Wings of Fire: Awaken (A Wing...

By jefferey3646

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES... Nightrunner is an animus NightWing, and he was living a pret... More

Dedication
1. The Meeting

Author's Note/Disclaimer

6 0 0
By jefferey3646

This is my first fanfiction and (probably) the first novel I have ever written in my life so far, and for a sixteen-year-old tenth-grader, I know that mistakes are inevitable. So if any of you are lynx-eyed enough to spot any of them, I would be very happy to accept your feedback in any form so that I could make the story more complete for future readers, as well as to make fewer mistakes in my next novels. Constructive criticism is accepted, but remember I don't tolerate hate comments! 

So what are you waiting for? Click the "Continue to next part" button right now, and I hope you will have the best experience with my story. Let's go!

I do not own and make the artwork of the cover. Wings of Fire belongs to Tui. T. Sutherland and published by Scholastic Press.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC