Dancae Hcs

By chrolucil

I do not own any characters that are mentioned. All characters belong to Hoyoverse, Honkai Star Rail. Mainly... More

Hc 1
Hc 2
Hc 3

Hc 4

268 6 1
By chrolucil

What does comforting each other looks like?

• Dan Heng

- He...honestly doesn't know how to comfort someone. If he can't deal with March than he most likely doesn't know how to comfort Caelus.

- Maybe just stiff hugs and kisses if Caelus starts crying?

- He's gives advice. Like his FIRST thought is to give advice.

• Caelus

- Honestly, he doesn't comfort Dan heng much because bro barely shows any emotions.

- HE'S ALSO AWKWARD.

- Maybe hugs.

- Caelus probably offers like a popsicle or something. Or to play games.

Caelus: ... Wanna play games?

Dan heng: ..........sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
523K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...