5 seconds of summer Preferenc...

By catthood

Basically preferences but, I"ll aware you when its a fandom or my own writing ❤️ enjoy! More

Prefrences and Fandoms
Car Rides
Holding hands
You make up after a fight
Cheesey pick up lines he uses on you
The other boys find out about your secret relationship
Your in love with him but he gets a girlfriend (part 1)
Your in love with him but he gets a girlfiriend (part 2)
Your in love with him but he has a girlfriend (part 3)
Your in love with him but he gets a girlfriend (part 4)
He does the Boyfriend tag
You take his phone
Your famous
First "I love you"
He asks you to prom
He tries to steal your food
Your his bestfriend on tour
He gets jelous of your best guy friend
How he likes your hair
He meets your younger brother/sister
A fan asks about you
You catch him cheating on you with your bestfriend (part 1)
You catch him cheating on you with your bestfriend (part 2)
You catch him cheating on you with your best friend (part 3)
Silent treatment
Scary Movies
Your sick and he takes care of you
Goodnight texts
The song he sings you to sleep with
Please come home
Talks
Father moment
First date
Late nights
Selfies
He talks about you in his sleep
He protects you
You sneak into his bed
It's your birthday
You play spin the bottle
He crashes your slumber party
Good Girls
Halloween
Ikea
He cheats
One of the other boys hits your butt, he hets jealous
Truth or dare
Moments
What he tweets when you get hate
He walks in on you changing
He over hears the boys talking about how hot you are
You meet during the holidays
You live next door
You like him but one of the other members likes you
You like him but another band member likes you part 2
One of the boys checks you out and he gets jealous
Mistletoe
How he wakes you up on Christmas Day
You catch him...
How he gets your attention
Fandom
Goodmorning
Being approved; They just don't know you- Little mix (song pref)
the power goes out
Your daughter dates another members son
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you| Part 1
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you | Part 2
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you | Part 3
You're best friends and his girlfriend hates you | Part 4
Luke Song Imagine
You Guys are Best Friends but He Likes You
You Have a Child From a Previous Relationship
He's Your Brothers Bestfriend
He's Your Brothers Bestfriend Part 2
He's Your Brothers Best Friend Part 3
He Comes Home From Tour

your a sister of a band member and you date another band member

251 2 4
By catthood

Michael:

"Oh c'mon, Calum, it's not that bad!"

"You dating Michael? That's probably the worst thing ever!"

"Why? Because your best friend and your sister are happy?"

"How long have you been dating for?"

"Well we've been like 'seeing each other' for like a month but he decided to make it official this morning. We just want your approval."

"It's going to take a lot to get it."

"What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is I don't want you getting hurt!"

"I won't get hurt. You know I could take down Michael any day of the week. Plus I've had my heart broken before."

"And I don't want it to happen."

"But none of my other relationships have been like this. I really really like Michael. Please, Calum. I just want your approval. We'll continue dating without it, but it would be nice to have it."

"Fine. But at the end of this, I can say 'I told ya so.'"

"Fine."

*3 YEARS LATER*

"So, can I ask her?" Michael asks Calum.

"I think that'd be great."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean I don't get to say 'I told ya so,' but you know, it's nice seeing you two in love."

"Okay. Bring the boys and meet me at the restaurant on 8th at 7:30."

*THAT NIGHT*

"Wait! I have something to say!" Michael says to the whole restaurant, tapping a fork against his glass.

"Michael what are you doing?"

"Just hold on a second." he says, standing up and grabbing a little box out of his pocket.

"(y/n). You are the love of my life. Over the three years we've dated for, I've only fell more in love with you. I'm really bad at speeches so let me just ask what I want to ask. (y/n). Will you marry me?"

You stand there in shock. You realize that he's waiting for an answer so you whisper, "yes."

He opens the box and kneels to the ground. He picks your hand up off the table and places the ring on your finger. You kiss him and he sits back down. You turn to Calum, "I told ya so."

Luke:

You lay there, watching Braveheart with the boys. They were constantly at your house because you had the biggest tv and your brother, Ashton, lived with you. It was your and Luke's turn to sit on the floor, as there weren't quite enough seats to sit in. You sat up against the front of the couch. You look around and see that all of the other boys are asleep. Ashton is out picking up more food for the morning. You look next to you and see that Luke is still awake. You've always had a special relationship with Luke. You've always liked him and he would flirt back, but nothing more than that. You start to fall asleep when you feel an arm come around you. You know that it's Luke's so you snuggle closer to his body. You soon fall asleep. The next morning, you wake up in your bed. You get up and smell the wonderful smell of burnt waffles. You walk downstairs and see Ashton and Luke trying to make breakfast. 

"Hey can I talk to you?" Luke says, directing you out to the tv room.

You nod and follow him.

"So... um... I was kind of wondering if you wanted to go out with me like on a proper date?"

"I'd love to!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Of course!" you say, trying to hold in all of your excitement.

"I told you she'd say yes, Ash!" Luke shouts to your brother.

"Congratulations! Now wake up the guys so we can drive to get food because this is shit!" he yells back.

You can't help but smile. This is what you've been waiting for.

Calum:

"You look perfect." you brother, Luke smiles at you.

You smile, looking in the mirror again. After a long day of getting ready, you're finally ready for your wedding day. The day you've been waiting for for six months. 

"I should probably go help Calum. I'll see you out there." he smiles and kisses you on the cheek before walking out.

"You look beautiful." Mali Koa smiles at you fixing the clip in your hair, "he's gonna love it."

"Thank you for everything." you smile back at her, giving her a hug.

"Okay, I think it's time." she says, opening the door. You dad is standing there and he grabs your arm. Mali Koa grabs flowers and gives them to the rest of the bridesmaids and the begin to walk in as the music starts playing. You get to the front and you see Calum standing there in a tux. You haven't seen him in a tux since God knows when, and all you knew is that you couldn't wait to see him without it. The priest begins saying the speeches that he's supposed to, but you don't pay attention. You just look up at Calum and smile. You can't believe that it's finally your wedding day. You suddenly are woken out of your day dream by Calum saying, "I do." 

"Will you, (y/n), take Calum Hood to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." you smile. Mali and Luke hand each of you the rings and you place them on each others hands.

"You may now kiss the bride." Calum smiles before grabbing your cheeks and kissing you deeply. He grabs your hand and you run out of there and straight into the car. You end up being the last ones to show up at the reception even though you left first. You walk inside and you see Luke standing on the stage.

"So as you guys know, my little sister, (y/n), and my best friend, Calum, got married today. And as a little surprise to (y/n) from me and Calum, I'm actually going to play the song for their first dance." He says, as he begins strumming the opening chords to Wherever You Are.

Ashton:

You stand there on the side of the stage, watching your brother, Michael rock out with his band. You're so proud of how far they've come and you were so happy when Michael asked you to come on tour with them. You loved spending time with the boys, and it was probably the best few months of your life.

"Thank you, Madrid you've been amazing!" Luke shouts, as they begin running off the stage. You still couldn't believe they flew you out to Madrid. They all run off and see you standing there. They decide to bear hug you into the sweatiest hug you've ever been forced into. They start walking backstage when Michael stops you.

"Do you like Ashton?" he asks bluntly.

"What?"

"Is that a no?"

"Not necessarily... why are you asking?"

"Because he told me something alluding to the fact that he likes you. So do you like him?"

"Well... I mean..."

"Yes or no?"

"Yeah."

He starts to walk away and you run after him to catch up. He calls Calum and Luke out of the dressing room and you're still confused.

"You're going to thank me later." he smirks at you before shoving you into the room and closing the door.

"Hey (y/n)." Ashton smiles.

"Hey Ash." you say, sitting on the couch.

"So, how'd you like the show?"

You take a deep breath.

"Cut the crap."

"What?"

"Sorry. Can I just do something really quick."

He nods his head. You stand up and walk over to him. You grab his cheeks and kiss him. He is startled at first but begins to kiss you back. When you pull away, he looks shocked."Well you have no idea how long I've waited for that." he smiles, leaning in to kiss you again

+++++++++++++++

A/N:

Hey guys!! hope you love the preferences!! Again, please follow

@fiivesecondsof1D Loooovveeee jjjaaahhhhhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.5K 35
Just a bunch of 5sos prefs, hope you like them! Warning: there are curse words in some, I can be vulgar !!
6.3K 64 18
there really isn't much to explain :) enjoy& I'm sorry its short but yea lol
1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
789K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences