Bob Velseb Suggestion Book!

By GirandZim_

Hello, craving for some storys of Bob Velseb, but all the ones you read seen to have not caught your attentio... More

Authors note
💣Ghosts, Demons, and Nightmares PT.1? (Ghost!Bob x Y/N)
Be hold, the dark devil of the night.💤
The sweet but murdering devil💤
This is a Author's note btw
The sweet but murdering devil💤 pt. 2
Beach Day (🍋, jealous Bob, and Fem!Reader)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

48 0 0
By GirandZim_

Hi guys!
I'm sorry for taking so long!
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
I've been working on some other parts of the story.
And hey, I'm gonna take advantage of this and tell you something!
Since it is summer break and I get more time to write, take this as a opportunity to write a suggestion for the book!
I'll make this into a different thing, it can have different AUs and it won't always be the same story in the book, but I'll make another chapter of the story that you wanted if you request under the comments!
If you don't want your suggestions to be public, DM me on discord!
My discord!: waterfallzz_.
Love you guys!
- Written with love from, Litho♡
(*^^*)//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
76.6K 1.9K 70
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
73.6K 3.7K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
46.9K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...