Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-10💫

8.2K 241 65
By ivna_jung

Next Day, YN didn't went to school as well as Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They all took a leave as they have a wedding in their house the tomorrow.

They all wer busy in preparing for that. Someone prepared with their whole heart in that while some did it without any feeling.

Well, if you didn't guessed till now. Then YN did it happily while you know......

Anyways, Today Mrs. Bae's and YN's luggage was shifted in the Kim Mansion.
YN was so happy to see her new room and she loves it very much. It was fully her type room.

She unpacked her luggage and arranged her room according to her. And now, she is roaming in the corridor trying to find someone. Why? Cause she is Hungry. 

(AN- Me too. You ain't special YN)

She was walking when she saw someone coming towards her direction. She looked carefully and saw it was the cat looking 2nd eldest brother.

Well, this is what she call Yoongi.

YN- Yoongi-shi.

She called softly. Yoongi stopped walking and looked at her.

Yoongi- What?

He asked in his normal cold tone. YN pouted a little and then said

YN- Do you know where is Namjoon-shi?

Yoongi- Why do you want to know where is he?

YN- I am hungry and I wanted to ask him if he could cook something for me to eat.

She said and Yoongi let out a laugh. She bitted his lips to prevent himself from laughing but at last he started laughing hard.

(AN- Me too Yoongi Oppa!!)

YN looked at him confused but she found Yoongi's laugh very cute.

YN- Why are you laughing Yoongi-shi?

She asked. Just then Hoseok came in search of Yoongi. He looked at Yoongi and saw him laughing. 

Hoseok again was surprised. Yesterday his dongsaengs and today his Hyung. What is happening to his family. He thought.

Hoseok- Hyung, why are you laughing?

Yoongi stopped laughing and wiped his tear that cake because of laughing. He looked at YN and said

Yoongi- Can you say that again?

YN- Say what?

Yoongi- The reason you were finding Namjoon.

YN- Cause I am hungry and I want him to cook something for me.

She said. Yoongi closed his eyes and again laughed. But not alone this time. Hoseok also Laughed with him with his full body.

(Tae, Joonie what are you doing here?
Guys ignore)
YN- What is wrong with them? Or did I said something funny?

YN thought to herself and tilted her head a little. After some seconds they both stopped laughing.

Yoongi- You are hungry. Right?

YN- Yes.

Hoseok- Go and tell the chef's. They will make something for you.

YN- Ok. But why were you both laughing?

Yoongi- Oh Hobi. Look, the ist time. We have to go kid, we are incharge of this whole preparation. Meet you later.

He said and walked away. Hoseok also walked awa with him. He turned back and YN waved her hand at him. He also waved back and gave her a small smile.

Hoseok- Joon, was right. She really have something which came make us smile.

Yoongi- And even laugh. I dont even remember, when was the last time I laughed that hard.

Hoseok- True. Thanks to her, I was able to see you laugh after such a long time.

Yoongi- Right.

They both came out of the house and went in Yoongi's car. Yoongi drove while Hoseok sat beside him. They drove to the mall as they are going to get outfits for everyone.

🌺🌺🌺

Time Skip
Evening

Jimin- Hahahah. Seriously YN. Hahahwhah

Taehyung- Wow YN. I can't haha. Believe you hahaha.

Taehyung and Jungkook said between their laughs when YN told them about what happened in the afternoon when she ran into Yoongi.

They both also started laughing, Jimin was with them too. But he was on the floor sitting and laughing. While Namjoon and Jin were out for some work. And surprisingly, Sarang was with Mrs. Bae in her room. She requested and Jin didn't felt like to deny her. He can tell that Mrs. Bae will take care of Sarang so he left his daughter with Mrs. Bae.

After sometime, the Maknae line stopped laughing.

YN- Can anybody tell me what's so funny in this? Even Yoongi-shi and Hoseok-shi were laughing.

Jungkook- Yoongi Hyung and Hobi Hyung were laughing? 

YN- Yup.

Taehyung- You are not lying. Are you?

YN- Why will I lie? Mumma said Lying is bad.

Jimin- Wohh. I wanted to see them laugh. It's been so long that I saw the Hyung's laughing.

YN- Why?

Taehyung- They are always busy and stressed with work. That's why.

YN- Oh. But you know they both look so cute while laughing. Hoseok-shi, he was laughing with his full body.

Jimin- That is Hyung's habit. He laugh with his full body and when Yoongi Hyung laugh, we can see his gummy smile.

YN- I saw that too. It was so cute.

🌺🌺🌺

A man was thrown on the ground with full force. He tried to stood up but couldn't cause before he could, he received a kick in his stomach.

He slowly looked up. He was breathing heavily. Some guards came near him and grabbed him and tied him with his hands in the air.

Man- B-boss I.... I a-am sor-sorry.

He said. Jin and Namjoon came inside the room.

Jin- What did he did?

Jin asked one of the guard who was present there.

Guard- Boss, he is the one who was giving your information to the San Mafia's leader. Today, he stole a very important file and was about to give the leader but Boss Gloss(Yoongi) and Boss Jay(Hoseok) caught him when they were in the market.

Jin- Ok. RM, deal with him.

Jin said and signalled Namjoon who nodded his head.

Namjoon- Ok Boss.

Jin stood near the door, his back supported by the wall, hands folded on the chest.

Namjoon came towards the man and grabbed him by his hairs.

Namjoon- I think, we already cleared one thing. That we hate betrayers. Didn't we?

He said yanking his hairs and slapped him across his right cheek. The slap was so tight that it left fingerprints of full hand.

Man- I a-m re-all-y S-sor-ry. P-pl-ea-se gi-ve m-e o-ne mo-re ch-an-ce.

Namjoon grabbed him by his chin this time and said

Namjoon- You only get one chance and you lost that already. You chose to betray us now we chose to not give you any other chance.

Namjoon left his chin. And punched him in his face. Some blood came out from his mouth but Namjoon didn't minded it. He again punched him in his stomach this time.

Like, this Namjoon continued to give the man punches. After 7 more punches the man lost his consciousness. He fainted. Namjoon stopped and looked back at Jin who was still standing like he was before.

Jin- Take care of him. He should not escape otherwise I will empty my whole gun in your heads.

All Guards- Yes Boss!!

Jin- Let's go RM.

Jin said and walked out from the room and Namjoon also followed him out.

They came to another which was also the room where The brothers relax after all the Mafia Work. They were ag their base right now. And they all have a separate bedroom at their base.

(Last time, they were at Kim Mansion only. Kim Mansion also have an basement)

Right now, they were in Jin's room. They both sat on the bed. But then Namjoon stood up, and Jin looked at him.

Jin- What happened Joonie?

Namjoon- Nothing Hyungie. I was just going in the bathroom to get some bandage.

Jin- Bandage? Are you hurt? Show me where? Is it big?

Namjoon- Don't worry Hyung. It's just when I punched him, my hands got hurt cause of his belt.

Jin- What? Show me?

Jin said and took Namjoon's hands in his own.
Namjoon's hands were red. He stood up and went in the bathroom and came back with the first aid kit. He sat near Namjoon and started treating his wound while Namjoon just looked at Jin.

"You are still the same Jin Hyung. Your soft behaviour is just hidden behind that cold Mafia Boss. I hope we again get back our Old Jin Hyung." Namjoon thought and left out a sigh knowing what he wants is nearly impossible.

🌺🌺🌺

Happy 10th Anniversary BTS 🎊💜🎊

Can't believe it's already been 10 years since the Seven Normal Boys from Korea debuted.
It's been 10 years with the Legends.
I am so happy for them.
Hope they stay happy and healthy
Saranghae Bangtan

🌺🌺🌺

🎀One very Important Thing🎀

I gave my readers a name, Moonlights. So, now I also have an offical Emoji for us.

💀💀💀

The emoji is the officially emoji if Ivna and Moonlights from now.

How was the chapter?
Did you liked it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love You All So Much Moonlights
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1552

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
957K 59.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.2K 109 13
Rose is the youngest and the only daughter of the Kim family, because of constant fights with her brothers (BTS)After their parents death Rose and he...
Replaced By

Fanfiction

31.7K 787 22
when your seven bestfriend replaced you with new girl . . . . Slow updates .. but I post 2-3 eps in one goo