lo ak imagines

By vzsaeo

so if y'all want just tell me if you want a request for someone other than lo ak because I will be happy to t... More

hostage (loak)
bully (loak)
requests
comfort (loak)
depressed (loak)
quiet (loak)
hurt
text pt1 (loak)
idk what to do
texts 2. (loak)
a/n

i see u (loak)

209 3 0
By vzsaeo

GUYS I HAVENT WROTE IN SUCH A LONG TIME BUT J WATCHED AVATAR AND IM CRAVING LOAK SO LETS DO THIS😉

pov: ??

warning: none rly I think just crying

Loak x (Na'vi) reader

wc: 608

"I see you"

I said. Me and loak were in the right moment locking hands staring each other in the eyes. I knew it was the right time to express my feelings.

"NO!"

"YOU DONT GET IT!"

He yelled. He threw his hands up making our hands not touch. "Loak I-" before I could even say a word he left. I stood there. Shook. I just broke down. Not caring where I was. I was done. Maybe he liked tsyreia. I don't know I just wanted to k*ll my self in the moment. I ran to my house. Slammed open the door covering my eyes while running to my room. I hoped that no one was home but I caught a glimpse of my family having a chat. I don't know I just saw them. All together. Staring right at me. Great.

"Y/N!"

I heard tsyreia yell. I locked the door as soon as I got there and cried. I don't know why I was crying so hard but. My heart hurt.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I heard my dad yell. "GO AWAY!" I said. Eventually they gave up and just waited for me to come out. But I didn't. I stayed in that room. Not eating. Not sleeping. Not doing anything but cry. For the next 2 days.

FAST FORWARD TO 2 DAYS LATERR

"Come on honey you have to get out of that room at some point." My mother said. "go away." My voice was dry and crisp. "Okay y/n I know your hurting but at least go for a swim. I opened the door to be faced with my mother and brother. Aonung ugh why was he here. "I thought it was only you not. him." I said annoyed. "Shut up stupid head." My brother said "IDIOT" "DUMBASS" he covered his mouth so fast I bursted into to laughter and just walked past him to hear my mother screaming at him.

I walked out of my house and went by the beach and looked at the ocean. It made me forget my problems until I heard kiri. "hey." She said. "hi." I said. I looked at her and she gasped. "Oh my eywa." She said. "What is it my hair?!" I said concerned. " no it's your eyes. they are. wow" "WHAT?" "okay okay they are just wow really puffy." oh my goodness I thought i was about to get up when I saw.. loak.. he also looked terrible. I don't know what came opon me but I just ran to him and hugged him. He looked like he needed a hug and so did I. "y/n" he said in a very very crispy voice.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I can't believe my self this is all my fault you eyes oh my eywa I'm sorry I'm sorry." I said crying into his chest while he hugged me. "Don't me sorry. It's my fault. I see you y/n I was just scared to say it in the moment I don't know what my problem was." He said as he also cried.

I made him come to my room and cuddle with my not caring about my parent's opinion.

"i wanted this."

"I needed this"

GUYS HOW DID I DOOO
ITS MY FIRST TIME COMING BACK I THINK I DID A GREST JOB. ANYWAYS MY FINGERS HURT BYEEE

vote now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
80.2K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...