Into The Spider-Verse X Male...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Meet Y/n Watson Parker. He comes from a universe where his parents, Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, an... More

Reader's Bio
Another Dimension
Metting Miles and Dad?
Spider-Man Doesn't Wear A Cape
The Doctor's In
The Other Spiders
Heart To Heart
A Leap Of Faith
Fight At The Collider
Trust In Me
The Final Showdown; Spider-Man Vs Kingpin
Further News
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 1
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 2

Home Sweet Home

9.4K 301 105
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

[A/n: This Chapter is gonna be a short one.]

A portal opens  in the middle of New York City. From the portal Y/n walks out and looks around to see that it's late afternoon.

Y/n: It worked. It really worked!

Y/n gets excited and starts jumping up and down. As he goes and older gentleman yells at him.

Older gentleman: Hey! Stop all that jumping, I'm trying to read here!

Y/n: Oop! Sorry about that Mr. Lee!

Mr. Lee: Ah, crazy kid.

Y/n puts his mask on and jumps off the building, swinging home.
====================================

Making to his house, Y/n pulls open his window and enters his room. As he does, the lamb is turned on and he turns to see his mom and with a serious expression on their faces

MJ: Y/n Benjamin Watson Parker where have you been?

Y/n:*nervous*(Oh shit! She used my middle name! She never uses my middle name!) H..Hey mom. Hey dad

Peter: Don't you "hey mom. hey dad" us young man. Where have you been?

Y/n: You wouldn't believe me, even if I told you.

MJ: I'm married to your father, I think I can take it.

Peter: Okay, rude.

Y/n: Okay, so basically I went out to fight Lizard and as I was kicking his butt a portal appeared out of nowhere and sucked me into another dimension where in that dimension dad died. Then when I was trying to figure what killed you, I ran into other Spider people from different dimensions. So we worked together on trying to find a way home and in said process we fight a couple villains and one of those villains turned out me be me from the dimension who was corrupted by Kingpin, but I brought him back to the light. And before I was sent home I got a girlfriend and mentored someone about how to use their powers and become a hero, the end.

MJ and Peter both say nothing as they look at each and back at Y/n. MJ then spoke up with an important question.

MJ: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes mom?

MJ: Did you say you got a girlfriend?

Y/n: Y..Yes.

MJ stays silent for a moment. She then walks up to Y/n and looks at him, and he gets scared. She's never been this silent before. It's almost as scary as when Peter would be silent as Spider-Man.

Then unexpectedly, she wraps her arms around her son and starts crying.

MJ:*crying*Finally! My baby became a man!

Y/n: W..What?!

MJ:*crying*You took my advice and got a girlfriend! I'm so happy!

Y/n: Mom! What are you on right now!?

MJ:*crying*I thought you were going to end up alone forever!

Y/n: The hell mom!!

Peter: Come on MJ, that's a bit of a stretch. I mean he's got the Parker gene. He's an automatic chick magnet.

Y/n: What does that even mean dad?

Peter: You'll realize what I mean when your older son.

MJ: Who is this girl! Where does she live! How did you meet her!

Peter: Okay! Down girl. Give him some room. From what he told us, it seems he's had a pretty fun adventure and probably needs some rest.

MJ: Right, right, sorry tiger. It's just I can't believe my little tiger cubs finally got someone. But your right. Oh you know what this calls for? A party! I call May and Ben over to celebrate!

Peter: Well there she goes.

Y/n: Yeah, there's no stopping her when she's like that.

Peter: Yeah, well that's one of the things I love about her.

As Peter goes to leave, Y/n stops him.

Y/n: Hey dad?

Peter: Yeah bud? What's up?

Y/n: It's about my girlfriend.

Peter: What about her?

Y/n: Her names Gwen, Gwen Stacy.

When Y/n says that name, Peter looks at his son for a moment. He begins to reminisce about his first love up until the point she was killed.

Y/n: Dad?

Peter: Huh?

Y/n: You kinda zoned out for sec. You okay?

Peter: Yeah, yeah Im alright. Get some rest Y/n.

As Peter goes to leave, he stops halfway through the doorway and looks back at his son.

Peter: Y/n.

Y/n: Mmm?

Peter: About this girl, Gwen. Love her with everything you have got it.

Y/n: Yeah.

Peter: Good lad. Love you son.

Y/n: Love you too dad.

Peter then leaves the room and closes the door. Y/n slumps back in his bed and pulls out his phone. He scrolls through his photos until he stops at the one with him, Gwen, Spider-Ham, Noir, Peni and Sp//Dr, and Miles. He smiles at the photo and he turns off the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 523 10
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”› โ›โ› ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ? ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ. โœโœ โ†’ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› , another spi...
147K 6.4K 100
Spider-man, a name known by all. A character with Great Power and with it, its Great Responsibility. Spider-man is a character who is loved by all a...
464K 15.9K 34
ใ€ŽโMiles Morales x Seme Male Readerโžใ€ *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. While out saving the day, he was taken int...
132K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...