𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 ʲᵃˢᵖᵉʳ ʰᵃˡᵉ

By tesherbooks

When an unfamiliar vampire wanders through Forks, who isn't known to the Cullens, and gets involved into some... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
PART ONE
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
PART TWO
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
PART THREE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

6

259 6 0
By tesherbooks

is about cliff jumping, water and wishes.

Days passed. Aurora couldn't bring herself to go to school again, in fear of losing control. She stayed at the Cullens' house. She found records, which she started dancing to the entire time. Trying to dance her feelings off and distract herself.

But it didn't work.

Aurora reached the end of the forest, looking at the view in front of her. She stood again at the cliff where she met Carlsile again. Where she met the Cullens.

A part of her wished she never met them.

A part of her wished  she never met Jasper.

A part of her wished she never fell in love with him.

The blonde vampire stepped to the edge of the cliff, looking down.

But also a part of her just wanted to hug him, kiss him, feel his touch.

Aurora took another step and closed her eyes.

She walked off the cliff and fell into the water.

She floated in it, never going to die.

She was never going to suffocate.

And he wasn't going to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.5K 35
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
10.8K 235 20
Twilight fan fiction What happens when a newbie witch moves to forks and finds oh there Cullens secret but they can't figure out hers. I own none of...
116K 2.6K 33
Charlotte's peculiar nature often keeps others at bay, resulting in few friendships. Orphaned at a young age, she was taken in by her grandmother, he...
2.1K 65 10
"It was never a FUCKING FANTASY!" In which a teen is not who she appears to be. Views, Comments and Votes are appreciated! Started: 18/06/23 Finished...