One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a CafΓ©
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

F is for ...

1.3K 45 38
By vmommy

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Win dropped the question.

Risa gasped, "Of course!"

Win beamed and gave her a sweet kiss. "I love you, Ris!"

She smiled at him, pressing her forehead against his. "I love you too."

---

"May gusto akong bilhin, daddy." Leni hinted one morning over breakfast.

He gets his wallet from the pocket of his suit and handed her his card.

She giggled as she gets the card. "Yay! Thanks daddy!"

He nodded and continued to eat.

"Balik ko nalang 'to sayo." She said, keeping his card inside her wallet.

He nodded.

She frowned. "Anong meron? Bakit ang tahimik mo? May kasalanan ka ba?"

He looked at her incredulously. "Wow! Pag tahimik may kasalanan agad?"

She glared at him. "Eh ano nga? Bakit hindi ka nagsasalita? Hindi mo ako kinakausap." She pouted after saying her last sentence.

He sighed and ushered her to sit on his lap. She did so. "I'm sorry." He said giving her a kiss on her lips.

She giggled and gave him another kiss. "Okay! Bati na ulit tayo!"

He smirked and just shook his head. She's sometimes a big baby.

"I'm just thinking of Migz, ba." He shared why he's silent.

She frowned. "What about him?"

He shrugged. "Alam nya na kaya na mahal na ni Grasya si Kit? I mean nasabi na kaya ni Grasya kay Migz na serious na sya kay Kit? Kasi parang until now, umaasa pa rin sya eh."

She sighed. "Feeling ko hindi pa and they should talk. Dapat magsabi na si Grace para din di umasa si Migz, I mean sobrang hirap nun."

He nodded. "Yeah. Maybe we should talk to Grasya. What do you think?"

"Bakit kasama ako?" She asked.

"Kasi alam mo lahat ng nangyari? Because you're a friend of Grace and Kit? Because you're my wife and you're part of my circle of friends?" He said.

She was quite kilig with what he said. She really liked it when he's including her in all of his stuff. "Okay poooo!" She said.

He just chuckled and kissed her before she goes back to her seat.

---

"Kami na ni Win." Risa said over lunch. Leni and Kit gasped.

"Seryoso?" Kit asked.

Risa smiled.

"Oh my god! Congratulations, Ris!" Leni beamed. "Kailan pa?"

"Kagabi lang. Nag dinner kasi kami tapos yun, tinanong nya na ako if I wanted to be his girlfriend, nag yes naman ako agad. I mean, aarte pa ba ko?" Risa chuckled.

They laugh.

"Hala! Ikaw nalang Kit ang walang jowa. Kumusta naman kayo ni Grace?" Leni asked.

He frowned. "Bakit saakin napunta?"

The ladies chuckled. "Arte naman nito! Bilis na mag kwento ka na, ano kayo na ba ni Grace? Magpapakasal na ba kayo?" Risa asked.

"OA naman sa kasal! Hindi pa nga kami eh." Kit denied. "Basta masaya kami sa isa't isa saka hindi kami magpapadala sa pressure."

"Wow! Pressure!" Leni emphasized. "Nasa marrying age na kayo no so dapat bilisan nyo na. Baka teenager na si Cookie saka palang kayo mag decide na magpakasal?!"

"OA mo naman! Di mo pa nga alam kung babae or lalaki si Cookie eh." Kit rolled his eyes.

They laugh.

"Malapit na namin malaman ang sex ni Cookie. Feeling ko nga lalaki kaya lang itong si Bong gusto babae daw." Leni shared.

"Pusta ko din babae." Kit said.

Risa frowned. "Hindi. Tingin ko lalaki yan."

"Wow! Biglang may pustahan." Leni rolled her eyes.

They laugh.

"Pusta ko 1k babae yan." Kit dared.

Risa frowned. She's competitive so she participated as well. "Sige! 1k din saakin basta lalaki yan."

Leni laughed. "Para kayong mga ewan! Mag ice cream na nga lang tayo. Gusto ko ng cookies and cream."

"Libre mo?" Risa asked.

"Dapat ikaw manlibre kasi may boyfriend ka na." Kit teased Risa. She just rolled her eyes.

"Sige na libre ko na." Leni said. "Nasakin kasi ang card ni Bong." She laughed.

---

"Boss?" Charity entered her boss' office. He looked at her. "May binili po ba kayo worth 1.9M?"

He frowned, racking his head if he spent a million recently.

"May email po kasi na may gumamit ng card nyo, may transaction po na 1.9M." Cha said.

He frowned. "Alin na card? Yung black?"

Cha nodded.

"Binigay ko yun kay Leni eh." He uttered, he then felt worried. Not because of the amount of money he lost but because he knew Leni wouldn't spent that much in one transaction. He overthinks.

Cha frowned.

He instantly unlocked his phone and dialed her

Cookie's Mom
Dialing...

A few seconds and no one answered her phone. He dialed her again but she wasn't answering. He started to get irritated. He's overthinking. "Find Leni, now!"

Charity immediately went out after hearing that tone.

---

It's already noon but Bongbong was still working, he has scheduled mall visit. Although he's still occupied with his wife not returning his calls, he was able to carry on with his work. He's in the department store with a bunch of people following him, he's giving out instructions and all other things he wanted to change around the mall.

"Yung mga displays nalang siguro ang ayusin lalo na sa mga bags and shoes, dapat palaging puno yung mga racks. It's very important na maayos ang display natin—" He stopped when he saw his wife as he made a turn going to the other area of the mall.

"Baba!" He exclaimed and went to hugged her tight.

Everyone smiled upon seeing the act.

Leni frowned. Her husband seemed weird. "Hi?"

He gave her a kiss on her lips. "Where have you been? I'm worried." He cupped her face.

She was just frowning at him.

"I was calling you kanina pa pero di ka sumasagot. Saan ka galing? Kumain ka na ba? Bakit mag-isa ka?" He bombarded her with questions.

"Daddy, I'm fine. Relax." She said. "Nakakahiya ang daming nakatingin saatin."

He clicked his tongue and hugged her once again. "Don't mind them. I'm just glad you're okay." He kissed her temple.

She smiled.

"Kumain ka na?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Kakain palang sana. Kasama ko si Risa, pupuntahan ko sana sa CR ngayon kasi dito daw sya sa CR ng dept store pumunta ta wala masyadong tao."

He nodded. "Akala ko wala kang kasama eh. Huwag kang maglalakad ng walang kasama ha. Baka kung anong mangyari sa'yo."

She nodded. "Kumain ka na ba? Lunch tayo?"

"Okay sige sige. Kaya lang madami akong kasama, ba. Libre mo ba kami?" He jested, showing her everyone who's with him which includes the mall manager, marketing team, engineering, tenant relations officer, department store manager, and other officers.

She giggled. "Libre ko na kayo lahat, gamitin ko yung card mo."

He laughed. "Fine. May magagawa ba ko?" He then turned to his back. "Let's have lunch first. Sama na kayo saamin, libre daw kayo ng misis ko."

Everyone cheered and teased their bosses.

---

Win called the barkada inviting them for dinner. He told them that he wanted to introduce someone to them. Due to excitement, the barkada agreed right away with Chiz joking, "Libre mo naman siguro 'to pare?"

They're at their favorite steakhouse, in their usual VIP room. Chiz and Geline came a bit late.

"Late na naman as usual!" Bongbong commented as they exchanged pleasantries with the couple.

"Traffic malala pare." Chiz reasoned out. "Teka, where's Win?"

They shrugged. "Kung sino pa ang taya, sya pa ang late." Migz rolled his eyes.

"Baka sinundo pa ang date nya." Leni hinted. She has a feeling that Win will bring Risa over dinner.

A few minutes later, Win came with Risa. Leni beamed, she was right. "Everyone, I would like you all to meet my girlfriend, Risa." Win said.

Leni and Bongbong just giggled as they went to hug Risa. At least they knew how the two met and how their love story developed. Grace, Chiz, Geline, and Migz hugged Risa as well before they settled to their seats.

"Aba mukhang gusto talaga humabol ni Win saatin. Gusto na din mag asawa." Chiz jested as they eat their steaks.

They laugh.

"Magpapakasal na ba kayo?" Migz asked.

"Uy grabe! Kasal agad?!" Risa exclaimed. They laugh.

"Magpakasal kayo pag marunong na maglakad si Cookie, please." Bongbong pleaded once again.

They laugh. "Ito na naman si Bongets!" Chiz commented. Bongbong made the same request for his wedding too.

"Teka, kailan natin malalaman ang sex ni Cookie?" Grace asked.

"This month na actually." Leni said. "By next week siguro sa sunod an check up, malaman na namin."

"Lalaki yan, Lens." Migz said.

Chiz frowned. "Babae yan pare. Pusta ko, babae si Cookie."

Migz frowned. "Aba! Magkano pusta mo?"

Chiz smirked. "10k pusta ko na. Babae yan si Cookie."

Leni and Bongbong just shook their heads.

"Agree with Chiz. I bet Cookie's a girl." Grace said. "10k din saakin."

---

Bongbong just turned off his MacBook when his door swing open. He was surprised to see his wife. "Hi?"

She giggled and went to him, giving him a sweet kiss. "Let's go?"

He frowned. "Ang aga natapos ng klase mo?"

She nodded. "May event ngayon eh. Wala na yung last class ko. Pina-attend ko nalang sila kasi anyway may importante akong lakad."

He frowned. "Saan ka pupunta?"

"May pupuntahan tayo." She said. "Let's go!"

He just nodded and went out with their fingers intertwined.

Cha was just smiling from ear to ear as they traveled. She's excited for what's about to happen. She just held the box on her lap a bit tighter.

Minutes later and they finally arrived. Bongbong figured that they're on their lot where they're going to put their dream house. "Okay? What are we doing here?" He asked, curious and excited at the same time.

"I need to blind fold you, dy." She said as they walked.

"Okay?" He didn't protest either. Leni was prepared as she has already big hanky on her hands. She wrapped it over his head, covering his eyes. She then guided him over until they stopped at a particular place.

"Ready?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah." He smiled.

She removed his blind fold. He slowly opened both of his eyes, slightly adjusting to the lights until it became clear to him. He beamed.

"Baba!" He beamed at her.

"Sorry, medyo magulo nagmamadali kasi—" he cut her off by kissing her deep.

"I love it." He whispered after the kiss. "I love you."

She smiled. "Glad you like it."

He nodded. He helped her in going inside the back of the car. "Hindi ka kaya lamigin dito, ba?" He asked as they rested their backs on the huge pillow.

She shook her head and rested her head on his chest, hugging him tight. "I know you'll keep me warm."

He smiled.

"Gutom ka?" She asked after a while. "May food ako na dinala dito, wait." She slowly got up to get the brown bags. She prepared the some cooked which includes rice, and beef broccoli. She also has some take out food like chicken wings and fries. She prepared all of it in the middle of the car. Putting everything in a neat and organize manner. He just smiled at her while doing it. He knew how organize freak she is and she'll get mad if he tried to help her.

She put some rice into his plate and put some beef broccoli into it. "Kain ka na dy! Subuan kita?"

He nodded. "Subuan mo nalang ako."

She nodded and get some rice and viand. "Ah" she ushered him to open his mouth and food some food on it. "Sarap?"

He nodded. "Damihan mo ng broccoli, ba."

She nodded and followed his request. She continued feeding him until he's full. She also feed herself after then, clean the car putting the leftover onside the food container and placing it on the shot gun seat.

"I have something to show you, daddy." She said excitedly.

"Ano?" He asked.

She get a small box from her bag. "Tadaaa!"

"What's that? A necklace?" He asked.

She nodded and opened it in front of him. It's indeed a necklace with four small F on it.

He finally realized what's going on. "That's what you bought with the card?"

She nodded. "Sorry, ang mahal."

"So totoo na 1.9M yan?" He asked.

She nodded, feeling guilty about the purchase. "Sorry na daddy. Last na 'to talaga promise—"

"No it's okay, baba." He cut her off. "I'm actually relieved."

"Huh?" She frowned.

He sighed. "Kasi when Charity asked me about it, sabi ko binigay ko sayo yung card. Akala ko anong nangayri sayo kasi naisip ko never ka naman gagastos ng milyon sa single transaction. Buti nalang ikaw ang gumamait nung card at walang nangyari sayong masama. I was worried baka kako na hold up ka or—"

She cut him off by kissing him. "Don't be paranoid. Wala mangyayari saakin as long as I'm with you."

He nodded and kissed her again. "Let me put this to you." He volunteered to put the necklace on.

She nodded and gave him the box. She slightly turned around and held her hair to one side. He looked at the necklace before putting it into her neck. Curious of what's the meaning behind it.

"Ganda?" She asked the moment it's on her neck.

He nodded.

"Alam mo ba bakit binili ko 'to?" She asked. He shook his head.

"It's a fendi necklace." She said. He nodded. "It also has F on it."

"And?" He frowned. Not getting her.

She smirked. "Di mo pa rin gets?"

He shook his head.

"Sino bang F sa buhay ko?" She asked.

It took him seconds before it sank to him. He beamed at her. "Me? Is that me?"

She giggled as she nodded. "Yes. F as in Ferdinand."

"Ohh" He leaned to gaver her a sweet kiss.

"This is just another symbolism of my love for you, Bong." She cupped his face. "It's not just your jersey that I will wear, but I will always have your initial around my neck, because you really knows me."

He smiled at her lovingly.

"I will wear this every day until the day I die, even after this lifetime, because that's how long I am going to be in love with you." She said.

"I'm gonna love you until the world ends and even after that." He said before giving her another sweet kiss.

"I also have another surprise for you." She said.

He frowned.

Leni called Charity and handed her a cute little brown box. He was curious. Charity then went in front of them and started taking videos and photos.

"What's that?" He asked.

She exhaled. "This is Cookie."

"Huh?" He frowned.

She smirked with how he reacted. "This is the ultrasound pictures of Cookie. Remember sabi natin kay Doc di natin kukunin yung pictures kasi gusto natin ma surprise tayo kung anong sex ni Cookie?"

He nodded. He's now getting her. "So malalaman na natin ngayon?"

She nodded. "I told Cha na kunin yung printed pictures from Doc and ilagay sa box with blue or pink color depende kung babae or lalaki si Cookie."

He frowned at Charity who's still taking videos. "So you knew all this time, Charity?!"

Cha laughed. "Sorry na boss!"

He just shook his head.

Leni giggled. "So are you excited?"

He nodded, slightly nervous. Tears already forming his eyes.

She chuckled. "Why are you crying?"

He shook his head, fighting the tears. "Nothing. Ang saya ko lang, ba."

She smiled lovingly. "Hey" she cupped his face. "Don't cry na, daddy, okay? Cookie will be grateful to have you whether babae sya or lalaki or kahit ano pa man sya paglaki nya."

He nodded as he dries his tears using his hands.

"I'm gonna open it now!" She said, holding the lid of the box.

"Wait!" He stopped.

"Why?" She frowned.

He cupped her face. "I just want to say that I love you so much. I am so thankful to have you and for bringing Cookie to my life." He was crying. "Mahal na mahal ko kayo ni Cookie. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

She smiled. "We're grateful to have you too, daddy. I can't wait to grow old with you here." She was pertaining to their land where they will build their dream house and raise their kids.

He kissed her lips before letting her proceed in opening the box.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

He sniffed, nodding a bit.

She slowly opened the box and it's...

PINK

They were startled a bit when a fireworks display appeared on the sky. It's full of pink shades. Then they saw some pink lights after, they figured that it's all drones. It then spelled,

COOKIE

then it moved until it spelled,

GIRL

Then it ended with a pink heart.

"Aww!" Leni squealed. "Thanks, Cha!"

Cha showed a thumbs up. It's a surprise from Cha and his staff.

"I'm so happy, daddy!" Leni turned to Bongbong who's crying once again.

"Me too!" He burst into tears. She giggled, crying as well. She hugged him.

"Cookie's a girl, baba." He said in the middle of tears.

"Yeah" she nodded.

He broke from the hug and leaned to her tummy, giving it a soft rub. "Hi, anak! I'm so happy right now. I will the best daddy in the world, I promise you that. I love you so much." He kissed her tummy.

He halted. He slowly looked at her, she looked at him as well.

"What was that? You feel it too?" He asked as he felt something on her tummy.

She nodded.

"O!" He felt it again.

She smiled at how precious his reaction was.

"What was that?" He asked again.

She cupped his face. "She's kicking, daddy. Cookie's kicking."

He beamed at her. "Really?"

She nodded.

"Oh god!" He whispered in disbelief. He's on cloud nine. He leaned to kiss her tummy again then whent up to her to kiss her.

"I will be forever in your debt, Leni."

She kissed him. "Happy father's day!"

To be continued...

🌸👧🏻

💖🍪❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 272 25
"I love Risa Hontiveros!" πŸ’— "Si Leni special din sakin." πŸ’œ These two simple phrases started it all. But aside from the occasional hugs and besos, t...
27.2K 1.1K 26
π“’π“žπ“π“£π“‘π“π“’π“£ π“œπ“π“‘π“‘π“˜π“π“–π“” π“£π“ž 𝓐 𝓒𝓣𝓑𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓑. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
31.5K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
33.6K 586 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...