✧𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞✧

By Bear_Moy

He sat on the edge of the bed and felt like throwing up, he wanted to curl up in a ball and just sink far do... More

Members.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24
25. ⁉️⁉️
26. ‼️‼️
27.‼️‼️
28.⚠️⚠️
29 ( Spoiler)
29.
30 (Spolier)
30.
❤︎︎
31
Bonus chapter/ chapters?? comming up!
Bonus chapter.

16.

749 17 22
By Bear_Moy

Regie was sitting on Dars bed, looking at him fix his shirt, "Where you going? Looking like that."

Darren looks at Regie through the mirror, " I'm taking Justin on a date."

"Whaaaaaa! So this is the proving thing ay?" Regie saw Darren giving him the 'how you know' look so he immediately added, "Oliver told me."

"Ahh okay. Well yes it is. And the first thing I'm gonna do is treat him with the respect he needs." Darren claims, sitting next to Regie.

"I bet you'll win him over, if I were him I would've immediately said yes." Regie said in a teasing reassurance.

"Dude pause, and also I don't really know if he's into me. All I know is that I ain't gonna give up." Darren confidence rise up in the tone of his voice. Now getting up and leaving the room.

Downstairs

Play format:

Justin: "Ryan!!! Do you think this is a cute outfit!"

Ryan: "Omggg! absolutely!"

(A/N📝 Justin was wearing a oversized blue sweatshirt with white stripes. Some not to big but not to tight jeans. A the necklace that had his initial on it. And some accessories on his pants and hair like cute star pins- ALSO his hair is white cuz he died it.)

Justin: "Alright, I'm so nervous."

Ryan: "Don't be, it's Darren. Oh well I guess you can feel nervous considering he's your crush~"

Justin: "SHUT UP MF! HE ISN'T MY C-crush. HES JUST A FRIEND."

Ryan: "With benefits ~"

Justin: "WHA-"

Darren: "Ready? Oh dam-"

Justin: "HI— Uhm,"

Darren: "You died your hair? It looks cute on you."

Justin: "Are you flirting-?"

Darren: "Maybe~ how could I not?"

Ryan: "Ikr! Because you guys are so cute together ~"

Jarren: "W-WE ARE NOT T-TOGETHER-!"

they both look at each other, saying the same thing together made them embarrassed.

Darren: "I-its just a friend bonding time."

Justin: "It is-? I-I MEAN, Yeah! A friendly bonding time."

Ryan: "Yeah yeah. NOW GO."

Darren: "Dam okay. Cmon kitten."

Justin: "What u call me-"

Before Justin could mutter another word, Darren gently grabs Justin's hand and brings him to the car.

Darren: "Just wanted to say, blonde looks good on you."

Justin: "T-thank you! Um I like your new perm."

Darren: "Thanks, I actually got it done today, I cut some of it in the bathroom."

Justin: "Why tho? Your hair was cute."

Darren: "Ahhh so u think my hair cut was cute~?"

Justin: "Just answer the question!"

Justin tried to ignore the little flirt.

Darren: "You wanna know my answer. For you."

Justin: "What?"

Darren: "I did it for you. Now let's get going."

Justin couldn't help but sneaked a lil smile on his face, quickly looking away to face the window.

Justin's P.O.V

He's so sweat man.. I can't make up my fucking mind. I wanna kiss him so bad on the cheek, he's so cute getting a perm just for me. Gosh what am I gonna do with myself! He's just a friend.. omg why do I keep saying that when I keep on thinking about him?! Jesus JP focus. My heart then started beating rapidly as I could feel it getting hard to breathe.

"You okay?" Darren suddenly ask, I instantly got out of thought, "U-Uhm I'm good." I lied.

"You don't look good tho." Darren said and i instantly blushed out of embarrassment. I could feel my heart becoming worst.

"Justin what's wrong? Are you sick? Are you sad? What happened?" I stayed quite, but then felt my heart warm up once he gently placed his hand on my thigh.

I look up at him to see that his eyes were focus on the road, I guess he was trying to calm me down. It did in-fact work as my anxiety level got lower feeling his warmth. I felt amazed by the way he reacted and the way he immediately knew that I wasn't okay..
Maybe I am figuring out my heart.

                      At the house.

Oliver: "WE KEEP MESSING UP!"

Regie: "DUDE AINT MY FAULT."

Oliver: "Oh boi Regie what am I gonna do with u."

Oliver shakes his head.

Regie: "You can kiss me~"

Oliver: "Nice one bro-"

Regie: "You think I'm playing?"

Oliver: "W-what."

Regie: "Why you stuttering?"

Regie goes closer to Oliver, faces inches away. Oliver knew he was just teasing but he didn't think he would end up going that close to him. Oliver was a blushing mess as the delighted Regie stared at him, waiting for a answer.

Oliver then finally gets the courage and slowly looks down at Regie. Connecting gazes with each other. Oliver wanted to step up his gang and teased Regie back. Catching off guard.

"Oh?" Oliver said, lowering his tone," Then I guess I should go for it ay~?"

"Then do it." Regie teased back.

After a bit of staring into each others eyes, Regie breaks out in laughter as Oliver followed him. Oliver didn't know if he was joking or not but he just went along with it.

*BANG*

Kane: "HEY GUYS— what's so funny-?"

Regie: "Nothing cuh."

Kane: "Anyways, Regie Leena is here."

Regie: "Tell her I'll be there."

Kane: "Okay."

Oliver: "Oh..okay."

Regie: "By Oli!"

Regie goes to follow kane downstairs as Oli was left there to be filled with jealousy again.

With Justin & Darren

Justin: "We there yet?"

Darren: "Just keep closing your eyes."

Darren brings Justin to a cute KBQ place. The table was decorated cute with some pretty colors for their special night.

Darren: "Alright, open your eyes~"

Justin slowly removed his eyes to see a beautiful decorative table with two whine cups.

Justin: "Aww Darry!"

Darren: "I hope it isn't too muc-"

Darren gets cut off by a soft kiss on the cheek from Justin, Darren's face turn completely bright red as he palmed his cheek that was kissed on. He smiled softly as he follows the excited justin to the table.

"D-did you kiss me on the cheek-?" Darren ask still very surprise at Justin's sudden actions.

"May~be? Anyways let's order already!" Justin pouted, completely ignoring Darren's question.

Darren slightly chuckled as they get teddy to order their food.

Darren's P.O.V

Did he really just kissed me on the cheek-?! Like tell me this isn't a dream.
But no. I pinch myself already to think that, but why would he? I mean I'm not mad I felt like I was on cloud nine. But that was still very surprising, even for me. Is he falling for me? Or is he just playing with me. Ugh I don't know.

Justin's P.O.V

Seeing this lovely table set up nicely just for me I almost lost it. The pass relationship never did anything like this, it was always some restaurant with basic recipes but this I've never seen. It was so cute I just wanted to hug him.
I can't believe he would do all of this for me, but why me? Why would he like a Quirky guy like me. Either way he was so genuine and generous about this whole thing, I felt like I was getting treated like a princess more then a prince. It was so cute so I had no control over myself and went over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

I could tell he was shocked due to his bright red face now forming. I thought it was cute and try to ignore what I just did by running to the table. He look genuinely confused and I just say their in hidden embarrassment that wasn't shown. He ask me "D-did you kiss me on my cheek-?" I simply answered," May~be?" Then I ask if we can order some food and he just chuckled.

I didn't want to say this but...I think I'm falling for him....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
502 14 25
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...
180K 5.2K 43
Blade's eyes turned cold. Like a dark colored ocean that just froze. He took a frightening step forward so now his face was only inches from my face...
39 0 19
PRESENT-DAY "This last painting is made by an artist who took a long time to agree to sell her beautiful painting. She chose this out of all her pain...