☆SCARLETT THE DAUGHTER OF LIG...

De xSalee_readsx

"How pathetic not manly enough to face me again?" He smirked "Oh gag I'm no man but I guess whats started ha... Mai multe

Chapter I: A New Beginning
Chapter III: The Welcoming Ceremony
Chapter IV: Talents and Skils
Chapter V: I Accidentally Killed a Rabbit
Chapter VI: The Thunderstorm in the Castle
Chapter VII My Not So Dead Beat Up Dad
Chapter VIII: First True Love?
Chapter IX: How to steal a dragons egg
Chapter X: New Life quote: "People can change"
Chapter XI: The Trial by Tale
Trial by Tale
Chapter XII: Catching Feelings
Chapter XIII: Parents Weekend Takes A Turn
Chapter XIV: Lightning in a bottle
Chapter XV: Circus of Talents
Chapter XVI: Circus Crown
Chapter XVII: One Dance?
Chapter XVIII: War of Good and Evil
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter II: Beauty and Kindness

640 16 1
De xSalee_readsx

Anxiously, I walked in, fiddling with my fingers and desperately looking for a teacher or anyone to ask. The fairies had already left my stuff in my room wherever that may be, so asking them is out of the question.

It seems wherever I go everywhere was empty. Where was everyone? Am I early?
or did everyone start the ceremony already, and I'm late.

Suddenly I heard some voices of girls and followed it I was in some kind of hall of a tower and the walls had elegant eitings of tales of princesses. Some were quite recognizable, and some were unknown to me.

I was allured be the beautiful eitings when all of a sudden I heard a soft voice speak "have you lost your way?" The girl asked.
I turned around to see four girls.

All dressed in the finest gowns, one can find their hair was neatly done and skin thats soft and fair. The one in the centre of them looked like the leader of their group. She had beautiful waist long golden curls and topaz eyes. You can easily tell that they're princesses I've never properly met one before.

"Uh yes, it's the first day, and I don't where to go or where I am. Could you show me where the welcoming ceremony is?" I replied.

"She's very pretty isn't she" one of the other girls whispered and while I was talking the blonde haired girl shush them and continued "well for starter you are in the purity tower, and the welcoming ceremony doesn't start for another hour I believe but in the mean time come join us we'll get ready for your prince" the girl explained.

I was quite confused when she said that they'll get me ready for my prince its only the first day and way too early to get a prince on the first day."Thank you. I'm Hildegarde. What are your names?" I asked politely

One of the girls started speaking, but the
Blonde interrupted while giving her a side eye. "Well I'm-" "I'm Beatrix shes Kiko Reena and Millicent" Beatrix interrupted I think the girl she rudely interrupted was Kiko but what puzzled me is that Kiko just stood there smiling quietly she didn't fight back or anything she seemed frightened.

They told a lot about them where there from Millicent said her great grandmother is Briar Rose from The Sleeping Beauty. Reena talked about her kingdom, Pasha Dunes, and about how she'll miss her home, and Beatrix spoke mainly about herself. But still they asked me a lot about myself whilst we were walking to the groom rooms.

"So Hildy, do you mind if we call you Hildy? Anyways, where are you from?" Beatrix asked
"No I dont mind I'm from Nettleforest I grew up there with my mum she also went to the school for good before" I said when they called me Hildy I felt a little excitement I finally made friends Hildy I like that I wouldn't mind if the whole school called me it.

If all the other students are like this, then making friends is going to be easier than I thought.

"Really, who's your mother?" Millicent eagerly asked."Rita of Nettleforest, you might know her as Little Red Riding Hood. " I said they all seemed to be excited and were saying how it all made sense.

It wasn't too long until we walked into the groom rooms, and my mouth fell open it was a whole bloody spa or boutique. Hastily, they all looked around, and suddenly, there was a whole line of gowns surrounding me they made it seem like it is their mission to "glamorize" me.

"Okay, Kiko Millicent, you're going to look for dress options, and Reena and I are going to do your hair GIRLS LETS BEGIN!" Beatrix spoke up.

Time was going by fast they had fairies to help them with my hair and talk about self care for a princess they kept on going on and on, and I almost forgot I was at school.

When they finished with my hair, it was simple they curled it and braided some of my hair back. When it came to the dress, Beatrix was not happy with what they picked. I thought it was lovely, though. It was a lavender dress with flowers embroidered on it, but seeing Beatrix was in charge, she changed it to another dress.

Though the dress was beautiful it wasn't quite to my liking it was a sage green gown it was very beautiful but it didn't feel like me neither did the lavender one but of course Beatrix was persistent so I did wear the green dress.

Once I came out of one of the dressing rooms, the girls came over and started complimenting me. As I lifted my dress to walk down, i was stopped instantly by a shocked Beatrix.

"WAIT! Hildy, are those your heels you can't where those" she shrieked they all seemed shocked and nodded in agreement. I didn't see anything wrong with them. Nobody would see it regardless. "Beatrix its alright they won't be seen by anyone," I reassured.

"I believe I can help with that if that's alright with you," a voice offered. Suddenly, we turn and see a woman who, by the looks of it, is in charge. She has a very loving look of a mother and a very grandmotherly look.

"I'm quite good with makeovers and dresses, oh and especially shoes. You girls wait outside while I talk to your friend, " she said. The girls all nodded and walked out the door.

I knew at the moment I recognised her but I couldn't quite place my finger around it.

"Hello, my dear, you must be Hildegarde Beaudette. I'd know that look anywhere," she chimed happily. I was quite confused at first, but then it hit me. "And you must be Professor Dovey mother has told me many stories of her time here," I said

"Yes, I am now your shoes. I understand you prefer some more comfortable flat shoes but heres a little change to them you'll find them very fitting" she explained excitingly.

She stuck out her index finger, and it started to glow a very bright light . The next thing I knew, I felt was growing an inch taller than I usually was.

I looked down at my shoes, and they turned into olive green velvet heels they were plain but a lot better than my brown shoes. I thought that was all she was going to do, but then flowers started blooming from the waist of my dress, vines curled around my chest, and it faded onto the dress.

This place was everything my mother described it to be so far but as you know everything also has its faults. "Thank you professor oh thank you so much" I chimed delightfully "Your just missing one thing" she said as she walked over to shelf and picked up a silver tiara and placed it on my head. "Now you are ready, ceremony starts later i need you and your friends to go to the garden there you will find a new student," She said, concluded.

Swiftly, I walked out to find Beatrix and the others and told them what Dovey told me, and we walked towards the garden.

We walked out to find a girl who looked nothing like a princess, which made the other girls comment and make disgusted faces. She has black shoulder-length hair and brown bug like eyes with ghostly pale skin she wore a bulky black dress and black clumps. If my mother taught me anything, she taught me not to judge someone for their appearances without knowing what their character is like.

The girls, however, only seemed to care about appearance, which made them comments
"Did she just kill a fairy!?" Beatrix exclaimed
"What is it?"
"I'm thinking it's a troll,"
"Part hunchback maybe?"
"I don't have a hunchback and I'm not a troll," the girl shot back.

"Of course you're not a troll. Welcome to the school for good readers," I said whilst I walked forward to shake her hand, but the other girls wouldn't move. The girl ignored my hand and got up quickly to walk closer towards us, which made the other girls move backwards as Beatrix grabbed my arm as well.

"How do I get to that school?" she pointed to the dull school for evil. "Oh I get it now its a never, a witch dont worry they'll bring her back to where she belongs come along girls" Beatrix appalled they walked back in the school but I didn't move "Hildy whats wrong" they asked I moved infront of the bug eyed girl and spoke "I'm going to help the reader as she probably has so many questions you girls go ahead I'll show her the ropes" they looked shocked and tried to persuade me to come but suddenly the girl behind me farted and the princesses ran off squealing.

"I am so sorry about them I didn't know they can be so rash and horrid my name is Hildegarde by the way" I said as I offered my hand for a handshake she finally accepted and spoke "I'm Agatha and I don't belong here I need to get over to speak to my friend in that school" I was quite confused why she a ever would want to go to the school for evil and claim she doesn't belong here.

"Well firstly you reader are a ever your friend is a never and the school for good does not make mistakes you are chosen to be here for your pure heart" I said while walking into the school and she followed.
"Well, I don't have a pure hea- wait pause whats a reader and ever and a never wait what is this place," she questioned one after another.

She was asking so many tedious questions that I can't even keep up "I cannot explain everything right now but I am taking you to someone who will answer all of it we'll get you cleaned up and then I'll take you to the dean" I said hoping she won't ask anymore.

"Why are you being so nice to me your definitely not like those girls from earlier you seemed a lot like them be-" I interrupted her "because I dress like them meaning I'm immediately a spoilt brat, looks can be deceiving but appearances don't automatically reveal ones true nature" I finished.

Her face softened by my words, and I saw the kindness I saw when I first met her. We finally arrived at the groom rooms. I pushed open the doors to find Dovey waiting patiently. "In here are the groom rooms.. Oh Professor Dovey, this is Agatha, the reader, " I said, walking Agatha in.

"Hello girls, oh dont, you worry, Hildegarde. I'll get her ready for the welcoming ceremony. You go on ahead," she said to me while agatha stood there picking her nails.
I nodded and proceeded to walk out to have a word with my new "good" friends.

A/N I'm going to try and post a new chapter every day, so you're not waiting for a long time each time a chapter is out

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.8K 98 18
Sequel to Stark's Perfectly Normal Daughter (S.P.N.D. Book 1) *** Almost six months after finding out that she was a demigod, Lillian goes to Montauk...
6.5K 117 14
Sapphire had seen a lot a couple summers ago and she was about to see a lot more. About two summers ago she saw Percy Jackson, from her school along...
38.1K 1.5K 14
"I hear the underworld is just swell this time of year." "Really?" "No." ________________________________________________ (Name) had a lot of questio...
3.3K 151 9
"The two half-bloods of the sun and the eldest gods, shall reach sixteen against all odds and see the world in endless sleep the hero's soul cursed b...