๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ | ๐‚๏ฟฝ...

By wxreqai

โ i love you.. please, please i love you. โž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ x ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐จ๐œ [ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

prologue
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
Authors Note

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

477 22 1
By wxreqai

YOU PROMISED.
28. Separated
SEASON 04 EPISODE 08
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I gasp, springing up from the moderately comfortable mattress underneath me. The air around me is chilly, making this hum, vibrating amongst my skin; causing many of these tiny goosebumps pop across my skin, as well. My fingers dig into the bed, clenching onto the sheets as I try to catch just a clear breath.

I blink at my surroundings; my head now pounding with confusion and thumping in irritation. I stand from the bed— too quick— causing the pounding and thumping to grow harsher and louder. Leaning against the closest wall, my were feet dragging on the ground as I leave the room, my palms flat against the wall. Still, I was weak.

My lips were pressed into a thin line as I step into the empty space of the cellblock. An uncomfortable feeling shivers through my bones while continuing to move; legs wobbling, sweat building from my pores.

"You're too weak." The voice makes me flinch in surprise; their hand touching the lower part of my back. "You should rest."

"I don't feel that sick anymore and I just want my music. I'll come back." I mutter weakly, teeth grinding together in pain as I continue to push myself.

"Get back to bed, Brat." Daryl grumbles.

"I'll come back." I repeat, brushing pass him with a feeble shuffle.

The halls are just as empty as the block is; the quarantine made this possible. Sounds of my shoes tapping against the ground is the only thing in the entire hall that makes a noise— it's eerie. My pace is controlled, my hands reddened, my breathing hallow.

Cellblock C, is written in white letters on the greying wall right beside the door that is slightly ajar, as if inviting me inside on its own. It's welcoming. Entering, a smile curves upon my lips at the sight; although it's empty, the cells are still as neat as we made them, giving me a great memory of what it was like days before this sickness made its appearance. It's relaxing to stand in the place I call home.

As soon as I begin packing my things, a huge boom rocked the entire building and the land it was settled on. Rubble falling from the ceiling while the lights flickered.

I blink in total surprise, stunned; my lips parting as I tuck my gun and hatchet into my utility belt, throwing my bag over my shoulders afterwards. I scramble to place my headphones around my neck while I tuck the cassette tape into my pocket— as much as I could.

The fresh air breezing amongst my skin feels amazing; filling my lungs with ease while the sun beams upon me and warms with easily. It felt nice being outside after all this time; almost distracting me from my own curiosity.

"Rick!" It's all I needed to hear, his voice so familiar and haunting; making my ears ring, making me quake with fear. "Come down here. We need to talk." I gasp when reaching the fence.

A hand touches mine, hesitantly; almost like he was unsure. His index finger had softly grazed mine before falling back at his side. I reach for his hand, grabbing it and locking our fingers together. A smile pulled at both of our lips; our eyes slowly glancing at each others then falling back onto the scene in front of us.

"It's not up to me!" Rick shouts after a pause. "There's a council now. They run this place."

"Is Hershel on the council?" He questions him, gesturing with his hand; a woman— one of his minions— reached into a truck and pulled out Hershel. It causes a sudden silence to fall upon us; his two daughters gasping in sync at the sight of him. "What about Michonne, she on the council, too?"

"Michonne." I murmur stepping forward unconsciously, but Carl held me back with the simple pull of our joined hands, shaking his head at me.

"I don't make decisions anymore!" Rick screams, growing frustrated.

"You're making the decisions today, Rick. Come down here. Let's— Let's have that talk."

Rick stares at the scene ahead, hesitating and nodding to himself before glancing at the man beside him, Daryl, who nods in confidence. That's all it took, the decision was made and they knew what to do. Rick turns around, holding his son by his neck causing me to take a step back, releasing his hand.

"We can do this. Alright?" Rick asks him rhetorically, facing the problem afterwards and approaching the governor.

"I'm gonna go make sure all the kids and sick people get packed. This is gonna get real ugly, real fast and we don't need them in the crossfire." I say, stepping back and heading toward the cellblock. Carl caught me by the wrist, keeping me from moving any further.

"Just... Just stay alive, okay?"

"Yeah." I sigh, shoulders dropping with a sense of relief. A tight smile curling at the edge of my lips. "I promise." I try to move again but his hand tightened and he pulls me closer. "Carl..."

"I already lost one of my best friends, I don't want to lose you." He murmurs, my lips dropping into a frown.

I understood. I also understood that there was nothing that could be said to ease his thoughts; anything that I would say could only worry him more. Instead of saying a word, I yank his hand from my wrist and wrap my arms around his neck in a strong embrace. He hesitated, letting out a quick breath before sliding his hands around my waist; comfortably. I close my eyes while hugging him, just enjoying this— his arms and his chin resting on shoulders. It was something I probably wouldn't be able to get again, for a long while.

"I'll stay alive. I promise." I tear myself from the hug, leaning closer and pressing a light kiss against his cheek, rushing off afterwards.

Inside is chaos; without someone leading them nor telling them what was going on, they were scared and confused. All heads perk up when I stepped into the cellblock; children clinging to their parents, siblings, or friends, hiding behind them in fear. An entire mob of adults rush toward me with questions, tears in their eyes, screams and sickness. It was all overwhelming when I couldn't hear any of my thoughts let alone the words coming from my own mouth.

I snapped because of it.

"Shut up!" I scream at them clenching my hands at my sides; a scowl stretching onto my expression. "I am just as scared as you right now, maybe even more. But I am not allowed to be. There is a man here and his crew ready to blow a hole straight through the walls we hide behind; we're not going to be here when he does. Women and kids first, you know the drill— pack your stuff and get to the bus." I order them, clapping my hands and watching as they bolt away. "Lizzie!" I call for the little girl, watching as her head perks in the crowd; she rushes toward me with a hopeful smile, her sister standing right beside her.

"Yes?"

"You and Mika, I need you both to grab Judith, take her to the bus and make sure she is okay. I need her to be safe and for her, I need the two of you to be strong."

"I'll go get her now." Mika says, smiling.

"Thank you."

As the girls walk away, I release a breath; it had been lodged in my throat ever since I stepped into the building. I felt like hell.

"It's all gonna be okay." I murmur to no one but myself, exiting the cellblock and, once again, entering the hall. People pass me without a glance, shoulders bumping against mine— harshly. I disregard them, continuing to walk with my head hanging low and low mumbles stumbling from my lips.

The hallway ended, as well as all corners and all rooms; I was now at the end of the hall on the far side of the prison. It's new ground to me— never have I ever been on this side of the prison.

I hum anxiously, ready to search the new parts of the prison for anything— possible supplies but I was stopped, a screech had echoed throughout the building, reaching me from so far. I only start running when gunshots pop; it made my muscles freeze for a second.

It was hell when reaching the cellblocks again, explosives bursting through walls and windows making me duck and jump back. I could only hope that the children and sick people were safe, my only focus was on protecting the bus and the people around it.

The Governors group is relentless, didn't even give me a second to catch my breath before shooting at me when I step outside. I was forced to hide behind an abandoned car; aiming and shooting. I didn't have the chance to reach the bus, when peeking out from the car, it was already driving away.

Sighing, I narrow one of my eyes, looking into my gun before shooting the man who gunned for me in the head. I had expected more but all the gunfire was done— there was nothing left but smoke; blurring over my vision and forcing me to cough. I take just a look around and nobody was there. I was completely alone— walker bait.

It amazed me how quickly everyone had went.

"Shit." I curse, stuffing my gun back into my waist and pulling out my hatchet. It's much quieter. "Shit." I say again dodging a walker and sprinting into the opposite direction.

The prison was destroyed; walkers were everywhere, smoke whisking around, and fires still aflame.

I was running as quick as I was able, through the field and heading straight for the forest in whatever direction was closest. I was scared and out of breath, trying to hold onto the straps of my bag and the headphones around my neck; all the while clutching my hatchets handle tightly. There were tears warming under my eyes causing me to blink them away and focus ahead of me— walkers.

I also focused on another importance; I'm alone again. I'm separated from everyone else.

kinda a lame chapter, forgive me readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 25 12
We were neck deep in Walkers, we didn't have many choices. We were coming to the end of our ammunition and there wasn't much food left but our prayer...
96.5K 4.1K 119
"แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑหข โฟแต‰แต›แต‰สณ แตƒ แต—โฑแตแต‰ แต’สณ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แถ แต’สณ แต—สณแต˜แต‰ หกแต’แต›แต‰ โฑแต— สฐแตƒแต–แต–แต‰โฟหข แตƒแถœแถœโฑแตˆแต‰โฟแต—แตƒหกหกสธ โฑโฟ แตƒ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต—แต‡แต‰แตƒแต— โฑโฟ แตƒ หขโฑโฟแตหกแต‰ แถ หกแตƒหขสฐโฑโฟแต แต—สฐสณแต’แต‡แต‡โฑโฟแต แตแต’แตแต‰โฟแต—" หขแตƒสณแตƒสฐ แตˆแต‰หขหขแต‰โฟ
51.3K 1.3K 25
๐๐„๐”๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ UNDERGOING WRITING CHANGES!! ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜‹...
82.6K 3.4K 139
no matter how hard they tried to run, their demons followed them. even into the end of the world. no matter how far they run, no matter how hard the...