πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

032

7.8K 372 18
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

Today was honestly a very important day and the last part of my plan.

Sirius's trial

Which will be held in Amelia Bones’s office. The Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

I had opted to walk to the ministry simply because I didn't exactly know where it was to travel by floo and I have never apparated before, so it's damn risky.

The farther I walked, the smaller and less imposing the buildings became, until finally I reached a street that contained several rather shabby-looking offices, a pub, and an overflowing dumpster.

And you would have expected a rather more impressive location for the Ministry of Magic

Walking to an old red telephone box, which was missing several panes of glass and stood before a heavily graffittied wall. I opened the telephone box door.

Stepping inside, I reached for the receiver.

“Let’s see . . . six . . . two . . . four . . . and another four . . . and another
two . . .”

As the dial whirred smoothly back into place, a cool female voice sounded inside the telephone box, not from the receiver in my hand, but as loudly and plainly as though an invisible woman was standing right beside me.

“Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and
business.”

" Camelia Potter, here to attend Sirius Black's trial "
Y
“Thank you,” said the cool female voice.

“Visitor, please take the badge and attach it to the front of your robes.”

There was a click and a rattle, and I saw something slide out of the metal chute where returned coins usually appeared. I picked it up: It was a square silver badge with Camelia Potter, Sirius's trial on it.

I pinned it to the front of my shirt as the female voice spoke again.

“Visitor to the Ministry, you are required to submit to a search and
present your wand for registration at the security desk, which is located at the far end of the Atrium.” The floor of the telephone box shuddered and I was sinking slowly into the ground.

I watched apprehensively as the pavement rose up past the glass windows of the telephone box until darkness closed over my head. Then I could see nothing at all; I could
only hear a dull grinding noise as the telephone box made its way down through the earth. After about a minute,  a chink of golden light illuminated my feet and,

“The Ministry of Magic wishes you a pleasant day,” said the woman’s voice.

The door of the telephone box sprang open and I was standing at one end of a very long and splendid hall with a
highly polished, dark wood floor. The peacock-blue ceiling was inlaid with gleaming golden symbols that were continually moving and changing like some enormous heavenly notice board. The walls on each side were paneled in shiny dark wood and had many gilded fireplaces set into them.

I stepped out of the stream of Ministry employees heading for the golden gates, toward a desk on the left, over which hung a sign saying security.

A badly shaven wizard in peacock-blue robes looked up as I approached
and put down his Daily Prophet.

“I’m attending Sirius Black's trial” I said sternly

“Step over here,” said the wizard in a bored voice.

I walked closer to him and the wizard held up a long golden rod, thin and flexible as a car aerial, and passed it up and down my front and back.

“Wand,” grunted the security wizard at me, putting down the golden instrument and holding out his hand.

The wizard dropped my wand  onto a strange brass instrument, which looked something like a set of scales with
only one dish. It began to vibrate. A narrow strip of parchment came
speeding out of a slit in the base. The wizard tore this off and read the
writing upon it.

“Silverlime wood with Cadmean vixen hair and pixie wing core , 12 ½ inches. Been in use four years. That correct?”

“Yes,” I nodded my head

“I keep this,” said the wizard, impaling the slip of parchment on a small brass spike. “You get this back,” he added, thrusting the wand back to me

“Thank you.”

“Hang on. . . .” said the wizard slowly.
His eyes had darted from the silver visitor’s badge on my chest to my forehead.

" Yes? " I raised a brow and steered away from the desk and back into the
stream of wizards and witches walking through the golden gates.

Luckily, I could find my way to the trial room and even more luckily.

I found Amelia Bones right outside the trial room.

" Madam Bones! " I called out to her as she turned to look at me with a hint of surprise

" Miss Potter, what are you doing here? "

" I'm here for Sirius's trial"

" This is a closed trial Miss Potter" she frowned and took out some device, probably to get a gaurd to escort me back

" I know. But according to wizengamot rules, a family member is allowed to witness the trial of another family member. Sirius being registered as my godfather would make him my legal gaurdian after being released. "

Yes, I did my research. This was the whole reason of going to 12 giremaulad palace, access the black library.

" You are right there, but you will not be able to be a witness on his steed. You can just watch the trial from the upper balcony. No interruptions " She gave me a look

I nodded and walked with her inside the trial room, filled with atleast fifty people, all wearing plum-colored robes with an elaborately worked silver W on the left- hand side of the chest and all staring down their noses at me, some
with very austere expressions, others looks of frank curiosity.

In the very middle of the front row sat Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic.

" Madam Bones, what is Miss Potter doing here? " He asked her sweetly but it would be obvious to anyone who heard it with open ears. The distaste he had for my name.

" She will be witnessing Sirius Black's trial. I have given her the permission"

Honestly, love this woman.

I had spaced out from the whole trial thing because firstly it was boring and secondly. My fourteen year old self had no idea about the legal terms that were being used.

Reading the books, I had an image that the trial would be more linent but it turned out to be just as complex as a muggle court trial.

Even more complex as this was a closed trial.

The only time I was actually allowed to interfere was when Peter was bought, still unconscious in the cage.

The spell I had casted on him specially required my magic to unfreeze him and so fudge had no choice but to bring me in.

And then, the trial again caught my attention when

“Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges?” said Madam Bones’s booming voice.

My head jerked downwards. There were hands in the air, many of them . . . more than half! Breathing very fast, I tried to count, but before he could finish Madam Bones had said, “And those in favor of
conviction?”

Fudge raised his hand; so did half a dozen others, including the witch on his right and the heavily mustached wizard and the frizzy- haired witch in the second row.

Fudge glanced around at them all, looking as though there was something large stuck in his throat, then lowered his own hand. He took two deep breaths and then said, in a voice distorted by sup- pressed rage, “Very well, very well . . . cleared of all charges.”

" Yessssssss " I cheered from the balcony momentarily forgetting about the crowd.

Embarrassed I sat down again.

Later, I was called in a personal chamber where Dumbeldore, Sirius, Remus, Arthur and some other aurors were waiting for me.

" Ah, Camelia. You gave us quite a surprise by being here. " Dumbeldore merrily said

" Yes, I quite like to be surprising"

" What are you doing here alone, Lia " Remus asked

" Well, i was Sirius's trial. You really can't expect me to miss it, especially when I was also needed in the court " I said reminding them about the Pettigrew

" That was an impressive spell. What did you do " Someone gruffed from the other end of the room

Turning to the voice I saw a man with a fake eye

Ah, Alastor Moody

" Nothing much, just a freezing charm tweaked to unfreeze only when it come into contact with my magic "

He nodded in appreciation and went back to doing his own stuff

Would this be considered a compliment? I'll take it anyway

" It's still dangerous for you to be here. We are trying to keep you safe and you are wandering around London? Coming to the ministry of magic all alone? " Remus scolded me

Before I could burst out about trying to keep me safe shit, Sirius took the matters in his hand.

" Come off it Moony, my goddaughter just wanted to see if I was okay. She had food intentions " he hugged me

" Well. Miss Potter, I will certainly not scold you for being irresponsible but I expect you to be more responsible " Dumbeldore said before leaving the chamber.

Arthur and some other Aurors too left the chambers leaving me, Moony and Sirius

" Now, you can come live with me " Sirius smiled

" Yup, I've already made Gimmaulad palace more habitable, we just have to go get Harry "

" You've been living there? " Moony asked

" Yup, was just bonding with Kreacher "

Last part of the plan- sucessful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 0 14
Cyrene Lennox was starting her first year in Hogwarts! How will it turn out to be? Will it be peaceful? Will she achieve her goal to find her missing...
65.6K 798 22
It's been a long time after the war. Harry is finally settled down with Ginny. They are happily married and ginny gave birth to a boy 'James sirius p...
346K 6.7K 29
Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him.
379K 8K 86
While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older sister was three. Born on the 1st of May...