𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂�...

By -madslvr

❝ we've been living on a ━━━━━━━━ 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲. and for 𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, you were 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.❞ ━━━━... More

𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕
- 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕
- 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽
𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗒
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝖺𝗇𝗑𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖾𝖺

𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

547 33 21
By -madslvr

imagine whatever you'd like!

# PROLOGUE ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊

WHILE CONRAD was at Cousins Beach, he would talk non-stop about Tabitha to Belly—and also Steven—, completely unaware that it was going in one ear and out the other with the youngest Conklin. Which is why he was confused when she was taken aback to hear that Tabitha Milton would be staying in Cousins Beach this summer.

Everyone was over the moon! Steven couldn't wait to meet the girl Conrad has been gushing about for the longest time. Jeremiah loved seeing his brother happy, and what could make the eldest Fisher brother more happy then having his girlfriend stay for the summer. Plus, he loved hanging out with Tabitha. Susannah was the happiest. She had treated Tabitha as one of her own since fifth grade. She loved how happy Tabitha made Conrad and everyone else around her happy and how her smile put a smile on everyone else face in the room.

The only person who was not happy was Belly. I mean come on Belly! It was Conrad fucking Fisher! You didn't think someone would snatch him up?

Conrad loved spending time with Tabitha, even before they were dating. He never thought that by the end of the summer he'd regret bringing his favorite girl to his favorite place.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 are you, Tabs?" Conrad questioned his girlfriend who was sitting in the passenger seat of the red jeep.

        "So excited! Nervous, but still excited nonetheless! I can't wait to meet everyone." She said with a huge smile on her face looking out the window which was rolled down.

        Conrad has his hand rested his hand on the girls upper thigh and lightly smiled when he felt her hand rest on his.

        The couple was driving to Cousins Beach with smiles on their faces and love in their hearts. Hopeful that that's they'll leave Cousins.

        Conrad had put the roof down along with all the windows while Until I Found You By Stephen Sanchez was playing in the background.

"Why are you nervous? Nothing to be nervous about."

"I just want everyone to like me. And everything to be perfect, y'know?" She said, interlocking their hands.

"Everyone is going to love you! And why wouldn't everything be perfect?" The love struck boy looked at his girlfriend with furrowed eyes, as he was at a stop light, confused as to why she would think that.

"I just have this gut feeling. It's definitely nothing though."

"It is nothing." The two smiled at each other as he began driving again. Tabitha turned up the music and laid her right hand out of the window as he left was being held by Conrad's hand. Tabitha had a big smile on her face as the love of her life had played with the two rings—that her gave her—on her fingers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE HAPPY couple finally arrived to the beach house. "I can get that for you." Conrad said, referring to her black suit case.

"Thank you, Connie." She smile at her boyfriend then went into the back seat to get the wendy's and chick-fil-a bag that were now filled with trash.

"Tabby!" Tabitha heard her nickname being used, that only the Fisher brothers called her. Knowing it wasn't Conrad, she turned around to see Jeremiah running towards her. "What took you guys so long." He asked, hugging the girl.

"We stopped a few time to get food. And why so excited, I literally saw you before you and your mom left." The girl chuckled as Jeremiah took the trash out of the girl hands.

"Can't I be happy to see the most amazing person ever."

"I'm flattered, really, but I need to take a shower to get to sleep."

"Conrad, stop being an ass and show your lovely girlfriend around." Jeremiah said, sas filling his voice.

Conrad just rolled his eyes as a reply. "Let's go, Tab." Conrad spoke, taking her hand into his.

They two walked into the house and Tabitha's jaw dropped. "It looks way better in here than it did in the pictures." Conrad couldn't take his eyes off of her as she held a big smile on her face, looking at all her surroundings. "Are we sharing a room?"

"Duh." Conrad said jokingly. "Of course we are. Just up the steps and go straight and a left." Tabitha led the way, Conrad's duffle bag in hand, and Conrad was behind her due to the heavy suit case.

The two got in his room and Tabitha smiled. "I can't wait to shower and then sleep!" Conrad chuckled at the girl in front of him.

"We can split the drawers in half and since I know you have dresses and can clear my closet out for you. I didn't use it much anyway."

"Are you sure?" The girl asked, looking up at her boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows. "I mean I already kind of feel like I'm intruding on family time I don't want to steal your—"

"Tab, it's fine. Me, Jere, and my mom all want you here. You're not intruding on anything." Conrad smile and Tabitha smiled back. The boy brought his hands up to the girls faces and cupped it, bringing her in for a kiss.

Before anything went too far, Tabitha moved away making Conrad groan. "I really should shower."

"Fine. While you're in there I'll put your clothes away."

"You don't have too."

"It doesn't matter. I have nothing else to do since you're leaving me." He plastered a fake frown on his lips making Tabitha roll her eyes, in annoyance of the guy she's dating.

"You be fine without for about thirty minutes." She said pushing his shoulders.

"Your showers are never thirty minutes!" He argued grabbing a set of pjs for Tabitha. "You take so long!"

"I do not! I take quick showers!" She fake gasps taking out a towel which was in Conrad's bathroom out of the towel closet.

Conrad hands her the clothes he picked out for her and smiles. "I'll be in here."

"Okay, I'll be quick! As I always am."

Conrad chuckled as he looked at where his girlfriend previously was. He started to clean out his closet and drawers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AFTER TABITHA got out of the shower, she changed into her pjs and walked into her boyfriends room to see two planets of food on his bed.

"I know you said you were tired but we also haven't eaten in a while, so my mom made food and i brought it up for us." Conrad said smile slightly.

Tabitha's cheeks started to hurt at how much she had been smiling. "Thank you, baby."

"I love it when you call me that." He says while sitting in the bed and looking up at her. His hands resting around her waist and her hands in his hair.

"I love you so much, Conrad."

        "I love you more, Tabitha."

JULES RAMBLES

ੈ✩‧₊˚ authors note:

— TOMORROW IS THE DAY YOU GUYSSS IM SO EXCITED me and my friend are gonna watch the first three episodes together than have a jenny han marathon i'm so fucking excited and i can't wait

— rue fic coming soon btww ik some of you guys wanted that but it's still rly rough and i hate it rn 😭 and i also just haven't been feeling euphoria recently like i used to

— don't forget to vote and comment!! 🫶🏽

WORD COUNT:
1239

published:
thursday july 13th !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.4K 22
we were born to be the pawn, in every lover's game. in which she loves him, but he hates her. [ jeremiah fisher x fem!oc ] [ based on tv show ]
94.2K 1.9K 19
"𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭" it...
635K 9.7K 24
"I love you; I've always loved you b." "You make me go crazy fisher." -------------- what happens after 1 year of seeing each other? --------- Conra...
19K 217 10
▍𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . . one summer at Cousins Beach changes a girl's life more than she ever would have imagined. ❝ my whole life was...