Into The Spider-Verse X Male...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Meet Y/n Watson Parker. He comes from a universe where his parents, Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, an... More

Reader's Bio
Another Dimension
Metting Miles and Dad?
Spider-Man Doesn't Wear A Cape
The Doctor's In
The Other Spiders
Heart To Heart
A Leap Of Faith
Fight At The Collider
Trust In Me
The Final Showdown; Spider-Man Vs Kingpin
Home Sweet Home
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 1
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 2

Further News

8.8K 205 25
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Hey guys, it's Baryan with an important announcement! I really hoped you enjoyed reading the book. When picking the suit that Y/n was gonna wear and what villain I was gonna add to the mix, I'm not gonna lie, I had to use a spin wheel to decide. Now with all the boring shit out the way, time to get to why ya really here.

Across The Spider-Verse

Now for those wondering if I'm continuing with across the spider-verse, my answer is...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

ITS A FUCKING YES! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA SAY?!? NO? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Yes, I am continuing the story with Across the Spider-Verse, and yes it will be it's own book.

However, y'all are gonna have to wait for a bit, because I have yet to see the movie. So when I do see it, that's when I'm gonna start the sequel. With that being said, that you all for reading, stay safe out there, and I'll see you all in the next one! Baryan out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.6K 32
(On hold until Beyond the SpiderVerse) "๐™พ๐š”๐šŠ๐šข, ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ...
408 34 4
โ Plus, I know whatever ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ to me. ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’๐’˜ it's for the ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. โž ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โœถ Wendy Sta...
148K 6.4K 100
Spider-man, a name known by all. A character with Great Power and with it, its Great Responsibility. Spider-man is a character who is loved by all a...
115K 5.2K 50
Everyone knows the story of when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and harnessed superhuman powers... But what happens to that ever so...