No Control (Kellic)

Por posionhoney

UNDERGOING EDITING (plot and grammar) Sugar Baby (n)- A young female or male who is financially pampered/care... Más

0.0 Warnings
0.1
0.2
0.3
4. Nightly Ghosts
5. Paparazzi Are Assholes
6. Filthy Mouth
7. People Like Me, We Just Don't Play
8. Aftermath
9. Don't
10. We Like It Loud
11. You Have Always Been Mine, Sugar
12. Busted And Nearly Dusted
13. Recovery
14. Tragedy
15. Hope For The Best
16. Honesty Is All I Want
17. Tension
18. Closer
19. Fuck Me Like A Whore
20. Discovery
21. Friction
22. Take Me Out
23. Ain't He Sweet
24. Dirty Work
25. Someone New
26. Good Beginnings, Bad Endings.
27. Blank Spaces
28. Pouty Lips
30. Holding On To You
31. Bumpy Roads
32. Give Him Time
Author's Note
Final A/N

29. Surprises

2.8K 231 53
Por posionhoney

I ended up sleeping most of that day. Mike and Tony would occasionally ask if I was alright and I would reply with a 'I'm just tired', which was mostly true. I didn't really want the two to worry about me too much, but both of them were worried anyways.

I was currently trying to sleep, as I was too tired to really care which made me feel horrible about thinking that. I move around in my bed a few more times before finding a comfortable spot in bed. A few moments later I heard the door open, I had a feeling it was either Mike or Tony. Either way I didn't want to be bothered right now. I just wanted to sleep, but they were constantly asking me questions and checking up on me. It was starting to get very annoying.

"Kellin, babe. I'm home." I heard my Sugar Daddy's voice right next to me. One of his hands rubbed up and down my shoulder gently.

I cracked my eyes open slightly to look up at him. He smiled softly when he noticed I was awake.

"Hey..." I muttered, trailing off and yawning. "Welcome home." I say groggily.

"Hey sleepy head. I heard that you have been sleeping on and off all day. You alright, darling?" He asked, his features were pulled into a concerned look but he still maintained a soft and caring look.

"I think I am coming down with something, I don't know." I say, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Do you want me to see if I can set up doctor's appointment for you?" He questioned, sitting down next me carefully.

I nodded slightly, pulling the blanket closer to myself as I felt a cold spell run through my system. Vic nodded slightly before kissing my forehead and standing up.

"Get some rest dear." he pulled the blankets up to my chin before leaving me to rest.

-

I woke up a few hours later to a churning feeling within the depths of my stomach. I pulled the blankets away and freed my body from their grasp. I then made my way quickly to the bathroom to retch. Once I had completed the process I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and exited the room afterwards.

I made my way over to my closet and pulled out a tightly knitted navy blue sweater and placed it on over my black tank top. I then grabbed a pair of black sweats and went to go find Vic as I was feeling icky and I had a overwhelming desire to cuddle with someone.

I walked around his house for a few minutes before finally finding him working out in his personal gym. He was lifting weights when I walked into the room and it didn't seem like he noticed me just yet. The gym was spaced out and had various exercising equipment, some of the equipment looked like it had never been used more than a few times.

The room had a strong odor to it, mostly good odors. I walked towards Vic, hugging myself as I felt another cold spell run its course despite the warmth of the room. It took Vic a matter of seconds to notice that I was in the room. He stopped lifting the weights and sat them down to give me his full attention.

"Something wrong, Darling?" He asked

"No...well." I started, looking down at my feet timidly. "I don't want to sound needy..." I say quietly.

"What is it that you want?" He asked, his voice had gone from slightly worried to relaxed in a blink of a eye.

"I-I umm..." I paused to think of a way to explain myself. "I want to sleep with you." I glanced up at him then down. "Like actually sleeping with you." I say, trying to be clear with what I wanted from him.

"So, you want to sleep with me?" He asked for clarification.

"Yes, b-but only if you want to." I respond, inwardly cursing my stutter.

"Alright" he paused "I'll meet you in your room after I clean up a bit." He said, motioning to his slightly sweaty body.

"Okay." I nodded, he kissed my forehead gently before leaving to go to the shower that connected to the gym. I walked back to my room slowly while he showered.

-

I was at the door to my room and something seemed off. I placed a hand on the doorknob and pressed my ear to the door. Someone was in there. I gnawed on my bottom lip, it was most likely Tony or Mike. But why would they be in there making such a ruckus?

I decided to take a risk and open the door slightly. I peaked into my room cautiously, my eyes widening as I saw a mysterious figure that did NOT look like Tony or Mike. The stranger was going through one of the bed-side drawers, probably looking for things to steal.

I closed the door quietly and then I quickly walked over to Mike and Tony's room. Which they were sharing with their newborn baby. I knocked three times and waited for one of the two to open the door.

"Kellin? What is it?" Tony asked groggily. He must have been asleep.

"Tony, there is a stranger in my room." I say quickly, moving some hair out of my eyes.

"Wait-What? Are you sure it's not Vic?" Tony asked.

"I just saw him in the gym room! This person doesn't even look like either one of you three." I say quickly, but quietly as my room was near their room.

"Hey, Mike!" Tony said, getting his partner's attention. Mike made a sound of annoyance before looking over at Tony.

"What is it?" He asked tiredly. The urgency in Tony's voice must have gotten Mike's attention.

"There is a person in Kellin's room."

"Really?" He asked, moving the blankets off of his tattooed body.

"Yes, there is. I wouldn't lie about something like this, Mike!" I say in defense.

Mike put on a pair of random pants and grabbed a object for defense before going past me and towards my room. I stood in the hallway and watched Mike while he approached my room. He placed his ear on my door just like I had earlier. He then slowly opened the door and went inside, leaving the door open slightly.

I sighed to myself, walking into Mike and Tony's room. Tony was sitting on the bed with Lucas in his arms, as the newborn had began to cry a little bit. Lucas probably needed a diaper change or was possibly hungry. I could hear a commotion coming from a few doors down, which made me walk back towards the hallway and peak out of the door.

My eyes widen slightly as I see Mike on top of a guy in the middle of the hallway. The two were cursing at each other and it was honestly starting to get violent. I pulled my head back into the room and sat next to Tony. A few moments later it got eerily quiet and I wondered what had happened between the two males to make them go that quiet.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34K 2.6K 19
A sassy, cross-dressing boy by the name of Kellin Quinn is forced to move with his new step dad and his mum to a neighborhood in the ghetto from his...
4.3K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
5.8K 289 19
kellin was always extra careful but his lust got the better of him this time // actually pretty lame. mpreg. i suck at sex scenes, leave me alone
19.6K 1.3K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...