My Brother's Best Friend's Fi...

By JuneBaby92

Here it is the sequel to My Brother’s Best Friend! It’s been four years. Michael and Remy are married and li... More

Summary
Chapter 1 - Fill In
Chapter 2 - Christian's Home
Your Leaving
Chapter 4 - WES
Chapter 5- Non-Date
Chapter 6- Wedding Shopping Spree
Chapter 7- Pixie & Wes
Bands
Gone Again
Falling Apart

The end

2.2K 73 7
By JuneBaby92

Chapter 11-  The end

Here the Ending hope you like it!

P.S. if you don't feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

Ruthie's POV

"Oh here Remy, let me help you?" I told her seeing her doing laundry.

"No don't you have to get ready for class?" She asked.

"I got like an hour," I told her.

"Yeah but today is you big debate don't you want to get there early?" she tried again.

"Are you trying to get me out of the house or something?" I tested.

"No, I just thought maybe it you big debate, thought you want to be early?" she stated but I knew something up and wanted me out of the house.

"Okay I guess that's a good idea," I said giving her what she wanted and got ready and left for school.

*School*

"Hey, your early," Wes commented coming into class taking his seat next to me.

"Yeah, well my sister in law wanted me out of the house so I caught an early bus." I explained.

"Why did she want you out of the house? What happen to your car?" he asked.

"I don't actually she just seem like she wanted me out of the house and my car is in for inspection." I told.

"Well, I can give you a ride home after class, if you want?" he offered.

"Sure," I accepted.

"Okay class today is presentation day first up is..." we listened to presentation after presentation, finally it was our turn.

"Wes, Ruthie, last ones." my professor called us up.

"We decided to do a debate I am on the side of Newland following his duty and Ruthie on the side of passion." Wes explains as we walk to the front of the class.  "After the debate you the class gets to decide which side wins, disregarding how the book truly ends."  We stood on opposite sides of the class.

"It is Newland duty to marry May." Wes said.

"He was forced into marrying May," I argued with Wes.

"It's his duty to stay married to May, he promised and it's expected.  Elle is married and May's cousins," Wes argued back.

And we were off.  After thirty minutes of debate our professor gave us a five minute warning.

"Okay so should Newland follow his duty or passion?" Wes asked the class.

"Passion, Duty," bounced around the room.

"Thank you, class dismissed." Our professor dismissed us.

"How do you think we did?" I asked.

"I think we did well," he answered as my phone started ringing.

"Hello," I answered getting into Wes's car.

"Pixie can you meet me at the hall where Michael and I had our reception?" Remy asked.

"Sure, is everything okay?" I wondered.

"Yeah, just meet me here," she said and hung up.

"Okay can you drop me off at the Gem Hall?" I asked and he agreed.

*GEM HALL*

"What?" I said walking into to Gem Hall, there were couples dress up and dancing and it was decorated like it was for Remy's wedding.  Remy was dressed in a white dress and Michael in a tux.  "Remy what is going on?" I asked as I reached her.

 "Okay can everyone but my sister Ruthie leave the dance floor please?" Michael announced as everyone left the dance floor.  I looked at my brother and he gestured for me to turn around, as I did I saw Christian on one knee holding a ring box with my ring.

"Ruthie Rosman will you marry me?" he asked and there was the right feeling Wes was talking about.  It was right.

"Yes," I answered as he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.  "How?" I asked when he pulled away.

"I quit my job," he said grabbing my hand dancing with me.  "I got a new job with an advertisement company making just as much as I did at my father's company.  It something I like to do and best of all no travel is involved."

"You Promise," I made sure.

"I promise," he assured me.  "You are the most important person in my life, and I sorry I didn't always feel that way.  But you have been, are, and will be always, you and the family we create."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he kissed me.

A month later we were married moving into our own house.  Christian started his new job loving every minute and home every night a six. I was in the senior year of college completing my master as I start teaching a co literature class with Wes. A month after that me a Remy share a beautiful surprise we were both pregnant.

AND WE LIVE HAPPLY EVER AFTER!!!

*******************

Hope you liked it! 

Vote and comment

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 19.1K 37
He's a cynic. She's a romantic. One deal, one wedding, and one gigantic secret stand between them. ** Harper Lane wants to believe in true love. Afte...
441K 20.4K 30
After kissing her rival at the office Christmas party, hard-worker Kennedy is embroiled in a fling with the man trying to steal her promotion. ...
1.5M 72.3K 86
[FREE STORY with paid bonus content] Kathy thought she had her entire life figured out, until she realizes that, in order to find herself, she must u...
117K 2.1K 16
Throughout her life, Regina had struggled to survive. After much pain, she had been able to reach the plain and stress-free life that she had always...