LO$ER=LO♡ER

By Weird_karma

Shin y/n, one of the losers at her school. But she suddenly gets 9 popular soulmates? ( No disrespect to the... More

Episode 1: nine girls
Episode 2: meeting the others
Episode 3: Don't fight
Episode 4: why me
Episode 6: Date with mina ( Short chapter)
Episode 7: Sanake
Episode 8: Lily has I love you in it - haewon
Episode 9: Past
Episode 10: talk about the truth
Episode 11: New kids
Episode 12: snapped.
Episode 13: crazy stupid love
Episode 14: I had a dream
Episode 15: I'm your funny valentine
Episode 16: Don't you go falling in love
Episode 17: rough times

Episode 5: Tug of war

912 37 20
By Weird_karma

We all decided to walk to school together. I kept hiding behind yuna and yeji since I was hiding from my soulmates. " I'm guessing you're hiding from your soulmates? " Ryujin teased. " Obviously. " I said.

I kept walking behind them the whole time. After a few minutes of standing with them I was suddenly grabbed by an angry momo. " I heard you're going on a date with jihyo? Why didn't I ask you earlier! You're going on a date with me after school! " She said.

This caused attention to be brought upon us. " H-hey, l-lets calm down before we attract more attention, okay? " I said. She took a deep breath before calming down. Suddenly I was yanked back from momo. I turned my head revealing an angry mina.

" Then I'm also taking her on a date! " Mina said. She seemed mad. She hid my face in her neck while scowling at momo. " If I recall, I had the first interaction with her. " A new voice said. I got my head out of mina's grip and looked over at who it was, revealing sana. She took me out of Mina's grip and held me close.

" So I should take her on a date before all of you! " She said. ' Can they please stop playing tug of war with me? ' I got out of her grip and stood in the middle of all three of them. " Who's it gonna be? " Momo asked with venom in her tone.

She kept glaring at the others, waiting for my answer. " I-I.. " I stuttered but someone grabbed me again and pulled me away from them. " Leave my sister alone! " Yuna said.

" Stay out of this! " Momo said. " You all need to be patient. We'll go in order. Momo goes first, then mina then sana. " Yuna said. " And stop fighting over her, you guys are always embarrassing yourselves! " She continued. " Do you know how much stress this is putting on her!? Can't you leave her alone!?You don't know what it's like to have 9 soulmates! " Yuna said.

She took deep breaths in order to calm down and I could tell the three were feeling guilty. " We're sorry y/n... we didn't know how much pressure we were putting on you. " Sana said first. " You're right, We don't know what it's like to have 9 soulmates.. " Momo said. Mina came up to me and gave me a hug. " I'm so sorry.. "

" Guy's it's fine, really- " I said but momo cut me off. " No it's not, we were so selfish. " Momo said. They all agreed to let momo have a date with me after school.

" See you after school.. " Momo said.

I heard my phone buzz making me take it out of my skirt pocket. I saw that it was text from the groupchat

Mybangs~

I heard mina is rich

Read

Calvin

She is not choosing one depending on who's rich, lalisa.

Read

Juiceoo

Choose mina, you're broke

Read

Rosepetal

Mina and tzuyu are the richest among them, i think sana too but I'm not sure

Choose those 3 ur broke as hell

Read

Stinkyfootgirl

Get your mommies to help us with our bills

Read

ShinorShin?

Yuna stfu

Read

I sighed before walking to class. Once I reached my destination i walked to my desk, not bothering to wait for yuna. I set my head down and rested my eyes.

I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked up at them and saw that it was my childhood friend, lily. " Hey, are you okay? " She asked. I nodded before sitting up.

" Hi lily, I'm fine. Just tired... " I yawned, making me stretch a little. " Hey, mind helping me for this valentines day? I want to get something for haewon, but I'm not sure what to get her... " She said.

" I'll help you but right now, let's not talk about it right now. She might show up out of nowhere, like right now. " I said, pointing at the door. She turned around and saw her soulmate. " Thanks y/n, I owe you! " Lily said before running to her soulmate.

" Don't run in the classroom! " haewon said. " Sorry.. " Lily said. The two talked until class started. I saw mina enter but not yuna. " Must be late again.. " I muttered.

After 15 minutes yuna ran into the classroom bowing to the teacher. " I'm sorry! I was in the principles office! " She said.

" What did you do? " I asked her in a hushed tone. " I'll tell you later.. " She whispered back.

" Basically I'm getting suspended for a day starting tomorrow. " She said. I started choking on my drink. " H-HOW!? " I asked while coughing. She patted my back to stop me from coughing too much. " I kinda beat a girl up because she kept calling me a pick me.. " She said. " You could've just told her off... " I told her.

" Well.. I did but she started a fight and then you know.. Now i'm gonna get suspended. " She said. I stopped coughing and I stared at her in shock. " Was the other girl suspended? " I asked. " Yeah, for the rest of the week for starting the fight but I got 1 day since it was self defense. " She explained.

" Good, did you tell ryujin? " " Oh, no i'm just figuring this out now. " I heard. My head snapped to behind yuna and I saw ryujin standing there with her tray not looking surprised. " Did you win? " Ryujin asked. " Hell yes I did, big words little fighting ability. " Yuna said, taking a bite of her pizza.

" Shocking. Who was it? " She asked. " I don't know her name.. " Yuna said.

" Wow.. shocking.. " Ryujin said. " Can you stop saying shocking and say something else? " Yuna said. Suddenly a person tapped by shoulder making turn around.

" Hello, are you y/n? " The girl asked. " Yes, I am... Can I help you? " I said. I stood up to look at her better. My eyes widened at the girl. " I'm not sure if you know me but my name is cho miyeon, A person wanted me to give these to you. " She said, handing me a ring box. " She said it was a late present that she never gave you. " Miyeon said before smiling.

" I hope you have a lovely day, y/n. Please take care of her. " miyeon said before bowing. " O-Oh no this is all wrong! I-I'm younger than you! No need to bow! " I brushed off.

She kept smiling at me before walking away. I opened the ring box and saw that it was a diamond ring. " Holy crap! Who got you that! " Yuna asked. Ryujin looked closer at the ring before handing it back to me. " There's a letter in the box. "

Yuna pointed out. I unravel the paper and saw the fancy handwriting.

" To my lovely y/n, I gave you this ring as a proposal. I know that you might not accept it but please wear the ring. I had it made just for you. It also fits perfectly, but you don't need to know how I know your ring size. I will always love you forever, you're soulmate, sana." I read out loud. " Holy crap sana!? " Ryujin said in disbelief.

I stood up and started looking around for her. Once she saw me, she smiled at me making me shiver. " U-uhm sana? " I said. I held out the box to her. " I can't accept this, it's too expensive, please don't waste your money on me.. " I said.

She giggled before taking the ring back. She held my hand, sliding the ring to my ring finger. " It fits perfectly, i want to spend my money on you, this is a gift my love, look.. " She said, raising her hand. " We're matching.. " she said.

I looked at my hand before sighing. " I don't want you to spend money on me, seriously, it's okay. " I said. She simply smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

" Whatever you say, love. " She said. She let me go and let me walk over back to my sisters.

" You're wearing it? " Yuna asked. " Sana spent so much money on it, I might as well wear it instead of hiding it in my closet. " I said. " Oh thats right! I was supposed to be helping lily for her valentines gift after school... WAIT I HAVE A DATE AFTER SCHOOl! " I suddenly said out loud.

I quickly looked around for lily.

I waited at the gates for momo to go to our date. Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist a kiss was planted on my cheek. " Sorry for making you wait, shall we go? "

Momo said. " Yes, let's go. " I was about to start walking but she stopped me. " My driver is gonna drive us today. " She said. She opened the door for me.

" Thank you. " I said. She climbed in after me and held my hand. " Ready to go miss hirai? " Her driver said. " Yes, let's go. " She said. The drive to the spot was quiet but I enjoyed it. Once we reached a park she helped me out of the car and walked me to a bench. " Remember this spot? " She asked.

I shook my head. She sighed. " Do you remember? When we were kids? " She asked. My eyes widened.

Flashback

" Wow you're pathetic! " A 12 year old momo said to me. I cried as she kept laughing at me. " Just go back home to your mom and dad! If you have any! " She said before bursting out laughing.

Nayeon threw pebbles at me while laughing. " Wow she's such a cry baby! " She laughed.

I kept crying while they picked on me. " Why can't you do anything right?! " Nayeon yelled. " You're such a cry baby! No wonder your parents left! "

I continued crying at their harsh words.

Flashback end

I started tearing up, making me bring my hand up to quickly wipe them away.

Momo held me tightly as I silently cried into her shoulder.

" I'm sorry. I was a child, I was a jerk and I didn't know anything. I was a spoiled brat and I've grown up. I never knew how much it affected someone until it happened to me too. I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for not apologizing earlier. I didn't have the heart to do so. My pride would always get in the way. I'm so sorry I put you through all of that bullying. I promise I changed, alright? " She apologized.

She wiped my tears before giving me a kiss on the cheek. " I'm sorry, how about we get some food, does that sound okay? " She asked. I stopped crying and nodded.

" What do you want to eat? Anything sweet? Wanna go to a restaurant? " She asked.

" I'm craving some ice cream, is that okay with you? " I asked. " Whatever makes you happy. " She said before helping me stand up. " I know a place, follow me. " She said.

After 5 minutes we reached my favorite ice cream place. She held the door open for me before walking in herself.

After a few minutes of us talking and eating ice cream she dropped me off at my home where my sisters group was helping in the kitchen. " I'm home! "

" How was your date? " Yuna asked. The three's eyes widened and immediately ran to me. " Who did you have a date with?" They all asked at the same time.

" Momo.. " I said. " How was it, did she do anything to you? " Ryujin said while inspecting me. " She didn't do anything and it was good, but what are you guys doing here? " I asked the three. " Eh, we decided to stay for another night. " Yeji said.

" Why don't want us here? " Chaeryeong said. " Hurtful.." Lia said pretending to be heart broken.

" Of course I want you guys here, I was just confused.. That's all! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 624 18
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...
3K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...
988 50 9
In Korea lives a family of 4 people and there are 9 girls/ your best friends since elementary school ( the 9 girls are twice members) that are friend...
3.5K 146 7
This story occurs in an alternate universe where Twice has ten members instead of nine. The additional member, Lee Y/N, is the maknae instead of Tzuy...