King of hearts(Pokemon)

由 WeissSchnee290

This is a Pokemon XY and XYZ story. Warning this story includes, boy x boy harem. cursing smuts depending on... 更多

Introducing
⚠ Error! Error! Harem Oops ⚠
⚠Error Love Interest broken Adding men⚠
⚠More Men!? Oh Come on!⚠
Prologue
Chapter 1: Eli's Journey
Chapter 2: Kalos huh?
Chapter 3: Lumiose City Pursuit
Eli's Kanto Pokemon
Eli's Johto Pokemon
Eli's Hoenn Pokemon
Eli's Sinnoh Pokemon
Eli's Unova Pokemon
Eli's Team
Chapter 4: tearful apology
Chapter 5: Fletchling hunting
Chapter 6: Gary vs Eli
Chapter 7: A Shockingly Cheeky friendship
Chapter 8: A Blustery Santalune City Gym Battle
Chapter 9: Twisted Photoshoot
Chapter 10: Giving Chase at Rhyhorn Racing
Chapter 11: Grooming Furfrou!
Chapter 12: Clemont's got a secret
Chapter 13: Mega-Mega Meowth Madness!
Chapter 14: The Bamboozling Forest
Chapter 15: to catch a Pokemon Smuggler
Chapter 16: Kindergarten Chaos
Introducing II
Maddie's Team
Chapter 18: An appetite for battle
Introducing III
Whitley's Team
Chapter 19: A Jolting Switcheroo!
Chapter 20: A rush of ninja wisdom
Chapter 21: Awakening the sleeping giant!
Chapter 22: A Conspiracy to Conquer!
Chapter 23: Breaking titles at the Chateau!
Chapter 24: A Pokévison of things to come!
Chapter 25: Going for the Gold!
Chapter 26: A Pixilated Birthday
Chapter 27: Coming back into the cold
Chapter 28: Climbing the walls part 1
Chapter 29: Climbing the Walls Part 2
Chapter 30: A battle by any other name
Chapter 31: To find a fairy flower!
Chapter 32: The bonds of evolution
Chapter 33: Mega Revelations
Chapter 34: The Cave of Trials
Chapter 35: The Aura Storm

Chapter 17: Seekin Shelter from the storm

617 21 2
由 WeissSchnee290

A/N: Short chapter

It was in the middle of a Raining Day as Ash and the others are looking for a shelter in the middle of the woods.

"H-How is it raining in the middle of the woods?" Maddie questioned. 

Eli looks at the white hair female "I wish I know the answer!" he tells her.

"It's freezing!" He then hears Ash saying.

"We're getting soaked!" Serena added.

Clemont noticed a mansion not far from them "Let's duck there" he suggested.

Eli noticed "Are you sure is safe?" Eli asked.

"We have no choice" Gary said to him. 

"Dedenne stay still" Bonnie said as she held her small bag in which her Dedenne is hidden inside. they arrived the group begin to dry themselves in which Maddie gets an idea.

"Froslass use Psychic!" She shouted throwing a Pokeball which Froslass appeared and her eyes light up and uses psychic as the water flew off Maddie and the others off them "thanks Froslass" Maddie tells her Ice and Ghost type.

"Yeah, thanks a lot" Eli said.

"Sylveon!" Sylveon cried happily.

"Froslass!" Froslass cried happily before Maddie returns it back to its Pokeball.

Serena looks at Maddie for a moment "woah..." she only said.

"Man, what a storm" Ash commented.

"Tell us something we don't know" Gary said to him which Eli nodded in agreement.

"It came up so suddenly" Clemont said while dropping his bag.

Bonnie sighed "I hate thunder" she whined before the sky flashes and another thunder was heard making the shorter girl jumped backwards making her notice that the door is open. she leans inside and looks around to see if there's someone inside but to her surprise there isn't.

"let's asked if we could stay here until it stops raining" Ash suggested the others as Eli looks at the mansion itself 'I have a feeling that is not the best idea' he thought. Sylveon looks at the building with the exact same expression of hesitation. 

"Guys, the door is open" Bonnie said as she slowly walks in the mansion as Clemont quickly follows her.

"Bonnie don't just go in there!" He scolds her which the youngest of the group ignored her older brother. 

"Anybody home!?" she asked only to be responded by silence "Hello Can we stay here till it stops raining?" Bonnie asked as Dedenne climbs up to the top of her head.

"Denene!" Dedenne cried.

but still no answer as Clemont knocks on the door "Excuse us!" Clemont called.

"Is anybody here?" Serena asked but still no response little did they know that they were watched by a small grey furred Pokemon

-change scene-

As our heroes continue on their journey to Cyllage City & Ash and Eli's second Kalos Gym battle they find themselves caught in a heavy thunderstorm

"Is anybody here?" Ash asked.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried.

"Hello?" Clemont called.

"Sorry to bother you!" Serena yelled but they were received with pure silence.

Eli begins to walk around "Guys...I don't think Anyone lives here it seems abandoned" he said as the intertwining pokemon nodded agreeing with his trainer.

"Syl" Sylveon cried.

"The exterior's in pretty bad shape" Gary said. 

"So, nobody lives here anymore" Clemont added as Maddie rolls her eyes. 

"You just now figure that out" she question irritated which Gary turns to her.

"what's with you?" he asked.

"I'm fine just annoyed that you took so long to realize the obvious" she tells him.

Serena crosses her arms "well we didn't know, sorry for not being a smartass as you" she said irritated.

Maddie looks at Serena with a tilted head as she's about to walk towards Maddie "Excuse me?" Maddie questioned before Eli gets in between the two females preventing Maddie from getting closer.

"OKAY! Let's not get out of bed and choosing violence here!" Eli stated making everyone look at him "Like Maddie said, it is obvious that this house is abandoned but I can tell that this place has history... I mean is not built here for nothing" he then said as Sylveon nodded.

"Hey why don't we stay here for a while" Bonnie stated her idea.

Clemont looks around hesitant "I guess so..." he said.

'Did I just got ignored?' Eli questioned in his mind slightly offended.

"Maybe... this place gives me the creeps" Serena said.

"Yeah, me too" Ash agreed.

"Well, is better than being wet" Bonnie then said.

"Well I think it feels creepy because there's no lights" Clemont said before he looked around and goes to a near wall lamp and checks on it "it seems that it still works" he muttered to himself.

Gary looks around and crosses his arms while Umbreon follows him "Well, I think is best for all of us is to stay here till the storm clears up since is the original plan" he said as Umbreon nodded.

"Umbre!" the Moon Pokemon cried.

And then suddenly the lights turn on which Ash, Bonnie, Gary and Serena looks around with relief thinking that Clemont turned on the lights. Eli and Maddie on the other hand they were on their guard.

"That's better!" Bonnie said.

"Sure is" Ash agrees as Gary nodded.

Serena then turns to Clemont "Hey Clemont thanks!"

"Serena...I don't think that was Clemont's doing" Eli tells her.

Maddie nodded "He's right he didn't even flip the light switch" she said pointing at a light switch that is across from where Clemont's standing.

Serena looks at Clemont terrified "So then..." she said.

"Who did?" Ash finished also looking terrified.

Gary looks around with a frown and Umbreon growls.

"that's kind of weird" Bonnie said confused at what was going on.

Clemont runs up to the group "p-probably it must've been the sensors" Clemont say trying to keep the peace in the group.

"Sensors?" Ash repeated.

"Yeah, Motion detectors! that's why the light came on automatically" the blonde replied.

As Clemont continues talking about the house Maddie walks up to Eli "Does he think we're 60 years in the future?" Maddie whispered to the light-blue hair male who turned to her.

"Clemont is an inventor and don't be mean to the poor guy" Eli whispered back.

Maddie sighed "I'm sorry, is just seeing people not seeing the obvious of their surrounding kind of irritates me" she said "but at the same time I can't bring myself to blame them since not everyone is a fast thinker as me" she added.

Eli then sighed back before hearing the door shut 'I don't like this' Eli and Maddie thought.

Ash runs up to the door "What happened!?" Gary asked while Ash tried to open the door and its locked.

"Guys the door is locked!" Ash stated looking at the others.

"No way!" Serena stated getting creeped out.

"But it was wide open" Bonnie questioned as Maddie and Eli looked at her shocked.

'How is she normal about this!?' they questioned.

"We're done for" Gary muttered.

Clemont tries to calm the others "I-It must be the motion detectors closing and locking the doors after they're open for a short while!" Clemont said nervously.

"But why are they still locked?" Serena asked the Blonde.

Clemont does a thinking pose "Let me see..." he said as he thinks.

"Maybe this is a haunted mansion that grabs people and them eats them" Serena thought out loud as Clemont shivered as Serena realized what she said and looks away covering her mouth "Did I said that?" she questioned herself.

"Wait you should never trust anything that can't be explained by Science" Clemont then said while fixing his glasses hiding his terrified expression.

Eli looks at Clemont but before he could say anything Maddie beats him to it "Clemont, stop it! Denial is name of a river; we are stuck here!" Maddie stated desperately.

"Maddie!" Eli called her freaking out about the others next reaction.

"Sylveon!" the intertwining Pokemon cried at the white hair female.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound rude" she said looking away embarrassed. Serena then looks at Maddie for some reason she could tell that Maddie mean her words which makes her feel bad about her.

"There has to be another way out this is a big Mansion after all" Eli then said changing the subject.

"Yeah, you're right, let's go find it" Ash said as they all begin to walk around the mansion looking for an exit.

Maddie look at the painting of an old woman "she seemed nice" She muttered which Eli agree.

"Yeah, I wonder if she's still alive" Eli said before taking a step but the two of them heard something which Ash, Clemont, Gary and Serena look back at them as a trap door opens underneath Eli and Maddie making them both and Sylveon fall, and they scream out of fear before the trap door closes on Ash and the others.

"Eli/Maddie!" the others shouted out of fear for them as the Pokemon cried out for Sylveon.

"Eli! Maddie!" Ash called for them trying to reopen the trap door but was futile.

"t-the mansion got them!" Serena stated making Ash Gary and Clemont turn pale and shiver before Serena covers her mouth once more "I can't believe I did it again!" Serena said.

-Meanwhile-

Eli, Sylveon and Maddie were screaming on top of their lungs Eli ended up falling onto something... or someone before then Maddie fall onto them.

"I-I'm sorry!" Eli heard Maddie saying to him before getting off him.

"Ow! what fall on me?!" a familiar voice is heard by the two.  

"Yeah, me too!?" another voice added.

Eli opens his eyes and see that his face's in between someone's legs he looks up and see a familiar lavender colored hair male who was rubbing the back of his head before looking down on Eli and notice the position the two are in James realizes that Eli's faces was on his... They both blush and crawl away from one another.

"I-I'm sorry!" Eli apologizes with a red face looking down on his lap while he was still down on his knees.

James remains sit on the ground with a red face "I-Is whatever l-let's just pretend that never happened" he said in which Eli agrees. 

"Well, you two did wish for a guardian angel, now you have it" They then heard Jessie saying who then helped James to stand up while Maddie does the same with Eli. They then see Sylveon on top of a swirled eye Meowth which Sylveon looks at Meowth and realized and gets off him.

"Sylveon!?" Sylveon cried at Meowth who then slowly open his eyes and looks at Sylveon and then blushes.

"Y-Yeah... I'm okay" he said to the intertwining Pokemon.

Sylveon uses his ribbons to help Meowth to stand up "So answer me this, what brings you guys here this time?" Eli asked.

"Nothing we were just looking for shelter from the storm!" Jessie explained.

"You too?" Maddie asked "you see we were looking for shelter as well but apparently we believe this house is haunted" Maddie tried to explain which made Team Rocket turn paler.

"I don't think that's a good way to explain to them" Eli tells Maddie.

"Didn't you and the others have bad history with them?" Maddie asked pointing at Team Rocket

Eli nodded "yeah, even if they're from an evil organization they're still people and no one deserved to be mistreated or misunderstood" he then said making James look at him in awe. Eli then looks at Team Rocket "consider this a temporarily truce" he says as the trio nodded at the sky-blue hair male.

"Well looks like we have to find a way to survive this place" Maddie said as she and Eli walk a head as Sylveon follows behind them.

Team Rocket looked at each other for a moment before they decided to walk along with the two younger trainers till Jessie accidentally step on something making the floor open under Eli, Maddie and Sylveon which they fall and screamed James tried to catch Eli, but he missed.

"No..." he muttered.

As they fall, they ended up this time outside the mansion where they were before they entered along with Ash and the other.

"Looks like that one takes us back outside" Maddie said.

Eli tried to reopen the door "is still locked even from outside" he said.

Maddie looks at Eli with hesitation but sighed "Eli... with what am I about to tell you next sounds crazy, but there's no way back in to get Ash and the others... but I think we have to continue without them" she said making Eli look at her like she's crazy.

"You're right about something that does sound crazy, but how can we be sure that Ash and the others are going to be, okay?" Eli questioned with a noticeable worried expression on his face.

Maddie placed a hand on his shoulder "You said that you were in different directions before... so do you think you could do it again?"

"I..." Eli looks at the door and sighed "I don't know it'll be like we're abandoning them" he said.

"Is not abandonment if you left a note" she reassures him which Eli sighed and grab his bag. 

"you have a Pen?" Eli asked which she nodded and pulls out a pen from the small bag that she carries around her waist Eli writes something on the table and slides under the door and they continue to run off.

And so, after a painful decision of Leaving his friends, Eli and Maddie Continue their way to Cyllage City find out as their journey continues.

"Maddie!?" the white hair female looks over and sees a familiar white hair Male standing there with a umbrella.

"W-Whitley!?" she stated in disbelief.

"Hey how you're doing?" the Male named Whitley asked.

To be Continued...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.2K 152 36
A Special relationship between a Girl and a Boy. An Intelligent and Talented Girl falls in love before she could know. But she is afraid of the outc...
14.4K 271 13
This is the updated version! Trigger warning for certain words, but I'm not planning on have a darker tone for this story! Just a lot of moments of n...
14.7K 324 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
34.7K 720 21
Ash has been captured. Captured by Giovanni. Ash had come so close to taking team rocket down, one more base, one more city. Giovanni however had had...