๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐๐‚๐„ ; notti...

By ykllbaddie

"a lot of people want to know why im not talking." "just too much shit happening." ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ texts her numb... More

๐โ€ข๐Ž; prologue โ” characters
๐โ€ข๐Ž; one
๐โ€ข๐Ž; two
๐โ€ข๐Ž; three
๐โ€ข๐Ž; four
๐โ€ข๐Ž; five
๐โ€ข๐Ž; six
๐โ€ข๐Ž; eight
๐โ€ข๐Ž; nine
๐โ€ข๐Ž; ten
๐โ€ข๐Ž; eleven
๐โ€ข๐Ž; twelve
๐โ€ข๐Ž; thirteen
๐โ€ข๐Ž; fourteen
๐โ€ข๐Ž; fifteen
๐โ€ข๐Ž; sixteen

๐โ€ข๐Ž; seven

2.4K 68 77
By ykllbaddie

"SHE SAID SHE GOTTA MAN, i act deaf ion hear her. cmon girl stop playing lemme out it in yo liver." winnie and janiyah sang while jordan just looked at them amused. today was the day that winnie was going to new york for a bit to see her aunt and cousin.

brent was driving, singing along with the kids occasionally, trying to focus on the road as they drove through highways and streets. winnie loved road trips, they gave a sense of purpose for people's lives, like traveling solved most of her problems.

except for the one she was struggling with at the moment.

after the live with notti last week, she started to realize a few things she started doing in her life. whenever she got a text, she would fastly check to see if NOTTI texted her. whenever she got an instagram, she checked to see if NOTTI had posted on his story or post. whenever she was on facetime with someone and they would call her name, all she could think about is how NOTTI called her name the way it rolled off his tounge.

see the pattern here?

everything she did, she saw notti doing it or wanted notti to do it, it was creepy to her. she felt like a stalker and not the good nice kinds, like that is better, the ones that stalk till they get what they want. she felt like a pedophile in a mall full of children.

she felt weird.

"winnie you didn't say the part with me." janiyah smiled at her, til noticing winnie's face of concentration. janiayh nudged joradn beside her, his eyes low of being tired staring at his friend confused. "what?" he whispered.

niyah smacked her lips and pointted at her face, him oh'ing in realization. "oh, what she thinkin bout?" janiyah shrugged, looking forward to see brent looking back at them through the rear view mirror.

"y'all know y'all can't whisper right?" he stated, winnie coming out her constructive thinking hearing her dads voice. the two other teens smacked their lips, "man brent you always wnama hate. if you don't like us just say that." jordan defended, not thinking he would actually say it. he felt like he did.

"i don't like yall?" he said in more of a question, winnie smacking him for it, trying not to laugh in the process. janiyah and jordan looked at him shocked and offended. "i know your black ass didn't." janiyah mumbled, trying to reach him but winnie held her back.

"girl you not fighting my dad." she said, janiyah smacked her lips. "right now, you can when he not capable of crashing us." janiyah smiled and stuck her tounge out at brent who gave a 'bffr' face.

"winnie the fact you would let your friend beat me just means your willing to get me killed. so when we here and your lil boy friend meet me tell him to not bring his knock." winnie looked at her dad like he was delusional, turning her head to see her friends thinking the same thing.

"you need help, like actually help."

aunt terra's house, 7:00 pm

"omg, winnie your here!" TERRA shouted running up to the girl, wrapping her rams around her torso her doing the same.

"hey aunt terra." she greeted, pulling back looking around the streets seeing some cars pass by and people walking on the street.

"omg and brent with your big headed ass hi." she dramatically said to him, shaking his head and giving her a side hug.

"what's good t?" terra wasn't really his sister, they are close childhood friends and she has always been by his side like his family. she is also winnie's god mom so she raised winnie like her niece.

"how's my bae riya? she still got that fat ass?" brent mugged her, terra laughing knowing she got under his skin. she knew, the family knew, that breny was not over the women. they couldn't tell why they broke up in the first place hut they knew it wasn't because he didn't love her.

they always said winnie was their love child, because they did indeed love each other when they made her. she never cared for his uprising or the money he could potentially make. she cared for him and his wellbeing, making a family.

she wanted a life with him.

"stop tryna make me mad 'foe i beat ya ass." he said, walking pass her and the laughing kids, entering the big white townhouse.

"yo unc." BISHOP dapped him up, patting each other backs. micah was winnie's "cousin", he was a year older than her. he was lightskin with dreads and a baby face.

"what's good lil kid? how you doing?" they talked while the three other teens entered the house cautiously, janiyah's eye catching somebody in particular.

"oh shit when did bishop get a glow up?" winnie looked at jordan first, seeing him roll his eyes like what she was doing was a normal thing. he couldn't stand when she complimented other men knowing they were in a whole ass situationship.

"uh don't you have a man?" winnie inquired, janiyah looking up at the ceiling like she was thinking. "uhhh-"

"nah bro you got it." jordan muttered, walking over to the couch bishop was at and sat next to him.

winnie just paid their problems no mind, knowing if she intervened she would get a whole outcome of what she didn't want to happen.

also why she hated talk stages.

"hey lil cuz." bishop came over to her, his arms giving her a warm welcome, embracing her with love.

"hey bishop." winnie responded, pulling away with a smile. bishop was one of her favorite cousins on her dad's side. him and her were so close in age it was easier to get along with him. her other cousins were at least below the age of 5 or 6.

"yo niyah. you grew, shit, y'all both grew. what y'all be taking?" janiyah turned her head to not give away her blushing, jordan watching from afar in anger.

"nigga shut the fuck. we ain't here for long. we here to stay with dad." winnie looked around the room for him, seeing him coming out a room with bags of stuff.

"ight y'all we going. terra imma drop em off two days from now." the group exited the house, saying their goodbyes and reached the car.

winnie tried going first but janiyah moved her out the way, "lemme sit by the window." she looked at her a little shocked, jordan and left. he gave her a knowing look, winnie sighing and sat in the middle seat. this si why she didn't intervene.

her phone dinged with a notification, pulling it up seeing she got a dm from...

instagram : sugarhillddot wants to message you!

she looked confused at her device, nonetheless clicking the app and went to her request messages, it being right at the top.

she opened it, reading the text that was on the screen.

SUGARHILLDDOT:
yo yu notti new girl?

WINNIETHEBOOH:
uhh no?

SUGARHILLDDOT:
damn

i owe dd like 5 bucks

WINNIETHEBOOH:
who?

SUGARHILLDDOT:
not important

what's your name again?

WINNIETHEBOOH:
again?

how do you know me😭

SUGARHILLDDOT:
notti told me about yu first

when yu first texted him

WINNIETHEBOOH:
ohhh your the friend

SUGARHILLDDOT:
oooo he talks about me

i knew he loved me😝

WINNIETHEBOOH:
the zest

i see a pattern

SUGARHILLDDOT:
if yu tryna say im gay, that shit going out the window

i ain't gay 😐

WINNIETHEBOOH:
i ain't say nun 😂

SUGARHILLDDOT:
mhm

well I gtg before he see me textin yu

stay safe win!
winniethebooh liked this message

WINNIETHEBOOH:
uh bye ddot?
read

she shrugged the messages off, reminding herself to ask notti later about it. they made it to brent's house, winnie the only one up to see how it looked.

it was white with planks as an exterior, black/greyish roof, large trees and plants all around it. it looked fancy, like the houses you would find in movies and tv shows.

"you paid for all this? i thought you was broke dad." winnie expressed, brent smacking his lips at his daughters remark.

"y'all bouta make me take all y'all back. y'all niggas love bullying me." winnie laughed, waking up jordan and janiyah so they could get some sleep inside.

they got their things, making inside the house to be welcomed with another surprise.

"chris you back, where's my step daughter?"

STEP DAUGHTER!?!

(nah im playing imma give y'all 2000 for this)

"what does she mean step daughter, and who is this?" winnie was shocked and a little disappointed. she had hope that her parents would have a chance to get back together after the little interaction in her kitchen. she did know how her dad lived though, he wasn't a bow but he did love to fuck around a lil.

she honestly wants his habits to die down.

"oh my fucking god. jenny why are you here? and how the fuck you get inside my house?" brent sighed frustrated, the kids looking at each other about to laugh. they could tell she was a fuck and dip but she got attached and wants a relationship with the man.

"chris im ━  don't fucking call me by my name bro." he grunted, pushing passed her to get to his bedroom. he found her clothes and shoes there, repacking them into her suit case she brought and threw it down the stairs.

"if ion see you out my damn house in five minutes, im calling the cops." he shouted, all of them hearing a click from his door.

the three kids watched the women get her things, crying hysterically as she called out his name over and over. winnie sort have felt bad for her but she couldn't say it out loud as she didn't know the women.

after that whole mess, they all made it to their rooms janiyah and jordan having to share one but since they have problems at the moment jordan took the couch.

at least he still has the decency to give her the bed.

winnie got into bed and went in her phone seeing messages from notti which made her smile. she quickly dropped it and responded.

she turned her phone off and got comfortable, thinking about what it would be like when she met him.

𝐁ishop 𝐆ray 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡
✱𝟓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
━African-American
@bishopdgaf, @wtfhappenedtobishop

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ im giving it early but just know another isn't coming this sunday i just love this book😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 56 16
Notti X Ddot Ddot X DD BXB. DD and Ddot have broken up. Ddot moves on and is dating Notti, but now all of a sudden DD desires a seri...
48.3K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
115K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT โš˜ โ˜… แœŠ . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘...
2K 45 16
in which, dd osama meets a girl at a park when theys soon start to hang out more. Life changes.