grandpa hair

By theonlyp34r1

"hey take me home!!" "i don't even know you." ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 after arriving at a party you didn't want to be at... More

• grandpa's hair •
o. prologue
i. wasn't kaveh's fault
ii. colorblinding red flags
iii. the catch-up's
iv. seas of trees
vi. duolingo sees all
vii. and they were roommate's
viii. bye bye bye
ix. he's ugly anyway
x. lore drop
xi. exes & the oh's

v. rain rain go away

86 9 1
By theonlyp34r1

• • •

loverboy <3
ready whenever u r

• • •

you let in a breath, and released it slowly. these types of talks need to happen.

pressing the call button, your knees bounced anxiously as it rung.

once, twice, thrice times.

at the fourth ring, he picked up.

"hey," he greeted, shuffling heard on his side of the line.

"hi," you greeted back, a sad smile on your face. even in times like this, he made your heart flutter. "how are you?"

"good. how 'bout you?" he asked.

"i'm okay. can we talk?"

"straight to the point, huh?"

you hitched in a breath at his laid-back attitude. did he not care, or even remember, what happened earlier?

"okay. genuinely, i don't know why you had gotten so worked up earlier. was it something i did or said?"

"i told you i was busy, and you were annoying me," he replied cooly, the shrug in voice evident.

"you used to warn me before whenever you were busy. why didn't you do that this time?"

"i dunno know. just forgot, i guess."

you sighed, pressing your fingers between the bridge of your nose. "that doesn't give you the excuse to become a dick. if something's bothering you, tell me."

he chuckled, his voice scratching at every breath. "i'm just fine. you worry too much."

you knew this attitude too well. it occurred more often than you liked and was almost always at the most inappropriate time. "are you high right now?" you asked skeptically, leaning back on the park bench.

scaramouche let out a chuckle, humming. "just a lil'. you know how it is sometimes."

you sigh, shaking your head. "díos mio, i get you have issues and use certain, substances, to cope occasionally, but i don't think tonight was the appropriate time to get high, kuni."

he only hummed in response, a small scratchy laugh enticing from his mouth. "my fault, y/n."

you ran a hand through your hair, frustrated. "we can talk this weekend. i'll come over to your place so we can properly talk. you're not in the right state of mind and i need sleep," you explained.

the other line shuffled a bit before going silent. you glanced up at the streetlight above you, waiting his answer.

"mhmmm. this weekend yes. remind me tomorrow," he simply stated, slurring his words slightly.

"of course. good night, kuni. i love you."

"night."

and the call ended.

you groaned loudly, digging your face into the palms of your hands. he was treating this situation as if he was in high school: immaturely.

the streetlamp beamed on your hunched-over figure. the wooden bench didn't make for the coziest place to have a quiet fit of rage, but it would have to do.

a soft breeze blew through the night, cooling you frustrated body. clouds covered the usual starry-night, dimming the night more so than normal.

"he's def cheating on you."

your friends' words kept repeating in your head. were they right? was he actually cheating on you? did he not love you anymore?

you knew what you were getting into when wanting to date kunikuzushi. you knew he had a lot of personal issues going on, and you were willing to help him to the best of your abilities. even now, you wish you could be there with him to help him.

a raindrop fell on the top of your head. then another. then a few more.

in a few seconds, a light drizzle enveloped the park and yourself.

you didn't move. instead, you sighed and stayed in your hunch-backed position. the rain served as a warm comfort, contrasting with it's cold touch to your skin.

the rain continued at it's light drizzle. your clothes started to stick to your now-feverishly-cold skin, like tape on a piece of a paper. your hair flattened and stuck to your skin like glue.

footsteps wandered to your hunched figure, disguised by the rain. they stopped near you, confused at the random person hunched over in the rain.

it wasn't until they spoke up when you realized you were no longer alone.

"why are you in the cold rain?"

you shot your head up, startled at the voice. you made immediate eye contact with familiar teal eyes and apple-red hair. next to her was a familiar white-haired boy with scarlet eyes, staring confusedly at you.

"oh, y/n! why are you here? are you okay? wait, where's your umbrella? are you lost?" nilou pestered, rushing to your side while moving her umbrella to cover you as well. cyno followed in pursuit, eyebrows furrowed in worry.

you laughed at her worry, causing her to huff. "you can get sick! this isn't a laughing matter!" she scolded, slapping your arm.

you rolled your eyes, rubbing your cold arms. "i'm fine. i was just getting some air," you explained, shifting your gaze to cyno.

they both understood immediately. "oh, dear..." she trailed off, softening her eyes. "let us walk you back to your apartment. i'm sure layla is worried sick."

"we all know layla is dead asleep right now." nilou giggled at your joke, reaching a hand out to you. "c'mon, let's go back home."

you nodded, taking her hand as she helped you up. taking the umbrella from her, you held it up to where it shielded both you and her from the ongoing drizzle. cyno quietly trailed behind the two of you, too exhausted to keep a conversation.

she smiled alongside you, happy to know that she helped her friend out. you smiled contentedly, because having friends with you made everything just a bit more bearable. cyno smiled subtly, understanding that he was able to give some sort of comfort, even if no words were exchanged.

• • •

now messaging:
plant & pussy lovers

you

nilou and cyno after making sure i'm safe and dry and well fed at my apartment

dancing queen
pls never compare us to your wolf images

weed grower
wtf happened

you
nilou and cyno saw me crying and vomiting in the middle of the gloomy night storm at the park and rescued me by making sweet love with me

dancing queen
i was walking back from work, found cyno on the way so we kept each other company. and then we saw y/n sitting sadly on a park bench and got her home safely

no sweet love was made

dumb blond
not yet

y/n's in her les era remember???

you
don't tell scara bc he'll kill you

or me

wait nvm he already knows 😰

dumb blond
brave of you to think that we even talk to that bowl-cut bitch

weed grower
^^^

you
LMAOOOOO

he's not that bad guys!!!!!!!!!!

(me when i'm delusional)

dancing queen
something bad must've happened between you two if you're not whole-heartedly defending him 😅

dumb blond
it might be late and i have a project due tmrw but it can wait

it's tea time

you
hahahahahahaha!!!!

¡¡no hablo inglés!!

¡¡lo siento mis amigos!!

¡¡estoy muy soñolienta!!

dumb blond
i hate you

you
te quiero también, kaveh

eye know
Y/n says you smell like poop 💩

you
I DID NOT

not yet at least

weed grower
where's google translate when you need it

you
hey man

eye know
No me gusta traducir, lo siento

you
LMAOOOOOO

dumb blond
fake asf

dancing queen
back to the topic at hand...

you
😨

dumb blond
spill y/n

weed grower
i'm very curious

eye know
We all are

you
erm....

basically we had a mini argument & i wanted to talk things out but he was like "let's do it later!" so i said "okay tn?" & he was fine with it but apparently he LIED & decided to smoke his issues away & then we couldn't even talk it out but ykw it's okay bc i'm gonna meet up with him this weekend at his apartment

dumb blond
nvm i'm too lazy to read all of that

you
this is why i hate blonds

no me gustan los rubios

dumb blond
i know what that phrase is atp bc you say it so often

you
i never hid it

dancing queen
i'm so sorry y/n ☹️

he doesn't deserve you

you
it's fine dw

if anything went wrong his bsf would msg me

weed grower
i forgot he had a bsf other than you

eye know
Me too

dancing queen
just know that if anything goes south, we're all here for you!

weed grower
what nilou said

you
giving you all lil smooches

weed grower
still severely concerned about you... in more ways than one

dancing queen
^

you
y'all just haters

dumb blond
we're worry-ers

weed grower
not a word kaveh

dumb blond
warriors

wait def not that 💀

you
that's my queue to head to bed!!!!!

buenas noches mis chiquitos

dancing queen
good night y/n

dumb blond
i hope you fall out of bed

dancing queen
kaveh...

dumb blond
i didn't mean it ☺️

you
you're such a liar ☺️

good night everyone

except kaveh

dumb blond
☹️

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 512 24
[Modern day college AU] As 18 year old Alhaitham finally starts college, he finds out that he will be sharing his dorm with a boy his age. But as he...
245K 8.4K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
109K 2.9K 46
Me being the busy housewife I am make sure that my darling is getting sleep and his dietary needs are met. "y/n what are you doing?" "Nothing darli...
56.6K 999 24
"I know somewhere you can stay, I bet you'll get along really fast...I hope. He's pretty smart but he does get pretty annoying in arguments sometimes...