Riptide | Rhea Ripley | Enemi...

By HJaneRipley

*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and int... More

1 - Royal Rumble
2 - Royal Riptide
3 - Yes, Fuck Yes
4 - Brutalising the Brutality
5 - Your Judgement Day
6 - Puppet
7 - Not Wicked Enough
8 - Welcome to TJD
9 - Dominance
10 - Skintight
11 - Mami
12 - Carried Away
13 - Tongue
14 - Taste Me
15 - Ragdoll
16 - Demi
17 - Wrestlemania (part 1)
18 - Wrestlemania (part 2)
19 - Rheamania
20 - Don't Hold Back
21 - Scream It
22 - I Want To Touch You
23 - Confess
24 - Bad Mouthing
25 - Kendo Stick
26 - Safe Word
27 - Only The Start Of It
28 - Don't Go Home
29 - Unsafe
30 - Ride My Face
31 - Bottom Drawer
32 - Tension in TJD
33 - Side Piece?
34 - I Liked Them
35 - I'm Sorry
36 - Austin-Fucking-Theory
37 - Rhea-Fucking-Ripley
38 - Clothesline
39 - Riptide...
40 - Elimination Chamber (part 1)
41 - Elimination Chamber (part 2)
42 - You know I Love you, You knew that
43 - Brass Knuckles
44 - Ricochet
45 - I Can Feel Like That
46 - Girlfriend
47 - Bend Over
48 - Counter
49 - Hickey
50 - Something Sweet
51 - Home Is With You
52 - Surprise
53 - Make Me
54 - You Wanna Watch?
55 - A/N
56 - Know What She Was Doing
57 - Tap
58 - A/N #2
59 - Broken
60 - Breathe
61 - Right Next To You
62 - Australia
63 - Vegemite
64 - Distraction
65 - I Do When It Comes To You
66 - Injury
67 - Home
68 - Open Challenge
69 - Sixty-Nine (i had to)
70 - Loyalties Lie
71 - Dems
72 - We Get It
73 - Breath Play
74 - Your Thing
75 - Silence
76 - Beg (part 1)
77 - Beg (part 2)
78 - Black Heart
79 - Gigi-Fucking-Dolin
80 - Concussion
81 - Pay For It
82 - Hit Me
84 - A/N #3
85 - Money In The Bank (part 2)
86 - Belt
87 -The Finale

83 - Money In The Bank (part 1)

2.4K 80 41
By HJaneRipley

As soon as we showed up backstage for Money in the bank, Rhea was whisked away, so I've been pulling a lot of her gear out ready for when she needs to dress up. Even got out her makeup and stuff for her hair so it's all ready.

Then I got bored.

I checked the line up with Dom, who was just here for support to. The women's ladder match was on first, then Rheas was the match straight after. Dom seemed nearly as excited as I was for Rhea, he was sweet.

Overtime I got to know him, talked about Rhea and our past. How it was growing up with Rey, which seemed incredible. He really sounded like an amazing father.

I spotted Rhea speed walking down the hall, most likely to get ready. Dom noticed and said I could go if I want, but it was probably best to wait here and let her hype herself up, unless Rhea wanted me in there.

My phone pinged, speaking of the devil.

Rhea: Thank you. I'll need your help with my makeup in about 20, if you can come in?

She needed my help with makeup? Rhea with makeup? Unlikely, she'd just wanted to see me most likely.

Mia: Of course

The women's money in the bank ladder match was starting, and the crowd was insanely loud for it. I watched every entrance come out, especially Gigi, hoping and praying. It was less than 20% chance, but, if it was meant to be it was meant to be.

Dom and I exchanged comments watching the match. It was pretty brutal with a lot of women taking falls and hits. One of note when Candace Lerae, threw Gigi through a table. I enjoyed that.

Songs Deville was climbing the ladder, looking like she was about to grab the briefcase, then Gigi climbed frantically up on the other side, and pushed her off with all her force.

I sat in excitement as I watched Gigi pull the briefcase into her hands.

I couldn't believe she'd actually won.

20 minutes passed and I found Rhea makeup all done, hair already done and she was dressing herself up. "So you didn't need my help?" I asked her, smiling.

Her makeup was crazy good tonight. Her outfit was even better, she'd shown me earlier and I was amazed. She was going to look incredible.

"I wanted to see you before my match. Can't blame me for that." Rhea quickly finished getting dressed and then gave me a huge hug.

"You're going to smash it." I tell her, squeezing her tight.

"Yeah? I know." Rhea agreed and laughed. "You're going to just watch? Not do anything tonight?"

I shake my head innocently. "Nothing."

Rhea kissed me on the cheek, keeping the black smudge there of course. "I love you."

"I love you." I reply, and walk her to the gorilla, where she kisses me again before getting ready and trading short words with Charlotte.

The first part of my plan was to watch her match. Like a good little girl, of course. Support her and as soon as she wins, because she will, then my plan will begin.

I eyed Gigi across the room holding her briefcase, watching the screen too, ready for the match. I rolled my eyes.

Rhea entered first and I couldn't stop admiring her. She was so stunning. Hot. Incredible.

Rhea watched Charlotte enter, giving her death glares of course. Rhea didn't have so much of her sadistic side, where she is grinning and seems to enjoy the pain. She was real serious. Jumping to keep warm and stretching her wrists.

The match started and the both women circled eachother, finally they attacked and Charlotte ended up overpowering Rhea, not with her strength but agility.

Minutes passed and the match had been going back and forth and then Charlotte rolled out of the ring in pain after a drop kick. Rhea rolled out to follow her. Rhea chucked Charlotte at the metal steps, making her writhe in pain. So Rhea picked her up to do it again.

But Charlotte seen it coming and Rhea ended getting speared into the metal steps and I flinched as I saw her back arch in pain.

The match went back and forth, Rhea kicked Charlotte away from doing her submission move three times by now. It was when Charlotte kicked out of the riptide, I saw the look of disbelief on Rheas face.

The match was incredible. The crowd was loving it. Everyone backstage was hyped for it.

Rhea and Charlotte were fighting up on the top ropes and I was nervous watching her at that height. They punched back and forth, making the other dazed.

Rhea saw a moment and grabbed her hair and jumped down to the apron, slamming Charlottes face onto the ring post. Charlotte went limp.

Rhea knew she had it. Even I did, I stood up cheering alongside everyone else.

Rhea climbed the ropes, taking Charlotte in her arms and above her head. From the 2nd rope! RIPTIDE!

Rhea covered Charlotte!

1!2!3!

YES!

Rhea had won!

Omg!

I was so excited, not excited enough to hear the squeals across the room from Gigi. I grew angry. Pissed. Hell, I remembered what I was going to do.

I strut over to Gigi, and grabbed her by the shoulders to rip her to face me. "Shut up." I told her.

Gigi seemed taken a back, disgusted look on her face as she looked me up and told. "Pardon?"

"You heard me. Don't cheer for her. Don't look at her. Don't speak to her." I told Gigi, clear and deep voice. It was now I also realised I had limped over without my crutches. I couldn't even feel any pain I was too angry.

"I'm not scared of you. Of Rhea." Gigi replied, annoyed.

"You should be." I said. "You have lied. Threatened. Blackmailed and hurt Rhea. When, really, you're a pathetic, bluffing little bitch. Who I think is actually terrified of Rhea Ripley so you have to hold this power over her."

Gigi rolled her eyes. "Get real. I'm not scared of her. I could take her on any day."

"Oh, yeah?" I laughed. "I know Rhea would destroy you, even after a brutal match before yours."

Gigi rolled her eyes again. "You're an idiot. No one would beat me." Gigi held up the briefcase to show her point.

"Let's prove that point then." At that, I got physical and grabbed Gigi tightly around the neck. Gigi shrunk away, tensing and not even struggling as I pulled her with me.

I dragged her all the way to the gorilla and pushed her out the entrance. Her music played as she was "cashing in her money in the bank."

I just laughed, made my way to a screen and watched  Rhea notice Gigi coming in, Rhea threw Charlottes limp body away. And she smiled wickedly. She wanted to harm her. Maybe she knew it was my plan, but, Rhea was excited even after her brutal match already.

I laughed even more when Gigi strolled down the aisle towards the ring, she had to be shitting herself but she put on a confident face for the cameras.

Time for her to be scared of Rhea Ripley. Scared of me. Of us. Respect her. Respect us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 912 18
Valentina Mysterio and Rhea Ripley firstly met at the Royal Rumble 2019, where Valentina eliminated Rhea. But now Valentina is joining The Judgement...
35K 857 24
Soul mate AU It's a rare occurrence for someone to find their soulmate. Stories say that it's like love at first sight. Some say if you fight against...
127K 4.7K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
49K 2.1K 73
You meet the famous Rhea Ripley over a joint and she confides in you about her relationship issues. What starts as one night getting baked together t...