"Undead in Honkai: Reborn wit...

By Hirokaslana

Hiro Oozora is an ordinary(not really) student who one day reincarnates or transmigrates (whatever it is :)... More

Chapter-1 .Awakening in a Desolate
Chapter-2 Action...
Chapter-3 Hello World!
Chapter-5 Mr. Nice guy, Ms. Beautiful
Chapter-4 Eclipse Legion and 7 Original masks
Selene-Part-1
Chapter-7 - Selene-Part-2
Chapter X: The Awakening Shadows
Join St. Freya Chapter-9
Chicken Hands?
Another Failure
Normal Life?
End of peaceful days.
Reminisce-1
I fuc**d up (spoilers)
new manga page in the process
Reminisce-2
Voice in the dreams and a distant memory

Enrollment

1.1K 36 8
By Hirokaslana

After a few min of walking, we finally reached the arena with the combat sim.

"We've arrived," Theresa said as we entered inside the armory. "Choose your weapon and come out when you're ready"

I nodded and Theresa left me alone to choose my weapon. After a few min of walking all around the armory, I finally chose a  double-edged sword.

Picking the sword I went outside to see theresa. "Done?, go and stand in the arena we will begin combat test within a minute". I nodded and did as she said. Before going to combat I suddenly remembered something.

"Raphael, take over"

"? Master, what happened suddenly why do you need to switch to auto-battle mode now?"

"Just do it. I have other things to do"

"Just admit it, you don't want to take this test. As this is a pain in the ass. So you are just shoving your responsibility onto me"

"Cough...cough" Haruka flinched at Raphael' statement

"It's not like that, I have something in mind, i am going to try it"

"Yeah, Yeah~"

"Also Raphaël, don't be too flashy or too dull just show enough that they think of us a candidate with good potential

 As she said that Raphael took over her body, her eyes glowed slightly red hue only visible if you observe her eyes keenly

Raphael pov

"Switching to auto-battle mode"

"All necessary protocols established.  Procedure complete"

"The battle will begin now "Theresa shouted through the mike  "In this test you are going to fight 3 archangels, 2 catapults, 1 templar and 1 chariot. Since this is only a test, I will immediately stop if i see you can't keep up" 

I nodded at her

Theresa then pressed the button that started the simulation

When Honkai beasts appeared Raphael immediately assessed the situation. She moved fast and light like a feather dancing in the air and appeared in front of 3 archangels almost instantaneously and slashing them without wasting a second. The archangels began to disperse into particles without even having a chance to realize what happened. Then she turned towards remaining beasts

She then rushed  towards Templar, which was interrupted by Catapult  throwing bomb towards her. She moved  sideways with slight movements and the bomb hit the Templar stunning it. Without wasting anytime Raphael quickly went for stunned templar which was interrupted just as she was about reach templar,she was interrupted by a Chariot making a huge shock wave by slamming the ground. She jumped into air to avoid the impact from the shock. Using this as a chance Catapult launched another bomb in the direction where she landed. She quickly stepped sideways dodging the stun bomb.

 The templar freed from shock began to move towards her. 

She dodged incoming attacks from Templar with slight movement and quickly went for the Catapult and killed one of them with quick and continuous slashes form her sword. 

Other catapult threw another stun bomb towards her to which she responded by jumping onto the Chariot and then landing on the ground. The bomb hit Chariot making it immobile, she then quickly launched heavy strikes towards immobile chariot which dispersed into particles after a some strikes.

"2 targets remaining." Raphael muttered in a machine cold-low voice  with emotionless and calculative eyes.

She then quickly went for the Catapult using the same tactic she used before to defeat Chariot. The stun bomb that catapult threw in Raphael's direction hit the Templar behind as she dodged it, leaving the templar stunned.  She quickly slashed the Catapult making it disappear into particles. Then she turned towards Chariot and before it had realized what happened She quickly slashed it completing the test 

"Test Complete"

"Assessment results -- A"

Completion time : 120 seconds

System announced as the sim began to disperse.

Raphael walked out of the arena with unimpressed look on her face

"Master, time to switch. The battle is over"

"wai-----" haruka said

Her eyes returned back to normal as slight glow in her eyes faded out.

But all of this baffled out the petite white haired girl who is monitoring all of this from command room.

Theresa's POV

"eh! She defeated all of them that quickly! with minimal damage and  even broke the record."

While i was baffled out. Hikaru already approached me.

- "So, have I passed the test?" she asked innocently

- 'Stop it. you already killed al targets in 80 sec and with least damage and you are asking if you are passed? you are freaking passed it with highest rank' I yelled internally

-hmm hmm "You Passed with flying colors. I will put you in class -A. Your test is over. Welcome to St. Freya Hikaru Sato" Theresa said offering a hand shake

Hikaru shook the hand." Thankyou. I will be looking for ward to study in this school".

"Ok. Come with me, I will take you to dorms" Theresa said walking. I followed her along.

"Since you came at odd time of the year. There are no free dorms available yet. So, you can stay in the dorm I and several of your of classmates are staying"

"Ahmm, madam Theresa, you said there are other classmate of mine staying here right. who are they?"

"Oh. along side me, Himeko, the one you've met previously and my niece along with her friends stay in the dorm. "

I nodded and continued to walk along side her. After a few minutes of walking we finally reached the dorms. Theresa and I walked towards the door.

"Once again, welcome to St.Freya, Hikaru Sato. I hope you will enjoy and learn something meaningful and become a responsible valkyrie in your stay here" after she said that she opened the door. ...... And I was greeted with a bucketful of cold water thrown at my face, of course who else would do this except a certain stupid yet good tuna.

"AH.sorry aunt theresa, I slipped up and threw water" Kiana said scratching her head without even looking who she threw water at."

"K-i-a-n-a" Theresa said menacingly

"Aunt theresa? you are here. Then who is this? She turned her face towards me, who was drenched in cold water.

Theresa didn't get wet, not even a single drop of water fell on herrr." Must be one of the perKs of being small" I thought. After Theresa giving several beatings to Kiana She introduced me.

"This is Hikaru Sato, new student and your fellow classmate. From today onwards she will start living here."

"eh! new student? at this time of the year?" mei said who just came out after listening the rumbling outside.

"Anyway let's go inside first" All of us walked inside dorm and theresa allowed to take a shower

"-but do you have any extra clothes to change into?" asked theresa

"I haven't brought anything here. All my belongings are still in the Hotel i've stayed."

"Then you can wear mine. I have plenty to spare" Mei said volunteering to give her dress.

"M-Mei senpai you can't" after a few arguments between Kiana and rest about giving her clothes to me, as Kiana revering Mei's clothes as divine .

'Arghh, what a pain in the ass on the first day of admission.'

"It's fine. I have a way. Which room can i use, miss theresa?"

"You can use my room. It has shower as well." said bronya volunteering, also to prevent further nuisance by kiana.

I went towards her room and took my clothes and hanged them to the hangar close by. I also set up a mini device that i created in my free time. tadah! . It dries my clothes while i am in shower. I set it up and went for the shower.

You can skip this part to save time

It is a solid state cooling chip. It works by vibrating membrane creating a suction force that pulls down air towards the back of this device vertically with such a high velocity that it breaks the boundary layer between the contact surface and air meaning any water molecules stuck on the surface (or in this case clothes) will also be dragged by the wind (it's speed is somewhere around 200kmph). This is also the same method using in cooling systems of jet engines. All of this is can be performed by this tiny chip which, by tradition fan or other active cooling along with passive cooling technologies would take up a lot of space as well as generate noise. But this little guy here won't do that, also he consumes somewhat less power than them.

A/N: This is solid state cooling chip developed by Frore technologies. I am not claiming or plagiarizing their idea. everything here is fiction just for the sake of entertainment. please don't kill me, I tried my best explain the process. Alright enough of my show off of technical jargon.

Bronya came to the room after a few min. She was intrigued by the mini gadget she saw. She was closely inspecting it just as Hikaru came out of shower with only a towel which was not enough to cover her entire body, revealing her smooth and white skin and curvaceous body.

-continuation nxt chapter

A/N: I know i made kiana a little bit out of character  or obsessive of Mei. Please bear with me it's only for a few chap.

Anyway my midterms are coming up. So I will be on hiatus for a week or 2 or longer if required. Wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 739 32
A fan of many popular gacha games since his pre-teen years, Gabriel Tsun Ren Woo's dreams of becoming a gaming streamer was crushed as his world was...
63.5K 1.8K 25
Your Y/N L/N, a normal guy living a normal life, a former shut-in neat, you with your younger brother live in your decent apartment living a decent l...
2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
1.5K 67 7
Hiro oozora is a young graduate who couldn't find a job recently but one day while he was playing his favourite game, Honkai impact 3rd. But he did n...