A known stranger | Ft. Abhyut...

By Abhyutami_op

"She was in my team this whole time and I had no idea" . . A story about 2 Indian RAW agents, Abhyudaya and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue.

Chapter 20

342 28 70
By Abhyutami_op

Kavss05 ye lo 🤧❤ and Slayypointff apni deal yaad rakhna 💕

Recap - The 3rd degree torture and the lie detector test is to begin.

Zainab - Okay so Mr. Ali, let the torture begin.

Abhi (in a slow voice) - ok sir..

Abhi - Afaq and kareem, machines set up karo, accused par lie detector ke wires laga do.

Gautami is just staring at him, smiling.. The smile was not of sarcasm or of guilt, it was just a sober, subtle smile, that was confusing abhi.

All the wires were plugged in, gulnaaz is sitting on a chair which would give you an electric shock whenever the officers wanted to (they just had to press a button)

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗣𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.

Abhi - ok.. So let's begin..
(Takes a long breath) Is your name, actually Gulnaaz siddiqui?

Gk - before or after marriage??

Abhi - i want a yes or a no.. Mam.. And I'm asking before marriage..

His heart broke saying this, he feels like he's betraying his love, he feels helpless.

Gk (very confidently,with a smile) - Yes.

All of them look at the lie detector machine's screen where the answer is supposed to pop up with either a "Truth" Or a "Lie"..
After a few moments, the answer was popped up on the screen, it blew everybody's mind.. But in a pleasant way.. The answer was " Truth"

Aalim smiled seeing the result and looked at his naaz with a smile, she was still having that subtle smile on her face.

Nasir and Zainab were also watching this through the CCTV camera.

Zainab - Impossible..Mr. Ali, order for torture.. We need a proper confession...

Abhi (with a broken voice) - but sir..ok fine..press it..

The officers pressed the on button for the electric chair.
He closed his eyes immediately after saying this, as what was about to happen is tragic.
The chair started giving huge electric shocks to gulnaaz, this was completely burning her nerves, she was screaming in pain, crying for help.

Abhi - STOP IT.

One of the officers immediately pressed the stop button.

Abhi opened his eyes slowly and saw his naaz in a brutal position, her hair were badly messed up, the skin of her limbs (hands and legs) looked so burnt. But still at the end, she was having a subtle smile.

Abhi was almost about to cry.

Nasir - Mr Ali, next question please.

Abhi - alright, Ms- i mean Mrs gulnaaz, are you from India.

Gk (with a smile) - absolutely not.

They all then looked at the screen of the lie detector machine and the answer was... "Truth".

Aalim looked so relieved but his relief only lasted a couple of seconds.

Nasir - ye namumkin hai.. Mr. Ali, order.

Abhi (with a voice crack) - .. Press.. It...
He closed his eyes again and once again heard the horrifying screams of gulnaaz, he felt like his heart was about to burst, he couldn't handle it anymore.

Abhi - STOP IT.
He opened his eyes again finding his love in the worst position, he felt like crying again.

Abhi - agar aapne kuch kiya hai to please confess it gulnaaz, don't do this to yourself..
(His heart broke saying this)

Gulnaaz (in a very tired voice but a smile of face) - jab koi gunah kiya nahi to confess kya karu, Mr. Ali...

Nasir - next question.

Abhi - theek hai, are you leaking  information about ISI to India?

Gk (confidently) - sapne me bhi nahi.. No

The all looked at the screen again and as expected, the answer was "Truth"

Zainab - ye torture ka tareeka kaam nahi kar raha lagta hai.. Mr. Ali, Way of torture 2 please.

Abhi - no sir, please dont sir.

Zainab - DO WHAT I SAY, OKAY.

Abhi (takes a breath in) - angaare lao...

One of the officers went and brought some BURNING coal in a tray, the tray was fire proof that's why it wouldn't melt, because such burning embers/coal could easily melt off anything.

The officer placed the tray on the floor. Then he asked naaz to put her legs on the tray.

Naaz just simply smiled and put her feet on the tray, as she did that the other officer pressed on for the electric chair, the skin of her feet was close to melting and the electric chair was doing it's job. Even the screams were unbearable.

Aalim tried his best to not beat the shit out of those 2 officers.

Abhi - NAAZ JUST CONFESS PLEASE.

Her screams were haunting him, he beared it for a couple of seconds (more than enough for torture like this)

Abhi - ENOUGH ENOUGH.

Nasir - ye kya ho raha hai?? This is impossible, last tareeka use karna padega bashar sahab..

Zainab - vo zyada ho jayega janab, ham jo kar rahe hain vo already illegal hai, agar ham 3rd way use karenge to extreme ho jaayega.

Nasir - hamare paas koi option nahi hain..
(This cruel piece of shit)

Zainab - theek hai..

Aalim felt like crying seeing this happening, he was hoping this was a nightmare and he would just wake up after and hug naaz in a heartbeat.. But unfortunately this was reality..

Zainab - Ali, get ready for way 3..

Abhi got absolutely shocked hearing this..

Abhi - no sir, absolutely not, this is illegal and immoral sir, please dont sir. I can't do this sir, please bas kijiye..

Nasir - alright fine, agar aap nahi karna chah rahe to theek hai.. Officer kareem, are you there?

Kareem - YES SIR!

Nasir - ab aapko hamare orders follow karne honge, use the 3rd way of 3rd degree on the accused. NOW.

Kareem - sir but..

Nasir - No space for but's and here. Do what I said, NOW.

Kareem - GOT IT SIR.

Abhi was continuously begging for mercy on the microphone, while Kareem and afaq (the other officer) pulled out 2 hard leather belts and started to heat them in the burning coal.

Abhi - sir mat kijiye ye sir please sir aap mujhe saza de dijiye but naaz ko chhod dijiye sir please sir samajhiye sir please.

Nobody was paying attention to his requests. Naaz was laying in the chair half unconscious.

Zainab - Mr. Aalim Ali, ask the next question NOW.

Abhi - naaz, iska sahi sahi jawab dijiyega please.. Are you an Indian agent?
(His voice broke saying that)

Naaz (again looked at him with that subtle smile) - .. NO..

They all looked at the screen and the answer showed up.. "Truth"

Seeing the answer, the officers forcefully made her put her feet on the coal, started the electric chair and started to brutally beat up that poor soul with their harsh, extremely hot leather belts, she was screaming and screaming in pain.

Kareem - CONFESS KAR!! MAINE KAHA CONFESS KAR.

Afaq - SACH BOL, ABHI KE ABHI BOL SACH, KAR CONFESS.

They weren't stopping while abhi was continuously crying on the earpiece begging for mercy.

Abhi - rok dijiye ye sir, vo mar jayegi sir, aisa mat kariye sir, mujhe saza dijiye sir, use chhod dijiye sir please sir bas kariye sir.

Zainab and Bashar were absolutely in confusion as most of the time, people confess during 3rd degree even if they're the most perfect liars.
This torture continued for several minutes, by this point, gulnaaz went completely numb and abhi was still crying.

Both Nasir and Zainab thought that now it was next to impossible to lie that meant that she was innocent.

Nasir - Mr. Ali, SHE'S INNOCENT.

As soon as they heard this, the 2 officers stopped beating naaz.

Abhi (with moist eyes and a sigh of relief) - COPY THAT.

He immediately stopped the electric chair and threw the tray of coal away from her feet, he plugged off the wires attached to her and hugged her extremely tight. She was completely unconscious but still had that subtle smile on her face. He checked her nerves but couldn't feel anything, he then checked her breath and it was the slowest it's ever been.

Abhi - CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!.

(Tum log soch rahe hoge ki ye kaise hua, I mean gulnaaz to ek indian agent thi hi, to fir lie detector ne ye kaise nahi pakda?
Next part me sab pata chal jaayega)
___________________________________________

𝐈𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲.

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kaal Chakra By Sonal

General Fiction

39.2K 1.6K 53
It is a story of a brother-sister duo from 21 century who go travel back in Dwapar Yug........ ______ Vanshika and Vinay Sharma are two top surgeons...
31.5K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
10.8K 907 20
β€’β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€’πŸ’«πŸ’–β™›πŸ’–πŸ’«β€’β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€’ It's a totally fictional story created by me on shubsara its my first try towards this type of story hope you will li...
153 0 3
It's about an assassin who was tasked to eliminate a young intelligent spy from a rival agency but not knowing that the friend she got along was her...