๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ | ๐Ÿ...

By Bliswrite

๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ แฅซแญก ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ฐ "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—

64.5K 1K 1K
By Bliswrite

HII NEW CHAPTER,

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOUUU

LUCA DOMINICO

ᥫ᭡

Dirty whore

ᥫ᭡

She's beautiful,

The way she let out those pretty sounds every time I thrust into her. The way she holds the sheet as pleasure washes through her.

Her slightly parted lips and her brown eyes on me. Her pleading for me to do something to her. Her face is flushed as she orgasms around my cock for the third time.

And how she's begging for more.

She's drenched and warm. Her thighs were wet and she was still dripping with sperm, but we simply continued going till we couldn't stand the pleasure any longer. I was becoming more sensitive, yet the more we fucked, the more pleasure I felt.

She gasped as I unexpectedly seized her legs and placed them on my shoulder, lifting her hips with my hand to get deeper inside of her.

"Shit," she moaned, her back arched, and I caught a glimpse of her eyes rolling behind her head as she dissolved in pleasure. I took the blindfold off to see the burning desire in her eyes.

"Please, Luca," she begs, her eyes welling up with tears as I moved faster inside of her.

"Please what?"

"Harder,"

I pushed harder into her, keeping up the pace. She gripped the sheet with such force that her knuckles became white. She had a frown on her face and turned her head to conceal it with her hair.

"No, look at me." I turned her head, removing the hair from her gorgeous face, and she stared at me with her eyes that were teary.

"Fuck, it hurt so fucking good." She whimper, her eyes closed tightly.

I gripped her waist and drove inside her wet and beautiful pussy. I flung my head back, groaning, as she gasped in delight. Her sweet little cunt clung to me fiercely, causing me to moan.

I gazed down at her wonderful figure, perfect breast, beautiful hair, hips and thighs with those gorgeous stretch marks. I liked how she no longer covered up her scars.

I wanted to fuck her in every position possible.

"What the fuck Luca?" She said annoyed as I stopped.

"Flip down on your stomach."

"No."

"No?" She shakes her head.

"Flip around Asteria."

"And what happens if I don't?" She said with a seductive smirk on her lips.

"Flip on all four Asteria before I fuck that attitude out of you."

She still doesn't do anything.

"Fine," I said, grabbing her hips and flipping her. She gasp as I grasp both of her arms and pull them behind her back. I roughly slide myself inside her making her scream.

"Fuc—okay, I'm sorry—shit!" She cries as I pound into her, the lust flooding me as she muffles her scream on the pillow, but it doesn't help since she's so fucking loud.

Her insides were drenched. Her flow continued to gush out every time I thrust into her on the mattress, dripping like water.

"Arco che indietro per me angelo."I demand, and she obeys, arching her back perfectly for me to view her tattoo with the word 'Amore' written in bold on her lower back. I admired how well she understood Italian.

"That's right, good girl." I let go of her arm, and she grabbed the sheet and pushed her hips back on me, still covering her face on the pillow, moaning about how she felt so good and couldn't take the pleasure any longer, but she doesn't want me to stop.

"Look at you, Asteria," I murmured, raising her head to show her in the mirror in front of us.
"Look at those teary eyes," I said, wiping a tear from her cheek with my thumb. "Those sweet little lips," I touched her numb lips with my thumb, ruining her crimson lipstick even more, "your messy hair and your smudged mascara."

"Look at you taking me like the good little slut you are," I murmured as I went farther into her, feeling her clenching around my dick, sucking me in and becoming turned on by my dirty talk.

Hearing her screams, sobs, and whimpers is bringing me dangerously near to orgasm. She started moaning wildly at every thrust as my tempo rose. She clenched and unclenched repeatedly around my cock, and she muffled her pleading on the pillow once again.

"Get your fucking head off that pillow, I wanna hear you." I gently pull her up by her hair, being careful not to injure her. She sighs with delight, flinging her head back and rolling her eyes.

"Please...leave all of your imprints on me, Luca." I smiled at her little submissive side as she whimpered. Seeing this sweet little demon begging me to do things to her.

My dirty little whore.

"Don't ever stop, Luca—please never stop." She choked on a cry as I held her hips, hitting one particular spot that causes her back to arch even more and her hand to grip my hand from behind, trying to stop the uncontrollable pleasure running through her that I'm giving her despite the fact that she doesn't want me to stop. For the fourth time, she was on the verge of orgasm around me.

"Fuck," she cries, squirting and come all over my throbbing cock that just came in her.

She collapses into the bed, exhausted by what happened. I slipped out of her, and cum just kept dripping out of her. She had marks of my hands all over her, on her hips, ass, around her throat and hickeys all over her body.

"I need to use the restroom." She breathes as she struggles to get up.

"Do you need help" I offered.

"No ill will be fi—" She stood up, but the cum slid down her leg and onto the floor. Her legs finally gave up and she sat back down on the bed.

"Nevermind."

ᥫ᭡

I looked after her because aftercare is always important. I ran her a warm bath and while she was in it, I brought her some noodles because she kept complaining about being hungry.

Now she's sitting next to me on the bed, naked, with the cover thrown around her, watching a romance movie on her laptop while eating her noodles.

I guess I had no choice but to watch it with her.

"Why is he clenching his ass so hard?" When a sex scene appeared in the movie, she commented on it. She rested her head on my shoulder as I chuckled.

"Hey," I said, catching her gaze as she lifted her head to look at me. "I have another gift for you."

"Another one?" She ask and I nodded.

"Just put on something and I'll show you," I say, but she groans and lowers her head.

"I don't want to get out of bed." I jumped out of bed, grabbed my shirt from the floor, and slung it over my shoulder.

"I'll get you dressed up then." I took her arm and pushed her up onto the bed. "Arms up," I indicated as she placed her arm up lazily and I pulled my shirt over her.

"I can't even walk properly Luca." She complains.

"Get on my back, then." I turned around and knelt at her level. She put her hand on my shoulder and climbed onto my back; I grasped her thighs and stood up.

I exited the room and descended the stairwell to the basement. I walked down the hall till I came to the door to my garage.

"What are we doing in your garage? Are we going somewhere right now?" She questioned. "Luca, it's way too late—" Her words are cut off, and she gasps when she sees a pink Lamborghini next to my black one.

I'd known she wanted a car for a time, and that Lamborghini was her favourite. Pink is also her favourite colour, as evidenced by the fact that she always chooses the pink option when shopping and that she owns a lot of pink items.

"Wait, is the pink one mine?"

"All yours, principessa," I responded as she jumped from my back and went excitedly to the car while squealing, which is cute.

Can't walk my ass.

As I joined her, I shook my head and laughed. She sat in the driver's seat, and I sat in the passenger seat, smiling as she inspected the car. Seeing her happy makes me as happy as she is.

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding me, Luca?!?" This is literally my dream car." She grinned, leaned in close, grabbed my face, and kissed my lips softly. "Why did you do this?"

"Because I love you and believe you deserve to be happy and spoiled." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you, Luca, I love you." As she touched the steering wheel, she smiled warmly. I crossed my arms and rested against the seat, a smile on my lips.

She is the most beautiful person on this earth and the nicest thing that has ever happened to me, and I will go to any length to keep her happy.

"I have one last gift for you," I said catching her attention.

"Luca seriously?"

"How do you feel about spending the rest of the week on vacation?"

"Feels like heaven." She sighed and reclined back in her seat before realising, "Wait—"

"Then come with me to Spain. I have a business to do here with the Spanish mafia and with Nicolas and the others," I explained, "so I want you with me, I've already reserved a hotel room for us both."

"Luca, I'm so in love with you." She said this as she leaned in for a hug. "You just know how to make everything perfect." She kissed the top of my chin. "And I just want to fuck you right now, but my body can't, unfortunately." I laughed as she sighed.

I'll do anything for this girl right here.

ᥫ᭡

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have a lot of imagination 😔

But I hope you enjoyed it

I LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 688 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
52.9K 1.2K 22
๐‘จ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’ƒ, ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“. ๏ฟฝ...
85.9K 2.5K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
339K 3.8K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...