets the privileged seat" she added, obviously referring to her own lap.

"I'd fucking hope so" I instinctively said, surprised at my own choice of words.

"Stop being jealous" she laughed, kissing the frown on my face away.

"I already know who I'll want to do my thesis with in the future, then" I shrugged, ignoring what she said.

"Hm, we'll see" she kissed me one more time. "Let's just think of surviving our last week as me being your professor for now"

"True" I giggled. "See you this evening, then?"

"Of course" she smiled as I got up.

By then moving around the professor's office corridor had been my everyday routine for months, so when I walked out of the room I did it as carelessly as I'd always do, not really aware of my surroundings.

Once I'd closed the door behind me, I recognized a professor I'd seen there a few times, the same one who'd almost walked into Sam and I making out in her office many months before, also stepping out of his office.

I politely smiled at him, as I'd done other times, but this time I noticed he looked at me in a weirdly disapproving way. Maybe I was just imagining things, so I just walked away.

"I know what's going on there, you know" I heard him say from behind me.

"Excuse me?" I turned around, trying not to look as if I was terrified. I didn't even think he usually recognized me.

"You and Collins. You're always in her office" he lowered his voice's volume, moving nearer to me.

"I- We- We were discussing a project for her class. It's due next week and I had some doubts" I stumbled on my words, feeling like my heart could beat out of my chest at any moment.

"You've been discussing this project for a very long time" he raised a brow. "Look, I can't report this to anyone because I don't have any evidence, but don't think I haven't noticed"

"I assure you nothing-" I started to say as I heard Sam's door open behind me. I had no idea if she'd heard what was happening or if she was just casually heading out, but I'm glad she did.

"Hi Ben, what's going on here?" she calmly asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering how come she's been spending so much time in your office, out of curiosity" he replied with a definitely different tone than he'd used with me, getting almost defensive, and his confidence disappearing.

"Oh, we were talking about the group project that's required for my class, I talked to you about it, didn't I? She needed some clarifications" she said with a smile that definitely looked like she was hiding a big amount of frustration. "And if you've seen her here often it's because she's sparked a certain interest in my area of study, and I'm glad to provide my students with more material. One of New York University's most promising students, if you ask me"

"Well, that's great. Always good to hear about young people with such a passion for literature" he nodded. "Sorry if I disturbed you in any way, Miss-?"

"Brown" I mumbled, not sure if I was about to cry or laugh at what Sam had just said. "I, uhm, have a lesson now so I should get going. Have a good day, sir" I added as I started to walk away.

The two most definitely said something after that but I was just concentrating on not visibly hyperventilating or saying something I shouldn't have in that moment. Anyone who saw me walk out of the building must have thought something terrible had happened.

sam<3: What did he actually tell you?

you: he told me he knew what was going on between us
you: but he said he isn't gonna report it because he doesn't have any evidence...

sam<3: What the fuck
sam<3: I'm sorry but he's so fucking annoying
sam<3: Are you okay?

you: yeah, just a little shocked. you? did he tell you anything after i left?

sam<3: I'm sorry baby
sam<3: Not really, I managed to convince him of what I told him. He's the kind of man I can scare off easily

you: thank you, idk if i would have been able to act normally if you hadn't intervened
you: i'll just have to be more careful for this last week

sam<3: Yeah, it's all under control
sam<3: I need to go now, but let me know if you need anything
sam<3: Love you

you: love you too :)

I genuinely always thought that professors wouldn't really recognize me even if I was in that corridor all the time because they simply saw too many people everyday to remember, but I was wrong, apparently. I was glad it had happened when there were only a few days in which I needed to be careful left.

I had to get over the whole situation fairly quickly, because I had to meet Mei soon after. As much as things between us had gone back to normal, I didn't feel like we'd reached a state of me being able to talk about those things with her.

And luckily, the fact that we had exams we needed to study for the next week didn't really give us time to talk about anything that wasn't related to literature and university in general.

We'd found that we studied particularly well together, over time, and I was always more than glad to have her over at my place to do so.

I'd always been slightly on edge when Mei was at my place, though. I always had to warn Sam beforehand and there was still some kind of risk of the two bumping into each other at some point. So it felt good to not have that fear anymore.

Even if I really didn't need to be scared as long as I'd warned Sam, knowing that I'd never even accidentally bumped into Sam myself.

But once again, there's a first time for everything.

Mei and I had finished four long hours of intense studying, and I decided to walk to the subway station with her. Just as we opened the building's front door, we found ourselves in front of Sam, who was trying to open it from the other side.

The next moments were just filled with silence and awkwardness, Sam suddenly facing the two of us but none of us knew what was appropriate to say. I was honestly surprised at seeing Sam at loss for words, or even more, embarrassed.

"Hi" I intervened, with great mental effort. I really thought I'd had enough awkward encounters that day.

"Hello" Sam cleared her throat. "You finished studying?" she added, briefly looking at Mei's arm, which was extended across my back so that her hand was resting just above my waist.

I didn't even notice it was there until she made me aware of it with that look, confused and annoyed at the same time. Mei was just a naturally touchy person and I'd gotten used to it by then, since I didn't really mind.

"Yeah, I was just about to walk Mei to the subway" I said as I felt my friend's arm being lifted from where it was.

"Yeah, uhm, hi. Good morni- uhm, afternoon" she mumbled, with a flustered expression.

"Hi" Sam nodded, her confidence visibly coming back. Nothing made her feel good about herself as much as seeing someone intimidated by her. "I guess we don't need any kind of introduction"

"Not really" Mei nervously chuckled. "Uhm, I should get going. You don't have to come with me, El"

"No, of course I'm coming" I said. "See you later?" I asked Sam, not wanting to make things more awkward.

"Sure" she smiled. "It was nice to meet you, Mei" she added. I contained my laughter because I knew she was well aware of what she was doing to my poor friend. But I inevitably laughed it all out once we walked out.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?? That was one of the most embarrassing interactions I've had in my whole life!" she blurted out.

"I'm sorry about that" I snickered. "That wasn't how I wanted the two of you to meet outside of college for the first time"

"Did you see how she looked at me just because my arm was on your back? She probably hates me now! Please tell her I'm in a relationship and there's nothing she should worry about. And she called me by name, what the hell was that?" she just went on, looking as if something terrible had happened.

"I'll tell her, okay" I reassured her, not wanting to admit I'd already told Sam quite a lot about her. "And of course she knows your name, you've literally sent her email with your full name in the past few weeks"

"I know! But it still feels weird. Incredibly weird. Absurdly weird" she shrugged, still looking shocked. "How are you not terrified of the woman?"

"She's not always like that, I swear" I laughed. "I need you two to meet properly another time, after exams"

And I genuinely did mean it, because I didn't want Mei's impression of Sam to be the scary professor who hates her, and Sam's impression of Mei to be my too touchy friend who kissed me once months before.

Even if I knew it'd be a bit awkward at the beginning, I was sure that the two might have been able to get along. With a bit of patience and caution, since I knew it was still a weird situation for Mei.

"I can't believe you" I said with a laugh as I entered Sam's place.

"Huh?" she just smirked, acting clueless.

"Acting all shocked for a few seconds and proceeding to look at my friend as if she'd just committed a crime"

"She was too touchy with you" she said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"You were the one telling me not to be jealous this morning" I giggled.

"That's different. You were just joking about it, no one was actually touching me like that" she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"She was just touching my back!" I shook my head. "And you know she's with Sarah"

"Hm, I know" she tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek. "Sorry for not being able to control my facial expressions, I guess" she pressed her lips on mine.

"It's okay, it's kind of hot for you to be so possessive" I admitted, our lips just about an inch apart.

"I am not possesive" she briefly kissed me again. "Turns out I just don't like seeing other people being so affectionate with you, I guess"

"That's what possessive means" I said plainly.

"No it's not" she shook her head with a smirk.

"Don't worry, you're the only one who gets to do this" I kissed her back with more passion this time.

"I'd better be" she chuckled as she picked me up in a swift motion.

We soon ended up on her couch, her body on top of mine. I was just joking about it all, but I started to suspect that there was some truth in what she was complaining about.

"I thought you were just kidding" I giggled, trying to figure out if the serious face was a sign of her actually being upset.

"I thought I was too at first" she shrugged, slightly tilting her head. "Until you started to play along a bit too much"

(mature content warning)

"I- I didn't mean to-" I gulped, probably visibly.

"No, I don't mind" she cut me off. And that's when I started to get worried about the smirk on her lips getting wider.

She leaned down without any further warning, and before I could even realize, her lips were firmly pressed on my neck. I closed my eyes to the pleasurable feeling of her sucking on my skin, harder than I'd ever felt her do.

"Maybe I just need to leave a physical mark on you to feel reassured" she whispered, her tongue in contact with the side of my neck sending shivers down my spine. "If you'll allow me to"

I'd usually tell her not to leave hickeys on my neck, but it was mainly because of Mei, so I couldn't care less in that moment.

My breathing started to get hitched as her hand slid under my top, and I internally thanked whatever made me decide not to wear a bra that day.

Her mouth then moved lower, I supposed once she was satisfied with what she'd done on the first spot.

I turned my head to the side to give her full access, and to my surprise I felt her using her teeth on my skin too. She gently nibbled on my exposed collarbone area, and I could tell her lips had broken into a smile even if my eyes were still closed.

"You look so fucking hot with my marks on you" she briefly looked up, more pleased with herself than I'd ever seen her.

I wanted to tell her she also looked incredibly hot when leaving marks on me but all that came out of my mouth was something between a gasp and a moan.

"You like this so much too, don't you?" she chuckled, pulling the neck of my top lower, exposing more of my collarbone and the upper part of my breasts.

"Mhm" I nodded, lifting my head so I could kiss her before she moved her mouth back to my skin. Her hands traveled along my sides as her mouth focused on my breasts, ready to mark that area too.

At that point I felt like my top was just getting in the way, so I instinctively started to pull it upwards to get rid of it.

"Someone's impatient again" she chuckled, vaguely shaking her head.

Sam's pov

I wasn't actually that jealous. Maybe just a bit. I just felt like acting, territorial you could say, on her. Thinking about Ellie spending time with other girls would sometimes strike a nerve in me, but it was all not that deep. Although seeing someone I knew had history with her being touchy did actually unsettle me, slightly.

And I wasn't saying I wanted to punish Ellie for it because she did nothing wrong, but I just kind of wanted to know how she'd react to me acting as if that was exactly what I wanted to do. I'd mostly always get straight to the point with her, partly because I couldn't resist her for long, but I was also curious to see how far I could take teasing her a little bit.

I could tell she was already surprised at me not removing the majority of her clothes after a few minutes of action, the look on her face turning soft as I tried to stop her from taking her top off.

"Are you trying to soften me?" I laughed, earning an innocent nod.

I decided to give in and help her remove the piece of clothing, just so I could fully concentrate my mouth on her breasts. I softly placed short licks around one of her nipples, occasionally switching to a sucking motion as I admired the trail of fresh hickeys I'd just left all over her neck and chest.

Ellie's breathing got louder and quicker, but I just repeated the same motion for a while until I calmly moved to her other breast, chuckling as I started to hear actual moans coming out of her mouth.

After a while she grabbed one of my hands and moved it to the edge of her shorts, but I just pretended nothing had happened and moved it back to where it was before, on the side of her waist.

"Sam" she mumbled, and I could picture her disappointed face even if I wasn't looking at her.

I once again ignored her frustration and proceeded to leave another trail of kisses all over her upper chest and neck, stimulating her nipples with my thumbs. When I reached her face I could tell she wanted to say something, but I shut her up with my own lips before she could.

"Sam..." she repeated as she backed off, arching her back as I kept the stimulation going.

But I was just enjoying the feeling of being in control so much that I didn't want to give in, not yet.

I moved back to her breasts and soon after started to place kisses along her torso, until I reached her lower stomach and lingered there a little longer, feeling Ellie's legs tighten their grip around me.

"Sam!" she definitely was growing more frustrated by the second.

"What?" I looked up with a chuckle.

"You know what" she pouted.

I could have gone soft and stopped teasing her like that, her adorable face almost convinced me to do so. But I chose another direction.

"So..." I moved back up and firmly gripped her chin between my thumb and index. "You think you can act like that with other girls in front of me and get away with it?"

"I- I didn't-" she stumbled on her own words, her eyes wide.

"Answer" I demanded, squinting my eyes and tightening my grip.

"No, you're right" she blurted out.

"Exactly" I grinned, letting go of her chin. "You'll have to deal with the consequences of it now"

I ran my hand through her hair as I kissed her again, internally laughing at the fact that it took so little to shut her up.

When I went back to focusing on her stomach's area I casually slid a hand inside her short's leg, gripping her inner thigh and grazing my thumb over her underwear.

Ellie looked like she was feeling too flustered to even say anything else, just softly panting with her eyes shut, which made me feel weirdly satisfied. I loved seeing her enjoying it when I pleasured her, but I loved seeing her completely helpless to me even more.

I removed her shorts to see that a visible damp spot had formed on her underwear, causing my grin to get even wider.

"Look at you" I snickered, running my hands along her inner thighs. "What made you so wet baby?"

"You...you did" she said, almost sounding desperate.

"Did I now?" I said kissing her thigh, right next to the edge of her panties.

Her response was just a whine, and I chuckled to myself as I continued to press kisses in that area, occasionally grazing the fabric with my lips.

In an attempt to get what she'd been waiting for Ellie bucked her hips, pushing them nearer to my face.

"Not until I decide" I chuckled, the air from my mouth causing goosebumps to appear on her thigh's skin.

I continued for a while, my hands back to working on her breasts as my mouth occasionally moved from her inner thighs to her lower stomach.

"Babe...please" she whined again, looking as if she was starting to actually get uncomfortable from the feeling.

"What's that?" I smirked as I slowly moved her panties to the side, revealing her soaked core, but not touching her yet.

"Please" she said at a louder volume. "I need you to...fuck...I need you to..." she attempted to say.

"What is it, love?" my hands traveled to her ass and I dug my nails into her skin, to encourage her to use her words.

"I need you to...please...fuck me" she blurted, looking at me with eyes that seemed like they were literally begging me.

"There it is" I chuckled, finally satisfied, as I placed a slow upwards lick along her core. "Is this what you wanted, baby?"

"Yes...fuck...please" she said between moans as my tongue came into contact with her clit.

"You know what?" I teased, finally removing her underwear. "I know you like being called a good girl, but I'm afraid I can't do that right now. Making me so ridiculously jealous and then acting all flustered because I'm not fucking you immediately" I shook my head as I buried my mouth back to where it was before, collecting all of her wetness with my tongue.

The only thing that came out of Ellie's mouth were loud moans, as she grabbed my shoulder with one hand and the side of the couch with the other. I wasn't even sure she'd heard what I said.

"Just like a little slut" I added before I could even realize what I'd just said. "Wait, shit, sorry. I didn't-" I paused looking up, not sure on how Ellie would take that kind of language.

"No, I like it" a smile unexpectedly broke on her lips.

"Well" I tilted my head with a chuckle. "Turns out I'm right then" I didn't wait any longer to slide two fingers inside of her, curling them up at a pace I'd usually take some time to reach.

"You're always acting so innocent..." I continued, pounding my fingers inside of her as I rubbed her clit with my other hand. "But you're suddenly so desperate for me to fuck you like this"

Once again, she didn't reply if not with squeals and moans. I tried to maintain my composure as the sight of my girlfriend in those conditions was possibly the hottest vision I'd ever witnessed.

"Look at me" I demanded, and I could see it took all of her to keep her eyes open. "Am I right? Are you actually a little slut?" I questioned her as my fingers worked faster, the sound of her wetness invading the room.

"Yeah...yes I am...only for you" she breathed out, grabbing my arm with the hand that was previously still on the couch.

"It better fucking be just for me" I snickered as I felt her getting tight around my fingers. "I'm not sure I want to allow you to come already..." I added just to tease her, knowing I'd already put her through enough torture.

"No...please" she whined, her legs starting to shake as my hand started to slip away from how soaked she was.

"Only if you promise to be a good girl in the future, and not to start purposely making me jealous" I said. "Can you do that for me, love?"

"Yes...I promise I'll be good...I promise" she arched her back, struggling to keep eye contact with me.

"Okay, then" I substituted the hand that was working on her clit with my tongue again, sucking as much as I was doing earlier on her skin, as my fingers gave her one last pouding.

"I'm...Sam...I'm coming" she loudly moaned as she reached climax, throwing her head back and wrapping her still shaky legs around my body.

I kept sucking and collecting her juices with my tongue, as well as slowly curling my fingers, until I could tell she was getting sensitive. I was pretty sure the neighbors had heard every sound coming from Ellie's mouth in the last few minutes, but I really didn't care.

I kissed her inner thighs again, but this time she seemed to have appreciated it more, as she was still out of breath and probably exhausted. I soon moved my way up to her face, kissing her before she could say anything.

She ran her tongue along my lips and I grated her access, enjoying the feeling of it playing against mine and cupping her face with my hands.

My brain still had to properly process what had just happened, but I definitely felt fucking great. And Ellie could definitely say the same, judging from the furtive smile I saw once I pulled back.

"Good girl" I whispered with a chuckle, pecking the tip of her nose.

"You just said you weren't gonna call me that" she giggled, moving a strand of my hair out of my face.

"I can take it back if you want" I suggested.

"No" she readily replied, causing the both of us to laugh.

I picked her clothes up from the floor and gave her one last kiss before lying down next to her, so that her head could rest beneath my shoulder. "You okay?" I asked her.

"I feel amazing. Exhausted, but fucking amazing"

"Do you want some water?" I lifted my head.

"I wouldn't mind some, but don't get up if you don't want-"

"Don't worry about it. I need to hydrate after all of that" I chuckled, kissing the top of her head before I got up. "I'm kind of surprised, you know?"

"Huh?"

"I was curious to see to what extent you'd enjoy me acting like that and calling you names" I smirked as I walked to the kitchen.

"Oh" she smiled. "I'm surprised too. But yeah, turns out I enjoy it. A lot"

"Hm, good to know" I playfully winked. 

a/n: i loved writing this chapter,lol.

also, i posted an announcement on my board about my updating schedule in the next month and answered to the people who've been asking me about if the story's gonna end anytime soon or not :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.4K 69
Novel Elwood's fairy tale life ended the day her husband left her for her student. With no other option, she moved half way across the world with her...
172K 9.6K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...
108K 5.1K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
26.6K 1K 28
An 18 year old immigrant student with a catastrophic past, joins highschool and captivates everyone with her beauty. She however, only wants one woma...