Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

Epilogue- 1

24.3K 770 83
By Scribblestories_

2 years later

Xavier's POV :

"Kitten please stop crying. See I have even brought your favorite noodles sandwich," I begged my wife who just wouldn't stop crying.

I sighed and looked at the clock and see that it was 3 in the morning.

"Why did you curse my slippers? You know they are my favorite pairs," she complained and took a big bite from her weird noodles sandwich.

I hold back a gagging reaction and moved closer to her.

"I am so sorry baby. Because of them, I was about to fall but I promise I will never curse your slippers again.
Please stop crying. It's not good for our babies,"

I cooed at her and softly rubbed her nine months and 6 days old swollen belly.

She sniffed and wiped her snotty nose on my shoulder. My eyes soften as I cleaned her mouth and nose with the tissue and passed her the glass of her favorite apple juice.

She gave me her million-dollar smile and kissed my cheeks before going back to her food.

I secretly sighed in relief and kept looking at my wife eating happily with a content smile of my own.

It's been two years since we have been happily married. Two years where we taught and learned from each other. It was not always roses in our relationship, but we still kept holding each other even in the toughest of times.

I personally made sure that my fight with my wife always ends up with a hot love-making session.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and then her lips once she was finally done with her weird food carving.

We lay down on the bed I put her head on my chest and started stroking her hair and belly.

She sighed in contentment and soon I felt her body relaxing and her breathing getting even.

I kept stroking her hair as I remember how we had so many arguments over our pregnancy.

Trysta wanted to get pregnant a year ago, but I was not pleased with the idea.

Firstly because her body still needed to get healed, as being shot and then going into a coma is not a fucking joke.
And healing from it needs a lot of time, proper care and so many precautions.

Also being a father is not an easy job. I believe a year ago I was mentally not prepared to be a father, and no way in hell I would ever wish to end up like my father did.

However, he has changed so much in the last two years. He has become a better man than I would like to call a person in a mafia world.

So finally after arguing with each other and then preparing myself to be a father, we went for this pregnancy.

I made sure that my wife is also healthy and we had quite a few medical checkups before we finally went for being happy and healed parents.

I still remember the day when Trysta told me about our pregnancy. I was about to thrust my hard dick inside her wet pussy when she stopped me and said...

"Don't do it roughly for some time. I don't want our baby to be scared of his or her father already,"

"Don't worry baby daddy won't be too...wait WHAT??"

I chuckled at the memory. At first, I was so chilled, then confused, then shocked, and then finally when it sank in, I was so happy that I didn't even put my dick inside her and kept kissing her pussy, and lower stomach.

That night we cuddle as we kept discussing the room and names for our baby. We even had a gender-biased argument because I so desperately wanted a girl whereas my wife wanted to be a guy mumma first.

She did get what she wanted. The very next day we went for a checkup and got to know that there were two fetuses safely embedded in her womb.

Trysta cried while I was fucking overwhelmed with emotions. And when Dad and my brothers got to know about this news, they were so ecstatic that they kept surrounding my wife the whole day and didn't even let me sit beside her.

That was the day when I finally went to my father and talked to him about my emotion and fears. That night I finally felt the wall between us crumbling down as he consoled me and helped me to sort out my emotions.

His talks calmed down my fears and my overwhelming emotions. That was the very first night when I get to sleep peacefully because of my father.

With our other appointments, we got to know that we are having twin boys. I couldn't fucking believe that. I mean after having twin younger brothers, I was not at all ready to be a father of another brat species.

I would have been so much happier if I could have twin daughters, just replicas of my beautiful wife.

But still despite the gender I love my brats who have yet to grace us with their presence. However, we are not spared from their brat-like tantrums.

Trysta never had morning sickness unlike most of the pregnancy, but she always gets consistent back pain and a lot of kicking. It is so much and so hard that sometimes Trysta ends up crying hard.

I wonder if they both are already fighting with each other.

Dealing with a pregnant with is no joke. During this pregnancy Trysta has become more demanding, manipulative, moody, seductive, and oh so fucking hot.

Her cheeks have become plump and full. Her ass cheeks too I might add. Her breast has got fuller so has her whole body. She has gained weight and I can't complain to have a more beautiful wife.

However, dealing with her terrible mood swings and weird food cravings has always kept all of us on our toes.

Bryson and Braydon are not spared from being the victim of their BFF's wrath.

Trysta has given them a tough time too. When I am not around, it's them who would fulfill her carvings and take her mood swings which come with a few punches here and there. They are pretty painful I must add.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my wife groaning. I scrunched my nose when I felt wetness over my legs which were between Trysta's legs as she was comfortable sleeping while hugging my legs between hers.

"ohh shit shit shit..." I cursed panicky when I realized her water broke.

"Ahh..." she again groaned and opened her eyes.

"Baby. Trysta. Shy it's ok love," I consoled her and myself too.

I quickly got up from the bed and helped her to sit down while leaning her body on the headboard.

I called Braydon and told him to get our car out. I was helping Trysta to stand up when our bedroom door burst open and came in my half-naked brothers.

"Holly shitt!
Jesus Christ!
Are babies coming out?
Let's get her into the car fast,"

they both blabbered and tried to come near my wife.

"what the fuck is wrong with you guys? How could you just barge into my room? And why you guys are fucking naked? Go and get dressed!"

I shouted at them to which they looked down at themselves and ran out after nodding their head frantically.

Fucking idiots.

"Ahh Xavier...ahhh..." she cried harder and I panicked more.

"yeah baby just a few minutes more love. Hold on for me. Yeah baby," I cooed and took us out of the room.

I see Maria Aunty who was Trysta's nanny, and now our head cook rushing to us. I nodded my head at her and she quickly ran into our room to get the maternity bucket that we have prepared.

Dad helped me in settling my heavily pregnant wife inside the car.

Our guard started driving while I sat in the back seat with my kitten who was crying in pain hysterically.

Dad was in the passenger seat while Maria was with us. Bryson and Braydon along with our bodyguards were following us from behind.

Soon we reached the hospital and Trysta was rushed into the delivery room. I also wore those fucking medical coats and caps and joined my wife.

I nodded my head at the doctor who was about to deliver my child. He was already there along with his team of other doctors.

We waited for more thirty-five to get more fucking contractions in my wife's vagina.

We were to get a normal delivery and once the doctors were of the situation our main battle started.

I gritted my teeth when my kitten shouted at the top of her lungs and pushed harder.

She was all sweaty and was crying with her whole face red.
I kept whispering sweet nothings in her ear and kept wiping her face and kissing her forehead. And believe me, I have never felt so useless in my life ever.

Till that very moment, I never thought these women to be so strong and so powerful.

I saw it all. I saw how the first baby's head came out while tearing my wife's healthy vagina so brutally.

I was not a fucking weakling. I have tortured and killed men brutally that even a devil could shudder.

But after looking at this scene my whole body shivered and I held my wife's hand a bit more tightly.

After a few more strong pushes our first boy came out, crying his lungs out just like his mama.

Our boy.
Our heir.

Trysta smiled with tears in her eyes while my heart couldn't have swelled with more love and respect for this woman.

The doctors gave the baby to the nurse after cutting the umbilical cord. Trysta must have relaxed for a mere ten more minutes when she again started having contractions.

It was time for our second guy to come up. Doctors rushed back and after twenty more minutes, our second dude made his entry.

I don't know why but I was already having the feeling of getting another set of Braydon and Bryson.

Trysta smiled at me more and panted and slowly closed her eyes.

"Doctors my wife is closing her eyes. Do something!" I panicked and pulled a doctor towards my wife.

"Sir she has just delivered a healthy twins. Very obviously her body is tired and needs rest. Don't worry she is just being unconscious resting her tired and high nerves. She is all fine and so are your boys,"

He said and I left his collar. Another nurse started cleaning my wife's sweat while a few others were taking care of our dudes.

Kissing the forehead of my kitten, I went toward my children who were calmed down now.

The nurse handed me both of them which I took carefully. I kept looking at their swollen red face. They were nonidentical twins.

Slowly everything sank inside me.
I am a father of boys now.
They are our children. The very same children we made out of love and passion.

The feeling of having my children in my arms was so so so different. I couldn't explain the things I was feeling at the moment.

They are so small and yet they are such brats. I smiled and kissed their forehead. They both snuggled more into me.

After a few minutes, a nurse came and advised me to take off my shirt and then make skin-to-skin contact with my children.

At first, I narrowed my eyes at the woman thinking that she is just being over-smart and is trying to get some show out of me.

But then doctors also encouraged me to do the same. But then I shuddered badly when my skin made contact with the fragile skin of my kids.

They were so fucking soft and small. I was scared of them being hurt by my chest hair. But then they proved me wrong and snuggled more into me. I smiled at the feeling and again kissed their forehead.

Once they had cleaned my wife and made sure she is taken care of properly, they allowed everyone to enter the room.

My father and brothers came. In excitement, they all surrounded the little ones while my eyes were fixed on the sleeping figure of my wife.

Dad took the babies and caressed them so did my brothers. While they all were indulging with the kids, I quickly went to my wife.

I caressed her tired face which was still red from all the crying and hard work.
I kissed her forehead and sat down beside her while taking her hands in mine.

I smiled when I see her opening her eyes slowly. She smiled at me and I smiled bigger and kissed her lips.

"our babies?" she slowly asked in her tired dry voice.

"They are with their cartoon uncles and dad!" I said softly and kissed her hand.

She smiled at my words and tighten her hold over our interlocked fingers.

"We did it!" she said and I shooked my head.

"You did it love.
It's just you who has done this miracle," I said and kissed her forehead.

Soon our family joined us and showered their love to the new mama.
They handed the babies to their mama who was ecstatic to hold them in her arms.

Everyone was awed at the sight.

Soon we laughed while teasing my brothers and faking concern for our kids for having such cartoon uncles.

Everything was fine until the babies started crying suddenly. We all panicked again but my kitten was all calmed and composed.

"They are hungry. I need to feed them," she softly said to which we all nodded our heads.

Soon Dad and brothers were out of the room and a nurse along with Maria entered.

They helped my wife feed our children. I kept looking at these women and suddenly started feeling so small in front of their power.

Even mafia men like us were panicked by the situation but look at these women. They are so gracefully taking care of the situation and are making sure everything is under control.

At that very moment, I realized it's so much easier to take one's life. Whereas it's much harder to give one and nurture it.

Once the nurse went out along with Maria, I went towards my wife and children.

"Thank you much for giving me so much love. For making me so much more than I deserve. I can never pay you back for the things you have given me.
Not in this lifetime, not in the next of our lives,"

I confessed while being grateful from the bottom of my heart.

She smiled and leaned her body on me.

"You don't have to thank me, love. Just be there with me in every lifetime and I'll be the happiest," saying this she again smiled at me.

I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her thoroughly.

One of the guys whined causing us to break our kiss.

I grumbled while she laughed.
I looked at our boys and send them a grumpy look while they kept sucking my wife's tities, without any care of the world.

I grumbled over the fact that they were sucking the same tities which used to belong to me exclusively. But now I have to share them too with these absolute brats.

I sighed and smiled secretly and only felt blessed and grateful to have these angels in my life.

*******
Published on - 13.06.23

Here we go with our first epilogue. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

Epilogue 2 is coming tomorrow.

Don't worry ladies, we are going to have a lot of cute moments with this mafia family.

Till then
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.8K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
1.4M 50.9K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
410K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
121K 2.2K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...